Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 12:46 am
I actually fell in love with a 5/10 once. The first time I saw her I thought, no definitely not my type, but the thing was, my friend was dating her friend and we were usually in a group together so I got to know her and the attraction grew. Very feminine and very sexy but nothing special in the looks department.
Being attracted to 5s is a good skill to have for a single man, I suppose. I would imagine it opens up the dating pool. I have seen a lot of other men who seem to be like that. But I was never able to pull that off.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Zambales wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 12:46 am
I actually fell in love with a 5/10 once. The first time I saw her I thought, no definitely not my type, but the thing was, my friend was dating her friend and we were usually in a group together so I got to know her and the attraction grew. Very feminine and very sexy but nothing special in the looks department.
Being attracted to 5s is a good skill to have for a single man, I suppose. I would imagine it opens up the dating pool. I have seen a lot of other men who seem to be like that. But I was never able to pull that off.
You won't understand unless you've experienced it. I wasn't even interested in a relationship at the time especially with a 5/10 but her personality and sexiness ramped up her attraction and that's the point I'm trying to make. Average looking women were never on my radar but this experience taught me not to discount women who weren't in the higher group where looks were concerned.

I still target the best looking women but they have to meet my criteria by not crossing my boundaries. Equally important, they have to like me as much as I like them.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you are a man who thinks he NEEDS women, hopefully the below will help you realize the error of your ways.

Stay free; Stay MGTOW!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Most of the people on this site ironically center their lives around people that they claim to not value as humans. What does that say about them?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Most of the people on this site ironically center their lives around people that they claim to not value as humans. What does that say about them?
I think you hit the nail on the head there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
A shepherd centers his live around sheep without regarding them as human because they have an economic use. Some people place importance on having an appropriate vessel to masturbate into.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 3:17 pm
HouseMD wrote:
A shepherd centers his live around sheep without regarding them as human because they have an economic use. Some people place importance on having an appropriate vessel to masturbate into.
Sheep provide food, clothing, and milk. To devote your life to what you view as a masturbatory vessel and nothing more is, quite frankly, pathetic
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 3:21 pm
Sheep provide food, clothing, and milk. To devote your life to what you view as a masturbatory vessel and nothing more is, quite frankly, pathetic
I kind of agree, but enhanced masturbation seems to be important to a lot of people and hitherto there hasn't been a suitable replacement vessel.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

HouseMD wrote:
To devote your life to what you view as a masturbatory vessel and nothing more is, quite frankly, pathetic.
That would be true if it were actually the case. But people who are against:

-Anti-male legislation,
-Anti-male rhetoric and sentiment,
-Anti-male discrimination in public policy matters,
-The continued legal and financial subjugation of men via "The marriage bait and switch."
-The encouragement of false allegations against men,
-Disparate treatment of men in courts of law,
-The propagation of anti-male bigotry campaigns such as #MeToo, Manspreading, Mansplaining, Rape Culture, Yes sometimes means No, etc,

tend to be focused on raising awareness about Western misandry which has essentially doomed the West to a slow but certain death. Those of us who actually live outside of the West know this more than anyone.

So if one is under the impression that this debate is merely about those "walking vessels of coital friction," then he or she is willfully ignoring the fact that the aforementioned list of ills, and the "feminist/tradcon" men who benightedly perpetuate all of it, are more repugnant than these "vessels" you speak of could ever be.

For even greater context, I recommend the brilliant essay The Misandry Bubble linked below.

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/ ... ubble.html

But what is most telling for me is that many of those who decry the back and forth in this debate are for some reason compelled to continue reading it. That is the true irony as I see it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Don't be this guy......

Stay MGTOW, a lifestyle of freedom, wealth, accomplishment, and far less needless stress.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:27 pm
You know, I don't feel like I was really fully conscious until I was about 25. Before that I had a poor grasp on logic and could only repeat ideas that were fed to me. It's easy to imagine that some people remain in that state their whole lives.
Actually, what I am describing here is exactly what the NPC meme is all about. It's real.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:48 am
HouseMD wrote:
To devote your life to what you view as a masturbatory vessel and nothing more is, quite frankly, pathetic.
That would be true if it were actually the case. But people who are against:

-Anti-male legislation,
-Anti-male rhetoric and sentiment,
-Anti-male discrimination in public policy matters,
-The continued legal and financial subjugation of men via "The marriage bait and switch."
-The encouragement of false allegations against men,
-Disparate treatment of men in courts of law,
-The propagation of anti-male bigotry campaigns such as #MeToo, Manspreading, Mansplaining, Rape Culture, Yes sometimes means No, etc,

tend to be focused on raising awareness about Western misandry which has essentially doomed the West to a slow but certain death. Those of us who actually live outside of the West know this more than anyone.

So if one is under the impression that this debate is merely about those "walking vessels of coital friction," then he or she is willfully ignoring the fact that the aforementioned list of ills, and the "feminist/tradcon" men who benightedly perpetuate all of it, are more repugnant than these "vessels" you speak of could ever be.

For even greater context, I recommend the brilliant essay The Misandry Bubble linked below.

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/ ... ubble.html

But what is most telling for me is that many of those who decry the back and forth in this debate are for some reason compelled to continue reading it. That is the true irony as I see it.
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.

If women are your concern, the standards women have in men are so low these days that no matter where I go in the world I am quite successful just by being sociable, fun, and having my **** relatively together. I think what many here fail is the creeper test- they just appear creepy in many contexts and it kills their chances at everything from jobs to women to friendship.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 3:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.