Women march in America and the world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Women march in America and the world

Post by chanta76 »

It's Saturday morning . It's all over the news. Women march but also it's a consider a global march according to them. Are there protesting about abortion rights? I know they are protesting Trump.

What are the women marching for? They can vote. They can pretty much work in any industry. They can join the military . I'm trying to figure what is pressing problem with women. There are more women entering colleges.

What birth control? Abortion? Simple if you don't want stds or pregnancy . Don't have sex. Take responsibility. Instead they want daddy govt to provide. Which rewards bad behavior.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: women march in america and the world

Post by zboy1 »

Looks like the Donald will have a lot of work cut out for him. All the feminists are out in-force today, protesting Trump's Presidency. Let's see how he will handle it?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

chanta76 wrote:It's Saturday morning . It's all over the news. Women march but also it's a consider a global march according to them. Are there protesting about abortion rights? I know they are protesting Trump.

What are the women marching for? They can vote. They can pretty much work in any industry. They can join the military . I'm trying to figure what is pressing problem with women. There are more women entering colleges.
The usual. :roll:
Who are we? We're women!
What do we want? We don't know!!
When do we want it? Now!!!

Too bad there won't be a place later where you could look up a bint's face/name to see if she was part of this nonsense. That would be the relationsh!t version of an MSDS. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

After viewing the protests, I have changed my position on violence against women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

This thumbnail is disgusting. :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvqcmIvubsI[/youtube]
Now -- imagine you lived in a traditional society where you drew the short straw and were now expected to provide for that ... for life. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The battle of the hats,
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1563157936 ... f-the-hats

Yes this tantrum is clearly going nowhere,

John Cleese on enforced thinking

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukisoucFIk4[/youtube]
משה בן יצחק
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

More Trump Drama...

Women March were all Paid actors...

You really think...self-entitled, femi-nazi women would suddenly start caring for America :lol:

Women never gave a F if trump or hillary won.....They have already became too narcissistic and self-entitled to care for the "World"

People actually believe these women, would get up in the morning, wear that awful p***y hats, march for miles..listen to Ashley Judd and Madonna....for What...To Save America...GTFOH :lol: :lol:

This was a staged event...

Stop watching TV or anything that comes out of Trump or White House. It's all DRAMA.

Don't forget to watch Mexican Wall Drama at 9 PM tomorrow :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I recall once seeing a poster entitled a woman's view of life. It was a picture of a light bulb and a cieling :lol: . These women marching are not seeing enough of the ceiling as they are too obnoxious or ugly for any man to put them on their backs. That is what they are really ranting about.