HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man HA dating your daughter or sister?

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:And must they be jewish?
No, my wife isn't jewish. I don't care about race.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Oh the horror! not being able to become part of their precious little circles , what arrr we gonna doooo.
Give me a break haha. I wouldn't want myself or my son to marry the daughter of any of this forum's members. Keep them.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think Kradamelder is spot on.

He wants the best for his kids, as far as my daughter (if I had one) would be concerned, I wouldn't want her marrying anyone who wasn't her level - would I want her marrying some whore monger, racist, conspiracy theorist who hates half the population and would entitle her to no respect?

No.

If I had a daughter and she became a pilot or a engineer or an Olympic Judoka - I would be the proudest dad in the world.

A lot of people confuse 'feminism' with bad behaviour, it isn't the same thing.

Kradamelder is right (again...) if the man isn't up to being the best version of himself that he can be, then why should he deserve any of the spoils?

The difference between me and him is that I wouldn't care what colour man my daughter married as she would more than likely be (well, most definitely...) mixed race.

I would rather her marry a decent black man with things going for him than some shitbag white guy - there's plenty of them about.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Of course the system is rigged against white men. Quotas, affirmative action etc. It still does not stop good white men rising.
If the system is rigged against white men then by definition is stops good white men rising. Of course the aristocracy and their pets still keep their jobs. Is pointing to them and insisting all the other white men getting screwed by the system must be bad really the best you can do in excusing your complicity in the destruction of society?
One of the partners in our firm started of as poor white. Poorest suburb in the area. He built himself up and become a partner, andis very well off. We have young whites just out of varsity, withl the full burden of AA against them. They are doing well. The point is some white men, despite the obstacles in their path to keep them down and handicap them, rise because they are made of the pure metal. They are not dross. They do not sit around and whine about how hard done by they are. And guess what? They get attractive decent girls. The only excuses being flung about are excuses by by people trying to justify their failure to do anything productive with their life and justify their current pathetic situation.

Ive worked to get where I am, despite the BEE and AA. My kids have worked to become national athletes and succeed academically and earn their place. So we live very comfortable lives, materially and spiritually. I dont sit around and feel sorry for myself or blame systems or whatever. What ever the darkies want to do, I will still rise.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I wouldn't want my daughter dating any of you punks.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Johnny1975 wrote:I wouldn't want my daughter dating any of you punks.
is that forum yours? Good idea. motivate people to get off their arse and do something to succeed rather than sit and wallow, whining like jews about how hard done by they are and are suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you have a daughter and you are a father, no man will be good enough for your daughter in your eyes. This is common with fathers and is a cliche too that's joked about in America. I've never had a man introduce me to his daughter. Have you?

Btw, not all guys here believe in pump and dump or that all women should put out quickly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:If you have a daughter and you are a father, no man will be good enough for your daughter in your eyes. This is common with fathers and is a cliche too that's joked about in America. I've never had a man introduce me to his daughter. Have you?

Btw, not all guys here believe in pump and dump or that all women should put out quickly.
Actually yes. and mothers have done it as well. Usually decent girls, but at times in my life I wasn't in the market for decent girls :lol: So the timing wasn't right.

I remember coming home a few times and my mother's friends would arrive daughters in tow :lol: . I was never NAAFI. No Ambition and Fuckall Interest. I just wanted to go out with old mates I hadnt seen for a while and go out and drink.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:One of the partners in our firm started of as poor white. Poorest suburb in the area. He built himself up and become a partner, andis very well off. We have young whites just out of varsity, withl the full burden of AA against them. They are doing well. The point is some white men, despite the obstacles in their path to keep them down and handicap them, rise because they are made of the pure metal. They are not dross. They do not sit around and whine about how hard done by they are. And guess what? They get attractive decent girls. The only excuses being flung about are excuses by by people trying to justify their failure to do anything productive with their life and justify their current pathetic situation.

Ive worked to get where I am, despite the BEE and AA. My kids have worked to become national athletes and succeed academically and earn their place. So we live very comfortable lives, materially and spiritually. I dont sit around and feel sorry for myself or blame systems or whatever. What ever the darkies want to do, I will still rise.
So as long as you can point to one white man who is not currently being impoverished by the system, you can conclude that all those that are are to blame themselves somehow? From a group-selection perspective, this is about as much of a loser mentality as you can get. No wonder you people lost your country. And this is the best you can do to justify your craven selling out to the Jews/banksters by sending your daughter to med school?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote: So the latter then. Of course the white man she keeps out of med school, who probably would have made a perfectly good doctor, is likely not going to get the opportunity to keep the race alive with a quality female because, all of a sudden, he is too worthless to make something of himself and so not worth mixing with.
You 'sound' like a male version of a feminist. If you are playing cards and give all the jokers away to the girls without dealing them, you still might be able to beat them if you outplayed them. But there are exponentially more than 54 cards in the system. The man who doesn't get into a certain medical school program doesn't have to lay down and die, or even get a job as a janitor.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drealm wrote:Mr Man I think you're sensitive to language. In your other thread I said "I think of women as more complicated cats..". Obviously this is not something you want to hear from a future husband. I could of said this in a more civilized way such as "I think men and women are different and I respect their differences..". But this is a online forum so most of us here talk less formally like in a locker room. That being said most people here I wouldn't marry a daughter off to.

I don't remember saying that about the cats. Are you sure that was me. Maybe I left the word 'than' out by mistake and meant to say more complicated than cats.

Anyway, the forums pretty much all male, or seems to be. We say things we wouldn't say to a woman. But I still don't want a whoremonger, a man who hates women, or a racist dating my daughter.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:If the Lord ever blesses me with a daughter, she will be able to marry whomever she wants, as long as he is saved.
What if he's a Christian, but he struggled for years with a problem with drug addiction alcohol and same sex attraction, but he's gotten over most of his anger issues since he got out of prison, and he thinks marrying your daughter can help him overcome his same-sex attraction issues? What is if he's a new Christian, but he's 55 years older than your daughter, living on a small social security check, and his children are going to fight over whatever meager inheritance he leaves?

There are a lot of Christians who wouldn't be suitable spouses for whatever reason. I don't any of my kids marrying someone who was divorced either.
As for the men on this forum, well since they aren't saved, they would be out of the question.
What am I? Chopped liver?
Finding a partner online is similar to going to a dance club to meet a partner. Can you meet someone nice? Sure, but chances are most of the people there are users and sociopaths just looking to abuse others.
My guess is the dance club is a worst bet for finding a spouse. My wife and I had a young couple from church over for lunch, and one of us asked them where they met. The wife said, "At a club." My wife made some kind of joke about it. Her husband said something like, "My version of the story is we met at the library." She went on to say it wasn't a bad club. She was just out having some fun with her girlfriends. Even so, a bar or club where people get drunk and meet people to take them home and sleep with them is a bad place to go looking for a future spouse.

The Internet has all kinds of sites, though, race-specific sites, Christian dating sites, Christian discussion forums. Still, it makes sense to do some 'due diligence' getting to know the person and talking with her parents, siblings, and good friends to see if what the influences on her were, to see if she's hiding anything about her past, and to learn more about what kind of person she is.

Some things to check for are lying and anger issues. If she's got anger issues, that may come out if you date long enough, but it could easily be hidden in an online relationship. If she's the type to throw plates or just get into arguments all the time, that could mean a rough marriage. It may be better to choose a wife whose a point lower on the attraction scale if she's got one of those kinds of problems.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote:If the Lord ever blesses me with a daughter, she will be able to marry whomever she wants, as long as he is saved.
What if he's a Christian, but he struggled for years with a problem with drug addiction alcohol and same sex attraction, but he's gotten over most of his anger issues since he got out of prison, and he thinks marrying your daughter can help him overcome his same-sex attraction issues? What is if he's a new Christian, but he's 55 years older than your daughter, living on a small social security check, and his children are going to fight over whatever meager inheritance he leaves?

There are a lot of Christians who wouldn't be suitable spouses for whatever reason. I don't any of my kids marrying someone who was divorced either.
As for the men on this forum, well since they aren't saved, they would be out of the question.
What am I? Chopped liver?
Finding a partner online is similar to going to a dance club to meet a partner. Can you meet someone nice? Sure, but chances are most of the people there are users and sociopaths just looking to abuse others.
My guess is the dance club is a worst bet for finding a spouse. My wife and I had a young couple from church over for lunch, and one of us asked them where they met. The wife said, "At a club." My wife made some kind of joke about it. Her husband said something like, "My version of the story is we met at the library." She went on to say it wasn't a bad club. She was just out having some fun with her girlfriends. Even so, a bar or club where people get drunk and meet people to take them home and sleep with them is a bad place to go looking for a future spouse.

The Internet has all kinds of sites, though, race-specific sites, Christian dating sites, Christian discussion forums. Still, it makes sense to do some 'due diligence' getting to know the person and talking with her parents, siblings, and good friends to see if what the influences on her were, to see if she's hiding anything about her past, and to learn more about what kind of person she is.

Some things to check for are lying and anger issues. If she's got anger issues, that may come out if you date long enough, but it could easily be hidden in an online relationship. If she's the type to throw plates or just get into arguments all the time, that could mean a rough marriage. It may be better to choose a wife whose a point lower on the attraction scale if she's got one of those kinds of problems.
I just think you are a little different in me in that somehow you still respect other "Abrahamic" religions even though you know Jesus is the only way through faith alone. Both the Jews and the Muslims are completely eliminated from all consideration simply for this reason alone.

But the main thing is that God promised He would not know a wicked person. Sure there are plenty of drug addict reformed Christian believers. Sure there are some saved Christians who just got out of prison. However, I doubt there is a very large amount of former homosexuals who become Christians. Homosexuality is reprobate, and anyone overcome by it is probably a reprobate. I am not saying that everyone that has had homosexual intercourse is a reprobate, just those who have been overcome it is very likely to be.

Besides that, as you know, if a Christian continues to sin, God will gently point him back in the right direction, but if he continues to sin, you and I both know that he could simply die. So I don't worry about the sins of others. God will reprove them and correct them of their sins as they continue on their journey, probably whether they like it or not.

Why are you so worried? Nothing will happen unless God allows it to happen. No sense in bringing up rather extreme examples that are unlikely to happen, but sure, educate your daughters. That is your responsibility as a father.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:If you have a daughter and you are a father, no man will be good enough for your daughter in your eyes. This is common with fathers and is a cliche too that's joked about in America. I've never had a man introduce me to his daughter. Have you?

I walked by a one-story fourplex (six plex?) building in Indonesia once and I heard a girl say, "I love you." It happened a few times and one time I saw the girl. She was a pretty dark-skinned girl wearing a high school uniform. Her dad was in the house. He invited me in to talk to me. But I didn't speak Indonesian. I don't know if he had me in mind as a potential love-interest for his daughter. She looked to be about 17 anyway, which is young for marrying age, but a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if there were women wanting me to meet their daughters. I can't think of any right now. When I told one woman at work that I was getting married, she seemed upset, and said she had wanted to introduce me to her niece. I had been getting a vibe that she wanted me for herself, though. That wasn't my thing for so many reasons, including the fact that she was married, Muslim, and too old for me.

But I wouldn't expect any fathers to introduce you to their daughters. One thing is the age thing. Most women your age who live in societies where it is socially acceptable for parents to be involved in matchmaking are married, divorced, or widowed. How many parents want to match their young daughters up with a middle aged sex tourist who posts pictures of himself online followed by commentary on sleeping with prostitutes?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Post by Adama »

BTW, I truly believe if a saved person committed a reprobate sin, like adultery, homosexuality, incest, murder, etc., that they are likely to receive severe chastisement of the body, up to and including death (loss of this life).