America is a 'Hermit' Culture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bafw43
Freshman Poster

Re: America is a 'Hermit' Culture

Post by bafw43 »

It's on purpose. A divided, lonely society is easier to control. Our controllers don't want unity or any kind of social cohesion. They must keep the slaves divided and at each others throats. Where I live cops harass people for being out too late. The ever increasing police state is a big factor. The car culture and the culture of spending don't help either. Things have definitely changed. There used to be a much greater sense of community.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why don't some of you people get hobbies? I have a huge social circle by biking alone. Anywhere in the country I have places to stay and people I can see. On any given day I can go to biker places and know people and chat.

Follow hobbies you like and meet people with common interests.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

bafw43 wrote:It's on purpose. A divided, lonely society is easier to control. Our controllers don't want unity or any kind of social cohesion. They must keep the slaves divided and at each others throats. Where I live cops harass people for being out too late. The ever increasing police state is a big factor. The car culture and the culture of spending don't help either. Things have definitely changed. There used to be a much greater sense of community.
I completely agree with that. If you are out driving on any night of the week after 10 or 11pm, then you become a target for these criminals in uniform, so they can meet their ticket quota. And because there are fewer people out and it is dark, they are more likely to further harass you with more than a ticket, by asking you stupid questions like, "What are you doing out here tonight?" As if it's their business and you must be driving for criminal activity, rather than to go to the 24 hrs McDonald's drive-in.

I don't think it is better anywhere in the west though. On another website, a man living in Italy basically said the same thing: that he finds that most people are rude, ego maniacs who are unwilling to compromise and unwilling to reason with others. Although that is only one man's opinion.

There is a simple solution, but few will find it.