Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Using Tinder in Mexico City

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Using Tinder in Mexico City

Postby HA1729 » January 4th, 2017, 11:36 pm

I am visiting Mexico City for a few days this month (January 12-16). I am visiting primarily to meet women for potential long-term relationships, but I wouldn't mind getting some casual sex on the side. Therefore, I am thinking of getting Tinder Plus just for this month, using a few Tinder Boosts, right-swiping on thousands of women, and asking them for casual sex. First, do you think that it would be worth the effort to do this, or do you think that I'm unlikely to get a hookup this way? I'm 24 years old and am probably a 6/10 in looks. Also, I'm thinking of using Passport to right-swipe on women while I'm still in the US and having nothing better to do, but I'm worried that the women would be less likely to right-swipe me back if they see that I'm not already in Mexico. Would it be better for me to wait until I get to Mexico City to start right-swiping, or should I start right-swiping now? Also, how direct should I be about asking for sex, and how many messages should I exchange with the women before asking for sex?
HA1729
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Return to General Discussions