Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Being an "Alpha"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Being an "Alpha"

Postby Nailer » January 3rd, 2017, 5:37 pm

Preparing for their life after college.

Is it just me, or does that whole alpha / beta thing sound more than a tad delusional?

The guys I know who do well with women:
-Have good social skills and are actually really reliable and honest guys. Not clingy / annoying fake nice, but the kinds of guys who make good solid friends.
-They always rely on a good home base full of women, like San Diego, etc. or a strong social circle from childhood.

I literally have never met a guy in real life who did well with desirable women in any of America's vast vagina deserts, unless he was freakishly good looking, and those guys always settle in with one reliable girlfriend. The frat/douche type guys rely heavily on a group identity and group status to get girls, and most of them are very frustrated and angry, which is why you see big packs of dudes walking around looking for a fight.

What this tells me is that if I moved to San Diego or somewhere like that, worked on social skills a bit, and put myself out there, I could do as well as those guys, which is acceptable. But in the bay area and places like it, I have never met any guy who did as well as even me with women. Most seem to have completely given up, or if they have a nice girlfriend they met her somewhere else. The trashy club scene does not get you the nice upper-class white girls that I very occasionally have had (like once a year I get a chance).

Any time anything bad happens, PUAs love to blame the victim for not being "alpha" enough. An "abundance mentality" only works if there is actually an abundance of girls! If a girl loses interest in you because she is being hit on by ten guys a day, there is nothing you can do to "demonstrate value" and keep her interested. This is like blaming Russian women when their men cheat on them instead of blaming the man who cheats! There's nothing she could have done to prevent that, it's just a bad situation.

I'm not the problem. The women in my life were the ones who wanted to date an endless stream of new men. How can self-improvement fix a problem I have no control over? I didn't "choose the wrong women". I chose the only ones that were available to me! If any better option had been available to me, I would have happily taken it!!!

Any bad attitudes or neurotic behaviors I developed in college weren't the cause of my misery, it was a reaction to the circumstances around me. How can my behavior cause things to happen that I am not in control of? Sure, if you have a bad attitude people will pick up on it and treat you differently, but you can't control other peoples' actions simply by having a good attitude.

Maybe I am stating the obvious over and over, but I need to get that new-age mind-over-matter shit out of my head. We are inundated with that idea in the west, and Winston does a great job of calling out that nonsense.

The PUA advice of basically demonstrating how much better you are is TERRIBLE advice that NEVER works. They literally tell you to do the worst things you can do, because it makes you look like an insecure idiot with poor social skills, and women see right through it. You have to be comfortable with vulnerability, and have the knowledge that she could walk away at any moment, and you can't do a thing about it. PUA advice is about trying to control other peoples' actions and trying to take away their free will. That kind of behavior will always repulse people, in all areas of life. You have to let people come to you, not try to control their actions with some weird trick you learned on the internet. Jesus!

He had an abundance mentality.

Here's an anti-PUA PUA self-help guru. This wannabe Yoda says "Do or do not, there is no try":

If your environment is good, then talking to women is effortless. If your environment is bad, no psychological trick is going to give you super powers to control her actions.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Being an "Alpha"

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » January 4th, 2017, 8:23 am

There is far too much emphasis on this Alpha/Beta nonsense. It is all relative.

If you are a millionaire Alpha among your peers, what does that make you in a room of billionaires?

If you are top dog at your local gym, what would you be in in the biggest gym in the biggest city in your state?

If you run the table at the handful of local dance clubs in your area, what success would you have in the clubs of Singapore, Toronto, or High end Manhattan?

The point is there is no "absolute Alpha status" as it is all relative. If a girl does not like you, no amount of Alpha will change that.

Those of us who live and work overseas understand the dynamic. Alpha male status is an ill-defined and elusive standard that PUAs and others use as a marketing tool to get you to buy their programs.

Is Donald Trump and alpha? There are plenty of times he has been made a fool and ridiculed by feminists, cucks, and others. But he is the President, not because he is an Alpha, but because he is a trailblazing, assertive, and smart man who forged a new path to the White House.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » January 4th, 2017, 8:56 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:There is far too much emphasis on this Alpha/Beta nonsense. It is all relative.

If you are a millionaire Alpha among your peers, what does that make you in a room of billionaires?

If you are top dog at your local gym, what would you be in in the biggest gym in the biggest city in your state?

If you run the table at the handful of local dance clubs in your area, what success would you have in the clubs of Singapore, Toronto, or High end Manhattan?

The point is there is no "absolute Alpha status" as it is all relative. If a girl does not like you, no amount of Alpha will change that.

Those of us who live and work overseas understand the dynamic. Alpha male status is an ill-defined and elusive standard that PUAs and others use as a marketing tool to get you to buy their programs.

Is Donald Trump and alpha? There are plenty of times he has been made a fool and ridiculed by feminists, cucks, and others. But he is the President, not because he is an Alpha, but because he is a trailblazing, assertive, and smart man who forged a new path to the White House.

It also varies in space and time. What a 21 yo girl in party mode wants, what a late 20s early 30s girl in biological clock mode wants, and what a 40 yo want are very different things.

It also varies a lot by culture. One of these strutting metro peacocks with his 1 liner bs and used to big urban clubs will be seen as a walking joke in more traditonal male settings.

I guess a skinny weak flabby nerdy loser gaming his life away will probably be a loser in all cultures, but what women want to see in a man will vary.

Contra, you are black right? So if you are what women want to see in a man then such women would not want me anyway. No matter what alpha caricature i play, even wigger. That is what is so ridiculous about all these posers. Like does a whitey dressing and acting like a nigger and llistening to (c)rap think it will attract those who want that nigger gangsta stuff? Does it make sense to pose as a clubber dancing fool when i dont want to be there and would rather beish in muddy bike kit?

if any woman would prefer contra to me then i wouldnt touch her anyway :lol: :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Citizen » January 4th, 2017, 12:17 pm

The world is a pack of lies and deceptions. Those who are muscular, handsome, beautiful, sexy.... today might actually be jacked up on something that was stolen from God. It will be taken away from the thieves and their true form will be revealed.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby Nailer » January 4th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Aside from not being awkward or insecure, which is obviously bad, there is no such thing as "alpha".

This is the lens through which extremely insecure and weak guys view the world. They feel weak and awkward, and they create this comic book aspiration in their mind of some superhero "ALPHAMAN!", and at the same time, dismiss everyone they don't like as being "beta".

Those PUA guys remind me a lot of this character:

Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » January 4th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Nailer wrote:Aside from not being awkward or insecure, which is obviously bad, there is no such thing as "alpha".

This is the lens through which extremely insecure and weak guys view the world. They feel weak and awkward, and they create this comic book aspiration in their mind of some superhero "ALPHAMAN!", and at the same time, dismiss everyone they don't like as being "beta".

You're 100% correct, and that is all it is. They've taken the powerful traits they like from wild animals and projected them onto human beings. They believe the evolutionary theories that men are essentially just apes, and of course the biggest, baddest ape always wins. They forget that humans have humanity and are not simply beasts. We're much more than that.

It isn't just insecurity but also a deeply confused state of mind with a complete lack of understanding. Only a fool thinks being a huge bully is a legitimate way to win.

Women aren't looking for alphas. They are looking for confident men to lead them, to step up and be the man, to be their rock of confidence they can lean on. They want a man, not a new age hipster liberal.

The men in that picture above, with the one holding himself in the lap of another man, are probably sociopaths (beasts), who are able to commit every disgusting thing which normal people are unable to do. Most men couldn't sit in another man's lap. It's disgusting. You have to be out of your mind to imitate homosexual activity if you aren't one.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » January 4th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Its like a job market. You go where the jobs are. Places that are hiring will sometimes lower the standards to get jobs filled where as other places the competition is tough.

Unfortunately in the west it became market that favors women but i sense in any develop society it favors women in the dating market.

Guys have to compete against each other and some guys do lose out. What bothers me is that i seen decent hardwokring guys settle for whales because thats how hard it is out there. Women dont want to improve themselves anymore .
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » January 5th, 2017, 12:00 am

From what I understand, the guys who are most successful with women aren't insecure, they have patience and are calm...they know how to talk to women; they have confidence. It is other guys that are the real problem, not girls. It's guys that will tell you 'that you need to be x,y,z" to get girls... and it never works. Ever notice that in a club or bar when you are talking to nice girl, it will elicit other insecure guys to start judging you. The nonsense of this is that you are even called 'gay' ....for having patience to sit down and talk to and 'game' a girl.

These guys like caricatures think that a real man should just bust in and 'get it' right away, do it their way, etc etc. It's completely unrealistic. You & I need to get that completely out of our heads. It is like kryptonite and as you noticed those guys never get laid.

-don't come off as predatory. If you do... she will run.
If you have desire be vulnerable about it...don't run yourself - or be afraid; go with it .. it's amazing how fast attraction will happen, so you should jump on It as soon as it does. don't fight it.
Enjoy women - I'm learning to do this myself.... not just focus on 'extracting' something from them.
Spend some time with them... it will happen naturally.

I agree, get all that useless crap out of your head.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » January 5th, 2017, 3:48 am

Honestly, I cannot believe this...The amount of programming is incredible.

Being from India, I always thought, American men are living in heaven. I actually, wanted to write a separate thread on it. Its the TV. Even in conservative India, they managed to show BayWatch and MTV Grind in India...We were made to think...America is all about babes and bikinis with American men sleeping with new women a day.

Majority of Indians, Asians, Non-Americans are completely, totally brainwashed on America. Very few Asians will believe you guys are having difficulty in getting laid or meeting women. Its actually, unbelievable.

Our image is still of BayWatch and MTV.

All Hollywood movies show, getting a women in America is easy. Its all perception management.

Conversely. On American TV. The elites only show the worst part of India. The poverty, filth, garbage they show in India...is not the norm just like in Philippines, Thailand...For example...Bangkok is no where near as bad as a city in a third world...Its way better than any city in Germany that I have seen.

I have yet to see a good place they showed of India where people live. If they come to my state, they will see plenty but they won't show it.

Thank god, I came into conspiracy, else I would not believe this.

One thing I learned is these people are SNAKES.

The word alpha male, PUA must be a trillion dollar investment as it really looks natural, came out of nowhere...if we dig enough we will know...its the elites again...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » January 5th, 2017, 10:50 am

Starchild5,

Why not blame it on aliens and artificial intelligence?

Is conspiracy the answer for everything?
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Postby Tubeman777 » January 5th, 2017, 1:02 pm

My perspective is Men are lost and are overcompensating and its all skewed anyway because womens head in the West are messed up
My 2 cents worth
Tubeman777
Freshman Poster

Postby Nailer » January 5th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Eric wrote:It is other guys that are the real problem, not girls. It's guys that will tell you 'that you need to be x,y,z" to get girls... and it never works. Ever notice that in a club or bar when you are talking to nice girl, it will elicit other insecure guys to start judging you. The nonsense of this is that you are even called 'gay' ....for having patience to sit down and talk to and 'game' a girl.

I think you're onto something there. I've had a few situations where some guy I didn't know would get really aggressive with me just for talking to a girl, even if I was just being friendly and had zero interest in the girl. It was like he was threatened because I had rapport and basic conversational skills he lacked. You can't let those guys scare you, but you've got to make sure you don't get drawn into some kind of competition. I think it's probably best to just try to make friends with them, as that is like the ultimate show of you not taking them seriously.

It's like these guys know there's a shortage of women, so they focus on establishing a male pecking order. If they could, they would hold an arm wrestling tournament and the winner would get the girl.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » January 5th, 2017, 10:25 pm

Yep, honestly it's just male behavior. It won't ever change. ... I have this issue at work...working around a lot of attractive females, a lot of which hit on me shamelessly and openly - I feel when I respond, I could get into trouble - they of course never do as females. But as soon as a man raises himself; its a serious problem and everyones afraid of it. Then you've got the ultra jealous males...you've just got to ignore them. I'm not responsible for any one elses feelings. If they want it.... they can compete.
At some point a jealous male has stood up and protested in our past....we weren't afraid of this. People pleasers also struggke with this. People pleasers never get girls, don't be one.
I'm not going to try to make friends with these guys, who cares? Just do the hard necessary thing and just keep going...
f**k them...honestly, can't be afraid of it. Ignore them. Although I do hate when I'm being observed hitting on a girl by another guy. Its a bit like being watched undressing in the mirror. Most of the time Inside me I just want to say out loud "f**k off and go somewhere ekse" but you can't. A lot of bitch male behavior at work. If you stop responding to.these girls at work...they will stop hitting on you. Which is bad. ..So, that's it.

I struggle with whether to openly reciprocate at work. It is driving me insane because these women.are so attractive.
I'm going to just not care. Its our own fear. I don't care really about my workplace.
Repeat this - I don't have to try and be seen 'as perfect.'
I am not a people pleaser.

People that were raised as people pleasers were at a Huge deficit - because many of us were raised to "never make waves". This is terrible when it comes to "game". Learn to put yourself first and your own needs....

you also don't have to try and be seen.as perfect.

Just be yourself.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » January 5th, 2017, 11:07 pm

Here are thoughts that roll through my head:

I have to make everyone happy; it is intolerable for me to not be liked.

I need to be friends with everyone.
I need to be 'liked.'

It's "selfish" for me to put my own needs first.
I can't tolerate conflict, conflict is unacceptable.

...You can easily see where these thoughts come from And it's why bad boys, or boys who weren't raised in institutions, schools, communities...etc. have no problem getting girls or being an 'asshole", think about it...These guys simply weren't socialized the way we were.

Be selfish. Put your own needs first, and do away with these ideas that you learned as a kid or when you're growing up. Growing up and being a man, is about meeting your own needs.

No one is going to do it but you. ..
It benefits you nothing to not do this and, try and please everyone. Are u living for them? The truth is... these rules make it easier to control society... Do government and society care about you? No, they don't pay your bills, or rent.
Be selfish. It's alright, This is about living and getting your own needs met. Nothing else matters right? Get away from this people pleaser attitude, don't hang around guys who have it.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » January 6th, 2017, 2:40 am

MrMan wrote:Starchild5,

Why not blame it on aliens and artificial intelligence?

Is conspiracy the answer for everything?

Yes. It is. I know the tone of your sarcastic post but it really is the truth :D :D

I was just thinking over it as to how on earth can someone pull of such bigger scams one after the other for like 1000s of years exactly like clock work never ever missing a chance to screw humanity.

This THING never makes a mistake...How can people miss that?

For example...If this THING was human...while it was sleeping and not controlling humanity...TSAR, ERIC, DROID, WINSTON, MORETORQUE would be sleeping with girls every night in America when this human, satan takes a break or goes to sleep. Even Co-Incidence, Chance does not happen with this AI...because its not human...

YOU NEVER GET LUCKY BY DESIGN.

I can guarantee you...many will NEVER EVER get the GIRL in America because of this AI....because your SoulMates PATH will never cross...She may be living in the same city as you but you will NEVER MEET....This AI has more power to seperate than I believe even our love has the power to unite... :( :(

Now when American Men are NOT getting laid....I'm in a third world country shown BayWatch that American men are sleeping with women all day. :|

Like when they show America as the greatest nation on earth in India Americans are working two jobs, getting bankrupt due to medical bills, dying of cancer due to glaphosate. :|

Like when they show on TV in America... India, Thailand, Philippines are a sh*thole...I see many many places that are actually better than the west a 100 times. For example..You don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get your plumbing fixed in Asia or give away life saving to Medical Mafia. :|

Its not done...While it was screwing Americans...It was making life of Winston even Worse in Taiwan..making him stay in Taiwan against his will... :shock:

While this THING was making life of Winston miserable...He was giving false hope to PUBLICDUENDE about Philippines and make him move there only to find he is not gonna get the girl of his dreams. :shock: :shock: ...What a tragedy...As we can see from his posts...He is still thinking SANE...giving logic to his failure :mrgreen: ...He is figuring out where he went wrong, or Filipina were not good enough or Davao was a mistake....This is how humanity is forced to think..when this AI screws you...Where did I make a mistake? No..I was right...Its the Filipinas who were wrong or no we were both wrong...I should try again...

and he is doing this to 7 billion humans every second, everyday..

Once needs to understand members here are already pretty much evolved...You need more to fool members here than others, but this AI is still able to do it.

-------------------------

Since, I'm awakened to this AI....I can feel its manipulation everyday now...

1. You do not have to suffer.

2. You are not required to do what you do not like.

3. You should easily get the girl of your dreams....

etc etc...in a god created world...This is totally diabolical...its not sane...

How can this AI mess up PD and Winston at the SAME TIME while making life of TSAR and others bad as well AT THE SAME TIME...

There is NO such thing as...let me come to you after I deal with making life of Winston in Taiwan miserable...NO...It screws everyone of us AT THE SAME TIME...Its incredible... :shock: :shock:

ITS THE AI...wake up ..This DESTINY IS THE AI

MATRIX and Terminator Movie show this in a twisted way...Machines are not taking over...They are already here....

How much more your life has to be miserable to understand something is not right?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions