Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asian women becoming pickier due to semi slayers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Asian women becoming pickier due to semi slayers?

Postby Adama » January 5th, 2017, 7:05 pm

yick wrote:
MrMan wrote:I've spent a lot of time in Indonesia and I've been there this year. I haven't seen any of white manosphere guys walking around ruining the dating pool. If they are there, maybe they are off hanging out with bar girls where I don't see them.

Roosh has gone on record to say he has no interest in cracking Asia, I don't think his or the other manosphere tricks would work in China where I am.

In fact, going up to loads of random women on the street and trying to chat them up in English in the city where I am is a good way of getting

a) flashmobbed
b) beaten
c) arrested
d) deported

Are you serious? So if you were walking down the street there, and some Chinese girl smiled at you and looked down, as you were walking by, would it be a risk to talk to her? The Chinese around us are going to form a flash mob, beat me up, and then arrest me and deport me? Honestly I don't know another way to meet a woman than to walk up to (women who sent me signals) in public.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Adama » January 5th, 2017, 7:06 pm

yick wrote:
drronnie wrote:I feel going abroad is getting harder when thinking about countires like Thailand or the Philippines as the the number of expats (especially younger) ones is flooding these countries. Makes it tad harder for middle age foreigners like me. I know in my case its an extreme case but I I think the good times are over. Ome apsect is also social media.

Your lack of self confidence is your achilles heel, if all the foreigners left tomorrow, it's not going to help.

It doesn't work like that anyway - if x gets to eat pizza all day then y starves.

There isn't actually a shortage of women anywhere, and you have a fair few advantages over these men who come whizzing from the airport, you can speak Thai and you know the culture.

If you want to hold on to that excuse why you aren't getting a woman then fine, but you know its bullshite. :roll:

Self-esteem and knowledge.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby yick » January 5th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Adama wrote:
yick wrote:
MrMan wrote:I've spent a lot of time in Indonesia and I've been there this year. I haven't seen any of white manosphere guys walking around ruining the dating pool. If they are there, maybe they are off hanging out with bar girls where I don't see them.

Roosh has gone on record to say he has no interest in cracking Asia, I don't think his or the other manosphere tricks would work in China where I am.

In fact, going up to loads of random women on the street and trying to chat them up in English in the city where I am is a good way of getting

a) flashmobbed
b) beaten
c) arrested
d) deported

Are you serious? So if you were walking down the street there, and some Chinese girl smiled at you and looked down, as you were walking by, would it be a risk to talk to her? The Chinese around us are going to form a flash mob, beat me up, and then arrest me and deport me? Honestly I don't know another way to meet a woman than to walk up to (women who sent me signals) in public.

Don't be silly, Adama. :roll:

Of course if you were walking down a street and a random woman decided to speak to you - nothing is going to happen if you speak back to her and arrange a further meeting that might lead on to romance/sex.

However, if you decided to become a PUA pest and started bugging dozens/scores of women on the main drag of the city you are in - like you see with a lot of fellas in places like Prague or Kiev, you wouldn't last long and it wouldn't work anyway because the vast majority of Chinese women would give you a wide berth - even if they liked the look of you and your Chinese is excellent.

Which is why Roosh stays away.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » January 6th, 2017, 3:21 am

drronnie,

I think working girls are working girls? Look at Winston his in 40's but has a blast in the Philippines .

Would younger guys have advantage over older guys? Sure. Will better looking guys have more advantage? Absolutely.
but i think end of day it still comes down to ones effort. It's not easy...I wish it was for everyone but it's not.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby drronnie » January 6th, 2017, 3:50 am

yick wrote:
drronnie wrote:
yick wrote:Had a mate who grew up in London amongst Africans and West Indians and said the West Indians were relentless towards the Africans, calling them spear chucker, jungle bunny, witch doctor, bone nose etc etc. And they hated each other. Though I actually read that article you referenced to, it makes sense in tribal communities for that to be the case I suppose, that someone from outside the caste system is more acceptable than someone within it but on a lower social strata (despite being the same colour/nationality).

I remember reading some post on roosh, ''where can you find the upper class Aussie girls to date?' And the answer is they're not accessible to out of towners unless you can somehow break into their social circle, I am doubly sure if you wanted to meet a young, unmarried Afrikaner woman who has something in the way of looks and education, there is no way even a decent prospect from America is flying in to Jan Smuts Airport and going up to the heartlands to find one - anyone decent is basically out of bounds to people flying in.

Asia - its basically Issan chimps who left school at six and have handled more white meat that Col Sanders, I mean, if that is what Ronnie is lamenting about he needs to pull his head out of his arse. Does he want to date an Issan woman? If not then why does he care what whitey is getting because that's all he is getting, worn out Issan whores more often than not. The decent girls are as out of bounds as the decent girls everywhere else, you need something more than being white and having money.

No I am not going for those Isaan girls either in fact they do not want me either as I am have a Thai salary. In fact I would have better chances with Thai girls who are working in an office if I actually had something going for me.

Well, if you aren't going for Issan women then your lack of success has nothing to do with foreigners because that is all most of them are getting.

Why don't you have anything going for you? I really doubt that you are so far behind physically and socially that you can't get a woman?

What do you want? A wife? Or lots of girlfriends? If you want one woman to marry and to stay with forever, that won't be so hard to get.

Yes I may have a few pounds too much but not morbidly obese nor am I poor and have quite a decent job and I am looking for a woman to stay with forever but I guess it is this alleged prerejection which prevents me from doing any first steps....
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » January 6th, 2017, 4:35 am

Once again. The simple solution is to just PAY MONEY for sex, prostitution. Then it doesn't matter how many thirsty guys are out there, there are always going to be an abundance of women who are ready to f**k for money.

And the more men who choose the route of prostitution, the MORE women will become prostitutes. It's all simply supply and demand.

I don't give a shit how many PUAs there are in the world, or how many thirsty betas there are. If I want sex, I will just go pay for it. I won't waste hours of my time and mental energy chasing a woman with the HOPE that I might get sex from her.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » January 6th, 2017, 6:28 am

paying for sex is easy but to get a women to give to you sex freely is another story.

For some guys its also about finding love. I know some guys here don't believe in it or are way jaded by it but for some guys they want more of a deeper connection that you cannot get paying for it.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » January 6th, 2017, 8:07 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:If I want sex, I will just go pay for it. I won't waste hours of my time and mental energy chasing a woman with the HOPE that I might get sex from her.

The idea of sticking a very private part of my body in a hole that has had a much of other guys' disease infested parts and bodily fluids in it is not appealing to me.
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » January 6th, 2017, 10:42 pm

chanta76 wrote:paying for sex is easy but to get a women to give to you sex freely is another story.

Working for money is easy, but to get a person to give you money freely is another story. Lets all look up to street corner beggars and realize how much better people they are than us.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » January 10th, 2017, 6:33 am

Cornfed wrote:
chanta76 wrote:paying for sex is easy but to get a women to give to you sex freely is another story.

Working for money is easy, but to get a person to give you money freely is another story. Lets all look up to street corner beggars and realize how much better people they are than us.

True statement. Often times the "confident" guys get the hotter girls for free whereas the ones who think they have use money end up get washed up women or none at all
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » January 10th, 2017, 6:56 am

Cornfed wrote:

lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby akonyo » January 12th, 2017, 9:19 am

drronnie wrote:I feel going abroad is getting harder when thinking about countires like Thailand or the Philippines as the the number of expats (especially younger) ones is flooding these countries. Makes it tad harder for middle age foreigners like me. I know in my case its an extreme case but I I think the good times are over. Ome apsect is also social media.

Do you have autism? Serious question. Asian women are insanely easy to date.
akonyo
Freshman Poster

Postby drronnie » January 15th, 2017, 2:50 pm

akonyo wrote:

I would not say I have autism but I have problems connecting with people especially women.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » January 15th, 2017, 3:11 pm

akonyo wrote:

Definitely easy to date if you are a White or Asian man. It's much more difficult to date them if you are a Black or dark skinned Hispanic man, though. Asian woman are definitely racist and race conscious about marrying anything but Asian or White.

One tip for you guys: avoid Westernized or 2nd/3rd generation Asian woman. They're no different than White woman. Either marry the ones in Asia and stay there, or bring one over (although Asian woman assimilate very quickly). I think it's risky to do so, but there's posters on here who disagree with me on this, namely Davewe and OutWest.

Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if Asian woman dated out to other poc (people of color), but they're so status minded that they won't do that, most of the time. Pathetic, really. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » January 15th, 2017, 11:21 pm

It depends on what countries too. It;s not like all Asian women are the same in every country. There is variation and diversity within Asian women in Asia. Are Asian women easier to date? yes is it insanely easy..it depends on the person and which country you go to. So it's not as simple as that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions