Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Some Questions About Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Re: Some Questions About Women

Post by retiredfrank » February 23rd, 2017, 7:00 pm

Adama, you sound over sensitive. The world is full of jerks, of both sexes. Try selling fruitcakes door to door like I did as a boy Scout fur my sales merit badge (or something of the sort, I forget exactly) and you will soon develop a harder skin for having both men and women shoot down your friendly propositions (not shoot literally, though some of the people I approached did make vague statements about having guns in the house and being prepared to use them).

Also, I suppose you would say I was deliberately and cruelly leading on homosexuals back when I lived in San Francisco because I dressed nicely and thereby tempted them sexually, only to brutally shoot them down when they offered to suck my cock as their way of introducing themselves to me.

So women in the USA are nutty, and? When they lure you on, just walk up and ask: "I noticed you diddling with your hair (or whatever), are you doing that for me or some other guy, I can't tell". Dont smile when you say this and show no emotion when they give some smart-ass rejection, as they will 99% of the time. If you dont show emotion and have tough-looking poker face, they will be the one to feel like a fool, not you. For the 1% or less who were serious, you can then explain that a lot of American girls act like immature prick teasers, which is why you asked that original question. Continue to avoid smiling. Make her go on the defensive and apologize fur other women. You also need to make sure you are actually interested in the girl (based on appearance, which is all you have to go on initially) before saying anything, because otherwise you become the one sending false signals.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 23rd, 2017, 7:10 pm

retiredfrank wrote:

Also, I suppose you would say I was deliberately and cruelly leading on homosexuals back when I lived in San Francisco because I dressed nicely and thereby tempted them sexually, only to brutally shoot them down when they offered to suck my cock as their way of introducing themselves to me.
I would say you were being cruel, if you were luring them in through flirtation, especially the same person over weeks or months.

Don't play with people's emotions for sport. Don't manipulate them for your personal amusement. Yes, you were playing with people, and you have no right to do that.

And you were doing it with homosexuals, which really does say a lot about you. What kind of person does "cock teasing"? And what kind of person skips over the proper gender to do it with the wrong gender?

RetiredFrank, you're really something else.
Last edited by Adama on February 23rd, 2017, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 23rd, 2017, 7:22 pm

retiredfrank wrote:Adama, you sound over sensitive. The world is full of jerks, of both sexes.
That's rather obvious. However, did you read the thread title? And, when it comes to men, have I not also fully describe their issues too? Why would you even feel the necessity to mention this factoid? It's entirely irrelevant and only introduces distraction.
retiredfrank wrote: Try selling fruitcakes door to door like I did as a boy Scout fur my sales merit badge (or something of the sort, I forget exactly) and you will soon develop a harder skin for having both men and women shoot down your friendly propositions (not shoot literally, though some of the people I approached did make vague statements about having guns in the house and being prepared to use them).
I've done better than that. I've gone spread the gospel door to door.
retiredfrank wrote: Also, I suppose you would say I was deliberately and cruelly leading on homosexuals back when I lived in San Francisco because I dressed nicely and thereby tempted them sexually, only to brutally shoot them down when they offered to suck my cock as their way of introducing themselves to me.
I'd say that is definitely reprobate activity, and we already know what's goin on with you, Mr sharing of my mistress with other dudes but not the whole town, right?
retiredfrank wrote: So women in the USA are nutty, and? When they lure you on, just walk up and ask: "I noticed you diddling with your hair (or whatever), are you doing that for me or some other guy, I can't tell".
Actually the key is to know your type of woman. My type doesn't go around acting flamboyant. These women can only get you when you are naive and don't know they exist. Once you have seen enough of them and know their traits and tactics, you know when to approach and when to stay away.
retiredfrank wrote: Dont smile when you say this and show no emotion when they give some smart-ass rejection, as they will 99% of the time.
Getting rejected 99% of the time by someone who was sending a positive indicator is proof that they knew what they were doing. This is absolutely wrong. Yet everyone wants to excuse this as normal and just deal with it. No, men should know how to recognize who these women are, what they are, for what they are-- evil, not misunderstood people who just need the proper coaxing. Forget that. They're walking monsters, not persons who need to receive honor.

retiredfrank wrote: If you dont show emotion and have tough-looking poker face, they will be the one to feel like a fool, not you. For the 1% or less who were serious, you can then explain that a lot of American girls act like immature prick teasers, which is why you asked that original question. Continue to avoid smiling. Make her go on the defensive and apologize fur other women. You also need to make sure you are actually interested in the girl (based on appearance, which is all you have to go on initially) before saying anything, because otherwise you become the one sending false signals.
Complete disagreement here. The only way is to learn to identify the ravening beasts from prior experiences. Their behavior only comes in a few different types, and once you learn to identify their characteristics, you can avoid them.

See, men like you and others apparently don't think knowledge is necessary for a man's proper defense. A man needs knowledge of who is who, and what is what. You think, if I just insert phrase A into situation A then I can succeed. Nope. You just need to be able to identify the evil so that you can pass by it without messing with it. Simple, but for some reason men are against knowledge.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » February 23rd, 2017, 7:29 pm

Adama, maybe you don't understand. I didn't deliberately try to tempt homos. I made myself attractive for women by dressing nicely, keeping in shake, etc, and the homos got attracted as aside effect. That was San Francisco in the 1990's. Full of homos, with at least one crude proposition per day. Actually, I eventually stopped brutally shooting then down after a while (as in "f**k off!") and instead just waved my hand dismissively like I did for the bums, who were also constantly pestering me, for money target than sex. Too much work to speak to them.

Have you ever felt homosexual desires, Adama? I ask because you seem to be having a gay panic attack here. That's when a man who has suppressed his homosexuality is confronted by a situation which forces him to acknowledge those suppressed desires, and he freaks out. What exactly are you doing in the way of women these days, Adama? You are always denouncing MGTOW and yet you are MGTOW yourself, and you seem terrified of women, and you freak out when I bring up this issue of rejecting homos. All of these are classic closet homo signs.

I'm not trying to upset you, Adama. It's fine with me if you're homo. Unlike that nasty god you pray to, I'm quite tolerant of homos (as long as they don't get in my face with unwanted offers to suck my cock). So you van come out of the closet. You'd feel a lot better if you did.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » February 23rd, 2017, 10:48 pm

retiredfrank wrote:Adama, maybe you don't understand. I didn't deliberately try to tempt homos. I made myself attractive for women by dressing nicely, keeping in shake, etc, and the homos got attracted as aside effect. That was San Francisco in the 1990's. Full of homos, with at least one crude proposition per day. Actually, I eventually stopped brutally shooting then down after a while (as in "f**k off!") and instead just waved my hand dismissively like I did for the bums, who were also constantly pestering me, for money target than sex. Too much work to speak to them.

Have you ever felt homosexual desires, Adama? I ask because you seem to be having a gay panic attack here. That's when a man who has suppressed his homosexuality is confronted by a situation which forces him to acknowledge those suppressed desires, and he freaks out. What exactly are you doing in the way of women these days, Adama? You are always denouncing MGTOW and yet you are MGTOW yourself, and you seem terrified of women, and you freak out when I bring up this issue of rejecting homos. All of these are classic closet homo signs.

I'm not trying to upset you, Adama. It's fine with me if you're homo. Unlike that nasty god you pray to, I'm quite tolerant of homos (as long as they don't get in my face with unwanted offers to suck my cock). So you van come out of the closet. You'd feel a lot better if you did.
Bwahahaha! Really funny!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 6:43 am

Isaiah 51
7 Listen to me, you who know what is right, people who carry my teaching in your heart: Don’t fear human scorn,

8 For [in comparison with the Lord they are so weak that things as insignificant as] the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool. But My rightness and justice [and faithfully fulfilled promise] shall be forever, and My salvation to all generations.
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
2 Peter 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Jude
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

19 It is these who are [agitators] setting up distinctions and causing divisions—merely sensual [creatures, carnal, worldly-minded people], devoid of the [Holy] Spirit and destitute of any higher spiritual life.
retiredfrank wrote:. Unlike that nasty god you pray to

This may even be close to blasphemy. It's amazing to me how people say bad things about God without any fear. They will find out one day very soon, that the Lord doesn't approve of false accusations and slander.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 10:20 am

Gold wrote:I got a question from a guy who is on my VIP coaching program for men dating Russia's and Ukraine women , it was just about the same. He asked what to do, there is this lovely lady from Ukraine he is going to see but she stated that the first time he comes to visit it will be "just friends". I do explain it in the VIP coaching but he wanted confirmation about the whole thing (because in the U.S. if a woman says that she simply doesn't want to be involved with you).

I am just going to copy and paste my answer for him here (it's long, sorry).

Women in Ukraine are usually heavily pressurized by local men into intimacy and I think she may simply want to avoid this pressure by saying she wants to be "only friends" during the first visit.

In any case, "intimacy" for women means only sexual intercourse. Any other things like kisses and hugs, playing around are not "sex", nor the man "having conquered" her, which means this is what you can definitely go for (after at least 3 days and good signals from the lady). "Kissing her hand" is a good place to start and could be done from day #1, immediately when meeting for the first time face-to-face.

Being gallant (opening doors, giving her flowers, carrying her bags, paying for meals and entertainment happily) will help a lady feel in her usual "proper courtship" routine that a devoted admirer is supposed to follow.

Remember that "persistence in the face of rejection" is the regular test Ukrainian women impose on men to weed out the ones who are "not serious about her".

The usual fear of Ukrainian women is that a foreign man is simply a "sex tourist" who is visiting several women during a vacation, trying to get as much as he can from them, without any actual intention to get married and "create a family". You may even address this issue with her if you wish, once the rapport is established.

Full physical intimacy in the view of Ukrainian women means "surrender". If this has happened, the woman is basically dedicated to a relationship. This is why in my view it is an important milestone to achieve to move the relationship to a more committed level. Ukrainian women want to be in a relationship with a man who is "serious about her" but they are simply too scared to fall a victim of a womanizer.

I hope this gives another perspective on what you are discussing here.
Yes, but I also heard that in Ukraine many women agree to have sex on the third day (or date). How true is that?

I agree about the surrender part. The woman was made to surrender to the man.

But how to get a relationship to the committed level? I think women are usually automatically pushing for it from the moment they meet a man, if they truly want him. Actually I don't even think men need to make any move, except for the first one of introduction. After that, if the woman wants you, it seems to me, she will do everything herself, even without the man having to ask.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » February 24th, 2017, 5:07 pm

This is like a junior high locker room where boys accuse each other of being gay.

Frank, Being repulsed by homosexuality is a natural thing. It's not a sign of being secretly gay, though there may be some self-loathing people who are interested in this type of behavior. And Adama, Frank's posts couldn't reasonably be interpreted to mean that he was intentionally tempting homosexuals.

I look at some of the reasoning on this thread and it is no wonder so many young men here have difficulty finding women. A teenage girl who doesn't jump at the chance to date a guy, and then hints she's interested and waits for him to ask her out is now supposed to be some kind of evil manipulative wench? (Not the posters words, but my interpretation.) Maybe it's immature and bad social skills, but cut the girl some slack. Girls can be rather weak insecure creatures, even if they don't show it. And some girls still want the guy to take the lead and ask them out. What's wrong with that? Feminists are against that. Why should men who don't like feminism be against it?

I can understand a guy being upset with a girl flirting and winking for weeks at him shooting him down when he asks her out, but it's not some horrible crime, either. Winking takes a bit of effort and is usually either flirting or letting someone in on a joke or something like that. But girls touch their hair instinctively.

They touch their hair which is a sign thy want to make sure their hair looks good when they see someone they are attracted to. And some girls play with their hair. I went to high school with a girl who was always playing with her curly hair. She was a nice girl, not flirtatious, either, as far as I could tell. It was just a habit. A teacher mentioned that touching her hair was generally a sign that a girl liked a guy, and the class teased the hair-toucher.

Most girls who touch their hair aren't consciously trying to tempt a guy. If a girl is always touching her hair when she sees a guy and shoots him down, she may be attracted to him on an emotional level, but not want to date him for some consciously thought-out reason. Or maybe she hasn't made up her mind. Or maybe she just likes to play with her hair. As a single man, there were a lot of women I was attracted to that I knew better than to date.

There are girls out there who crave male attention and affirmation. They may get it by flirting, being asked out, and then shooting the guy down. That's bad, and it may be wise to avoid dating such a girl. But to make her out to be a villain is a bit extreme. Sure, it's inconsiderate, but it only really bothers you a lot if you care quite a bit what women think of you. If you think of them kind of like you think of little kids and treat their actions like you would those of little kids without judging them or hating them, it may help you not have a harsh attitude toward women about such things.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 5:35 pm

MrMan wrote: Most girls who touch their hair aren't consciously trying to tempt a guy. If a girl is always touching her hair when she sees a guy and shoots him down, she may be attracted to him on an emotional level, but not want to date him for some consciously thought-out reason. Or maybe she hasn't made up her mind. Or maybe she just likes to play with her hair. As a single man, there were a lot of women I was attracted to that I knew better than to date.

There are girls out there who crave male attention and affirmation. They may get it by flirting, being asked out, and then shooting the guy down. That's bad, and it may be wise to avoid dating such a girl. But to make her out to be a villain is a bit extreme. Sure, it's inconsiderate, but it only really bothers you a lot if you care quite a bit what women think of you. If you think of them kind of like you think of little kids and treat their actions like you would those of little kids without judging them or hating them, it may help you not have a harsh attitude toward women about such things.
You are willfully blind or simply don't know the truth. Women playing with their hair while turning around to smile at you throughout the day, over days, weeks and months is intentionally leading you on. This is something you are completely oblivious to, which itself amazes me, that you don't know that women often flip and play with their hair as an intentional sign of interest and flirtation. Especially while LOOKING AT YOU. (This is so weird that you can't grasp this concept.)

You also fail to recognize that you even defined them with narcissism with your own words. Narcissists do believe they are gods. Do they use the word "god"? No. Nonetheless, it is a god complex, not just a superiority complex. But you even exempt them from all responsibility.

You also forget that rejection destroys self esteem and courage in the man. All you need is three or four narcissistic women who will flirt with you for weeks, then turn you down, then blame that rejection on you. If you believe that you are defective (and three or four women in a row teasing you will destroy you, if you truly thought they wanted you), then you'll believe you are unworthy of any woman, especially if you had never truly had a girlfriend before that.

Rejection teaches men not to bother with women. Women changing their minds on the fly trains men that he can't trust his own perceptions of when to approach women, and that all women are just turn coats.

why is this so hard for you to understand, MrMan?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 5:41 pm

MrMan wrote:This is like a junior high locker room where boys accuse each other of being gay.

Frank, Being repulsed by homosexuality is a natural thing. It's not a sign of being secretly gay, though there may be some self-loathing people who are interested in this type of behavior. And Adama, Frank's posts couldn't reasonably be interpreted to mean that he was intentionally tempting homosexuals.

RetiredFrank is using projection here. RF has admitted to using a dildo inside his own rectum. He also mentioned homosexuals and homosexuals acts, and when I responded to him, he simply accused me of being a homosexual.

See, everyone is homosexual, but if you don't like them, it's because you're a homosexual in denial, because everyone is truly homosexual. And the more in denial of your own repressed homosexuality you are, the more you will hate homosexuals, in the mind's of twisted people. They don't see it as disgusting on its own. It's just one more thing that you can do with your body.

The other thing weirdos don't understand is that on the one hand they consider homosexuality normal, but on the other hand, they want to literally shame you by calling you one.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » February 24th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Adama, how old are you? Also, what kind of home did you grow up in? Eric told is something of his horrific upbringing, maybe you should tell us about yours so we can be more sympathetic towards your craziness.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 24th, 2017, 5:57 pm

retiredfrank wrote:Adama, how old are you? Also, what kind of home did you grow up in? Eric told is something of his horrific upbringing, maybe you should tell us about yours so we can be more sympathetic towards your craziness.
Go on with false accusation and slander.

Zambales
Junior Poster

Post by Zambales » February 24th, 2017, 11:16 pm

MrMan wrote:
But I don't think you should demonize girls for playing hard to get a little bit. They emulate what they see other girls doing. And some of them don't want to look desperate. And if she's concerned about not looking slutty, that's a good thing, assuming she is a nice girl.
Some don't want to look "desperate", you're right, but giving an honest straight answer doesn't equate to desperation does it? In fact it can have a positive effect, but unfortunately the vast majority of western women are oblivious to this.

Asian women, however, in particular, Filipina's, from my experience, seem to be far more in tune with a man than their Anglo counterparts so therefore they don't need to resort to this kind of illogical behaviour.

It's actually a pointless exercise for them to pretend because us men usually can figure out quite quickly whether they are desperate or not.

Zambales
Junior Poster

Post by Zambales » February 24th, 2017, 11:48 pm

retiredfrank wrote: I'm not trying to upset you, Adama. It's fine with me if you're homo. Unlike that nasty god you pray to, I'm quite tolerant of homos (as long as they don't get in my face with unwanted offers to suck my cock). So you van come out of the closet. You'd feel a lot better if you did.
But christians don't like gays so that's unlikely.

Anyway, that reminds me......

The old man's a christian. I asked him years ago, out of curiosity, what would he do, if I was gay.

He said he'd disown me.

I saved him the trouble and disowned him.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 25th, 2017, 1:02 am

Zambales wrote:
The old man's a christian. I asked him years ago, out of curiosity, what would he do, if I was gay.

He said he'd disown me.

I saved him the trouble and disowned him.
Normal people are not homosexual. Homosexuals are on the level of serial murderers and rapists, spiritually. You can't be an ordinary person and just become a raging, flamboyant homosexual. That's not to say that some can't be forgiven, but for those that have been overcome by it, and given themselves over to fornication, they are done.

Even in Ezekiel, one woman was involved in intercourse with multiple men in an orgy. It says that such women are adulteresses and will be judged as those that shed blood (murderers).

Some will never understand, that God has rules for who can have sex with whom. Two men can't have intercourse, and neither can two women, etc.

Return to “General Discussions”