The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the Flat Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the Flat Earth

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Here is a MAP of the flat earth, that shows the Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth. Antarctica is just a small land mass that is connected to the Ice Wall. The south pole doesn't exist.
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on January 14th, 2017, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Post by Nailer »

This is stupid.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You believe in this stuff.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

There's a thread already for this nonsense, post there
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

There's a band called Iced Earth.... this must be what these long-haired death metal hippies are talking about?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So this would require an outright conspiracy, right? For example, Australia and New Zealand maintain bases in Antarctica on territorial claims they inherited from the British. Surely people would notice whether you could travel to these bases in a short time or whether they were literally on the other side of the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I dont know about flat earth but a name for darkies in afrikaans is platneus. Flat nose. It makes more sense than this topic.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Pretty sure this guy is a troll.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have a big topic thread about the flat earth that has discussed this in length. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27215

Moreover, a friend from New Zealand had this to say about the flat earth map above:

viewtopic.php?p=276968#p276968
El_caudillo told me something interesting that may lay this whole issue to rest. He said that only Americans can fall for the flat earth theory whereas New Zealanders cannot. Because NZers travel a lot and have flown from New Zealand to the bottom of South America.

The thing is, on a flat earth model, NZ and South America are at opposite ends of the flat disc shaped earth model. So it would take a lot of time to fly between them. El_caudillo has flown from NZ to the lower part of South America before and it only took 14 hours he said, without any refueling stop. So he knows this first hand.

Now the thing is, when you fly from West coast America to East Asia, it also takes about 14 hours, plus or minus a few. That would be impossible on a flat earth model because America to Asia would be on a route arced along the INNER circle of the flat earth disc, while NZ to South America would be along the OUTER rim of the flat earth disc, thus traversing a much greater distance.

If you look at the flat earth map, you will see this. Even if you try to cut across the middle of the flat earth map, it would still take a lot longer than 14 hours to fly from NZ to South America on such a map.

Thus a flat earth model is technically impossible on this point alone, he says. That's why flat earth theory cannot fool New Zealanders, he says.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its clear that we are not living on globe as they tell us....what's more amazing is we are not living on flat earth either ...the complete flat earth movement was started by freemasons..

I have been following it since it came out in 2015 and Eric Dubay is the main proponent and is living in Thailand on CIA payroll. :D

I been following this dude on Atlantean Conspiracy since 2009 and he sounded very suspicious to me and then suddenly, he comes up with great CGI, excellent quality Videos on Flat Earth...His arguments are sane but does not hold ground with Silicon Trees expose which proves...there was no water at all on Original earth.

Water was just a chemical compound used for raw silicon extraction...hence there is no question of Ice either. Silicon dilutes in the presence of Water.

Our Earth is a Silicon planet..PERIOD. No debate on it.

Our Earth is Globe like but more in Concave Shape than Convex...accourding to the Russian guy who created Silicon Forest videos.

People who just laugh it out on flat earth are scammed the same way as those who believe in flat earth.

Flat earth is as fake as Globe earth. If you follow truth, you cannot deny, The flat earthers aka freemasons who made us first believe in globe who were also freemasons LIED both times..

Everything is a gigantic lie...I cannot believe how people just blindly think we are living on globe which was also proposed by the same entities who are pushing this flat earth agenda.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are good points Starchild. Even if El_Caudillo is right, that the flat earth model can't be true because NZers can fly from NZ to South America the same time that Americans can fly from LA to Tokyo, which would be impossible on a flat earth map, that doesn't automatically mean the globe model must be correct. How would they explain for example, why NASA faked all the photos of Earth from space? Especially the recent ones which were done with PhotoShop's clone brush, as proven in that long ass flat earth thread. No one can explain that. Why would NASA commit such obvious fraud? Why can't they show a real photo of Earth from space? Why only composites and CGI and photoshopped images?

But why would you think Earth is concave? Based on what? If we were on the inside of a sphere, wouldn't you be able to see the other side of Earth by looking up? Wouldn't the sun and stars and moon just be hovering in the center of the sphere?

Why would you think Eric Dubay is on the CIA payroll? He supposedly teaches Wing Chung Kung Fu in Thailand for a living. I should try to meet him sometime. I wonder if he's willing to meet up with anyone. I could pretend to be interested in taking his Kung Fu class. lol. He doesn't look like a CIA agent at all. He looks like a rebel, hippie and Bohemian. He looks beatnik. I can't imagine him being an agent for anyone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:Those are good points Starchild. Even if El_Caudillo is right, that the flat earth model can't be true because NZers can fly from NZ to South America the same time that Americans can fly from LA to Tokyo, which would be impossible on a flat earth map, that doesn't automatically mean the globe model must be correct. How would they explain for example, why NASA faked all the photos of Earth from space? Especially the recent ones which were done with PhotoShop's clone brush, as proven in that long ass flat earth thread. No one can explain that. Why would NASA commit such obvious fraud? Why can't they show a real photo of Earth from space? Why only composites and CGI and photoshopped images?

But why would you think Earth is concave? Based on what? If we were on the inside of a sphere, wouldn't you be able to see the other side of Earth by looking up? Wouldn't the sun and stars and moon just be hovering in the center of the sphere?

Why would you think Eric Dubay is on the CIA payroll? He supposedly teaches Wing Chung Kung Fu in Thailand for a living. I should try to meet him sometime. I wonder if he's willing to meet up with anyone. I could pretend to be interested in taking his Kung Fu class. lol. He doesn't look like a CIA agent at all. He looks like a rebel, hippie and Bohemian. He looks beatnik. I can't imagine him being an agent for anyone.
That's kind of the point if you're an intelligence operative. You want to not look like an intelligence operative. Kind of the first rule. Not that I know anything/care about the Flat Earth community at all as it is false and a psyop, but if he indeed teaches kung fu, that's actually a good sign proving he possibly is. Any kind of military or intelligence trained person generally needs to be physically fit and have some sort of martial arts skills. Again, don't know the guy or care about him at all, just saying you may need better powers of deduction and a tad bit more cautiousness with people.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Just to remind you guys it was Copernicus who came up with the 'round' earth model. I dont think the CIA were around then. Winston have a look at some live satelite cameras of the earth spinning. It appears none of them are far enough out in space to give a complete view of earth. That makes sense because they are in orbit. The lack of a clear picture of earth from space, if in fact there isnt one, could be evidence of the moon landing and mars probes being fake but i dont see it as being crucial to proving the earth is round. What about the feats of columbus...magellan...francis drake...can you draw those logically on a flat or concave earth map? Both you and starchild are intelligent but a bit weak on history, geography and physics (me too on physics)...the other problem you both have is an absolute desperation for the conspiracy to be true over the official story in every case.
Last edited by El_Caudillo on January 16th, 2017, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Those are good points Starchild. Even if El_Caudillo is right, that the flat earth model can't be true because NZers can fly from NZ to South America the same time that Americans can fly from LA to Tokyo, which would be impossible on a flat earth map, that doesn't automatically mean the globe model must be correct. How would they explain for example, why NASA faked all the photos of Earth from space? Especially the recent ones which were done with PhotoShop's clone brush, as proven in that long ass flat earth thread. No one can explain that. Why would NASA commit such obvious fraud? Why can't they show a real photo of Earth from space? Why only composites and CGI and photoshopped images?

Check out the blog of As-gard who is the real author of No Forest on Earth.

https://www.as-gard.com/7-mlrd-psihov-na-kryshe

its in Russian but when you use it in Google chrome...You can translate in English.

Its his model of earth being concave but not like concave as we think...You can check the photos of how he made the earth look like...only with images we can wrap around what he is saying....but its still a difficult concept to understand. We need more direct english articles on it. I'm not fully sure about it either as our brains are been hard wired into believing earth as Round Globe and now flat earth ..both are too simple to understand ..the truth i believe is somewhere in the middle

--------------------------

I agree with onethousandknives....Why would one want to learn Kung Fu from a white guy in Asia :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Who in the right mind would go to a white guy to learn Asian martial arts in Asia :shock: ...Its like learning english from a Thai guy in America :D

We have to look which Audience he is trying to please...clearly, the western ones...In Thailand, nobody will give you a F if you are Kung Fu guy but in the west...people will be impressed...Thailand already has 10000s of martial arts teachers who are better than any of us because they learn since they were kids and they have this silent hate towards anything not muay Thai...

Since, Winston you are also born in the west, you got impressed but I don't think Thai's would be...I mean this looks like a cover...You pick the most Obvious skill to blend in which would either be martial arts or Thai cooking and opening a restaurant etc 8)

Plus, He seems to be living forever in Thailand and we know how ordinary white people need to do visa runs and can't stay for more than a year at most, else they need to be an english teacher or get that 2 million thai bhat elite visa. He is still not married to his Thai gf..which we only have pictures of it...

I have not seen a single expat never mentioning about Visa Problems in Thailand...This guy has never ever in his blog mentioned all the problems that white people face in Thailand...

Plus all his Videos are too good with CGI...and he is a Kung Fu guy...How come he learned all CGI skills amazes me and I'm a software guy and it takes years to master CGI

....and the most suspicious thing is...He is too intelligent..He is too smart to be what he claims he is...His logic, his mathematical explanation, his talking sense, his video making skills and how he defends his concept is very intelligent....Yes...he is also very good in Kung Fu...no doubt about that...he does amazing Yoga too...Its mind blowing actually..How many skills this guy has...

This guy clearly is a cut above the normal white people you will come across...This is just too good...and this is what CIA looks for :D ...He is a perfect fit for an intelligence operative...His IQ is clearly above 120 or so....

Have you ever seen Eric Dubay make a mistake :idea: :idea: ..he is precise in what he does...

He has even decoded Ancient Sanskrit text..called Bhu Mandala....Which even Indians takes years to just go through the first page and on top of it...He created an entire CGI video on it... :shock: :shock:

Plus i have other 100 personal observations on him over the years to conclude beyond doubt..he is not what he claims to be...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

El_Caudillo wrote:Just to remind you guys it was Copernicus who came up with the 'round' earth model.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Biruni (born 973)

It was Al-Biruni, who came up with the round earth model 500 years earlier than Copernicus (born 1473)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_geodesy
Al-Biruni also solved a complex geodesic equation in order to accurately compute the Earth's circumference, which were close to modern values of the Earth's circumference.[12][13] His estimate of 6,339.9 km for the Earth radius was only 16.8 km less than the modern value of 6,356.7523142 km