Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am

Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:03 am

Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
I tend to own my property outright. Living within your means is key to living a happy life.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Nailer » October 17th, 2018, 12:05 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.

If women are your concern, the standards women have in men are so low these days that no matter where I go in the world I am quite successful just by being sociable, fun, and having my **** relatively together. I think what many here fail is the creeper test- they just appear creepy in many contexts and it kills their chances at everything from jobs to women to friendship.
You are talking in riddles, so I can only guess that I think you are saying wealth and professional accomplishments will make you not care about what is happening to the United States. For me, there is no deficiency in that area, but it still breaks my heart to see what has become of the U.S. and I feel very sad about the fate many of my friends and relatives are suffering right now.

I fear for my own future children and I am on the fence on whether they are better off growing up in the U.S. or a second world country.

I almost never encounter attractive women in the U.S. so I must have much higher standards than you.

When abroad, I have zero serious complaints about the girls, so I focus on that.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:08 am

Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:05 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.

If women are your concern, the standards women have in men are so low these days that no matter where I go in the world I am quite successful just by being sociable, fun, and having my **** relatively together. I think what many here fail is the creeper test- they just appear creepy in many contexts and it kills their chances at everything from jobs to women to friendship.
You are talking in riddles, so I can only guess that I think you are saying wealth and professional accomplishments will make you not care about what is happening to the United States. For me, there is no deficiency in that area, but it still breaks my heart to see what has become of the U.S. and I feel very sad about the fate many of my friends and relatives are suffering right now.

I almost never encounter attractive women in the U.S. so I must have much higher standards than you.

When abroad, I have zero serious complaints about the girls, so I focus on that.
You must live in the sticks. Plenty of attractive women in the Northeast metros

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Nailer » October 17th, 2018, 12:09 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Nailer » October 17th, 2018, 12:11 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:08 am
You must live in the sticks. Plenty of attractive women in the Northeast metros
I have been to the place you speak of and the women, on average, are hideous.

There are a few places I know of in the U.S. with fairly attractive women, but nowhere on the east coast is on that list.
Last edited by Nailer on October 17th, 2018, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:12 am

Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Nailer » October 17th, 2018, 12:13 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:12 am
Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.
I think you're lying, but if that is true then it seems like a logical solution to me.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:34 am

Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:13 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:12 am
Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.
I think you're lying, but if that is true then it seems like a logical solution to me.
It was a compromise I came to with my family because they're as genetics obsessed as you. I told them I was never having a child and got hell for it for years, so it was my solution. Pay isn't bad either, but they expect regular donations for a good amount of time so it's a real pain in the ass.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4819
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Moretorque » October 17th, 2018, 12:35 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:03 am
Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
I tend to own my property outright. Living within your means is key to living a happy life.
You don't own $hit, there is a lien on all property securing it to the creditor.

No you got it right, enjoy yourself but the medical field has been completely corrupted by the same people holding title to your properties.

Have you ever looked into a land patent ? it's very interesting you should check it out and see if allodial title pursuit is worth while......
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6792
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Cornfed » October 17th, 2018, 12:40 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:12 am
I mean, I'm a prolific sperm donor, so I'm not a genetic dead end. But I'm not raising any children, not my thing.
Yeah, typical boomer/nigger. No wonder we see things differently.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 12:40 am

Moretorque wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:35 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:03 am
Moretorque wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Oh I just find it all a glorious train wreck to watch, as I was once a sad creature like yourselves and I saved my own ass. I'm living the life and it never would have happened if I had basically given up because I believed the deck was stacked against me. I succeeded precisely because I focused on becoming my best self and put all the BS that you guys obsess over wayyyyy down my priority list. You are the great work of your own life, and if you build it, they really will come.
So as Jordan Peterson would say, clean your room or wash your penis or whatever while the barbarians are at the gate. Don’t bother to unite with your fellow countrymen to fight the barbarians or the traitors who are opening the gates and letting them in. You’re doing OK in the present and that’s all that matters, right? It doesn’t matter that your children and grandchildren, in the unlikely event that you have any, will be living lives of horror we can’t even imagine. That’s their problem. And you hope you will be dead before the horrible consequences of your mentality come home to roost. Consider yourself an honorary boomer.
Essentially you hit it on the head, he will tote the party line in pursuit of banking credit! This is where you need to give the Jews some credit.
I tend to own my property outright. Living within your means is key to living a happy life.
You don't own $hit, there is a lien on all property securing it to the creditor.

No you got it right, enjoy yourself but the medical field has been completely corrupted by the same people holding title to your properties.

Have you ever looked into a land patent ? it's very interesting you should check it out and see if allodial title pursuit is worth while......
The situations in which my home or car could be taken from me are limited, and the other things I own are few.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6792
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Cornfed » October 17th, 2018, 12:59 am

HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:40 am
The situations in which my home or car could be taken from me are limited, and the other things I own are few.
Yeah, that reminds me, I need to buy a house ASAP. The scum will take money out of your bank account and hereabouts your car at the drop of a hat. However, there is an inherent cultural bias against taking your house (other than to give it to your bitch wife in a divorce of course).

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4819
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Moretorque » October 17th, 2018, 12:59 am

What kind of car did the Doc get for himself ?
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 17th, 2018, 1:01 am

Moretorque wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:59 am
What kind of car did the Doc get for himself ?
Something fast and American

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”