Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Steve Harvey disses Asian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Steve Harvey disses Asian men

Post by zboy1 » January 15th, 2017, 1:37 pm

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/201 ... n-men.html
http://radaronline.com/videos/steve-har ... rant-show/

Regarding the controversy over Steve Harvey, I'm not angry about this skit since I'm not very p.c. myself, but what I am mad about is the double standards on race regarding free speech, Anglo countries views on Asian men, and self-hating Asian females (like those in the audiences laughing). There was this Asian comedian a couple of years ago who got in hot water for joking remarks on Black people. It so strange that Whites, Christians and Asians are easy targets, while there is a stigma on making comments about Blacks, Gays or Muslims. It's a strange dichotomy.

I know most of you guys would probably agree with his views on Asian men considering there's tons of stereotypes about us. I admit, some of it is true: lack of height, etc.

But my problem with Steve Harvey is that as a Black man, he's given the 'privilege' to say whatever racist things about other races, but when a White man or an Asian man says something about Black people, there's riots and protests over it. It's a p.c. double standard.

This is the same guy whose getting sued by a former White employee for discriminatory remarks:

"As Radar previously reported, Joseph Cooper is suing Harvey, his former boss, claiming he recorded the Family Feud star going on hateful diatribes on a number of occasions.

“I don’t give a s–t about America!” Harvey allegedly bellowed on one shocking tape, Cooper, the owner of the recording, told Radar in November.

On others, Cooper claimed Harvey urged fans to “spit on white people!” and “Go assault old white women!"

This is not to say that I don't like racial humor, too, but Steve Harvey is so unfunny, I don't why he's so popular? He should take lessons from Dave Chapelle and Eddie Murphy for proper (and funny) racial humor.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA[/youtube]

The worst thing about the whole video is that Asian woman laughing along with the audience. Smh. To all the White guys here, this is why Asian men complain about self-hating Asian females. They are the least loyal of all the female races in the world.

This is the reason why I'm baffled as to why Asians want to move abroad to Anglo countries. Are they gluttons for punishment? I understand why White-worshipping Asian females would love the feminist, Anglo-world, but Asian men? Strange. ...

I've been back in the U.S. for a few weeks and already, I'm getting sick of this place. The U.S. is such a race obsessed, race conscious society, it's hard to get away from that. Yeah, Asians are racist but at least I'm not constantly bombarded by topics on race in the media all the time, or have to walk a thin line on racism in Asian countries. That gets tiring after a while. Or, have to deal with double standards on racism and navigate the strange racial tensions among the races that is so prevalent in the country. I can't wait to go back to living in China and other parts of Asia again.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve Harvey disses Asian men

Post by zboy1 » January 15th, 2017, 1:54 pm

What I find funny is all these Asian groups in America protesting this skit. First of all, it's my opinion that Asians do not belong in Western countries. Asian females married to non-Asian men, that I understand, but for Asian men and those Asian females either married to Asian men or are single, I urge them not to move to Anglo countries.

Protesting won't do anything. For example, look at the Black community: Blacks in America have been protesting about racism for hundreds of years, but has that improved the Black community? No. In fact, the Black community is worse off than ever before. ...

Minorities complaining about racism would be like White people lobbying Asian countries to enact affirmative action policies and multiculturalism; in other words, ridiculous!

Majority races always look down on minorities. So, in a way, Asian liberal groups should stop lobbying for 'multiculturalism' and other stupid, leftist policies and enact a 'Return to Asia' movement for real Asian empowerment.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » January 15th, 2017, 2:04 pm

Dont worry too much about it. Whites and asians are fair game. Jews are untouchable and after that darkies. There is a constant mockery of the traditional white man, mostly due to jews, and now that whites are in decline and asians are the next biggest threat to jews, you will inevitably become a target and even your own women will be made to turn against you.

This darkie is small fry. He has to wake up each morning, look in the mirror, and see he is just a darkie. My dad used to say they will change nothing. They can steal everything, even kill us all, the next morning they will wake up and still be worthless black bastards.

White people and asian people are raised to be hard working, honest, and to succeed. Of course some accomplish nothing. But as a whole our races and cultures have produced something. people like european food and culture, and asian food and culture. Who wants african food and culture or knowledge. They add no value to the world, never have and never will.

The kikes will more and more turn on asians. As asians get wealth, jews want it. What better way than to undermine the structures in society that sustain the asian man

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » January 15th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Asians and whites dont need affirmative action and will never lobby for it as we have pride, brains, and the ability to rise on our own merit. Affirmative action is only for inferior races that need a handicap.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » January 15th, 2017, 11:31 pm

zboy1 wrote:What I find funny is all these Asian groups in America protesting this skit. First of all, it's my opinion that Asians do not belong in Western countries. Asian females married to non-Asian men, that I understand, but for Asian men and those Asian females either married to Asian men or are single, I urge them not to move to Anglo countries.

Protesting won't do anything. For example, look at the Black community: Blacks in America have been protesting about racism for hundreds of years, but has that improved the Black community? No. In fact, the Black community is worse off than ever before. ...

Minorities complaining about racism would be like White people lobbying Asian countries to enact affirmative action policies and multiculturalism; in other words, ridiculous!

Majority races always look down on minorities. So, in a way, Asian liberal groups should stop lobbying for 'multiculturalism' and other stupid, leftist policies and enact a 'Return to Asia' movement for real Asian empowerment.
Racist white nationalist will love this statement. There are Asians that I meet that feel that they belong in America. And nothing is given to you. It's like why did we have the civil rights movement? You have to fight for respect or equality or whatever.

But I understand what your saying. There is a growing expat community in Asia and their trying to get equal representative and rights in Asia. So places that have multi cultural ism will have these cultural clashes.

I think by 2050 they predict that whites will not be majority in America. I have no idea how that will work out culture wise.

Here in the USA ..these are groups that you will get in trouble if you make fun of.
1.Jews
2.blacks
3. women and LGBT

Asians are not rank anywhere there because for too long Asians acted too quiet and passive. Anyway zboy1 if your still in town let me know.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » January 16th, 2017, 2:52 am

chanta76 wrote: Protesting won't do anything. For example, look at the Black community: Blacks in America have been protesting about racism for hundreds of years, but has that improved the Black community? No. In fact, the Black community is worse off than ever before. ...
Asian Americans owe EVERYTHING to the African-American led civil rights movement. What rights have been won have been fought for and blood has been spilled but how many Asian-Americans fought alongside the many black, white and Native American protesters - very very few (Zboy1 admits to this...)

Racist white nationalist will love this statement. There are Asians that I meet that feel that they belong in America. And nothing is given to you. It's like why did we have the civil rights movement? You have to fight for respect or equality or whatever.
Asians are not rank anywhere there because for too long Asians acted too quiet and passive. Anyway zboy1 if your still in town let me know.
Exactly, and if you don't stick up for fellow minorities when the time comes, they won't stick up for you.

Jews and black people in America, they have each others back (politically at least) the problem with Asians that the damn lot of them are 'yellow on the outside and white on the inside' which makes you a success as a minority but whitey shits on you whenever he feels like it. If you want respect then you have to fight for it like everyone else.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » January 16th, 2017, 3:15 am

Its a Psy-op....Deliberate...He met Trump few days back..he is now in Asia, Philippines hosting Miss Universe...

This issue will blow up before Miss Universe.

Duterte already hated this guy and never wanted him in Philippines.

Nothing that we see on TV is natural. Its all scripted.

Steve Harvey don't give a f about Asian men...He made this because he will be in Asia. He was told to do it like how 100 Hollywood celebrities hated Trump but still are living in America when they said if he is elected...they will live America.

Asians who go to Anglo countries are retarded, this won't change...Retards cannot evolve...These are same folks who drink Coke and pepsi in Jew S A and Asia.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » January 16th, 2017, 4:00 am

Asians do owe everything to African Americans, but they rarely side with them. It's kinda sad in a way...

Asians are just too passive and money oriented to ever care about things besides making money and going to Ivy League schools. Sigh. ...
Last edited by zboy1 on January 16th, 2017, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » January 16th, 2017, 4:04 am

Kradmelder wrote:Dont worry too much about it. Whites and asians are fair game. Jews are untouchable and after that darkies. There is a constant mockery of the traditional white man, mostly due to jews, and now that whites are in decline and asians are the next biggest threat to jews, you will inevitably become a target and even your own women will be made to turn against you.

The kikes will more and more turn on asians. As asians get wealth, jews want it. What better way than to undermine the structures in society that sustain the asian man

This is my main problem with Jews: They seem intent on eliminating their competition in any way possible. Of course, not all Jews are part of the conspiracy (the average Jew is as f***ed as the rest of the goyim), but the elitist ones are responsible for a lot of the mess in the world now.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 16th, 2017, 7:28 am

Kradmelder wrote:Asians and whites dont need affirmative action and will never lobby for it as we have pride, brains, and the ability to rise on our own merit. Affirmative action is only for inferior races that need a handicap.
If there was any doubt that you are a blithering idiot, there is none now.

WHITE WOMEN are the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action, so if it did not exist, half of the white population would have to compete on equal footing in the marketplace, you babbling prole.

Also, don't place Asians and whites on the same level. After working with both, Asians are far smarter generally. Whites are only the smartest in terms of stereotype and social presumption. But trust me, they are not all that bright apart from the exceptional few.

Kradmelder, YOU are white and clearly you could not think your way out of a paper bag, fool. Evidently whiteness does not necessarily confer intelligence, you are a case in point.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 16th, 2017, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 16th, 2017, 7:57 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Asians and whites dont need affirmative action and will never lobby for it as we have pride, brains, and the ability to rise on our own merit. Affirmative action is only for inferior races that need a handicap.
If there was any doubt that you are a blithering idiot, there is none now.

WHITE WOMEN are the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action, so if it did not exist, half of the white population would have to compete on equal footing in the marketplace, fool.
Right, and the white females are being given jobs at the expense of white men. If affirmative action stopped it would mean that there would be essentially no unemployment among white men other than crackheads and such, because obviously we are much better at most high level things than proto-people such as females and simians. To be fair to Krad though, he is in SA where female affirmative action is probably not so much of a problem.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » January 16th, 2017, 7:58 am

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler » January 16th, 2017, 10:19 am

You guys are overthinking this. His target demographic is black women. That's who he is appealing to.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » January 16th, 2017, 10:27 am

Asian men are for women who like microscopic private parts.......
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 16th, 2017, 1:54 pm

Cornfed wrote:To be fair to Krad though, he is in SA where female affirmative action is probably not so much of a problem.
White South Africans benefited from their version of Affirmative Action for generations, but they wait until now to complain about the concept as unfair.

Now that they have to compete with all of the social capital in their country unimpeded in the marketplace, they whine like feminist harpies. Almost makes me wish those of his ilk get their just comeuppance.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Return to “General Discussions”