Divorce Numbers and their Explanations..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Divorce Numbers and their Explanations..

Post by gravity25x »

I thought I would bring up a pretty obvious but often overlooked fact about women and marriage abroad. Divorce rates vary WILDLY around the world, based upon culture/country.

In secular/atheist nations, divorce is skyrocketing.
In the US the divorce rate is 53%.
In Sweden it's 47% (probably only lower because fewer swedes ever bother to get married, as compared to Americans)
In Belgium the divorce rate is 71%. WTF

Whereas in most Muslims and Catholic dominated countries divorce is hardly an issue. This however means nothing (for us), since official divorce statistics isn't something I'm interested in (and I assume you as well), I'm rather interested in finding a culture where men and women meld together well, and divorce statistics could be a decent roadmap to that. For the purposes of this thread, I'm excluding any muslim or catholic dominated country, since they're more outliers than anything else. This isn't to say either of those types of nations couldn't have good women, it just isn't helpful to include them here. This even includes the Philippines, which has a divorce rate of 0%, since divorce is illegal there (as far as i know). I've also excluded 3rd world hell-holes...

Some very interesting nations were:
Greece, which has a divorce rate of only 25%, despite being in the EU and not being catholic..
Bosnia, Macedonia, and Montenegro also had very low divorce rates, 8, 11, and 14% respectively. (Is islam a factor here? I don't know as much about the exact history and demographics of this region as I should..)
South Africa: Kradmelder do you have anything to say here? Why is the divorce rate only 17% here?
Georgia has a divorce rate of 19%, which is half as much as Russia...I don't think orthodox Christianity has anything to do with this, since both Russia and Ukraine are orthodox, yet have sky-high divorce rates..

Most other nations were surprisingly typical. Either muslim, catholic, or an african-hell-hole (in which case they usually had low divorce rates), or they were western(ized) with stupidly high divorce rates (why even get married?)

But above all, the most interesting nation was Vietnam, which had a divorce rate of only 4%. Why is this? Vietnam is not catholic, or Muslim, and as far as I know women are allowed to divorce their husbands if they want. This peaked my interest a lot, but I haven't looked into this country too much. I know it isn't a "Free" country in any way, but I really wouldn't care about that...I just keep my opinions to myself and spend my money like a good foreigner wherever I am...

What is everyone's take on this? And Vietnam in particular? Why is its divorce rate so low?

Information gives us power to make the right decisions, so I thought I would bring up at least one metric of measuring a woman's loyalty to her husband (which is absolutely necessary for a decent marriage, or even a decent LTR).

See more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_d ... by_country
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Divorce Numbers and their Explanations..

Post by Kradmelder »

Divorce is low because blacks dont divorce. Then they must pay back lobola. Many just do traditional marriage so are not part of the stats. Or they just take another wife. Polygamy is legal in traditional law and traditional law has no divorce. Just more wives. But most black kids are raised in homes with no father.

Check the stats for whites. I made a thread a while ago. Divorces is well over 50%, and most initiated by women
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gravity25x wrote:But above all, the most interesting nation was Vietnam, which had a divorce rate of only 4%. Why is this? Vietnam is not catholic, or Muslim, and as far as I know women are allowed to divorce their husbands if they want. This peaked my interest a lot, but I haven't looked into this country too much. I know it isn't a "Free" country in any way, but I really wouldn't care about that...I just keep my opinions to myself and spend my money like a good foreigner wherever I am...

What is everyone's take on this? And Vietnam in particular? Why is its divorce rate so low?

Information gives us power to make the right decisions, so I thought I would bring up at least one metric of measuring a woman's loyalty to her husband (which is absolutely necessary for a decent marriage, or even a decent LTR).
Some quick points here gravity25x

They are good hearted for the most part, they don't want to jump into any carrousel, they just want to find a guy that loves them and be done. They still believe in it. There's already a few snotty girls and the window is closing, but still good. I haven't seen real gold diggers/scammers, they can be team players actually.

I know it isn't a "Free" country in any way, but I really wouldn't care about that...I just keep my opinions to myself and spend my money like a good foreigner wherever I am...

It's about the freest place I've been to, yeah there is government corruption and they dispense with the 'elections' sham, but otherwise you're pretty much left alone, you can do whatever you want, drive the wrong way, speed etc lol, almost no cops. Pretty much a libertarian paradise, but that actually doesn't work for all western folks.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a great deal of the real picture since I don't speak the language, but this is my daily impression so far.

I covered a few other aspects here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31867
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Another reason could be that most blacks cant afford lawyers and the court costs. And there are no assets to grab. So what would be the point of modern jewish divorce? Just move on and get another cooness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Divorce rates are irrelevant. They are skewed and do not represent much of anything, which is why they should more or less be ignored. There are also other factors in play, such as the families disowning them. And in smaller countries like Greece, I doubt there is as much chance for anonymity as there is in a larger country. You might compare Greece to Italy. Low divorce rate, but they are still Western women.

Also in many places men and women simply live together as they are married without getting married. These people are not counted by the stats.

Divorce rates are skewed by the people who get married and divorced multiple times; the people who treat marriage the same way they treat fornication. Those who have been divorced are much more likely to divorce again, and these people increase the stats.

Instead of focusing on the countries based upon divorce rates, focus on the individual. Find a woman who will obey and treat her well. A woman who is obedient to her husband is much less likely to leave him. The disobedient women are the ones who are the adulteresses and seek new men. These are the women who get bored and file for divorce out of the blue. These are the ones who practice hypergamy and are always searching for the bigger, better deal.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/archive/fract ... th-africa/

This tells you more than divorce rates. b

Single-parent households Only 35% of children were living with both their biological parents in 2008. Some 40% were living with their mother only, and 2.8% with their father only, which leaves 22.6% of children who were living with neither of their biological parents

The proportion of households that were made up of nuclear families decreased between 1996 and 2001, from 46% to 40%, while the proportion of households made up of extended families increased from 32% to 36% over the same period.

2003, some 21% of Africans were married or co-habiting, compared with 36% of coloured people, 51% of Indians, and 58% of white people.

A racial dimension was evident in trends of absent fathers. African children under 15 years had the lowest proportion of present fathers in 2009 at 30%, compared to 53% for coloured children, and 85% for Indians, and 83% for whites.

The proportion of African children under the age of 15 years with absent living fathers increased between 1996 and 2009 from 45% to 52%. There was also an increase for coloured children (from 34% to 41%), and for white children (from 13% to 15%).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Basically darkies dont marry. They just shack up and break up so dont form part of the stats. People that marry dont divorce. Just break up so the stats of people and kids living with 1 parent are more reflective. Divorce is a white thing.

The white divorce rate is high but the father absenteeism is low as divorced white fathers are very child oriented by culture. The law here is also joint custody unless the woman makes a case for sole custody. Unlike usa the law here recognises the importance and rights of fathers.

Darkies are like roaches and rats and just abandon their kids. Same as niggers in the usa.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

That link did not include India because India has the lowest divorce rate in the world like 0.1%...and that too with in Muslims and Christians...Hindus hardly ever get divorced ..

Its due to the caste and astrological system they follow called Kundali.

Marriage in India is primarily based on Temperament NOT LOOKS OR LOVE...Its called Nadi locally..If your Nadi does not match...You are not allowed to marry...

Also, there are planetary defects like Mangal Dosha...

A good hindu family has a very good Astrologer...which is now made fun of and called superstition but then how its working for the west with "Science" and "Marriage counselors".

Astrology works that's why Satan hates it aka western system. I have observed a strict hindu orthodox family in India never faces issues like we do as I'm also a Christian....but I adopted to Hinduism and my life is back on track...

You can check this link and see if you have a match by Indian system

http://m.prokerala.com/astrology/kundali-matching/

also, you can test with your Ex wife, Gf etc..if you have her date, place and time of birth details...you will be amazed...if you had divorce..its already Not Recommended in the Kundali System provided above...

-------------

I tried this system with many of the dates I was suppose to go to and once i see it will not work out....It usually does not, however, at first it seems like it will work and the astrology system is wrong but invariably after few months..cracks appear in relationships...

Its not in Lame Stream Science and Media because it really works and has been working for over 10, 000 years in India....

Highest number of divorce in India is also among Muslims and Christian and Hindus who do not follow Kundali Matching..

I'm yet to see a relationship based on Astrology break up here in India