Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

HA is going mainstream

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nailer
Freshman Poster

HA is going mainstream

Post by Nailer » February 18th, 2017, 3:34 am

All the smart business-minded guys I have met recently go to Mexico, Asia, and EE for women. I don't volunteer this, they bring it up. Weird. It's like unthinkable that they would event bother with white American c**ts.

It's weird to see their eyes will light up and they will show me pictures of some girl in another country, and meanwhile they completely ignore the American women around them as if they didn't exist.
Coming back to life.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HA is going mainstream

Post by Cornfed » February 18th, 2017, 4:00 am

I guess that is the nature of markets. Mainstream people discover them just when their underlying value is falling - in this case when foreign women are also becoming feminist bitches.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » February 18th, 2017, 4:56 am

I would not call these guys mainstream. They're all the top 1-5% of society.
Coming back to life.

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » February 20th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

Its super easy and there are still boatloads of beautiful horny women here, I get it feminism is bad, just ignore it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » February 21st, 2017, 2:51 am

Eric wrote:Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

Its super easy and there are still boatloads of beautiful horny women here, I get it feminism is bad, just ignore it.
I totally agree...The first hookup I ever had with a white girl was in Germany but she was American :D ..90% of the replies to go on travel I get are from American girls. One American girl called me in India as I mentioned, I'm going to Thailand in dating sites and she wanted to come badly and she was 8 in scale. I thought she was Nigerian Fake as ..such a hot girl won't go with a third world Indian guy ... :mrgreen:

That was six months ago but even if I call her today..she will pack her bags and go.

If I was in America..I could see myself getting laid every day two times... :lol:

I know how this sounds because the only freaking Hindrance to getting laid honestly with American girls is Money :| :|

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » March 25th, 2017, 4:51 am

starchild5 wrote:
Eric wrote:Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

I totally agree...The first hookup I ever had with a white girl was in Germany but she was American :D ..90% of the replies to go on travel I get are from American girls. One American girl called me in India as I mentioned, I'm going to Thailand in dating sites and she wanted to come badly and she was 8 in scale. I thought she was Nigerian Fake as ..such a hot girl won't go with a third world Indian guy ... :mrgreen:

That was six months ago but even if I call her today..she will pack her bags and go.

If I was in America..I could see myself getting laid every day two times... :lol:

I know how this sounds because the only freaking Hindrance to getting laid honestly with American girls is Money :| :|
Okay, so AWs have zero principles and will do whatever feels good when they know there is 100% chance they will never be found out. That doesn't make conditions are good here in the homeland.
Coming back to life.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » March 26th, 2017, 2:47 am

Nailer wrote: Okay, so AWs have zero principles and will do whatever feels good when they know there is 100% chance they will never be found out. That doesn't make conditions are good here in the homeland.
Very True..Most white women have ZERO principles as does Filipina & Thai Women...and I'm from one of the most principled "Cultured" countries aka India and it SUCKS BIG TIME. :( :(

Indians are literally dying to get out of India and go to white man's countries which have ZERO Principles and their women are sluts & Gold Diggers...I wonder why :)

My Indian friends count the days when they would be able to go to Bangkok and all of my friends are married with two kids...I again wonder why?

Principles are over rated...Deals are much better..Where we both win.

I only make deals with women now a days...NO LOVE BS, No Culture, Principle BS....No Delusions, We both know what we are getting into...For example..She travels with me, I pay for her bills, plane tickets etc and I get Sex unlimited and then once the deal is over..We go our separate ways...No Alimony, No Court, No Judge...No Kids...I get to make new deals with new women again whenever i feel like.

In this way...You can be with women and still do whatever you want...

Return to “General Discussions”