Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Some Questions About Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Cornfed » January 20th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Eric wrote:What do you guys think about this?

It is moronic magical thinking.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Eric » January 20th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Eric wrote:What do you guys think about this?

It is moronic magical thinking.



Which part, exactly? The part about being happy.......?


You're obviously not the one to talk to about happiness. Which part is moronic magical thinking, bud?

I'd like to know. You sound like a real miserable guy.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby retiredfrank » January 21st, 2017, 6:05 am

droid wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Physical pleasure is for weaklings. I'm not saying you should give up physical pleasure. You must eat to live, but since you must eat, you might as well get pleasure from eating. But don't let food control you. Ditto for physical exercise.
Unlike food and physical exercise, you do not NEED sex. If your body needs sexual release, it will cause a wet dream. If sexual desire is obsessing you, masturbate (sexual kung fu style preferably). Don't let sex control you.


That's where I disagree, if it was that easy nobody would have a problem and countless forums on this wouldn't exist.
Sex is more than just dumping your load. It's about getting access to a woman's body and exploring it with all your senses, I would think most guys have this craving since the age of 12. And obviously there is the interaction complement too of course.


I also disagree with what I wrote originally. What is weak is to let the desire for physical pleasure control you. Physical pleasure is easy to obtain in life. What is difficult is to get rid of pain, either physical pain (illness) or pain caused by other people, typically because you aren't financially independent and therefore have to put up with bullshit to make money, or pain caused by yourself (worst pain of all), guilt feelings or depression or anxiety or other forms of psychological pain.

Men controlled by the desire for sex are worse off than fatties controlled by the desire for food pleasure and/or desire to avoid the short-term pain of not eating as much as they want. This is because the sexual craving is indeed about much more than dumping a load, just as droid notes. In particular, men are programmed by society to feel that "scoring" is a measure of their manhood and thus they feel like failures if their score isn't high enough. You can deal with this programming in three ways: (1) suffer with the feelings of failure; (2) run up your score high enough not to feel like a failure anymore; (3) get rid of the programming. I now think option (3) is the best and manliest, but in fact I took option 2 because I got tired of option 1.

I'm not saying a man should avoid women and sex, but I think he should put it into perspective. Lots of men never had a single opportunity to have sex: galley slaves; or men drafted into the army while virgins only to die after a few years of combat; men born with a physical handicap so they can't have sex; etc. Making how many women you've scored with the measure of your manhood reduces the dignity of your life, same as measuring yourself by how much you earn, how high your IQ or SAT score is, etc. One-dimensional measures, and worst is when someone else decides what is worth measuring rather than you deciding.

If you have time and energy and money, then by all means pursue pleasure, both physical and spiritual, since pleasure is the best life has to offer. But the minute the pursuit of pleasure causes irruptions of pain elsewhere (such as being chewed out by your boss job because you stayed up late to have sex, or getting diabetes because you can't resist constantly stuffing your face with ice cream and donuts), have the self-discipline to forget about pleasure for the time being.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Zambales » January 22nd, 2017, 12:59 am

retiredfrank wrote:In particular, men are programmed by society to feel that "scoring" is a measure of their manhood and thus they feel like failures if their score isn't high enough.


I think it's more to do with the social circle they're part of. I've never felt this way probably because "scoring" wasn't a major issue amongst my friends.

As one old girl once told me - the definition of a real man is one who has the mental strength to rise above everything bad life throws at him.

I guess that's the answer.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 979
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Cornfed » January 22nd, 2017, 1:18 am

Eric wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Eric wrote:What do you guys think about this?

It is moronic magical thinking.



Which part, exactly? The part about being happy.......?


You're obviously not the one to talk to about happiness. Which part is moronic magical thinking, bud?

I'd like to know. You sound like a real miserable guy.

If you don't want advice, then why ask for it?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Eric » January 25th, 2017, 1:15 am

This kills self esteem and it keeps men utterly on the ground. I believe the USA is pretty evil, many have said on here that they feel the USA is bad...something about it just wants to try and destroy you. . I believe everything people are saying on here, I used to have pretty good self-esteem until I had started judging myself by this - Then what happens by necessity is that you develop insecurity. Like what frank says, when you let anything control you - you are controlled by that thing. Ironically, when you put more pressure on yourself to have sex - the less sex you'll have, you'll develop a performance anxiety - and a "boomerang" develops, where youre desparate, its terrible -for your self -esteem . I don't believe it's normal or natural to do this.
I hate to say it but I feel mostly all of thus "stuff"happened while I was in the U.S.A. I hate to sound paranoid, but it seems people in US are completely lost in this cycle - several times when I came out and tried to defend a healthy self esteem by not letting my self composure or worth be determined by how much sex I got: which obviously is logical and common sense to any grounded, sane person. Insecure guys called me "gay" immediately. Like it was an immediate threat to them. Women even in US are taught not to have self-esteem and give it up to guys they meet; it seems no one has self respect or is happy inside. How can you not see this and think "what's going on here?" And not start looking at some agenda, that's honestly what I felt from the get go - even when I was very young, and came back to the states. That there was something bad, evil or just "wrong" about it that felt and was subversive. I believe, and this is important, that the US controls more than 50% world media and that by proxy, the entire world practically is experiencing these disturbing effects; I've read what starchild5 have said...and others I've talked to who feel and said the same things. It's real, its happening.
I couldn't explain it, and knew it was everywhere. I knew and sensed that I'd be called "crazy" for it. I was just ignored mostly, even especially by my parents; who had other motives at the time to be in denial... But your gut level intuition never lies.
The best way to avoid poison is to never ingest the poison at all.

To get away from the source of.the poison if possible, but not ingest it. Stay as healthy and intact as you can as long as you can.

I also believe, and I hate saying this, they are using sophisticated brain washing and mind-control on US public, a major abuse of human rights...and tainting the food, water and music and media all to a purpose that is sinister. I hate saying all this and I wish it wasn't true, but in the end you have to call it like it is.
The US destroys lives. Even over here, it seems every people I talk to they don't want to go to the USA. People majorly sem to have negative feelings about it.

I also believe what Zambales said is true about being a man.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Nailer » February 1st, 2017, 5:50 pm

Who else but a cruel person designs a game where they show they love you and want your love back, but when you start to show your love back, they run away and issue daggers on the way out? Normal people do not do this. These are sick, twisted individuals who are mostly beyond all hope. They delight in absolute wickedness. Forget them. They seek to destroy heart and soul for fun and the sick pleasure of thinking some dude wanted them, and then dumping all over him, even ruining his reputation and smearing his name. Destroying you is proof of how delicately beautiful, great, all-powerful and wonderful she is.

OMG, this!!! :lol:

I get this from the best-looking women all the time. They love, love, love attention but once they get to know me it is no longer new and interesting, and they are on to the next ego boost. I used to think it was because there was something wrong with me. Why would a girl like me when I am a stranger, and then lose interest when she gets to know me better, unless there was something wrong with my personality?

Basically, it's the emotional equivalent of being f***ed and chucked. The women in the U.S. are the real players, and they are always looking for a new victim.

I'm getting this right now from a girl I know. I'm going to just act completely fake around her, and never ever ever show any of my real self, and see if she spreads her legs for me. I've done this before with great results, but the moment you show any humanity it's over. They have to be 100% in control at all times, and if you have the smallest expectation of them it's terrifying to them. Women don't like "bad boys", they like easily controllable men.

I also believe, and I hate saying this, they are using sophisticated brain washing and mind-control on US public, a major abuse of human rights...and tainting the food, water and music and media all to a purpose that is sinister. I hate saying all this and I wish it wasn't true, but in the end you have to call it like it is.
The US destroys lives. Even over here, it seems every people I talk to they don't want to go to the USA. People majorly sem to have negative feelings about it.

This has been going on for 50 years. It's not conspiracy theory, it's well-documented fact. The communists infiltrated the U.S. and took out all pillars of society. I wouldn't be surprised if our demographic statistics and obesity rates are completely fabricated and there really are twice as many men as women. After all, they told us Donald Trump had a 99% chance of losing, and they lie about everything else.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 279
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Adama » February 1st, 2017, 6:58 pm

Nailer wrote:
Who else but a cruel person designs a game where they show they love you and want your love back, but when you start to show your love back, they run away and issue daggers on the way out? Normal people do not do this. These are sick, twisted individuals who are mostly beyond all hope. They delight in absolute wickedness. Forget them. They seek to destroy heart and soul for fun and the sick pleasure of thinking some dude wanted them, and then dumping all over him, even ruining his reputation and smearing his name. Destroying you is proof of how delicately beautiful, great, all-powerful and wonderful she is.

OMG, this!!! :lol:

I get this from the best-looking women all the time. They love, love, love attention but once they get to know me it is no longer new and interesting, and they are on to the next ego boost. I used to think it was because there was something wrong with me. Why would a girl like me when I am a stranger, and then lose interest when she gets to know me better, unless there was something wrong with my personality?

Basically, it's the emotional equivalent of being f***ed and chucked. The women in the U.S. are the real players, and they are always looking for a new victim.

I'm getting this right now from a girl I know. I'm going to just act completely fake around her, and never ever ever show any of my real self, and see if she spreads her legs for me. I've done this before with great results, but the moment you show any humanity it's over. They have to be 100% in control at all times, and if you have the smallest expectation of them it's terrifying to them. Women don't like "bad boys", they like easily controllable men.


This is the game sociopathic women are playing. They want to destroy your life, just for an ego boost. That's because they are narcissists who are fueled, empowered by evil things, rather than good things. That's why they work through stealth, seeming to want a healthy relationship, but really they are ravening wolves, laying in wait for your blood (your life). They are luring you into their trap, their cage. So they can take your life and then rejoice in your suffering when you realize that you were entrapped.

And even then, if you're really deeply asleep, you'll realize you're in a trap, but somehow you'll believe you can get out of it by appealing to them. The only solution is to forget such women exist. They are murderers. Walk away before they take away all of your hopes, self esteem, sense of self worth, reputation, dignity, willingness to live, and willingness to go for women period. Cut them off. They are children of Satan, evil workers, who work against God and all goodness. They will burn in hell forever, for playing with the hearts and souls of others, for fun and giggles.

And this sense of ego boost is like heroin to a heroin addict for this type of woman. They must, and they can't stop. Neither can they control it. It is life itself, it is fuel, just like gasoline to a car, or heroin to an addict. And they will destroy you to get it. They've already destroyed themselves chasing after this fake glory.

The other sad thing is, no one recognizes this as emotional abuse of men. Everyone will bend over backwards to excuse the woman and to place all blame upon the man, reinforcing the damage the female beast has already done, by them reinforcing "negative beliefs" upon the man (that he's a loser or unworthy of her).
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Adama » February 1st, 2017, 7:09 pm

Eric wrote:I also believe, and I hate saying this, they are using sophisticated brain washing and mind-control on US public, a major abuse of human rights...and tainting the food, water and music and media all to a purpose that is sinister. I hate saying all this and I wish it wasn't true, but in the end you have to call it like it is.
The US destroys lives. Even over here, it seems every people I talk to they don't want to go to the USA. People majorly sem to have negative feelings about it.


It's called TV, movies, music, pop culture, academia and government. They all start broadcasting the same lies over and over again until generations of people believe these lies and live by them.

They brainwash us into thinking that women are greater than men in this life, and that we are working for them, when this is not true. They live for us, not us for them. They've brainwashed us against reality. The man is the prize, not the woman. But they have everybody thinking the woman is of much greater value and should be worshiped and revered.

They have generations of women thinking they've been oppressed, when those things either never happened, were greatly exaggerated, or are natural because of the gender roles dictated by biology. Yet they believe lies, because important people tell them, over and over again, until everyone accepts it.

All you have to do is have authority and tell the same lie over and over again, and get some others on board with you, then you can trick virtually all of humanity, at least the ones who are willfully ignorant.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Zambales » February 2nd, 2017, 12:28 am

Adama wrote:
This is the game sociopathic women are playing. They want to destroy your life, just for an ego boost. That's because they are narcissists who are fueled, empowered by evil things, rather than good things. That's why they work through stealth, seeming to want a healthy relationship, but really they are ravening wolves, laying in wait for your blood (your life). They are luring you into their trap, their cage. So they can take your life and then rejoice in your suffering when you realize that you were entrapped.

And even then, if you're really deeply asleep, you'll realize you're in a trap, but somehow you'll believe you can get out of it by appealing to them. The only solution is to forget such women exist. They are murderers. Walk away before they take away all of your hopes, self esteem, sense of self worth, reputation, dignity, willingness to live, and willingness to go for women period. Cut them off. They are children of Satan, evil workers, who work against God and all goodness. They will burn in hell forever, for playing with the hearts and souls of others, for fun and giggles.

And this sense of ego boost is like heroin to a heroin addict for this type of woman. They must, and they can't stop. Neither can they control it. It is life itself, it is fuel, just like gasoline to a car, or heroin to an addict. And they will destroy you to get it. They've already destroyed themselves chasing after this fake glory.

The other sad thing is, no one recognizes this as emotional abuse of men. Everyone will bend over backwards to excuse the woman and to place all blame upon the man, reinforcing the damage the female beast has already done, by them reinforcing "negative beliefs" upon the man (that he's a loser or unworthy of her).


Your heading along the right lines with that analogy. Fortunately not all women are of the same destructive calibre. If they were, humanity would be in serious peril.

Personally, I would describe these types as sick, twisted, insecure bullies - and there's only way to counteract these low-lifes. Go for the jugular. One thing that's 100% certain is that every bully is weak despite the fraudulent tough persona they so love to bring across. So what's the answer? It's simple. Your strength will be her downfall and I don't mean in a physical sense.

The only other option is to get as far away as possible if you're unfortunate enough to be in a relationship with a woman like this.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 979
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Nailer » February 2nd, 2017, 7:12 am

I must be wearing a sign that says "narcissistic supply sold here" because that's the only type of attention I have ever experienced from American women.

Narcissists are looking to feed their ego, consequently they search for attractive women/men that would be considered by others to be a real “prize”, or “trophy”. He has no respect for weakness and no interest in someone just “anyone” could get. Someone desperate might provide temporary NS until someone worthy of his attention comes along, but they will be tossed aside quickly as soon as he does.

The narcissist must believe other people are envious of his ability to get a “quality” partner. Consequently, this is why they come on so strong in the beginning; they provide their target with romance like nothing they have ever experienced before and why so many victims say he seemed “too good to be true”.

Once the narcissist picks his target he will stop at nothing and do anything to make her his. The bigger the challenge, the harder he works and bigger narcissistic supply when he succeeds..

The ultimate ego boost is to make a totally independent, self sufficient, strong woman dependent solely on him. Once he has her he immediately starts to subtly whittle away at her confidence. If she dumps him it only challenges him to try harder; every time he can convince her to take him back or accept one of his lies is another shot of NS.

This 100%, is any attractive white girl I have ever been involved with. Once that switch flips and they realize you are a human being, there's no way to reverse that. You were valuable 24 hours ago and now you are yesterday's garbage.

She even freaked out when I called her on this, not in psychological terms, because I had not read this stuff, but just in plain language.

This is what it's like to be "successful" with American women, guys. Be glad if you aren't.

Image
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 279
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Adama » February 2nd, 2017, 2:48 pm

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
This is the game sociopathic women are playing. They want to destroy your life, just for an ego boost. That's because they are narcissists who are fueled, empowered by evil things, rather than good things. That's why they work through stealth, seeming to want a healthy relationship, but really they are ravening wolves, laying in wait for your blood (your life). They are luring you into their trap, their cage. So they can take your life and then rejoice in your suffering when you realize that you were entrapped.

And even then, if you're really deeply asleep, you'll realize you're in a trap, but somehow you'll believe you can get out of it by appealing to them. The only solution is to forget such women exist. They are murderers. Walk away before they take away all of your hopes, self esteem, sense of self worth, reputation, dignity, willingness to live, and willingness to go for women period. Cut them off. They are children of Satan, evil workers, who work against God and all goodness. They will burn in hell forever, for playing with the hearts and souls of others, for fun and giggles.

And this sense of ego boost is like heroin to a heroin addict for this type of woman. They must, and they can't stop. Neither can they control it. It is life itself, it is fuel, just like gasoline to a car, or heroin to an addict. And they will destroy you to get it. They've already destroyed themselves chasing after this fake glory.

The other sad thing is, no one recognizes this as emotional abuse of men. Everyone will bend over backwards to excuse the woman and to place all blame upon the man, reinforcing the damage the female beast has already done, by them reinforcing "negative beliefs" upon the man (that he's a loser or unworthy of her).


Your heading along the right lines with that analogy. Fortunately not all women are of the same destructive calibre. If they were, humanity would be in serious peril.

Personally, I would describe these types as sick, twisted, insecure bullies - and there's only way to counteract these low-lifes. Go for the jugular. One thing that's 100% certain is that every bully is weak despite the fraudulent tough persona they so love to bring across. So what's the answer? It's simple. Your strength will be her downfall and I don't mean in a physical sense.

The only other option is to get as far away as possible if you're unfortunate enough to be in a relationship with a woman like this.



Back when I was in school, from day one I had some mediocre looking, skinny blonde who was flirting with me. It was over-the-top flirting though, the kind that is silly and absurd. If I had had my head on straight, I would have recognized this as a sign. She literally had no time for learning. She would spend the majority of her time turning around to smile at me and playing with her hair. When I finally approached her, she said she had a boyfriend.

I asked every American man I could what I should do. The consensus was that I should "try again."

Do you see how most men are complete idiots and fools with women? The proper response is to ignore her and stay as far away as possible. Cut them off once they reveal they are not truly human. No respect for the hearts of others.

But I hit her again, and again she said no. But she kept up the flirting. She even insulted me when she first saw me after Christmas break, by saying, " I would never go for that," as she looked at me as I walked in the room, to her two flying monkeys that were her classmate friends. Loud enough for me to hear it. But she kept on turning around to flirt with me and play with her hair while smiling and winking at me.

Lots of white women are psycho like this.

She kept up this nonsense until finally one day I laughed one little chuckle at her, when she got up to stretch her back out. It was unintentional, and nothing compared to what she was doing to me, the insults and the teasing.

She was so mad that she called me "fat ass" (I was probably 20 lbs of not skinny, but certainly not a fat ass, but compared to a waif anorexic female dog, yeah, it's fat). Then she released me. Then the other girl came up, her friend, to try to get some. But I ignored her.

Most women you will see on a daily basis are running the game. Not the ones you can meet randomly. The ones who know they will see you every day. That is the only way they can twist the knife to get constant fuel from you.

They need to think they are all powerfully beautiful, beyond angelic in beauty, highly and desperately desirable beyond imagination, and they can't be criticized because they are gods; infallible. Cruelty is your punishment for being unworthy, not because they enjoy destroying your soul.

Then you ask other men around you, and they blame you, because they, too, are feminists who hate men and think women are gods.

That's why I don't even bother with most men and women. They are mostly all sociopaths.

The good news is, I will bathe my feet in their blood after this earth is destroyed, and they receive their just compensation for their evil deeds.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Adama » February 2nd, 2017, 2:53 pm

Nailer wrote:I must be wearing a sign that says "narcissistic supply sold here" because that's the only type of attention I have ever experienced from American women.

Narcissists are looking to feed their ego, consequently they search for attractive women/men that would be considered by others to be a real “prize”, or “trophy”. He has no respect for weakness and no interest in someone just “anyone” could get. Someone desperate might provide temporary NS until someone worthy of his attention comes along, but they will be tossed aside quickly as soon as he does.

The narcissist must believe other people are envious of his ability to get a “quality” partner. Consequently, this is why they come on so strong in the beginning; they provide their target with romance like nothing they have ever experienced before and why so many victims say he seemed “too good to be true”.

Once the narcissist picks his target he will stop at nothing and do anything to make her his. The bigger the challenge, the harder he works and bigger narcissistic supply when he succeeds..

The ultimate ego boost is to make a totally independent, self sufficient, strong woman dependent solely on him. Once he has her he immediately starts to subtly whittle away at her confidence. If she dumps him it only challenges him to try harder; every time he can convince her to take him back or accept one of his lies is another shot of NS.

This 100%, is any attractive white girl I have ever been involved with. Once that switch flips and they realize you are a human being, there's no way to reverse that. You were valuable 24 hours ago and now you are yesterday's garbage.

She even freaked out when I called her on this, not in psychological terms, because I had not read this stuff, but just in plain language.

This is what it's like to be "successful" with American women, guys. Be glad if you aren't.

Image


You've gotten farther than I have. I never got to the point where they made a distinction like that.

For me it was always right before we were definitely going to hook up, they chicken out, like the cowards they are. They are even so cowardly that they can't admit to themselves they are chickening out because they are cowards. Instead they always blamed me. I was unworthy of them. And for most of my youth I believed I was defective, because these female dogs always rejected me at the last moment. This completely ruined my youth with women.

Both because it destroyed my self esteem (what little I had), but also because when real women (humans, not female dogs) let me know they were interested, I wrote them off with the female dogs, missing precious opportunities that are rare. And that is the point, to murder your heart (courage) and soul (life) so that you are a member of the walking dead.

That's what they are: murderers. They murdered their own souls to seek unrighteous glory (of destroying and toying with other people's lives for mere ego).


By the way, that blonde bimbo never even worked one day in the career that we were training for. She never was able to pass the state exam, even though it was pathetically easy. That exam is just a formality, and she managed to fail it. Her parents are probably wealthy, as she threw away tens of thousands of dollars by failing.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Adama » February 2nd, 2017, 3:25 pm

Nailer wrote:
Once the narcissist picks his target he will stop at nothing and do anything to make her his. The bigger the challenge, the harder he works and bigger narcissistic supply when he succeeds..


What most people don't realize, is that, just like life itself, glory is gifted. Glory cannot be taken. Attempting to glorify yourself only destroys you. Because if you seek your own glory, you must commit terrible sin to obtain it. In getting this "glory", the person destroys themselves. True glory is a gift.

So these people are literally working double time to get the glory of the ego boost because they are evil. If they could just let things happen naturally, that could be their glory. But because they are evil, what they lust after is also evil. Therefore they can't just let the cards fall where they may. They must manipulate the outcome because the treasure they desire is so good and addictive. Their goal is evil. They are evil. Therefore they must use evil tactics, such as deception, confusion, and cruelty. They can never do anything honestly, because that requires appreciation for virtue and goodness.

I've had women literally work double overtime to get me to ACCEPT them asking me out. Then after I said yes to this one girl, she turned around and pretended like I was the one asking her out, when I was just accepting her invitation. Of course she never wanted to go out with me. Immediately she failed to live up to the covenant of meeting me as promised. The reason? I am unworthy of her.

Then she went on to destroy my name, malign my character, and destroy my reputation, with a smear campaign. And even other women who were interested, she went on to slander me before they could get to know me. So that she could cut me off from other resources.

This is their glory. This is what evil people lust after. They want to believe that they are gods. They can destroy anyone, without wielding an actual weapon. And they will literally lay in wait, stalk, plan and do all these things. They are well practiced at this.

Being an unsuspecting sheep. But I am not a sheep. I am a lion. A much bigger target to destroy when he is naive.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Some Questions About Women

Postby Nailer » February 2nd, 2017, 8:00 pm

Some of this is really over-the-top, but there is a lot of truth in this thread. When you make one sex immune from criticism and create a demographically skewed playing field, it beings out the very worst of human behavior.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 279
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests