Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


RIP George Michael

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 56
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

RIP George Michael

Post by Guhji » December 26th, 2016, 3:54 am

I guess he had his last Christmas 2016. What an incredible talent, gone too soon.

Viva la 80s.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Cornfed » December 26th, 2016, 4:23 am

Faggots aren't generally long lived.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Adama » December 26th, 2016, 6:10 am

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion and speak evil of dignities.

Too bad these reprobates chose the wrong path. Must be lots of fun to throw away your eternal life for homosexuality.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 6:31 am

An icon of faggot music. I think the village people started this genre. Now it is loaded with all these effeminate boy bands where you can't tell it is a woman singing or a man with a dick up his arse

All you can be sure about is the group behind promoting this type of music

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by chanta76 » December 26th, 2016, 7:27 am

Kradmelder wrote:An icon of faggot music. I think the village people started this genre. Now it is loaded with all these effeminate boy bands where you can't tell it is a woman singing or a man with a dick up his arse

All you can be sure about is the group behind promoting this type of music

is it the jews? tell me what are the jews trying to accomplish?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 7:57 am

chanta76 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:An icon of faggot music. I think the village people started this genre. Now it is loaded with all these effeminate boy bands where you can't tell it is a woman singing or a man with a dick up his arse

All you can be sure about is the group behind promoting this type of music

is it the jews? tell me what are the jews trying to accomplish?
the answer to that has been given on many threads by many different people. here is just one:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=33640&start=15#p281078

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Voyager1 » December 26th, 2016, 12:53 pm

George Michael - a brilliant artist. RIP

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ[/youtube]

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Voyager1 » December 26th, 2016, 1:30 pm


Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Image

I don't think he appreciates you straight fans of his

Zambales
Junior Poster
Posts: 980
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Zambales » December 26th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Extremely talented musician. R.I.P

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Adama » December 26th, 2016, 3:07 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Image

I don't think he appreciates you straight fans of his
All we have to do, now,
Is take these lies and make them true somehow.
Lies?

How do you turn lies into the truth? And who thinks of such things?
Freedom;
You've gotta give for what you take.
Well it looks like the road to heaven,
But it feels like the road to hell.
He knew what his freedom would bring him. He took the wrong road, to hell.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 3:28 pm

Adama wrote:

He knew what his freedom would bring him. He took the wrong road, to hell.
As Cornfed said, faggots never live long. Aids or God strikes them down. Micheal Jackson as well. They are given just long enough to repent their way of life. If they defend and promote it they seem to die sudden.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by zboy1 » December 26th, 2016, 4:46 pm

Oh wow. RIP George Michael.

I remember how he was all the rage for a while...Then the bathroom incident happened and he stopped making music because he got into an argument with his record company.

Anyway, I know he was gay but I like 80s music, so I will miss his music, since it brings back memories of my young childhood. I wasn't a big fan of his music, but I can appreciate his catchy musical style. You can dislike his music all you want, but you have to admit, it's a whole lot better and more positive than the garbage you call music these days.,,

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 56
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Guhji » December 26th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Faith was one of the first CDs I ever purchased. Every track on that album was a hit. To this day, I still love that sugary 80s pop sound.

I've seen a few of his interviews. He seemed like such a genuinely sweet man. Man, such a shame he's gone so early...

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: RIP George Michael

Post by Kradmelder » December 26th, 2016, 5:09 pm

zboy1 wrote:Oh wow. RIP George Michael.

I remember how he was all the rage for a while...Then the bathroom incident happened and he stopped making music because he got into an argument with his record company.

Anyway, I know he was gay but I like 80s music, so I will miss his music, since it brings back memories of my young childhood. I wasn't a big fan of his music, but I can appreciate his catchy musical style. You can dislike his music all you want, but you have to admit, it's a whole lot better and more positive than the garbage you call music these days.,,
I think a baboon beating a tin can is better music than the moaning women and c(rap) these days, which is all sytnthesised jungle noise. Come to think of it, the people making modern music are very much like a baboon beating on a tin can :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”