Steve Harvey disses Asian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve Harvey disses Asian men

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To be fair to Krad though, he is in SA where female affirmative action is probably not so much of a problem.
White South Africans benefited from their version of Affirmative Action for generations, but they wait until now to complain about the concept as unfair.

Now that they have to compete with all of the social capital in their country unimpeded in the marketplace, they whine like feminist harpies. Almost makes me wish those of his ilk get their just comeuppance.
Contra you are a rare exception and practically a unicorn that I very much admire but the more intelligent races are under major attack, They want to knock the IQ down so the masses are much more manageable as a whole globally.

They want to mix Blackman IQ 68 with white girl IQ 105 to get the desired intelligence somewhere in the middle..... Also it demoralizes the white males when the Blackmans dominate offspring comes out negroid looking but hey look at the bright side, white males want to sit around on their a$$'s and watch them chase the ball in the coliseum and future generations of mut whites will be able to do it better... :wink:
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick

Actually there was asian that did fight along blacks during the civil rights movement. The media just thinks its only black people but there were other minorities.

But this is 2017. There still is racism in america but compare to 1960's things did get better regarding racial mobility but the problem is this is not about civil rights anymore but more about racial superiorty.

There are blacks that only care about blacks and just want to benefit blacks. Just like asians cares only about asian ..likewise same with whites.

Muliti culturism does not work because people are selfish.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To be fair to Krad though, he is in SA where female affirmative action is probably not so much of a problem.
White South Africans benefited from their version of Affirmative Action for generations, but they wait until now to complain about the concept as unfair.

Now that they have to compete with all of the social capital in their country unimpeded in the marketplace, they whine like feminist harpies. Almost makes me wish those of his ilk get their just comeuppance.
Contra you are a rare exception and practically a unicorn that I very much admire but the more intelligent races are under major attack, They want to knock the IQ down so the masses are much more manageable as a whole globally.

They want to mix Blackman IQ 68 with white girl IQ 105 to get the desired intelligence somewhere in the middle..... Also it demoralizes the white males when the Blackmans dominate offspring comes out negroid looking but hey look at the bright side, white males want to sit around on their a$$'s and watch them chase the ball in the coliseum and future generations of mut whites will be able to do it better... :wink:
I appreciate the kind comments, but I am not so rare as a unicorn. I am part of the invisible black upper middle class which the media does not like to acknowledge lest the narrative be pierced. I attended an HBCU with thousands of blacks of my caliber who are leaders in business, government, law, and the sciences now. We are resented by our fellow blacks, and viewed with suspicion at best and disdain at worst by white leftists.

Believe it or not, I completely agree that whites are being demographically extinguished in the world, especially the western world. Where we differ is who to blame. I blame white females who would rather get a degree in Social Grievance Studies and work a 9 to 5 than reproduce with the next generation of white children. Whites (including elite-level white men) are to blame because they unleashed white women into the workforce and encouraged them to work and consume instead of reproduce.

On the other hand, people like Cornfed and his amen corner blame minorities for "taking their women" when such is laughable. Most of the white American women who prefer black men are not suitable for white men in that they are obese, or unintelligent , or emotionally disturbed in some way. This is who is breeding with "darkies."

Average and higher level white women generally do not consider "darkies" for long term partnerships. However, they still prefer the independent woman charade over white men until they sense the proverbial wall being erected, then they choose a beta dupe to enslave.

I do aesthetically prefer European women, but not of the Anglosphere variety. The European women I prefer generally have no concept of whiteness as do the American ones. They too are consumed with income and consumption, but they are more willing to evaluate a black man like myself on intrinsic value rather than social caste stereotype.

So we all agree on the problem, but the root cause is where we differ. I consider the darkie hatred to be misplaced hatred. Hate lesbianism and LGBT, hate white parenting styles which rarely encourages marriage and childbirth in their offspring anymore, hate leftist and cuck politicians who enable white women in their wasting their most fertile years on nonsense and cock carouseling. Black men are not preventing white men from accessing white women, white women are already out of control and long gone.

I recently am taking an interest in Asian women as they are even more intelligent than European women. I find a subset of them quite attractive and more approachable. I am in Singapore right now, and I will go to Japan later in the year.

So white nationalists, choose your enemy more carefully. If you don't your race and prospects will deteriorate all the sooner!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Contrarian, would you be interested in doing a trip report on Singapore? Also, what's your take on Steve Harvey? In my opinion, he gives a lot of bogus, pro feminist, Black male bashing dating tips to Black people in America. Would you agree?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:Contrarian, would you be interested in doing a trip report on Singapore? Also, what's your take on Steve Harvey? In my opinion, he gives a lot of bogus, pro feminist, Black male bashing dating tips to Black people in America. Would you agree?
Steve Harvey is a profiteer just banking on validating black women's fallacious beliefs. He, in essence, tells women what they want to hear and gives them false hope of achieving their goals. He is a pariah among thinking black men however.

Singapore is a complex society and I am only scratching the surface since I arrived 2 days ago. I am here for the food and the escape from winter weather. Here are my impressions:

Cuisine: This is a culinary wonderland with flavors and techniques that are generations old. From Chili Crabs, Hainan Chicken Rice to Pork Rib Soup, the food is utterly delicious.

Women: This is a three-tiered society of Malays, Chinese, and Indian locals. There is a smattering of expats here, but they are cloistered in their communities and rarely like to go where I venture. The women are quite standoffish and avoid eye contact. I have engaged a few with nice results but they turned out to be from Malaysia and Indonesia. It must be said that I find a very low percentage of the women here attractive. The Chinese women tend to catch my eye, but China or Japan this is NOT! I also think women are westernized into the independent woman mindset from the British influence, so they are not more than eye candy for me. Women from the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam are here working in the low service industries or the sex industry. They are not attractive to me.
There are also a small amount of Russians/Ukrainians here. I practice my Russian with them in the bars Top 5 and Romeos where they work.

Society: This is a clean, orderly and downright pleasant place by any measure. However, DO NOT run afoul of the law or you could be severely punished like jailed for years or caned on the buttocks. People accept the draconian state because they have a high standard of living. However, it has been written and I confirm, that this society is consumption driven. People live to eat out and shop. There is a disconnectedness I sense and people do not seem very happy, but contented. This is a tolerant society with Chinese at the top and Indians on the bottom with some exceptions of course. Chinese men can be quite high strung and almost violent here at times. I believe most of this has to do with "face saving" aspects of Chinese culture, but whatever the case, steer clear of disputes with them. Most services at hotels and restaurants are polite and high quality. Another negative is this is a smart phone drone society with young people zombified by their iPhones and ignoring others and life as they pass on by. Not my kind of culture.

Shopping: This is a place where you can find high quality items that you need and the Singapore Dollar is .70 to 1 USD, historically not a bad rate. I would forget about buying real estate or renting a place here because it is very small thus space is a costly premium. I will tell you that I left my mobile phone in a taxi cab and the cabbie returned it to my hotel later. That won a special place in my heart for Singapore!

General impression: Thumbs down... Singapore is a place you visit only if you are already in the region. The food, banking, and shopping are the main attractions. I would consider a week here quite enough.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:

I appreciate the kind comments, but I am not so rare as a unicorn. I am part of the invisible black upper middle class which the media does not like to acknowledge lest the narrative be pierced. I attended an HBCU with thousands of blacks of my caliber who are leaders in business, government, law, and the sciences now. We are resented by our fellow blacks, and viewed with suspicion at best and disdain at worst by white leftists.

Believe it or not, I completely agree that whites are being demographically extinguished in the world, especially the western world. Where we differ is who to blame. I blame white females who would rather get a degree in Social Grievance Studies and work a 9 to 5 than reproduce with the next generation of white children. Whites (including elite-level white men) are to blame because they unleashed white women into the workforce and encouraged them to work and consume instead of reproduce.

On the other hand, people like Cornfed and his amen corner blame minorities for "taking their women" when such is laughable. Most of the white American women who prefer black men are not suitable for white men in that they are obese, or unintelligent , or emotionally disturbed in some way. This is who is breeding with "darkies."

Average and higher level white women generally do not consider "darkies" for long term partnerships. However, they still prefer the independent woman charade over white men until they sense the proverbial wall being erected, then they choose a beta dupe to enslave.

I do aesthetically prefer European women, but not of the Anglosphere variety. The European women I prefer generally have no concept of whiteness as do the American ones. They too are consumed with income and consumption, but they are more willing to evaluate a black man like myself on intrinsic value rather than social caste stereotype.

So we all agree on the problem, but the root cause is where we differ. I consider the darkie hatred to be misplaced hatred. Hate lesbianism and LGBT, hate white parenting styles which rarely encourages marriage and childbirth in their offspring anymore, hate leftist and cuck politicians who enable white women in their wasting their most fertile years on nonsense and cock carouseling. Black men are not preventing white men from accessing white women, white women are already out of control and long gone.

I recently am taking an interest in Asian women as they are even more intelligent than European women. I find a subset of them quite attractive and more approachable. I am in Singapore right now, and I will go to Japan later in the year.

So white nationalists, choose your enemy more carefully. If you don't your race and prospects will deteriorate all the sooner!

I am always joshing with you, there are many blacks I admire alot. I just like pulling peoples chains for fun.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You're reading too much into it. Who watches that daytime garbage TV anyway? Look at the audience, delusional overweight/middle aged women.
Obviously his bread and butter must be occasionally bashing men in one way or another. He's not gonna make any money by telling them to shut the piehole and lose weight etc lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

contrarian expatriate wrote:...
+1
Great posts from CE when not engaged in cornfed baiting
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?