Mel Gibson Rants

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mel Gibson Rants

Post by Tsar »

He rants against his westernized former Russian girlfriend/wife. She was born in Moldova but lived in Russia and moved to America. Listen to how bad that woman is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL01beNaip8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2STZnOpbI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgpuSRDTjT4[/youtube]
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mel Gibson Rants

Post by gsjackson »

How bad she is??? Well, since Mel doesn't detail his grievances, we can't exactly know that. I've never heard anyone sound quite so unhinged as he does. That said, he's generally on the money about most things. I think he was unusually disappointed because he expected a Russian woman to be on a higher spiritual plane, but found himself with just another westernized bitch, and out about 5 mil on her.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Tsar have you taken care of that suicidal itch to blow a nut in a women yet ?
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This .....disgusting woman. She's made the call acting along with the express intent of recording it and showing it to the world.

When an evil.... disgusting cunt.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

He sounds like a man that has trouble controlling his temper, which isn't a good characteristic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Russian women are not a cure. They have been through communism which is the parent ideology of feminism. They were liberated long ago. And sociopathy doesn't have a nationality. Any person of any nationality of any ethnic background can be a raging sociopath, pathological liar, reprobate, destroyer. You need to figure out who has a god complex and who doesn't. That's it.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Mad Max vs Mad Maxine!

Seriously though, women can be very manipulative in creating a scenario to make the man look bad and for them to look like Little Miss Innocent.

I'm not saying Gibson is a shrinking violet, but I wouldn't pass judgement on him based solely on a recording that she intentionally made. Only these two and a fly on the wall know the real truth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about his racist antisemitic rants against the Jews? Where are those?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:What about his racist antisemitic rants against the Jews? Where are those?
Those were never recorded but based on the transcript Mel Gibson really only said "Jews start all the wars in the world!" and a few other things that are not really significant.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The only anti-Jewish rant I remember him making was the one when he was pulled over for DWI by a Jewish cop.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:The only anti-Jewish rant I remember him making was the one when he was pulled over for DWI by a Jewish cop.
He asked the officer if he was a Jew.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2017, 8:07 am
What about his racist antisemitic rants against the Jews? Where are those?
Well, he's not half the man Farrakhan is in this regard, but some would probably give him pretty good marks relative to the average.
“I mean when the war was over they said it was 12 million. Then it was six. Now it’s four. I mean it’s that kind of numbers game …”
To arresting officer on the DUI scene:
"f***ing Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"
:mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/