Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Then & Now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Then & Now

Post by Nailer » December 22nd, 2016, 4:16 pm

MTV 1996

MTV 2016:

I guess their focus group showed that a chubby church lady would appeal to their target demographic. :roll:

f**k this gay-ass country.
Coming back to life.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Then & Now

Post by Kradmelder » December 22nd, 2016, 5:09 pm

What the bergs, steins, witzes and blatts put on air for american kids these days is pure smut. My kids watched the Kardashians and they said the women are all with black men and the father had a sex change :lol: . They see through this kak and they know it isn't right and they comment on it. I wonder if american kids are also aware they are being shown smut to brainwash them into multiculti thinking, complete with race mixing and faggotry.

Like any vaccination, you need a small dose of the the germ you are protected against. Let them watch this jew made kak, they see who makes it and what the message is, and they become immune to it when they are adults as they become aware. Now they are not even phased. They watch it and my son says it is wrong and he will get a white wife, and faggotry is wrong.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » December 22nd, 2016, 7:22 pm

Stop focusing on the evil. Focus on the good. You will be led in the direction in which your eyes are looking. If you don't want overweight women, ignore them. I also would suggest ignoring the parts of TV which don't appeal to you. There is no sense in getting upset over all these things which you can't control, but more importantly things that don't even matter. You aren't looking for millions. You are looking for individuals.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 22nd, 2016, 8:53 pm

Adama wrote:Stop focusing on the evil. Focus on the good. You will be led in the direction in which your eyes are looking. If you don't want overweight women, ignore them. I also would suggest ignoring the parts of TV which don't appeal to you. There is no sense in getting upset over all these things which you can't control, but more importantly things that don't even matter. You aren't looking for millions. You are looking for individuals.
Amen. Focus on becoming the positive change. Convert to Islam. ISLAM is the answer to all of this shit. Islam will end cultural Marxism and will force women to be traditional wives again.

ISLAM is the revolution! f**k THE ILLUMINATI

The Illuminati hates Islam because Islam is the only religion that is a threat to their satanic new world order

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » December 23rd, 2016, 6:13 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:Stop focusing on the evil. Focus on the good. You will be led in the direction in which your eyes are looking. If you don't want overweight women, ignore them. I also would suggest ignoring the parts of TV which don't appeal to you. There is no sense in getting upset over all these things which you can't control, but more importantly things that don't even matter. You aren't looking for millions. You are looking for individuals.
Amen. Focus on becoming the positive change. Convert to Islam. ISLAM is the answer to all of this shit. Islam will end cultural Marxism and will force women to be traditional wives again.

The Illuminati hates Islam because Islam is the only religion that is a threat to their satanic new world order

Islam is just a very bad copy of a truly good religion. But it isn't a religion but a fascist, anti-freedom ideology of murder. You think you have few freedoms now, you wouldn't have any freedom under Islam. Just look it up for yourself. Mohammed literally was a pedophile and he himself thought he suffered from demonic POSSESSION. Steer clear.

Besides that, Islamics are the only ones you'll meet who will threaten you with murder if you mention that Jesus is God.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 23rd, 2016, 6:19 am

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Islam is just a very bad copy of a truly good religion. But it isn't a religion but a fascist, anti-freedom ideology of murder. You think you have few freedoms now, you wouldn't have any freedom under Islam. Just look it up for yourself. Mohammed literally was a pedophile and he himself thought he suffered from demonic POSSESSION. Steer clear.

Besides that, Islamics are the only ones you'll meet who will threaten you with murder if you mention that Jesus is God.
Well die Juden don't take kindly to the mention of Jesus as God either :lol: instead of trying to kill you they tried to kill him :lol: And in their Talmud mention he is burning in excrement.

onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Post by onethousandknives » December 23rd, 2016, 6:35 am

Who cares, MTV is dead.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooSKECWlKCI[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » December 23rd, 2016, 6:52 am

onethousandknives wrote:Who cares, MTV is dead.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooSKECWlKCI[/youtube]

Good watch.

That one chick, Ms Green is Jewish. I should have posted that in another thread where they were complaining about fat women in the media, today vs yesterday.

I do like one TV show on MTV, and I am surprised that nobody else watches this. Teen Mom 2. Absolutely showing what the average teenage mother is like USA.

But everything else on there is pure garbage. They are trying to show how normal it is to be lesbian. Basically they are trying to socially engineer today's young girls to become lesbian, and they are teaching everyone that homosexuality is normal. Many of these people who seek after homosexual sex will lose out of eternal life.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » December 23rd, 2016, 6:55 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Well die Juden don't take kindly to the mention of Jesus as God either :lol: instead of trying to kill you they tried to kill him :lol: And in their Talmud mention he is burning in excrement.
Yes, we know. My point was that Islam is a terrible ideology. I don't consider it so much different from Judaism. They both deny Jesus is the Christ. They are both apostate versions of Christianity. The only difference is, most people know Muslims are ruled by the Koran, while they don't know Jews are ruled by their Satanic Talmud rather than the first five books of the Bible.

Return to “General Discussions”