Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Adama » December 28th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Nailer wrote:Oh, and if you even voice what I just said around most west coast guys, they will get extremely uncomfortable and consider it a little "gay" because we are only supposed to regard women as disposable holes. :roll: I suppose that's better than the supplicating nonsense the rest of the country does.


I rarely if ever voice my true feelings or opinions around anyone. Regardless what it is or who it is, they are going to knock that belief down. It almost always happens. So no need to try to inform anyone, no sense trying to educate them or wake them up. You'll only create enemies that way. They'll tear you down for simply thinking differently. Most people cannot agree to disagree, but even if they say they do, they'll secretly despise you simply for not agreeing with them on a topic.

Besides that, they will not change their beliefs. Their beliefs are integrated into their egos. And challenging a belief is the same as drawing blood with a dagger.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 28th, 2016, 5:18 pm

I get what you all are saying. American women and, western women are plain toxic, period, I get it. But I can't even launch here. I'm an attractive guy - that's fit, athletic, handsome looking...and I still can't get laid. It's not the women's fault, it's mine. But I don't know what the f**k, I've made a thread alluding to some of the issues I had and felt it got invalidated, they are real issues. I can't ever get laid...It's like a "failure to launch" with women. I have zero confidence and no follow through. I just don't pursue it or I let it pass. I don't know why I do it. It's like I enjoy hurting myself or something. I just sit there in idle sphere and don't talk, say nothing. It's like I get ....afraid I might hurt their feelings, or think too much about what I'm doing, that it's wrong or some bullshit.
It probably definitely has to do with some deeply subconscious shit I talked about. Probably feeling that I don't deserve it or something. I have so many women giving me attention, everyday when I'm in the right frame.... and I'm in Asia where everyone says it's so easy.
I might as well be the biggest foul up in the entire expat population of Asia.... I don't get it. If I can 't do it here, I won't do it anywhere.

It's wrecking my self-esteem and confidence living like this. What the hell.


There are some of these women you all talk about here on the forum - in my workplace. I can't stand them, and I can completely see how they can be totally toxic to a man, any man they come in contact with...they start immediately devaluing or denigrating or playing mind games with, it's f***ed up - and they know they can do it because men will do anything, sink to any level for p***y. Feminism is a disease in development and it needs to end; it completely routes a man and is toxic and destructive to him.
I dread going back to a country full of that shit. ..I actually had a f***ing nightmare about it. Shit is like a toxic dark storm cloud on the horizon that I don't want to think about...but I know is soon coming. I know everything's gender- bended to hell, everything is so hopelessly mixed up beyond belief in the west its unrecognizable; being in Asia, in another culture you really see it...
There is no comparison to what's true, untouched unaltered men and women and a culture.
Last edited by Eric on December 28th, 2016, 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 28th, 2016, 5:35 pm


I rarely if ever voice my true feelings or opinions around anyone. Regardless what it is or who it is, they are going to knock that belief down. It almost always happens. So no need to try to inform anyone, no sense trying to educate them or wake them up. You'll only create enemies that way. They'll tear you down for simply thinking differently. Most people cannot agree to disagree, but even if they say they do, they'll secretly despise you simply for not agreeing with them on a topic.


You've just described everybody in my f***ing office. Everyone.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Nailer » December 28th, 2016, 5:52 pm

If I'm thinking about sex while I am talking to a girl, I get antisocial and weird. The best thing to do is just try to have fun and make a move when the time feels right.

Maybe you're just not attracted to Asian girls. I completely strike out if I try to hit on a girl I am not attracted to, just to get sex. The insincerity comes across. China or the Philipines would be hell for me.

I'm not saying all American women are awful, I'm just saying past college your opportunities with sane single women will be greatly diminished, like a once a year thing.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Kradmelder » December 28th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Nailer wrote:If I'm thinking about sex while I am talking to a girl, I get antisocial and weird. The best thing to do is just try to have fun and make a move when the time feels right.

Maybe you're just not attracted to Asian girls. I completely strike out if I try to hit on a girl I am not attracted to, just to get sex. The insincerity comes across. China or the Philipines would be hell for me.

I'm not saying all American women are awful, I'm just saying past college your opportunities with sane single women will be greatly diminished, like a once a year thing.


What else must you think about when talking to a woman who is not family? Why would you hit on a girl if not for sex? Certainly not for the conversation.

You can cure this bad habit by wanking before having to talk to women. Then you will have no desire to talk to them at all :lol:

Sort of like having sex. Afterwards you wish they shut up and sleep, or leave.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 29th, 2016, 2:52 am

I think what he's saying is, don't try too hard, women can sense desperation and somehow it makes them run away fast - women have amazing radars and detectors for phony bullshit - anything at all, anything they sense out of sync can make them eject. I understand what he's saying.... as it is with me. I don't think at all, I just open myself completely - I'm not trying to 'act' like anything - the more I act, the less success I usually have. The need is there, they are receptive to it in a beautiful natural sort of way.
I need you. I want you. I like you... I'm desiring of you, that's it. They always respond beautifully and it's always effortless. Just requires you be vulnerable and open, that's all.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby retiredfrank » December 29th, 2016, 3:18 am

Desperation is what made me successful with women. Same as for RooshV, Neil Strauss and other PUAs, all of whom are desperate men. Desperation has magnetic appeal to certain types of women. Not necessarily women a sane man would want to marry, but definitely sexually hot women.

Desperation is closely associated with unhappiness, which also has magnetic appeal to sexually hot women. Happy people are boring and unsexual because it is obvious they have no strong unsatisfied desires.

A sane person, of course, will always choose happiness, even if it means they become sexually boring. I was mentally ill back in my 30's, living a life of unhappy debauchery with one beautiful girlfriend after another. I gave all that up--the mental illness, the desperation, the unhappiness, the women--when I retired, moved to another city and started hiking and bicycle touring alone to fill the time. It's very difficult for me to find a girlfriend now precisely because I'm very happy, not desperate, and hence unwilling to put up with any source of frustration, but there's always frustration in getting a relationship going. However, the rational thing is to choose happiness, even if it results in a life that others see as boring.

Tl;dr version: if you want sexually hot women, desperation will get you such women, but desperation is closely related to unhappiness. Be careful what you wish for...
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Kradmelder » December 29th, 2016, 5:57 am

There is truth in what frank says. I had one hot one after another, including a model after getting divorced. Sex everyday. But i 2was quite unhappy then due to divorce and all the legal charges that came it, and sorting out bad memories and nightmares which means i couldn't sleep and was afraid to sleep. This of course led to drinking so i could sleep, or lots of sex. Finding the women wasn't difficult. Kunt is everywhere. I was pomping my lungs out with no single gaps. But each heifer takes another bite out of your spirit so adds to your problems.

Now it is difficult. Not because it is not available but because i am very content and will not put up with bs or drama. I Worked to hard to get happy and at peace so why should i give that up for a heifer? I owed it to my kids to be able to be a good role model of what a man should be, stable and reliable and master of any situation.

My criteria are stringent now. No way will i put up with the shit i did before just for kunt. I am just myself. If a heifer accepts that i will pomp her. If she doesn't, cheers. I dont need them or the product they are peddling or any of the bs with it. I will certainly not carry them again nor tolerate instability or behaviour i don't consider a good example. I will send them packing with no regret if they are not decent and respectful. Kunt now is a sideshow. I will empty when my balls yet feel no attachment at all to them unless they are decent human beings. Same as i treat a man. Add value to my life or why be in it? A sane man doesnt keep men friends that only drag him down or treat him like shit. Why put up with it for heifers?

For a young man with no kids and who wants them, reality is different. He has to accept his life being derailed and some happiness and great misery as the price. He has to put up with it and take the pain. But that is what men have always done. Sacrifice for the sake of their family. The only mitigation is find the best one possible to minimise the suffering, not the one with the hottest body. That is the deal men got for a rib. Loss of paradise as a cost.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Adama » December 29th, 2016, 10:47 am

retiredfrank wrote:Desperation is what made me successful with women. Same as for RooshV, Neil Strauss and other PUAs, all of whom are desperate men. Desperation has magnetic appeal to certain types of women. Not necessarily women a sane man would want to marry, but definitely sexually hot women.

Desperation is closely associated with unhappiness, which also has magnetic appeal to sexually hot women. Happy people are boring and unsexual because it is obvious they have no strong unsatisfied desires.

A sane person, of course, will always choose happiness, even if it means they become sexually boring. I was mentally ill back in my 30's, living a life of unhappy debauchery with one beautiful girlfriend after another. I gave all that up--the mental illness, the desperation, the unhappiness, the women--when I retired, moved to another city and started hiking and bicycle touring alone to fill the time. It's very difficult for me to find a girlfriend now precisely because I'm very happy, not desperate, and hence unwilling to put up with any source of frustration, but there's always frustration in getting a relationship going. However, the rational thing is to choose happiness, even if it results in a life that others see as boring.

Tl;dr version: if you want sexually hot women, desperation will get you such women, but desperation is closely related to unhappiness. Be careful what you wish for...



Be careful who you take your advice from. Desperation in a man is repellent to women. Desperation doesn't attract good women. Desperation attracts evil women who will hurt and take advantage of you. No normal woman wants a desperate man. Maybe this is the cause of the confusion here. Everything is seen as its opposite.

And happy people are boring and asexual? How is it you can equate being happy with being boring? That's the first I've heard of anything like this. Truth is, there is no correlation here whatsoever. Connecting dots that aren't even related.

You people here should know, there is a significant percentage of humanity which is naturally asexual. They still are attracted to the opposite sex aesthetically and romantically, but they have no interest in intercourse. Does this mean they are happy people? Are these the happy people which Frank has met?

I wouldn't take anything said by him seriously, unfortunately. These simply are not rational conclusions.

Eric wrote:I think what he's saying is, don't try too hard, women can sense desperation and somehow it makes them run away fast - women have amazing radars and detectors for phony bullshit


You've gotten that part. The reason why desperation is unattractive to women is because it signals the man is weak and unmanly. A normal woman wants a man who is a rock, who she can lean on. Desperation just indicates a lack of confidence and manliness, which is repulsive to feminine women who are looking for masculine men.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 29th, 2016, 1:52 pm

I have to say I agree with Adama on this one... Through and through. I don't see how unhappiness and low sexual drive are linked together, if anything I'd think the opposite, happy men get more sex and want to have sex more often.
In a way I can see how vulnerable desparation would attract a certain kind of woman - but your life would be a wreck anyways, and that would not be a stable good woman, like Adama said for the wrong reasons. Sex might be mind blowing, what do I know about such things?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 29th, 2016, 1:59 pm

The reason it is unnattractive is because desperation signals unstable in a man, and it signals her that you are trying to 'take something away' from her or out of her.


She will naturally become defensive and flee/hate you. It makes no sense, because many good guys fall into this trap...but nature is nature, that's just how it is. :?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby retiredfrank » December 29th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Eric wrote:I have to say I agree with Adama on this one... Through and through. I don't see how unhappiness and low sexual drive are linked together, if anything I'd think the opposite, happy men get more sex and want to have sex more often.
In a way I can see how vulnerable desparation would attract a certain kind of woman - but your life would be a wreck anyways, and that would not be a stable good woman, like Adama said for the wrong reasons. Sex might be mind blowing, what do I know about such things?


Like Adama, you know very little about such things. But you are obviously unhappy. Instead of trying to cover this unhappiness up, use it to your advantage. It DOES create sexual magnetism, though of course the women it attracts are unstable, but then you are unstable yourself. The mutual instability and desperation then builds enormous sexual energy.

In theory, a man can reach mature contentment with no experience of screwed up women and mind-blowing sex. In practice, guys who try to avoid this phase get stuck being envious of other guys. So I'm not trying to steer you in a bad direction. Use your current unhappiness to your advantage to get the mind-blowing sex you crave, just be aware this is just a phase you are going through and the faster through it, the better.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Eric » December 29th, 2016, 2:56 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
Eric wrote:I have to say I agree with Adama on this one... Through and through. I don't see how unhappiness and low sexual drive are linked together, if anything I'd think the opposite, happy men get more sex and want to have sex more often.
In a way I can see how vulnerable desparation would attract a certain kind of woman - but your life would be a wreck anyways, and that would not be a stable good woman, like Adama said for the wrong reasons. Sex might be mind blowing, what do I know about such things?


Like Adama, you know very little about such things. But you are obviously unhappy. Instead of trying to cover this unhappiness up, use it to your advantage. It DOES create sexual magnetism, though of course the women it attracts are unstable, but then you are unstable yourself. The mutual instability and desperation then builds enormous sexual energy.

In theory, a man can reach mature contentment with no experience of screwed up women and mind-blowing sex. In practice, guys who try to avoid this phase get stuck being envious of other guys. So I'm not trying to steer you in a bad direction. Use your current unhappiness to your advantage to get the mind-blowing sex you crave, just be aware this is just a phase you are going through and the faster through it, the better.


You are one f*cked up dude, who knows very little about women...did I get that right? :P
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby retiredfrank » December 29th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Eric wrote:You are one f*cked up dude, who knows very little about women...did I get that right? :P


The above is what you've told us about yourself. What I added to the conversation was that, contrary to the usual view that desperation is a woman repellent, it is actually enormously attractive to certain women (and desperation in women is attractive to certain men). Go hang out in a sex addicts forum if you don't believe me. Forums like that are filled with desperate people having lots of mind-blowing sex with lots of partners.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Postby Kradmelder » December 29th, 2016, 3:13 pm

The best sex i ever had was with unstable stunning 50 kg women. Of course they make your life hell and accuse you of pomping everyone else as well, including darkies. I made the mistake of getting involved with one. You don't get involved with nutters as they cant love back anyway. You just have good sex with them. Never ever breed with thrm or you bring that nuttiness into your bloodline. You only breed and give your feelings to a decent girl, if you can find one.

What adama calls fornication, see it for what it is and dont confuse it with love. It is just splattering her tonsils with your seed, or her fanny if she is on the pill and it is safe to do nyama in nyama. Otherwise splatter latex or rather their mouth.

The rae girl adama looks for, so do most men so hey get grabbed quick. They are the only ones worth getting involved with. In the mean time the skanks and nutters have a purpose.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 29th, 2016, 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests