Why Liberals Reject Freedom

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Liberals Reject Freedom

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why liberals hate the idea of freedom and the free market and instead embrace big government.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FA2Mq7mgk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Liberals Reject Freedom

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

because they are atheistic cowards who are afraid of death and want to try to turn this world into a utopia even though this world can never be a heaven.

They want to create heaven on earth without God, basically. The root cause of the sickness of liberals is their atheism.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:because they are atheistic cowards who are afraid of death and want to try to turn this world into a utopia even though this world can never be a heaven.

They want to create heaven on earth without God, basically. The root cause of the sickness of liberals is their atheism.
A utopia throughout the world has to be one of the most ridiculous notions going. I find it staggering that people actually believe this is possible.

I do think that one can create their own heaven though which simply equates to being blissfully happy in life.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Well liberals did promote freedom and escape from hell by making divorce easy, albeit at great cost for man. Then again, liberal ideas did turn marriage into hell in the first place, so divorce is a liberal way to escape from liberal hell.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:Well liberals did promote freedom and escape from hell by making divorce easy, albeit at great cost for man. Then again, liberal ideas did turn marriage into hell in the first place, so divorce is a liberal way to escape from liberal hell.
Loose cannons, narcissists, goal post changers, logic dodgers.....that's liberals for you lol
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You guys are making it too complicated. The short answer is that pot kills neurons
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?