Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Postby El_Caudillo » January 17th, 2017, 6:28 am

the greeks knew the earth was round even earlier. The mayans knew too i think. But of course the CIA travelled back in time to plant these ideas. Or perhaps they were introduced in the great rebboting of the matrix in 99 when all our programming was rewritten?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » January 17th, 2017, 6:44 am

You all got it wrong, I've told you, the earth is testicle shaped. Go see my now revealed Aguacate-earth model in Youtube$$, 15.3M views

I'm a 4325732 level mason CIA and travelled back in time with space jews and killed and supplanted Pythagoras, Erathostenes, Copernicus, Moctezuma and others, just to throw everyone off.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby El_Caudillo » January 17th, 2017, 6:53 am

Can we arrange for winston to travel back to 18th century france to hit on women with the marquis de sade while wearing a powdered wig?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Postby El_Caudillo » January 17th, 2017, 6:57 am

Or put him on the santa maria with colombus..."Guys lets head back for europe you dont want to discover america trust me...the social scene sucks there."
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » January 17th, 2017, 7:06 am

El_Caudillo wrote:Can we arrange for winston to travel back to 18th century france to hit on women with the marquis de sade while wearing a powdered wig?

Lol he would put the marquis to shame with his machine gun cold approach skills. "Ohh eh-eh that's enough man, enough numbers already"
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » January 17th, 2017, 9:36 am

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby El_Caudillo » January 17th, 2017, 10:10 am

The thing is you can find a website which claims anything these days. Now i agree with the notion that we shouldnt believe something just because we have been taught it...but how much do you guys actually think about this stuff? Copernicus was very scared to publish his findings about the round earth orbiting the sun because the catholic church said the earth was in the centre of the universe and was flat. It was not a good idea to disagree with the church...So i then find it surprising that the idea of a round earth came from catholic priests i.e. the jesuits. Can anybody explain it to me. If the earth is flat all aeroplane pilots must be sworn to secrecy not to reveal it too! What about the crew?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » January 17th, 2017, 5:20 pm

El_Caudillo wrote:The thing is you can find a website which claims anything these days. Now i agree with the notion that we shouldnt believe something just because we have been taught it...but how much do you guys actually think about this stuff? Copernicus was very scared to publish his findings about the round earth orbiting the sun because the catholic church said the earth was in the centre of the universe and was flat. It was not a good idea to disagree with the church...So i then find it surprising that the idea of a round earth came from catholic priests i.e. the jesuits. Can anybody explain it to me. If the earth is flat all aeroplane pilots must be sworn to secrecy not to reveal it too! What about the crew?

it's a lie, the Catholic church IS the origin of the round earth theory, specifically the Jesuits. Everything we've been told about history is just a complete lie.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » January 18th, 2017, 3:50 pm

El_Caudillo wrote:Just to remind you guys it was Copernicus who came up with the 'round' earth model. I dont think the CIA were around then. Winston have a look at some live satelite cameras of the earth spinning. It appears none of them are far enough out in space to give a complete view of earth. That makes sense because they are in orbit. The lack of a clear picture of earth from space, if in fact there isnt one, could be evidence of the moon landing and mars probes being fake but i dont see it as being crucial to proving the earth is round. What about the feats of columbus...magellan...francis drake...can you draw those logically on a flat or concave earth map? Both you and starchild are intelligent but a bit weak on history, geography and physics (me too on physics)...the other problem you both have is an absolute desperation for the conspiracy to be true over the official story in every case.

Eric Dubay says Copernicus was a Freemason. Is that true? Either way, so what? Copernicus isn't God. It's just that the establishment has adopted his model. What about the geocentric model of Ptolemy? Did you know that Ptolemy's model was never debunked? Even the top astronomers and cosmologists admit that, such as Einstein, Edwin Hubble, Stephen Hawking, and many others. They all claim that geocentric model and heliocentric model are EQUALLY valid and can account for all observational data. I posted their quotes and links in another thread. Did you see it? If not, see here:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=28772

Also El_Caudillo, you aren't taking into account the fraud perpetuated by NASA. Why did they use the clone brush in Photoshop for some of their recent Earth photos? You keep dodging this crucial question. See hard proof here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27215&p=256595&hilit=photoshop#p256595

And why did all six Apollo missions only take ONE photo of Earth from space? An average teen takes more selfies in one day than the Apollo Missions did. It doesn't add up.

As to Columbus and Magellan, well that's been explained to you before. On a flat earth map, they would sail around the world in circular lines on a disc, like drawing circles over a pizza or frisbee. You remember that right? What do you mean? As for a concave Earth, well all the measurements of a globe earth apply the same, except that we are living on the INSIDE of the globe.

How come no one circumnavigates the globe from north to south? I mean how come no one can fly from San Francisco, then south to the South Pole and across Antarctica to the other side, and on to the North Pole on the other side, all the way back to San Francisco again? Did you ever ask this?

How come commercial flights never go across Antarctica?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » January 19th, 2017, 3:23 am

Attention all Globers...EXPLAIN THIS... :lol: :lol:

How can Americans believe in a PR firm called NASA...I'm living in a third world sh*t hole called India and even we don't pull these many scams a day like what NASA does...

NASA is fake freemasonic Jewish thuggery..There is no real science there

We have more Freemason Globbers...Who are also pushing the Flat Earth Psy-Op...THESE people are pure evil ...Both Models are wrong...They won't make things this easy...

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » January 19th, 2017, 5:52 am

El_caudillo showed me some interesting new images of earth from a Russian satellite.

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/gizmodo.com/5909215/this-is-the-definitive-photograph-of-planet-earth/amp?client=ms-android-samsung

It includes a new time lapse video of earth too.

Interesting. Note that:

1. The Russian image of earth is a lot more colorful.
2. The time lapse video shows no rotation or earth whatsoever.
3. The Russian image shows earth having a slight oblate pear shape, in accordance with NASA's new announcement that earth is pear shaped, not a sphere. But in contrast, all of NASA's images of earth, including the 1972 photo, show a PERFECT SPHERE.

I was also gonna ask anyway, since NASA is a proven pathological liar and murderer - and I've given many examples - why do you give them any credibility? All the globe earthers dodge this question and wont touch it. Not even droid or ghost will touch that question.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » January 19th, 2017, 10:37 am

starchild5 wrote:Attention all Globers...EXPLAIN THIS... :lol: :lol:

I've told you, stop consuming 'black goo' with hydrogen peroxide guys :lol:
It has been explained many times, the close-to-earth satellites can't cover the whole earth in their shots, that's why they have done the crappy multi-shot stitches, no conspiracy there.

As for the older ATS and Apollo, *once again* they are not "the only shot" from those

http://library.ssec.wisc.edu/spinscan/search.php?txtLocalDay1=&txtLocalDay2=&op1=AND&selMeanTimeBound=none&txtMeanTime=&op2=AND&selQuality=%25good+whole+earth%25&op3=AND&loc15=Great%25Lakes%25&numOfRecs=12&ordering=time_asc&submit=Search&listing=slides

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions