Rich/Poor countries - Which has more gold diggers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Rich/Poor countries - Which has more gold diggers?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Where are you more likely to find gold diggers, rich or poor countries? I say rich countries, because when you have less, your demands are less, and you're happy with less, and easy to please, and humble, etc etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rich/Poor countries : Which has more gold diggers?

Post by zboy1 »

Rich countries, but poor countries are unfortunately, catching up.

Check for example, China:
Today's video is about finding quote unquote love in China for single women who are in hopes of scooping up a multi-millionaire husband.

Just another indicator that in order to be attractive to women, a must literally be made out of money and lots of it.
More than two hundred single Chinese women in Beijing emerged from thousands more nationwide to engage in a fierce matchmaking competition taking place across China in pursuit of a multi-millionaire husband.
Women in China Confirm What They Want in a Perfect Man MGTOW

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4g5ufp3Iss[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If there are over 10,000 women living in Beijing (and there truly are millions), 200 gold diggers isn't anything to concern yourself with. Just to put in perspective, in South Central LA, within a one square mile section of it, it is believed there are 800 gang members.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Both have their fair share of gold diggers, but it's different. Rich countries, because they are used to luxury and haven't learned to be content with the simple things that really matter, it's habitual. Poor countries because they've never had it, and think that money is the solution to all of their problems. However, I think a lot of it also depends on whether individuals were raised with good values. There are bastards from all classes.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Rich/Poor countries - Which has more gold diggers?

Post by starchild5 »

Why are people afraid of Gold Diggers? its so stupid....I love them...

What I'm afraid of are Snakes...With Gold diggers ..You pretty much know what you are getting into...With Normal Women..You wouldn't know from where, when you get f*cked aka what happens to most American men with Alimony, Child care......and ohh forgot..50% of what you own.. :lol:

Snakes are more dangerous than Gold Diggers...Wake Up People..Gold Digger word is mere Jewish Psy-Op..There is no need to be afraid of Gold Diggers on Earth..Only Snakes... :mrgreen:

I specifically hang around places offline, online where there are high number Gold Diggers...My defensive shield is up..I know what I'm getting into...

...You guys are so naive...Most Men life get Ruined AFTER MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE... :idea: :idea:

Again...I repeat.....Most Men life get Ruined AFTER MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE...

A devious women will never come off as a gold digger...she will always be the girl you fell in love... :lol:

A simple, normal, non-gold digger women is the most dangerous women on earth...She is a trap or not...You wouldn't know...You only have 50% chance...With Gold Diggers...You pretty much KNOW she is 100% trap...That's easy...

The one women you should not be afraid of are Gold Diggers..Wake Up

Please Please Please..If you know any Gold Diggers...Pass the number to me... :mrgreen: ....I'm yet to find one...No women will say I'm a gold digger for a reason...We can only get a shade of where they hang around but if we know for sure she is 100% gold digger...I will be soo happy...Luckiest day of my life.. 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Woman are all seekers of male resources by design. The question is to what degree.

Gold digging is resource seeking on steroids and I would opine that wealthy countries tend to breed the most gold diggers as it takes wealth to sustain their greed and consumption needs.

The USA seems like the gold digging capital of the world because the law and the courts ENABLE dispossessing men of wealth via the child support and alimony strategy.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

starchild5 wrote:Why are people afraid of Gold Diggers? its so stupid....I love them...

What I'm afraid of are Snakes...With Gold diggers ..You pretty much know what you are getting into...With Normal Women..You wouldn't know from where, when you get f*cked aka what happens to most American men with Alimony, Child care......and ohh forgot..50% of what you own.. :lol:

Snakes are more dangerous than Gold Diggers...Wake Up People..Gold Digger word is mere Jewish Psy-Op..There is no need to be afraid of Gold Diggers on Earth..Only Snakes... :mrgreen:

I specifically hang around places offline, online where there are high number Gold Diggers...My defensive shield is up..I know what I'm getting into...

...You guys are so naive...Most Men life get Ruined AFTER MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE... :idea: :idea:

Again...I repeat.....Most Men life get Ruined AFTER MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE...

A devious women will never come off as a gold digger...she will always be the girl you fell in love... :lol:

A simple, normal, non-gold digger women is the most dangerous women on earth...She is a trap or not...You wouldn't know...You only have 50% chance...With Gold Diggers...You pretty much KNOW she is 100% trap...That's easy...

The one women you should not be afraid of are Gold Diggers..Wake Up

Please Please Please..If you know any Gold Diggers...Pass the number to me... :mrgreen: ....I'm yet to find one...No women will say I'm a gold digger for a reason...We can only get a shade of where they hang around but if we know for sure she is 100% gold digger...I will be soo happy...Luckiest day of my life.. 8)
Most men don't get wiped out by gold diggers. With gold diggers you protect your assets through trusts and contracts that they can't touch.

Most men get wiped out by the 'True Love' BS. They believe this one is different and trust them, and expose their assets. That true love turns to true greed when she decides she is not being kept in a manner she is entitled to and decides to walk out with everything for 'her suffering'. Put your house in a family trust. Don't make her a trustee. Before the divorce is through, 'sell' your car and assets or give them to a trusted family member. Just put a clause in your will that if you die she is entitled to remain in the house and a return on any investments.She is not entitled to sell it but it passes to the children. As a man you must still look after your family after you die.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Please Please Please..If you know any Gold Diggers...Pass the number to me... :mrgreen: ....I'm yet to find one...
LMAO exactly :lol: where are all these gold diggers these guys keep talking about?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?