Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Mel Gibson Rants

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mel Gibson Rants

Postby Tsar » February 20th, 2017, 10:06 pm

He rants against his westernized former Russian girlfriend/wife. She was born in Moldova but lived in Russia and moved to America. Listen to how bad that woman is.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Mel Gibson Rants

Postby gsjackson » February 20th, 2017, 11:26 pm

How bad she is??? Well, since Mel doesn't detail his grievances, we can't exactly know that. I've never heard anyone sound quite so unhinged as he does. That said, he's generally on the money about most things. I think he was unusually disappointed because he expected a Russian woman to be on a higher spiritual plane, but found himself with just another westernized bitch, and out about 5 mil on her.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » February 21st, 2017, 12:43 am

Hey Tsar have you taken care of that suicidal itch to blow a nut in a women yet ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » February 21st, 2017, 7:50 am

This .....disgusting woman. She's made the call acting along with the express intent of recording it and showing it to the world.

When an evil.... disgusting c**t.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » February 21st, 2017, 10:53 am

He sounds like a man that has trouble controlling his temper, which isn't a good characteristic.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » February 21st, 2017, 12:20 pm

Russian women are not a cure. They have been through communism which is the parent ideology of feminism. They were liberated long ago. And sociopathy doesn't have a nationality. Any person of any nationality of any ethnic background can be a raging sociopath, pathological liar, reprobate, destroyer. You need to figure out who has a god complex and who doesn't. That's it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » February 21st, 2017, 2:34 pm

Mad Max vs Mad Maxine!

Seriously though, women can be very manipulative in creating a scenario to make the man look bad and for them to look like Little Miss Innocent.

I'm not saying Gibson is a shrinking violet, but I wouldn't pass judgement on him based solely on a recording that she intentionally made. Only these two and a fly on the wall know the real truth.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » February 21st, 2017, 5:07 pm

What about his racist antisemitic rants against the Jews? Where are those?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Tsar » February 22nd, 2017, 1:17 am

Winston wrote:What about his racist antisemitic rants against the Jews? Where are those?

Those were never recorded but based on the transcript Mel Gibson really only said "Jews start all the wars in the world!" and a few other things that are not really significant.
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » February 22nd, 2017, 1:21 am

The only anti-Jewish rant I remember him making was the one when he was pulled over for DWI by a Jewish cop.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » February 22nd, 2017, 1:23 am

Cornfed wrote:The only anti-Jewish rant I remember him making was the one when he was pulled over for DWI by a Jewish cop.

He asked the officer if he was a Jew.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions