Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why this black woman will never swirl again

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby zboy1 » February 15th, 2017, 10:46 am

Cynthia G advice channel:


I've been watching some of her racialist videos. She's very pro-Black and hates White people. For the Black males here, what's your opinion of her videos?

Are many Black woman like this, because if they are, then I can see why Black guys are rejecting Black woman. Lol.

Having said that, I can also understand her racialist views on dating. To be honest, I understand being an Asian male who sees Asian woman's behavior in a negative light, but I'm not opposed to interracial dating as she is. She even dislikes Asian male/Hispanic male relationships with Black woman.



I dated a white man and it sucked; Why this black woman will never swirl again:






Why I will never date a white man and black women shouldn't either:





Understanding the white devil mentality:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » February 15th, 2017, 7:24 pm

This harpie sounds as if she did not really date a white man, but claims to have done so to earn herself a grain of credibility on the subject. She sounds very obsessed with racial animus and she is trying to convince others not to engage in interracial dating.

As I have said for years, black American women are toxic and I avoid them at all costs.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby starchild5 » February 16th, 2017, 3:34 am

I don't know how people have so much time, watching the most complete total useless things on earth.

Both White Men and Black Women....looking for dates have a total combined value of things going on earth is ========= ZERO
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Teal Lantern » February 16th, 2017, 7:10 am

zboy1 wrote:I've been watching some of her racialist videos. She's very pro-Black and hates White people. For the Black males here, what's your opinion of her videos?

Are many Black woman like this, because if they are, then I can see why Black guys are rejecting Black woman. Lol.

Given how easily she uses "crispy" and "coon", etc. in many of her vids, I'll say she's only "pro" black people who think a certain way.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Kradmelder » February 16th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This harpie sounds as if she did not really date a white man, but claims to have done so to earn herself a grain of credibility on the subject. She sounds very obsessed with racial animus and she is trying to convince others not to engage in interracial dating.

As I have said for years, black American women are toxic and I avoid them at all costs.


Why don't you try an african woman? They are very traditional (in the african sense). They will cook and clean for you and raise kids and give the man lots of freedom.

You only need to watch 10 seconds of this to see how vile american negresses are. She doesnt need to explain why not date white men; what white man would want that creature?
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Adama » February 16th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Zboy, you must be a very patient man. Who could listen to 18 minutes of her voice?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Kradmelder » February 16th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Adama wrote:Zboy, you must be a very patient man. Who could listen to 18 minutes of her voice?


Listening to that negress is like trying to watch rugby on TV in the late 1990s when they started the transformation BS in South Africa and they tried the commentary in all languages, switching periodically. A soon as the black voice came on and it switched to monkey taal there would be a mad dash for the remote to put the TV on mute and turn on the radio toenglish or afrikaans commentary.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » February 16th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This harpie sounds as if she did not really date a white man, but claims to have done so to earn herself a grain of credibility on the subject. She sounds very obsessed with racial animus and she is trying to convince others not to engage in interracial dating.

As I have said for years, black American women are toxic and I avoid them at all costs.


Why don't you try an african woman? They are very traditional (in the african sense). They will cook and clean for you and raise kids and give the man lots of freedom.

You only need to watch 10 seconds of this to see how vile american negresses are. She doesnt need to explain why not date white men; what white man would want that creature?

I appreciate your concern, but I am not at all physically attracted to African women, and I used to work in Africa.

Moreover, so few of them would be what I would want behaviorally and culturally, it would be a waste of time. If African women are so wonderful, perhaps you should try them. But thanks for the suggestion.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Kradmelder » February 16th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This harpie sounds as if she did not really date a white man, but claims to have done so to earn herself a grain of credibility on the subject. She sounds very obsessed with racial animus and she is trying to convince others not to engage in interracial dating.

As I have said for years, black American women are toxic and I avoid them at all costs.


Why don't you try an african woman? They are very traditional (in the african sense). They will cook and clean for you and raise kids and give the man lots of freedom.

You only need to watch 10 seconds of this to see how vile american negresses are. She doesnt need to explain why not date white men; what white man would want that creature?

I appreciate your concern, but I am not at all physically attracted to African women, and I used to work in Africa.

Moreover, so few of them would be what I would want behaviorally and culturally, it would be a waste of time. If African women are so wonderful, perhaps you should try them. But thanks for the suggestion.

Because that would be at best miscegenation and at worst bestiality. I would never do that and would prefer to reproduce with the traits that are best in my race, and have done so.

I agree with zboy and his reaction to asian women mixing with other races. I don't so much get worked up over white women doing it though. I just write them off from the gene pool as their dna is now gone forever from the white gene pool and I will personally have nothing more to do with them. Ever. They are race traitors to be shunned by Good White Men.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why this black woman will never swirl again

Postby Teal Lantern » February 16th, 2017, 6:44 pm

zboy1 wrote:Cynthia G advice channel:

I dated a white man and it sucked; Why this black woman will never swirl again:

Tell me this isn't a racial variation of "I'm done with the bad boys, I'm ready for a RealMan(TM)." :roll:
Woe unto the man who falls for that b.s.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests