Why Female Personality Disorders Are So Prevalent In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Female Personality Disorders Are So Prevalent In America

Post by jamesbond »

Psychologists acknowledge that certain personality disorders are more common in women than men. This is especially true of the Borderline Personality Disorder, whose broad diagnostic criteria are defined as: Excessive, unstable and poorly regulated emotional responses. Impulsive behaviors harmful to oneself or to others. An inaccurate view of oneself and others, and a high level of suspiciousness and other misperceptions and tumultuous and very unstable relationships.

The same is marginally true of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder, defined as: An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements). Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Believes she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). Requires excessive admiration, has a sense of entitlement. Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve her own ends and lacks empathy. Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes.

Psychologists claim that around 2% of the female population suffers from each of these 'Cluster B' psychiatric disorders (the third is Histrionic Personality Disorder). However, I would argue that far more Anglo-American women exhibit characteristics of all three – in fact, most women under 35 are either Borderline, Narcissistic, or Histrionic. Indeed, many simultaneously exhibit all three disorders in the cluster. Moreover, Anglo-American culture acts as an incubator for these personality disorders, which is why they are far more prevalent in Anglo-American women than women raised outside the Anglosphere.

In brief, most young Anglo women have unregulated emotions, act impulsively, are totally self-deluded and spend their prime years in abusive relationships with thugs, psychopaths and criminals. While they might not fit all the diagnostic criteria, it has to be conceded that many if not most young Anglo-American women show strong Borderline tendencies.

The young Anglo female's romantic obsession with 'exciting' criminals and psychopaths, her endless need for 'drama' and social stimulation, her unending quest for dangerous and dysfunctional relationships - these are textbook traits of the Histrionic Personality Disorder, which is also massively underdiagnosed in Anglo-American women.

What cultural factors specific to the Anglosphere have led to this state of affairs? In short, why do so many young Anglo-American females exhibit serious personality disorders? How has this appalling situation arisen and why is it not acknowledged and addressed?

Princess Syndrome / Pedestalization – the Anglosphere, because of its puritanical heritage and tendency to sexual repression, has created a situation where women are set on pedestals from their earliest years. They can do virtually anything with complete impunity; make false sexual allegations, kill their own offspring, dismiss anti-feminist arguments without rational counter-claims, murder their husbands, drink drive, sexually abuse minors and deny fathers access to their children.

Little wonder that so many Anglo-women are so narcissistic: the culture that surrounds them actively promotes such tendencies. Think of young Anglo girls’ fixation on Disney Princesses and hypergamous fantasies of perfect relationships. If the Anglosphere were committed to genuine equality as opposed to promoting misandrist feminism, and women truly had responsibilities to go with their endless ‘rights’, one can be sure that the rampant narcissism and BPD that currently define Anglo-American women would immediately shrink to negligable levels.

Rampant Individualism – at a general level, the English speaking countries are defined by a potent individualism that, while it is the source of the Anglosphere’s entrepreneurial strength, has contributed much to its collective pathologies.

The Anglosphere Beauty Premium – because most Anglo women are obese and generally unattractive, any female higher than a 5 grows up knowing hyper-entitlement in every sphere of life. At an anecdotal level, it is obvious that attractive Anglo girls are those most riddled with narcissism and BPD. Basically, any remotely-attractive Anglo female can get away with literally anything until the Wall hits them at 35. In a repressive, sickly culture that vilifies male sexuality and exalts all women, beautiful women are essentially goddesses who can do or say whatever they like. Consequently, mild genetic tendencies to narcissism or Borderline are massively amplified by Anglo culture; which is why virtually all beautiful Anglo females are selfish, cruel and evil. That said, even plain or ugly Anglo women often exhibit the same dark constellation of female personality disorders.

Why do psychologists in Anglo-American countries downplay the widespread incidence of personality disorders in Anglo women? For psychologists to admit that huge numbers of Anglo women exhibit severe personality disorders would create a lot of ‘waves’ in society. In a puritanical culture that places women on pedestals, the idea that so many women are broken and dysfunctional is not admissible. After all, the aim of the Anglo-American authorities is to promote the delusion that the Anglosphere is incomparably superior to other cultural blocs, that life in the UK or the USA is some kind of Shangri La where everyone is happy and fulfilled. Admitting that Anglo culture incubates relatively high numbers of unstable, entitled women does not fit that agenda and is consequently suppressed.

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... ality.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Female Personality Disorders Are So Prevalent In Ame

Post by Adama »

Most women have this, but I make no distinction between any cluster B. These are the god complexes, for stupid reprobates who are basically just unrestrained animals and spiritually wicked.

They are nothing but spiritually evil people, playing childish games that normal people can't conceive of, and they are living as animals. They give themselves license to do things to other people that they know that they themselves would consider murdering another person for, if they had done the same to them.

Women have a cloak of righteousness that is very thick. Not only do they get to ride on the reputation of being the nurturer because of motherhood, but also culture itself completely exempts them from accountability, and culture also elevates them into god status.

As a result, most people can't wrap their minds around the fact that most women are just crazy because their egos are massively inflated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote: For psychologists to admit that huge numbers of Anglo women exhibit severe personality disorders would create a lot of ‘waves’ in society. In a Puritanical culture that places women on pedestals, the idea that so many women are broken and dysfunctional is not admissible.
That's because gods should not be criticized. They are infallible and righteous on their own account, just like a god should be. Therefore it is wrong and goes against the conscience of most surface-level people to even think of women as being bad people.

Satan went first to Eve for a reason.

Do you see how women are always trying to look sexy and deceive people? Wearing pushup bras, wearing skin tight clothing, showing their thighs and butts, showing off cleavage, wearing make up, wearing high heels while thinking they are oppressed into all this by men? Is this presenting themselves as they are, or are they trying to lure and deceive the opposite sex?

Some men may wear elevator shoes, but not the vast majority of them, compared to women, who are almost all trying their best to deceive others from the start, even with their appearance.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:

In brief, most young Anglo women have unregulated emotions, act impulsively, are totally self-deluded and spend their prime years in abusive relationships with thugs, psychopaths and criminals. While they might not fit all the diagnostic criteria, it has to be conceded that many if not most young Anglo-American women show strong Borderline tendencies.

The young Anglo female's romantic obsession with 'exciting' criminals and psychopaths, her endless need for 'drama' and social stimulation, her unending quest for dangerous and dysfunctional relationships - these are textbook traits of the Histrionic Personality Disorder, which is also massively underdiagnosed in Anglo-American women.
That's because women who go for criminals are themselves insane. Nothing to cry over, but rather a reason to celebrate they don't even want to ruin the lives of good men with their presence.
jamesbond wrote:
Little wonder that so many Anglo-women are so narcissistic: the culture that surrounds them actively promotes such tendencies. Think of young Anglo girls’ fixation on Disney Princesses and hypergamous fantasies of perfect relationships. If the Anglosphere were committed to genuine equality as opposed to promoting misandrist feminism, and women truly had responsibilities to go with their endless ‘rights’, one can be sure that the rampant narcissism and BPD that currently define Anglo-American women would immediately shrink to negligable levels.
Most women have come out their place. Their place is defined as being in submission to and obeying their husbands. Modern women seek to usurp their natural role, to supplant the man's authority. And they truly believe it is their right and entitlement to disobey and overrule their husbands.

Narcissists and those with god complexes are not in it for equality. They are in it to do whatever they want to do, whenever they want. In other words, the rules don't apply to them. They will never show their husband honor, because they want all the glory for themselves.
jamesbond wrote:
In a repressive, sickly culture that vilifies male sexuality and exalts all women, beautiful women are essentially goddesses who can do or say whatever they like. [...]which is why virtually all beautiful Anglo females are selfish, cruel and evil. That said, even plain or ugly Anglo women often exhibit the same dark constellation of female personality disorders.
He's probably not even religious but he can see it. They believe they are goddesses who can do whatever they want. It's a god complex. Their cruelty makes them worthy of death, as per Romans 1:28-32. The unmerciful, those without natural human affection toward others, those who are filled with envy and malicousness, are worthy of death. And they know it, because they recognize that if others were doing to them what they do to others, then they would feel murderous rage. And they know this, yet proceed in a cruel manner regardless of this knowledge, demonstrating a lack of empathy and hypocrisy, more signs of a seared conscience.
jamesbond wrote: Why do psychologists in Anglo-American countries downplay the widespread incidence of personality disorders in Anglo women? For psychologists to admit that huge numbers of Anglo women exhibit severe personality disorders would create a lot of ‘waves’ in society. In a puritanical culture that places women on pedestals, the idea that so many women are broken and dysfunctional is not admissible. After all, the aim of the Anglo-American authorities is to promote the delusion that the Anglosphere is incomparably superior to other cultural blocs, that life in the UK or the USA is some kind of Shangri La where everyone is happy and fulfilled. Admitting that Anglo culture incubates relatively high numbers of unstable, entitled women does not fit that agenda and is consequently suppressed.
No, it's because you don't criticize someone's god. People defend their gods. They will not listen to criticism, and how dare you criticism them? Many American women are broken because they fell for feminism (which itself is a reprobate religion of ungodly, rebellious women, especially lesbians and the Synagogue of Satan). They fell for the cultural exaltation of them because of their gender. And they've exercised ungodly cruelty and have become spiritual murderers (through murder of the heart, which is slander, character assassination, envy, deception, malignity).

Too bad for them.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I was just driving home and thinking about what all the male posters have said on this site - about how women have massively unrealistic expectations of what's in a man that they should look for, about their snotty punk attitudes, disgusting feminism etc.,

and it dawned on me. I'm 30 years old and have low self-esteem issues because basically how all the women have treated me practically my entire life, how I've always shoved the short end of the stick down my mouth to choke on.
I've had enough. ... of feeling like shit, hell, like I'm not good enough. When I know I could provide and be everything and these women still would not care for or look at me, because they are too stupid to be able to be able to know what to look for, or discern...or just be able to tell (women are really stupid), I've come to that conclusion, they aren't able to really think for themselves, and require the guidance or leadership of a man, or society.

Unless I became a psychopath - I was thinking that this society selects for psychopaths, both guys and girls.
The women are already well on their way to becoming psychopaths, thanks to feminism....
but this is selecting for it in guys, as well.
It's guys with this personality that are getting all the chicks, that get laid left and right. They are getting all the attention of the women, even if it's meaningless or a one night stand or shallow; the women are attracted to psychopath guys, I've noticed that.

How is a good guy supposed to find a good girl nowadays? I'm tired of facing rejection by spoiled ass Americunts who wouldn't know a decent man from a pile of rubbish, or who "don't need a man".
What am I going to do? I'm tired of this.
Should I just become a psychopath? This is a serious question, there are a lot of benefits to this type of living in this world (it works for the Jews). It's really not that hard to do, and you just get so many other benefits and life, job, climbing a career ladder...becomes easier, when you are purely out for your own goals and use people and things to your advantage.
I'm seriously asking this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

1. I could keep on going like I'm going, and try to just keep my eye out and really try hard to find that good girl...or look for girls that pay attention or would respond to me, while facing tons of rejection, I'm sure, by feminist inspired females along the way. And plenty of more hurt for my self - esteem; I really do want to find a good, decent girl; but my self esteem is really damaged badly. A part of me says; why should I bend over so hard and try so hard to get females who've always treated me like shit, who will still treat me probably like shit. Part of me wants to really say, no way; they just don't deserve it.

2. I could go my own route. Focus on career, goals, just get whatever I wanted and be completely self oriented. Honestly, I don't see the line or difference between someone who's highly successful, goal oriented or driven...and a psychopath. Can someone please explain? I'm thinking these terms lose their meaning somewhere along the way, they don't really mean anything.
Unless you're going out on a killing spree. That's different, and crosses the line into murderer/rapist/ etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:1. I could keep on going like I'm going, and try to just keep my eye out and really try hard to find that good girl...or look for girls that pay attention or would respond to me, while facing tons of rejection, I'm sure, by feminist inspired females along the way. And plenty of more hurt for my self - esteem; I really do want to find a good, decent girl; but my self esteem is really damaged badly. A part of me says; why should I bend over so hard and try so hard to get females who've always treated me like shit, who will still treat me probably like shit. Part of me wants to really say, no way; they just don't deserve it.

2. I could go my own route. Focus on career, goals, just get whatever I wanted and be completely self oriented. Honestly, I don't see the line or difference between someone who's highly successful, goal oriented or driven...and a psychopath. Can someone please explain? I'm thinking these terms lose their meaning somewhere along the way, they don't really mean anything.
Unless you're going out on a killing spree. That's different, and crosses the line into murderer/rapist/ etc.

There are the women who want you, and then there are the women who just want you to jump through their hoops for the ego boost. You have to discern the difference between these two in every way. Generally, the teases are disrespectful people and conniving. They are devious, evil and bold. Just pay attention and look for disrespect and too much boldness, because women are not supposed to be bold. Also look for over the top flirting, rather than subtle flirting.

Also, you'll have to proceed in spite of low self esteem. Low self esteem doesn't matter. It's the fear that matters. Don't let the fear derail you.

And if she turns out to be a dud, that means she was wishy washy or showed you disrespect, which means now you know that she is unworthy of you; at the point you realize that it's not you, it's her.
Also don't jump in too, too fast all the way, because the true signs of what she is will be revealed to you into your soul over time. Just listen to what your soul is telling you about her, not what your penis or ego are saying.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:I'm 30 years old and have low self-esteem issues because basically how all the women have treated me practically my entire life, how I've always shoved the short end of the stick down my mouth to choke on.

That's what they want: your suicide, in the heart. This is their whole point: spiritual murder. If they can murder your heart, your courage, they have effectively taken away your life. You live, but as a dead person walking, unconscious, unwilling to take chances for the good life, out of fear, because your heart has been destroyed, through spiritual warfare.

People don't see that women are doing this, by abusing the affection of naive young men. But these are the ravenous wolves of the Bible. In Proverbs it even tells us to beware of the strange woman or women.

All the other opportunities in life will be missed, ignored, or disbelieved, because they programmed you through rejection to hate yourself and that you're unworthy, and that you'll always fail. So why bother? This is what their whole goal is.

But the price is an eternal penalty, with no chance for redemption, because they've intentionally led lost sheep astray, and intentionally lurked for the innocent blood without cause.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

Your rhetoric is a bit extreme. I'm sure there are plenty of wicked women out there. But if a woman doesn't want to go out with you or rejects you, that doesn't means she's demonic and evil. We still have different roles, and men are still expected to approach women.

If a man goes to a club to find women (not something I recommend), he sees the girls he is attracted to. He can approach them. If the woman stands there waiting to be approached... maybe.. some guy pops up out of nowhere and she has to decide in that instance if she's attracted to him and how to respond. She may not know what she wants. She rejects him. Or she shows some interest, but then decides she isn't attracted to him and rejects him. The doesn't make her some evil demonic whore. Women can have trouble making up their minds or knowing what they really want.

Eric,

Where have you tried to meet women? I don't think meeting women on the job is the place to do it. I met my wife first at work one day and we forgot about it. Later, I met her on the campus of a Bible college where she was studying. Church is a good place for a Christian man to meet women.

Going to a night club which attracts women who want to drink, party, and hook up with guys isn't the best place to find a woman. Some women go to clubs with innocent intentions to dance with their friends. I am not saying they are all bad. I'm saying it's probably not the best place to find women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Adama,

Your rhetoric is a bit extreme. I'm sure there are plenty of wicked women out there. But if a woman doesn't want to go out with you or rejects you, that doesn't means she's demonic and evil. We still have different roles, and men are still expected to approach women.

If a man goes to a club to find women (not something I recommend), he sees the girls he is attracted to. He can approach them. If the woman stands there waiting to be approached... maybe.. some guy pops up out of nowhere and she has to decide in that instance if she's attracted to him and how to respond. She may not know what she wants. She rejects him. Or she shows some interest, but then decides she isn't attracted to him and rejects him. The doesn't make her some evil demonic whore. Women can have trouble making up their minds or knowing what they really want.

Eric,

Where have you tried to meet women? I don't think meeting women on the job is the place to do it. I met my wife first at work one day and we forgot about it. Later, I met her on the campus of a Bible college where she was studying. Church is a good place for a Christian man to meet women.

Going to a night club which attracts women who want to drink, party, and hook up with guys isn't the best place to find a woman. Some women go to clubs with innocent intentions to dance with their friends. I am not saying they are all bad. I'm saying it's probably not the best place to find women.
No, you're just incapable and unwilling to come to the proper realization, that an ego boost for women, is the same as a man scoring with a woman in the bedroom. If a woman gets you to jump or approach her, that is as meaningful to her as it is for a man to get a woman into bed for a one night stand. For some reason, you don't recognize that.

You also don't recognize that women are out there targeting men, to see who they can string along, and then change their minds.

I don't have much experience with women at clubs. But I do have experience with women in the work place and at school, where you get to see them everyday, and where tension gets to build, and where they get to assassinate your character, after they've led you on with flirtation for weeks, and after they've rejected you, to smear your name.

Many women are out there playing wicked games of attract and reject. This is not by accident. Everyone knows that rejection hurts. Everyone knows that playing with people's emotions hurts. Somehow, you don't realize this.

Women are out to deceive, especially those who are naive, simple-minded, and who are always trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Looks like nothing traumatic never happened to you by the hands of women, and you were never targeted by multiple women for the attract and reject game for their ego boosts.

It's also evident that you don't know your verses on the strange women from Proverbs, who are seeking to lure in the simple minded for the slaughter.

Please don't write to me again on this matter. You've shown me that you aren't able to recognize and digest any of the things I'm even writing about. Clubs? Who mentioned clubs? Who mentioned demonic? You think this is just a rare, one time thing that happens never. This happens all the time. It just never happened to you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's some things that women have done to me:

Made an appointment with me for a date and told me to meet them somewhere, yet never shown up. x 3 times.
Flaked by saying their best friend got into a car accident and they had to go to the hospital. x 2
Flirted with me over weeks or months or even a year, and when I finally made my move, told me they had a boyfriend. x 5 or more
One girl came to my dorm room late at night in her underwear, hung on my arms, but when I wanted to engage with her, she said she had been raped by three men in a gang rape incident and therefore couldn't be intimate with me. x1
One girl claimed sexual harassment after I lost interest in her due to her disrespect. x1
Set out to have me as the side man (side boyfriend) without telling me. x 2
Flaked for no reason, and then made attempts to come back to flake some more, x 2 or more.
Spread rumors about how unattractive/ stupid / weird I was, x more than I can count.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think its liberalism feminism and the new attitudes, which clash with my upbringing, which feels like an insult. And it also feels like ...these women just don't like you. ..
I used to, and still hate my ubringing to a sense as oppressive, but I feel its when its contrasted to today's liberal culture that it becomes such a contrast and especially painful.
that's the point of it though, right ..cultural warfare designed to be anti-tradition and cultural.
Its just so confusing.

I want to do the right thing, everything keeps socially changing, nobody seems to have a litmus ... for what's right and everyone's on a different litmus. This is the cultural mayhem these people' have created.

Should be lined up and executed 10x over, I hate the cultural elites, to them we are nothing but in the way...they need to be stopped a more humane earth leadership needs to come into play.
The funny thing is, Religion solved all these problems. But these stupid bastards destroyed it..
god I hate them and they need to be stopped, they are literally creating the conditions for hell on earth.

I like women but haven't had much interaction with them, for various reasons to my dismay. I've stayed alone. I'm pretty miserable and always have been, I'm not sure but some things got to budge...I don't deserve it.
Letting, and getting over pain somehow, anger; is a lot of it.
Last edited by Eric on February 28th, 2017, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

What is to be Done?

Because men created civilization, men can destroy it. Every building in every street is there because men planned and built it. Not women, not their cats; men. Because of this, men hold all the cards; piss us off and civilization dies. It’s as simple as that.

For normal men, Anglo-Saxon culture is an inherently flawed creation. Everything about it from the ground up is designed to exalt women and denigrate men. There is nothing male-friendly in the existing Anglosphere; it has declared war on men politically, economically, conceptually and legally. There is nothing there of interest to men at all. The situation has deteriorated beyond tinkering with minutiae or putting the clock back – only complete rejection of pan-Anglosphere civilization and all its institutions, root and branch, can now serve the enlightened man effectively.

This wholesale defiance should also apply to women. The Manosphere warns young men not to ‘stick your dick in crazy’ or how to spot girls with Borderline - all well and good, as far as it goes. Such methods are hardly failsafe, though; relationship blogs are full of Anglo-American men taken to the cleaners by Borderline maniacs.

However, a solvent single man can simply erase ‘crazy’ from his life for the price of plane ticket; he does not need to spot or avoid it. A safer, more rigorous solution is simply to write Anglo-Saxon females off for good and direct all one’s energies towards pursuing women outside the Anglosphere. Single, solvent men have money for travel and nothing to lose: so what are you waiting for?

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

There are a whole new set of problems you face when you move to a different country, a different countries women. In China, they are extremely cold and material, they also hate foreign men with a passion.

Its not a utopia. China is probably an exception. go figure.It seems like no matter where I go, I'm treated with disdain by the women..
The only place I can recommend is a warm place, like the Mediterranean or maybe Latin or south America.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:I think its liberalism feminism and the new attitudes, which clash with my upbringing, which feels like an insult. And it also feels like ...these women just don't like you. ..
Feminism is the religion of proud women. They are filled with pride and arrogance. Now think of this. When someone shows love towards you, what are they doing? They are putting you first, above themselves, considering your feelings, in good will. Right? Well, what is an arrogant, prideful person going to do? They can't show love, because that would be to elevate another person above themselves. Instead, since they are jealous and envious, they are spiritual murderers. That is, everything which they do to you is hatred, and that hatred destroys the heart of the target.

Someone showing you love is putting you first.
Someone hating you is trying to murder your heart. These are the prideful people, with inflated egos. It is really as simple as that. Prideful people simply look for excuses to hurt other people. It's actually what keeps them going and fuels them. They can always push someone else down, and look at themselves and think of how they aren't on the receiving end and since they have the power to destroy, they are powerful.

Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit. Jeremiah chapter 9.
The proud in heart are an abomination (disgusting) to the Lord. Proverbs.
They who seek my soul to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. Psalms.
Where there is envying and strife, there is confusion, and every evil work.
Humble yourselves before God and He will exalt you.
Do nothing in vainglory but let every person look to the concerns of others (put others before yourself).
I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
Women of subtil (deceptive) hearts lie in wait at every corner (they are everywhere). Proverbs 7.
With her fair speech, she forced him...He goes after her straightway, as an ox goes to the slaughter. Proverbs 7.

Some Christians don't realize that pride is the enemy, and everyone has been overcome by pride, and most people still are.

Feminism is the religion that says there are no rules for being a woman. They can do whatever they want, and they are exempted from consequence. They are gods. Infallible, unquestionable, and if they sin, there is a reason behind it to absolve them. They even reserve to themselves the right to murder the unborn and even their own husbands.