HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man HA dating your daughter or sister?

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:One of the partners in our firm started of as poor white. Poorest suburb in the area. He built himself up and become a partner, andis very well off. We have young whites just out of varsity, withl the full burden of AA against them. They are doing well. The point is some white men, despite the obstacles in their path to keep them down and handicap them, rise because they are made of the pure metal. They are not dross. They do not sit around and whine about how hard done by they are. And guess what? They get attractive decent girls. The only excuses being flung about are excuses by by people trying to justify their failure to do anything productive with their life and justify their current pathetic situation.

Ive worked to get where I am, despite the BEE and AA. My kids have worked to become national athletes and succeed academically and earn their place. So we live very comfortable lives, materially and spiritually. I dont sit around and feel sorry for myself or blame systems or whatever. What ever the darkies want to do, I will still rise.
So as long as you can point to one white man who is not currently being impoverished by the system, you can conclude that all those that are are to blame themselves somehow? From a group-selection perspective, this is about as much of a loser mentality as you can get. No wonder you people lost your country. And this is the best you can do to justify your craven selling out to the Jews/banksters by sending your daughter to med school?
All this discussion is a perfect example of why zionists must just laugh at white men. All the one upping, bragging and mutual shaming is relentless.
Look at xiongmao's thread, the guy has some difficulty and he's promptly called a loser.
I saw this kind of stuff in the workplace too.
This is getting a bit off topic, but if you are referring to my post in that thread, what I meant to express was surprise that xiongmao seemed to have led the charmed professional life that I had hoped to lead, but apparently had nothing to show for it and was wanting to join a profession that I used to be a part of but had concluded was a dead end. I wasn’t intending to insult him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Post by droid »

Ok, but you know what I'm getting at, all it takes is the possibility of some p*ssy sniff, better paycheck, or small ego boost, and low punches to 'fellow white men' flow like water.
Look at KM, he could say 'hey i know you have some metal workshop skills, there are some opportunities here, if you decide to show up I'll show you the ropes, and the women also have a better behavior', as jews would arguably do. But no, he finds it easier to go on some ego trips.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Ok, but you know what I'm getting at, all it takes is the possibility of some p*ssy sniff, better paycheck, or small ego boost, and low punches to 'fellow white men' flow like water.
Look at KM, he could say 'hey i know you have some metal workshop skills, there are some opportunities here, if you decide to show up I'll show you the ropes, and the women also have a better behavior', as jews would arguably do. But no, he finds it easier to go on some ego trips.
Right, that does seem strange. Can you imagine some of the bad guys discussing the situation. One of them might say “We really need to stop screwing those Boers - how much are they going to take without fighting back?” Then another might say “No it’s fine, we can do whatever they want and they will just blame each other, and they even want their daughters to marry the system.” Then they would read Krad’s posts and laugh their asses off.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Man HA dating your daughter or sister?

Post by Jonny Law »

Kradmelder wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I have a daughter of university age in med school. She knows better than to ever bring a nonwhite home. She has also learnt not to mix with white trash so her circle is of her level: Serious athletes and good academic career oriented. They don't club or get drunk. They tend to go to movies, restaurants, or braai in groups, usually with a parent present and are home by 2300. The residence at University has curfews, no boys in rooms and girls are not allowed to wear shorts outside. Old school.

At one stage she said to me thank you for showing me the right way after I discouraged certain friendships. Those people may be white but certainly don't act old school white. There is a huge difference between white skin and a good white man.

The result of bringing someone from this forum home would be the same as any other man; bring trash home and you will embarrassed not me when I spin him around and leave him outside the gate. I don't see why belonging to any forum will change anything.

The end result is that most of this forum simply would not get any attention or have any chance. The white ones would need a proper job or be getting a proper education and behave decent. The nonwhites, even if very decent, well they could be friends but no more as the kids are raised with a sense of duty to keep their race alive.
NEWSFLASH!!!
Scientifically speaking your daughters are an EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END.
1. Your daughter are too busy with school to start a family
2. Your daughter will be a lot more f***ing busy once they become a doctor and have a career
3. By the time your daughter decides to have a baby she will be way to f***ing old and barren

You will have either have NO GRANDCHILDREN or RETARD BABIES

If you gave a shit about family you would have your daughter focus on having a family first (beause of Biology) after that focus on having a career and job.

Thanks and enjoy :twisted:
the real newsflash is that you are at an evolutionary dead end. You will never breed white kids, so your part of being part of the white race ends with you, and at best the kids will be fixed race, never to be accepted as white. So all the effort of your ancestors to bring you here, and white, will be coming to an end. The biggest threat to the white race is white themselves for not breeding, or worse, race mixing. If they don breed they decline our numbers. If they race mix they not only contribute nothing but also strengthen competing races.

Any white person would doesnt at least have 2 kids is part of the problem of the disappearance of the white race.

Career women breed here. over 95% of women have kids. I know professional engineer women with 3 kids. The not breeding and working is only a european thing, and maybe american. White women here breed. Few women don't have kids.
NEVER GO FULL RETARD!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

You went full retard man. Never go full retard.

1. How the f**k can you do well in medical school if you are raising babies?
2. How the f**k can you be a doctor and raise children.
3. NEWSFLASH- You cannot either you are going to suck at being a mother, or her career will suffer.

FACT JACK!!
Medical school and being a doctor will take sacrifice. Your daughter is spending her reproductive years on a piece of shit career.

Just get used to the fact- chances are you are going to have NO GRANDCHILDREN or RETARD BABIES!! Because if your does manage to get pregnant will be too f***ing old.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^ What happened to "enjoy"? :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah Krad, and you know your daughter will soon be a worthless slut, and probably even “pomping darkies” if she isn’t already, right? I mean, what do you expect in the situation? Do you expect a hot female in her late teens and 20s to remain celibate?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I remember being like that. My opinion on any matter was only what mattered, and for some reason, sometimes I was upset with others who not only couldn't see my point of view as valid, but really they refused to empathize and put themselves in my shoes at all.

Then I realized their opinions don't matter. Their lives don't affect mine. They are entitled to believe anything they want. Who even cares what they believe? Should I be upset because someone believes in xyz which is contrary to my abc? No, because abc is sufficient for me, and of course I have certainty that I am correct. There is no need for me to go convincing anyone of anything. I merely assert the point. They can then believe or refuse to believe. Can't wrestle someone into agreeing with me.

Besides that, the necessity that someone must agree with another itself comes from a prideful mindset. There is probably great heaps of false pride on both sides, but especially in the person who demands that the other believe or live as they do. Much better just to humble yourself sometimes and let it go.

Even if you successfully change some stranger's mind into believing like you do, you still haven't truly gained anything. As you can see from White Nationalists and other groups, just because people agree on one issue, it doesn't mean that other beliefs won't cause contention among them.

And if you ever notice, you can hardly ever win a convert by logic. There is no reason to even try. Not only is it a waste of time, but trying to convince a non-receptive person of an issue, or trying to change their beliefs when they aren't receptive, merely creates enemies. Then prideful insults come out in the form of insulting the intelligence and worthiness of the other party, or by further asserting dominance by boasting, but probably both simultaneously.

Isn't human nature interesting? Better not to even bother trying to change someone's mind, once they make it obvious they aren't receptive. Who cares what someone else believes? Them changing for you or even the whole world doesn't matter one bit. That's why I don't even get upset when someone tries to shame me on here with, "Well obviously you're crazy because [more insults.]" That's just arrogance and shame from a person with an inflated ego.