Asian women becoming pickier due to semi slayers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Asian women becoming pickier due to semi slayers?

Post by drronnie »

I feel going abroad is getting harder when thinking about countires like Thailand or the Philippines as the the number of expats (especially younger) ones is flooding these countries. Makes it tad harder for middle age foreigners like me. I know in my case its an extreme case but I I think the good times are over. Ome apsect is also social media.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian women becoming pickier due to semi slayers?

Post by zboy1 »

I agree with you. Thanks to the RooshV crowd, Asian woman are becoming increasingly pickier about who they choose to be with. This is why I agree with E Irizarry when he said that expats shouldn't freely give out info to the people on the Internet, because it ends up ruining those countries.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

zboy1 wrote:I agree with you. Thanks to the RooshV crowd, Asian woman are becoming increasingly pickier about who they choose to be with. This is why I agree with E Irizarry when he said that expats shouldn't freely give out info to the people on the Internet, because it ends up ruining those countries.

Ha ha! I use the same philosophy with great bike routes. Tell a few people and condition they dont post the route on internet. Otherwise you get these herds flooding in in large groups, noise dust, and all the small places become touristy. it becomes just another bucket list places to see for the in-crowd. Next thing you know they are demanding the road get fixed or tarred, pubs and cell phone reception. Then wifi.

The few i tell come back and say it was awesome. Far better than the well known routes.

Asia must be the same. Those known places white people go to in droves must be touristy as fark and the women western acting whores. If i ever go to asia i will hire a motorcycle and get out to remote areas. The phukets and bangkoks, manilas and balis are places i would want to avoid. I wouldnt go for the women though. Just for the culture. And not the plastic whorelike culture of bar girls created by the losers and pedophiles who defile teenage asian girls and ruin their society.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

drronnie wrote:I feel going abroad is getting harder when thinking about countires like Thailand or the Philippines as the the number of expats (especially younger) ones is flooding these countries. Makes it tad harder for middle age foreigners like me. I know in my case its an extreme case but I I think the good times are over. Ome apsect is also social media.
Your lack of self confidence is your achilles heel, if all the foreigners left tomorrow, it's not going to help.

It doesn't work like that anyway - if x gets to eat pizza all day then y starves.

There isn't actually a shortage of women anywhere, and you have a fair few advantages over these men who come whizzing from the airport, you can speak Thai and you know the culture.

If you want to hold on to that excuse why you aren't getting a woman then fine, but you know its bullshite. :roll:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asia must be the same. Those known places white people go to in droves must be touristy as fark and the women western acting whores. If i ever go to asia i will hire a motorcycle and get out to remote areas. The phukets and bangkoks, manilas and balis are places i would want to avoid. I wouldnt go for the women though. Just for the culture. And not the plastic whorelike culture of bar girls created by the losers and pedophiles who defile teenage asian girls and ruin their society.
Wow. A White man who acknowledges this. It would be like Asians traveling en masse to Sweden, raping and sleeping with young White girls just for fulfilling their lust. It's wrong no matter what race you are.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

zboy1 wrote:
Wow. A White man who acknowledges this. It would be like Asians traveling en masse to Sweden, raping and sleeping with young White girls just for fulfilling their lust. It's wrong no matter what race you are.

Fully agree with you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

zboy1 wrote:
But the only reason is because Swedish women would farck them all off, it's up to the women in places like Thailand to not bend the knee to these arseholes - have some pride - I am in a part of China and you could flash the cash and they aren't dropping their panties because someone is white - they have a bit of pride as do their parents, which is why arseholes stay away (which I am glad about in all fairness).

Sure, it's about financial transactions, you (plural) wouldn't be able to go to Greece and do the same - or some poor arse barrio in Buenos Aires.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
But the only reason is because Swedish women would farck them all off, it's up to the women in places like Thailand to not bend the knee to these arseholes - have some pride - I am in a part of China and you could flash the cash and they aren't dropping their panties because someone is white - they have a bit of pride as do their parents, which is why arseholes stay away (which I am glad about in all fairness).

Sure, it's about financial transactions, you (plural) wouldn't be able to go to Greece and do the same - or some poor arse barrio in Buenos Aires.

Those would be the decent asian girls you refer to. The ones that lower themselves to bar girls and white men for money no asian man would want anyway. What would such asian girls prefer? Socioeconomic status of the asian man or is there a hierarchy of nations? Like for darkies a black man of your tribal group and with status is top. But a white man would be preferable to a lower level black tribe although not really desirable. There is a good article written by a black woman saying at worst rather marry a white man than a nigerian, jamaican or american negro :lol:

Any group with pride will have some sort of selection criteria of status and race. I surely would not take any white woman. :lol: nation would not matter, but never a british chavess or loud obnoxious american. And i would be ashamed to parade around with a girl my daughter's age, like some pervert. No decent woman would look at you then.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Had a mate who grew up in London amongst Africans and West Indians and said the West Indians were relentless towards the Africans, calling them spear chucker, jungle bunny, witch doctor, bone nose etc etc. And they hated each other. Though I actually read that article you referenced to, it makes sense in tribal communities for that to be the case I suppose, that someone from outside the caste system is more acceptable than someone within it but on a lower social strata (despite being the same colour/nationality).

I remember reading some post on roosh, ''where can you find the upper class Aussie girls to date?' And the answer is they're not accessible to out of towners unless you can somehow break into their social circle, I am doubly sure if you wanted to meet a young, unmarried Afrikaner woman who has something in the way of looks and education, there is no way even a decent prospect from America is flying in to Jan Smuts Airport and going up to the heartlands to find one - anyone decent is basically out of bounds to people flying in.

Asia - its basically Issan chimps who left school at six and have handled more white meat that Col Sanders, I mean, if that is what Ronnie is lamenting about he needs to pull his head out of his arse. Does he want to date an Issan woman? If not then why does he care what whitey is getting because that's all he is getting, worn out Issan whores more often than not. The decent girls are as out of bounds as the decent girls everywhere else, you need something more than being white and having money.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

drronnie wrote:I feel going abroad is getting harder when thinking about countires like Thailand or the Philippines as the the number of expats (especially younger) ones is flooding these countries. Makes it tad harder for middle age foreigners like me. I know in my case its an extreme case but I I think the good times are over. Ome apsect is also social media.

A lot of Filipina's actually prefer middle-aged/older men due to the fact they're less likely to cheat. Furthermore, youngsters will be more susceptible to scammers because of inexperience.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Had a mate who grew up in London amongst Africans and West Indians and said the West Indians were relentless towards the Africans, calling them spear chucker, jungle bunny, witch doctor, bone nose etc etc. And they hated each other. Though I actually read that article you referenced to, it makes sense in tribal communities for that to be the case I suppose, that someone from outside the caste system is more acceptable than someone within it but on a lower social strata (despite being the same colour/nationality).

I remember reading some post on roosh, ''where can you find the upper class Aussie girls to date?' And the answer is they're not accessible to out of towners unless you can somehow break into their social circle, I am doubly sure if you wanted to meet a young, unmarried Afrikaner woman who has something in the way of looks and education, there is no way even a decent prospect from America is flying in to Jan Smuts Airport and going up to the heartlands to find one - anyone decent is basically out of bounds to people flying in.

Asia - its basically Issan chimps who left school at six and have handled more white meat that Col Sanders, I mean, if that is what Ronnie is lamenting about he needs to pull his head out of his arse. Does he want to date an Issan woman? If not then why does he care what whitey is getting because that's all he is getting, worn out Issan whores more often than not. The decent girls are as out of bounds as the decent girls everywhere else, you need something more than being white and having money.
Fark. I am white and have money. Now even that is not enough :lol: :lol: But it is fact those girls I can't get onto bed quick. You have to jump through the hoops. As a young man you must do it to get something worth breeding. Im done breeding so it is simply not worth it.

Best girlfriends, as in the most decent, have always of the educated classes, some had money, some just enough to pay unversity.

But the best in bed were of lower classes :lol: A model I dated for a year was bad both in bed and in character :lol:, and all she was good is making heads trun when I walked in somewhere with her. Who needs that? A nutter was really hot and as much a nutter in bed :lol: But decent, fark no. Such heifers are strictly not breeding stock. They are toys.

I assume the same with asians. Quality yellow girls are not going to fall over to be defiled and reputation ruined by a middle age white man who sees her as all he can get. Why anyone would want anything more than a quick bang for a few bucks from an asian bar whore, i cant figure out. An asian man also knows this. They must laugh at these white losers taking the worn out meat off the shelves to make place for new meat. It makes it embarrassing to be white.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

yick wrote:Had a mate who grew up in London amongst Africans and West Indians and said the West Indians were relentless towards the Africans, calling them spear chucker, jungle bunny, witch doctor, bone nose etc etc. And they hated each other. Though I actually read that article you referenced to, it makes sense in tribal communities for that to be the case I suppose, that someone from outside the caste system is more acceptable than someone within it but on a lower social strata (despite being the same colour/nationality).

No I am not going for those Isaan girls either in fact they do not want me either as I am have a Thai salary. In fact I would have better chances with Thai girls who are working in an office if I actually had something going for me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've spent a lot of time in Indonesia and I've been there this year. I haven't seen any of white manosphere guys walking around ruining the dating pool. If they are there, maybe they are off hanging out with bar girls where I don't see them.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

drronnie wrote:

No I am not going for those Isaan girls either in fact they do not want me either as I am have a Thai salary. In fact I would have better chances with Thai girls who are working in an office if I actually had something going for me.
Well, if you aren't going for Issan women then your lack of success has nothing to do with foreigners because that is all most of them are getting.

Why don't you have anything going for you? I really doubt that you are so far behind physically and socially that you can't get a woman?

What do you want? A wife? Or lots of girlfriends? If you want one woman to marry and to stay with forever, that won't be so hard to get.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:I've spent a lot of time in Indonesia and I've been there this year. I haven't seen any of white manosphere guys walking around ruining the dating pool. If they are there, maybe they are off hanging out with bar girls where I don't see them.
Roosh has gone on record to say he has no interest in cracking Asia, I don't think his or the other manosphere tricks would work in China where I am.

In fact, going up to loads of random women on the street and trying to chat them up in English in the city where I am is a good way of getting

a) flashmobbed
b) beaten
c) arrested
d) deported