Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Defining freedom

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Defining freedom

Postby yick » January 26th, 2017, 8:10 am

People think they are 'free' because they live in a democracy though this shouldn't be any kind of definition of freedom - for example - if we take Kradamelder - he doesn't define his freedom because he lives in something of a functioning democracy, he's free because of something deeper that exists inside him. If you ask a lot of Chinese people who live in something of a totalitarian state - they're free to do what they want - if they want to ride four to a pillion on a bike without any of them wearing crash helmets, then they can, if they want to sell pancakes at the side of the road - they can.

So, for me, freedom should be defined by what you possess if everything else in regards materials are stripped away, so I will start with myself and I feel I am very free in my mind.

My Health - I am very healthy and fit, I run regularly, lift weights, can do 12 rounds on the bag, no health problems and I am rather strong.

My education and brains I'm reasonably intelligent and have enough parchment paper with my name on it which will keep me in employment until I am ready to retire - which will be 70 in my case, I am happy to retire then - I am fit and healthy.

My choices of employment I enjoy my line of work, I am qualified in it and I live in a place which I like but if for whatever reason I start hating it, I can leave tomorrow. I am not stuck in a factory doing a monotonous job I don't care for (though I have actually done these kind of jobs).

I have no prejudices This is a HUGE freedom - I don't hate or even dislike blacks, whites, Muslims, gays, feminists, conservatives, liberals, racists - whatever - I don't have any prejudices against anyone - because for me, none of these people can impose on my freedom, my freedom or happiness is not dependent on them - no group of people are a threat to my happiness.

No desire to f**k prostitutes This might be down to a low sex drive, I don't have the need for sex and I certainly wouldn't make a bold transaction for sex, I wouldn't travel to Pattaya for it and I would certainly would never ever marry a bar whore if I never had sex again... which leads me onto...

Not Married Marriage is a trap regards true freedom, because obviously - you have another person to consider - rightly or wrongly - you aren't free because you have to consider other people before making any important decision, and if you have children this goes double - there is nothing wrong with marriage and kids - I wanted that for myself for a long time but it never happened and didn't happen for most of my mates either. Very few of my friends back home have been married - though the vast majority of them have been or are in long term relationships and have or have had kids.

That's a few to start with, this is what constitutes freedom in my mind. It might be different to you - you might think - the availability of sex in a place like Pattaya is a freedom you might think kids are another freedom, there are no wrong or right answers to this, it is all subjective.

I have a mate back home in the UK, to his mind, he is not free and in fact he is pretty miserable though he is legally free as in he isn't in jail, he has a marriage, kids, mortgage and a job he hates - as far as his mind is aware - he might as well be 24 hours in a cell. There is no difference, someone else might see it that he has a good job, a nice house, a family and a decent income. One mans paradise is another mans desert.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Defining freedom

Postby Zambales » January 26th, 2017, 9:31 am

Health : Reasonably healthy although I do smoke.

Education : Above average in an academic sense. In terms of the University of Life, I'm well above average.

Employment : I neither enjoy or dislike my job. It's somewhere in the middle. It's easy, mainly stress-free, somewhat flexible, and the commute is only 10-15 minutes. I don't plan to do it much longer though.

Prejudice : I'm only prejudiced against people who are either entitled or overly selfish.

Sex : As I've grown older my sex drive has decreased somewhat. Still enjoy it though. Never used a prostitute before.

Marriage : 45 years old, no kids and never been married. Been in an 11 year relationship with a woman who couldn't have kids. It wasn't a problem. I prefer dogs to kids anyway. There's a possible chance of marriage in the future but she'll have to earn the right for that ring on her finger.

Personally, I think ultimate freedom disappeared when the cavemen did, although it's possible to obtain a high degree of freedom. My definition is not to be mega rich but to have enough money to wake up every morning without a care in the world and to be able to jump on a plane or a boat and go anywhere I felt like.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 927
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Kradmelder » January 26th, 2017, 11:52 am

Health : Very healthy and last check up the doctor after all the usual and blood tests said I am healthier than most 20 year olds. No blood pressure, no blood sugar, colesterol, no weight problem etc. I could almost play competitive rugby again if not for age :lol: Health does not limit anything i want to, like ridding 100s of kms of dirt every day on rough roads. I can hike with my kids.

Education : very well qualified and always have plenty of work in a technical profession in great demand

Employment : Associate partner in a professional firm so a very good income in probably top 1% income bracket of the country, and even very good if convert into USD. I need only work 25 hrs per week to live very well. No boss to answer to, just clients and cash flows. Office is all good white people and conservative. No liberals.

Prejudice : Thankfully I am free thinking and non PC enough to have these. I am predjudiced against trash of all races, have never met a decent jew, and have no time for the >95% of darkies that are nothing better than savages. And I am free to say so with no trace of white guilt.

Sex : Always had plenty. Most of my life had very hot 50 kg women and sex nearly every day. I now learnt to keep it to every 2 weeks to avoid attachment. Past few years has been a couple of partners a year, choesn mostly on ability in the sack and willingness to just be mistresses with no dates, no moving in, no emotional attachment Now I have a very decent woman and very attractive in a very well paid job, earning almost the same I do I think. so we can do what we please. So I may change my desire for no attachment. She lets me go on bike trips, out with mates, time with kids so no problem. I dont need whores as I never had a shortage of sex. Even unattached sex where it is pomp and go in a few hours.

Marriage : Not interested, Have 2 very successful kids in sport and academics, at an international level so they each go to europe at least once a year. They have very good respectable circle of friends, of all races but both intend to marry white and say race mixing is wrong, and both have learnt to avoid white trash, which drags you down.

Freedom: I have the cash and time to do what I want, be it travel, buy bikes and cars cash, go on bike trips, finance my kids sports event overseas (no government assistance to white kids). No one tells me what to do. I see who I want. I live how I want. Plenty of hobbies. I am free of all PC and liberal thought and dint give an F what darkies, jews and white trash think because I am as content as a pig in palestine and really enjoy my life and lifestyle. I am a Free White Man.

Location: I live in dirt bike rider paradise with wide open spaces of 100s of km of dirt with not a person to be seen. i live in a 99% white area, as white as it can get. Have all sorts of freedoms, like riding as I please without some bobby on the corner to take away my licence or enforcing some new tame house cat rule. No welfare state to promote the weak sisters. if only the darkies would vrek or become sterile. I have a very large home and garden with total privacy so cant see or hear neighbours. You would have to be uber-rich to live like this in the west. Only the darkies are a threat but nothing a lead pill wont cure. They generally leave me alone as they prefer soft targets, like darkies everywhere.

Faith: I am happy with what God has blessed me with, am able to give thanks, and know he has forgiven my tresspasses. I am at peace with my Christian God and he has taught me to move the shit out of my life. I can be grateful God has made me a Free White Man in Africa, given me the skills, wits, strength and determination to make something of myself and succeed, blessed we with strong healthy kids of great ability, and if he blesses we with the right partner I am even more grateful. if not, welll women are everywhere and I have pomped far more than enough for a lifetime. Altough a score more would be appreciated :mrgreen:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Defining freedom

Postby yick » January 26th, 2017, 12:14 pm

Two good ones right there Krad...

Location: I am very happy living in the Far East and far far happier than I would be living back in my hometown in the UK. The fact I could find work in a lot of countries helps with that sense of freedom, I am not stuck to a place and am not f***ed if the local factory closes down and everyone gets sacked off.

Faith: I live my life to a broad Christian doctrine, I know athiests say they don't but if they have been educated in a western school and live under western laws in a first world country, they will live their lives to a broad Christian doctrine whether they like it or not - most western laws are modified to the ten commandments and Christianity just as the law in Islamic countries is based around the teachings of the Koran. I am not a church goer but believe in Christian values and fairness.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Jeremy » January 26th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Health : Fairly healthy. Never get sick. Maintain a low body weight. Try to lift weights several times a week, although work is interfering with that a bit.

Education : Average I guess. Have one of them fancy degrees, but it's proven fairly useless in terms of employment.

Employment : Office minion. Dread everyday and don't have a life. Constantly stressed, even while off the clock. However I need this job, because if I get fired it's back to the kitchen at Arby's.

Prejudice : Yes, but I recognize there are exceptions.

Sex : None whatsoever unless you include the rare hooker session. I'm skeptical of guys who claim they can get laid (with quality) easily. I'm young, fit, and some would say good looking, but American girls don't give a **** about me.

Marriage : Anyone who isn't me doesn't have my best interests at heart. I could never bring myself to love someone, let alone marry them.

Freedom : Next to none. I do have ample savings for someone my age, which I guess provides some degree of freedom. But it's not enough to quit my job or anything.

Location : Trapped in the land of no sex/fun (aka America). Sure I could travel to PI... in a year for a couple weeks when I have some time off prison... errr I mean work. And then, in a blink, it'll be over.

Faith : I wish I could believe in that stuff. I really do.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 398
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 6:47 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Moretorque » January 26th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Sorry Yick but you"re not that intelligent, have you been drinking to much fluoridated water ? Don't feel bad it catches up to the best of us.

Anybody who is using this fiat system of legalized counterfeiting do not live in democracies. Our rulers try and program us from the day we are born to believe the world wide police state dictatorship they are erecting around all of us is one when in reality you live in a dictatorship or soon to be one.

Property rights is a major indicator of freedom, read Alan Greenspan's paper called " Gold and Economic Freedom ".
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4416
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Kradmelder » January 26th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Moretorque wrote:Sorry Yick but you"re not that intelligent, have you been drinking to much fluoridated water ? Don't feel bad it catches up to the best of us.

Anybody who is using this fiat system of legalized counterfeiting do not live in democracies. Our rulers try and program us from the day we are born to believe the world wide police state dictatorship they are erecting around all of us is one when in reality you live in a dictatorship or soon to be one.

Property rights is a major indicator of freedom, read Alan Greenspan's paper called " Gold and Economic Freedom ".


And your answer to the aspects about freedom in your life? Is the best response read what a Jew bankster says and jew gold? Anything a jew puts out for the goyim..... well you should now what the objective of that is. Where are you banking all this gold? Can you recommend a non jew good white man to invest in it for me? Right now I have a good white man from my home town and he has my investments spread across europe and asia. None with jews. He also knows my family and kids and is a trustee if i die. So you say it is all wrong and i must take the word of a jew and buy jew gold, or the paper that says I have gold, all controlled by jews? Like the Fort Knox gold or the german gold that they cant produce? Or all the so called gold of so called holocausted jews, each of whom had 10 kg x 6 million in his mouth? Brilliant. Are you putting your money where the jew's golden mouth is? care to share the details of gold and investments?
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Moretorque » January 26th, 2017, 11:35 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Sorry Yick but you"re not that intelligent, have you been drinking to much fluoridated water ? Don't feel bad it catches up to the best of us.

Anybody who is using this fiat system of legalized counterfeiting do not live in democracies. Our rulers try and program us from the day we are born to believe the world wide police state dictatorship they are erecting around all of us is one when in reality you live in a dictatorship or soon to be one.

Property rights is a major indicator of freedom, read Alan Greenspan's paper called " Gold and Economic Freedom ".


And your answer to the aspects about freedom in your life? Is the best response read what a Jew bankster says and jew gold? Anything a jew puts out for the goyim..... well you should now what the objective of that is. Where are you banking all this gold? Can you recommend a non jew good white man to invest in it for me? Right now I have a good white man from my home town and he has my investments spread across europe and asia. None with jews. He also knows my family and kids and is a trustee if i die. So you say it is all wrong and i must take the word of a jew and buy jew gold, or the paper that says I have gold, all controlled by jews? Like the Fort Knox gold or the german gold that they cant produce? Or all the so called gold of so called holocausted jews, each of whom had 10 kg x 6 million in his mouth? Brilliant. Are you putting your money where the jew's golden mouth is? care to share the details of gold and investments?


They are smart enough to realize real freedom is in property rights that is why they are attempting to take them away world wide.

I own no gold nor do I promote it, Greenspan makes the point that unbacked currencies are a wealth confiscation mechanism used by fascist in deficit spending.... If you don't own your own dwelling you have a major problem as far as being free!

By the way Krad as far as being blessed with good health you should thank a DARKIE for that, some where in the past some Darkie blessed you with good genes....

Long Live The Darkies..... 8)
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4416
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Defining freedom

Postby yick » January 27th, 2017, 3:21 am

Moretorque wrote:Sorry Yick but you"re not that intelligent,


Sure, I am happy to concede to your superior intellect anytime, however, the tin foil resting on your head is hindering your reading ability.

Anybody who is using this fiat system of legalized counterfeiting do not live in democracies.


IT DOESN'T MATTER! :roll:

Freedom is a state of mind, it has nothing to do with living in a democracy or if you within in a totalitarian political system.

Nothing, nada, nicht.

And I state this within the first paragraph of my original post. :roll:

Our rulers try and program us from the day we are born to believe the world wide police state dictatorship they are erecting around all of us is one when in reality you live in a dictatorship or soon to be one.


Which is why you are a prisoner of your own mental state and therefore a slave to your consciousness, because you believe that. Are you happy? You don't sound it. I know you blame others for the way your life is, thus - you're a slave - even though you are actually free to roam around to wherever you want.

Freedom is a truly mental state - the famous intellectual Jean Paul Sartre agrees with me (or I agree with him...) you can even be free inside the four enclosed walls of a jail if your mind dictates you are free.


Property rights is a major indicator of freedom, read Alan Greenspan's paper called " Gold and Economic Freedom ".


You are confusing financial freedoms (or having lots and lots of money) with true freedom.

Money helps, but you can also become a slave to money, many people do, and you end up a prisoner - you stop being free, ask the richest man in Nigeria, that man and his family have trillions in Swiss bank accounts but can't leave the front door of his house in risk of being kidnapped, he lives behind barbed wire fences, bodyguards and armed guards - he lives his life no better than someone doing a life sentence in jail.

He has lots of money, lots of property and is dear friends with lots of influential Swiss bankers but he is a slave to what he has built. He can't live his life as a free man, I can - I am about to go for a three mile run now, no-one wants to kill me, kidnap me or harass me for any reason.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Moretorque » January 27th, 2017, 4:00 am

yick wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Sorry Yick but you"re not that intelligent,


Sure, I am happy to concede to your superior intellect anytime, however, the tin foil resting on your head is hindering your reading ability.

Anybody who is using this fiat system of legalized counterfeiting do not live in democracies.


IT DOESN'T MATTER! :roll:

Freedom is a state of mind, it has nothing to do with living in a democracy or if you within in a totalitarian political system.

Nothing, nada, nicht.

And I state this within the first paragraph of my original post. :roll:

Our rulers try and program us from the day we are born to believe the world wide police state dictatorship they are erecting around all of us is one when in reality you live in a dictatorship or soon to be one.


Which is why you are a prisoner of your own mental state and therefore a slave to your consciousness, because you believe that. Are you happy? You don't sound it. I know you blame others for the way your life is, thus - you're a slave - even though you are actually free to roam around to wherever you want.

Freedom is a truly mental state .


Yick are you a Darkie ? that Yacken your Yicken out sounds like mental drab of a darkie. What if you have a family ? they say children grow up much straighter with stability so you need a stable home that you truly own and that starts with property rights........

I know freedom is being able to chase daa ball right ? :wink:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4416
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Defining freedom

Postby yick » January 27th, 2017, 5:13 am

Yick are you a Darkie ? that Yacken your Yicken out sounds like mental drab of a darkie.


:D

An example of when a halfwit builds an intellectual sheen around themselves, only to fall apart within the first exchange, lasting as long as a snowman in the Sahara at midday.


What if you have a family ?


I don't - thus I am a free man - if you read the OP - I explain my position on that. Of course you didn't read the OP because the ability to construct argument within a debate is beyond a mediocrity like yourself.


they say children grow up much straighter with stability so you need a stable home that you truly own and that starts with property rights........


So you are enslaved to a family and a home - you're NOT free, you have responsibilities to other people and things you own?

I know freedom is being able to chase daa ball right ? :wink:


A vital freedom is the freedom not to be a cretin and to be able to use a naturally given intellect within you. As you can see, you are a slave to more than one jailer. :(
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby droid » January 27th, 2017, 8:42 am

yick wrote:Money helps, but you can also become a slave to money, many people do, and you end up a prisoner - you stop being free, ask the richest man in Nigeria, that man and his family have trillions in Swiss bank accounts but can't leave the front door of his house in risk of being kidnapped, he lives behind barbed wire fences, bodyguards and armed guards - he lives his life no better than someone doing a life sentence in jail.


That's like the narcos in mexico and colombia, like Escobar, they cease to have a life, all that SUV switching rush etc. Sad.

yick wrote: I am about to go for a three mile run now, no-one wants to kill me, kidnap me or harass me for any reason.


It's amazing how much freedom you can have in Asia, its pretty safe but you also don't have cops on every corner watching you making sure your brake light isn't broken, or if you rolled your wheels ever so slightly in front of a stop sign. This is not for everyone though because if you really do have some problem there is no "safety net" etc.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby droid » January 27th, 2017, 8:58 am

moretorque wrote:Property rights is a major indicator of freedom, read Alan Greenspan's paper called " Gold and Economic Freedom ".
I own no gold nor do I promote it, Greenspan makes the point that unbacked currencies are a wealth confiscation mechanism used by fascist in deficit spending.... If you don't own your own dwelling you have a major problem as far as being free!


Well yeah any form of currency or property can be confiscated one way or another, it's not so much the form of property but the fact the government is allowed to tap pretty much at will. Even if a currency is "backed" they will still print the bonds and spend on warfare/welfare. Gold bugs think the 'intrinsic' value of gold will prevent out of control printing by legislating a limit tied to the metal, but such legislation doesn't need a metal if there is the will to put a cap anyway. Gold is just another false choice.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Zambales » January 27th, 2017, 9:00 am

droid wrote:
yick wrote:Money helps, but you can also become a slave to money, many people do, and you end up a prisoner - you stop being free, ask the richest man in Nigeria, that man and his family have trillions in Swiss bank accounts but can't leave the front door of his house in risk of being kidnapped, he lives behind barbed wire fences, bodyguards and armed guards - he lives his life no better than someone doing a life sentence in jail.


That's like the narcos in mexico and colombia, like Escobar, they cease to have a life, all that SUV switching rush etc. Sad.

yick wrote: I am about to go for a three mile run now, no-one wants to kill me, kidnap me or harass me for any reason.


It's amazing how much freedom you can have in Asia, its pretty safe but you also don't have cops on every corner watching you making sure your brake light isn't broken, or if you rolled your wheels ever so slightly in front of a stop sign. This is not for everyone though because if you really do have some problem there is no "safety net" etc.


The Philippines - where jeepney tyres are as smooth as a baby's butt and overloading is the norm. :mrgreen:

Image

And here's one from Cambodia.

Image
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 927
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Defining freedom

Postby Kradmelder » January 27th, 2017, 9:05 am

Zambales wrote:
droid wrote:
yick wrote:Money helps, but you can also become a slave to money, many people do, and you end up a prisoner - you stop being free, ask the richest man in Nigeria, that man and his family have trillions in Swiss bank accounts but can't leave the front door of his house in risk of being kidnapped, he lives behind barbed wire fences, bodyguards and armed guards - he lives his life no better than someone doing a life sentence in jail.


That's like the narcos in mexico and colombia, like Escobar, they cease to have a life, all that SUV switching rush etc. Sad.

yick wrote: I am about to go for a three mile run now, no-one wants to kill me, kidnap me or harass me for any reason.


It's amazing how much freedom you can have in Asia, its pretty safe but you also don't have cops on every corner watching you making sure your brake light isn't broken, or if you rolled your wheels ever so slightly in front of a stop sign. This is not for everyone though because if you really do have some problem there is no "safety net" etc.


The Philippines - where jeepney tyres are as smooth as a baby's butt and overloading is the norm. :mrgreen:

Image

And here's one from Cambodia.

Image


Black Taxi south africa

Image

When you read that a black taxi crashed and 35 darkies died you think 'shame. It wasn't full'.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron