Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Eric » March 1st, 2017, 6:18 am

Now, I don't know because I've never been one, before...But I just think about it and how marvelous it must be - you get guys coming up to you, asking you out...left and right, there is no effort. It just falls right in your lap. So easy, just like that..your always having fun. You always have a full plate.

Tell me I'm wrong, whereas guys struggle and fear anxiety, have to initiate. And a guy like me, I know it sounds like a stupid problem...but I'm perfectionist, and picking a woman would be just locking myself into one choice, one choice.!... I never hardly ever do it because the anxiety keeps me out, it sucks. I've always approached things this way, and no where does it hurt me more than with women. So I see a lot of hot women and I just keep moving, even if they give me attention - and they do. It really sucks.
What if she's not Into me, what if she's not the one...what if I don't like her...what if there's someone better, and I'm making a mistake? ..Its not like I'm marrying the girl but because I think this way ....it makes me wary and completely (do you see how much I'm typing?)I'm so lonely and have been for literally decades, despite being attractive and handsome....but that's fading as I get oIder. Inever just have fun, and that end effect is very sad for my life. Its a damn tragedy and has always been,
It's not something I know if I can ever change, its how I've always been, approached things.... It really sucks and has provided me nothing but misery.
I hate perfectionism, it would hurt me just to open up and to it, I never feel good; its sad ....and its easier to just keep on going like I am than face the pain I actually would when I wasn't sad - I'd actually feel happy. I've never felt that way before. If that makes sense.
Its very sad. I hate this and I have loads of bitterness inside about it.... I don't know what's wrong with me - did I learn it...is it just me? . Why am I like this?
Women obviously think I'm attractive, but it doesn't work...
I think I learned it, but I'd be this way anyways. But I could work on it. It's just one of thveose things.... I probably wouldn't have been that way if I wasn't pushed by my Dad to be perfectionistic - if he wasn't perfectionist. I learned it and it sucks.

I need to just hang around girls and have some fun, talk. I've always gone about things in a very serious way...so it's be hard not for me to do this. But that's why I never have fun, I need to start....changing this. I've had success in other areas of my life, but with women I apply this tactic and its disastrous. I hate perfectionism..... I need to work on this, and just have fun....talk to women, just having fun, not putting pressure on myself or whatever.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2176
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by MrMan » March 1st, 2017, 7:40 am

Well, I don't think it is easier to be a girl. Just think about it. Periods. How would you like to experience that? I wouldn't. I like being able to go in the bathroom, use the urinal, wash my hands, and leave. Women often have to stand in line. Then some of them have mood swings from hormones. And some of them get cramps before their periods. I sure wouldn't want to be a woman. I wouldn't say they have it easier. The legal system may be stacked in their favor, but there is more to life than the legal system.

How about childbirth?

I like having a male, logical mind.

This goes away with age, but as a man, you can pick up a heavy box a lot easier than a woman can. You can work out and get rather strong. Women are typically limited in this regard.

My kids get my last name. I like being a man.

A lot of the advantages you talk about are only available to pretty or reasonably okay looking girls. Ugly shy girls don't have guys coming up to them left and right asking for the telephone numbers.

As far as success with women goes, all you need is one that is a good match for you. You don't need to hit it off with all the girls in a bar or whatever seen you look at.

Maybe something about your approach scares girls off. Btw, how do you know you are attractive and handsome. Did your mom tell you? That's how I knew. :) Maybe you are too intense and scare girls a bit. If that's the case, trying being friendly and playful a bit and see if that works.

Where do you meet these women? Do you try to pick them up in a bar or on the street? It's better to be involved in some social activity and meet women that way. If you are a Christian, you could meet a woman at church. If your church doesn't have any available women you find attractive, you could visit mid-week Bible studies at other churches. How about doing the dreaded blind date? You could let friends and relatives know you are looking and ask if they know anyone. Then screen the potential dates by insisting to see recent photographs first. There is also online dating. I got married a little too early to experience dating websites, so my advice would be limited. But some people do actually meet that way.

There are lonely girls out there pining away for a good man to come and sweep them off their feet. (No guarantees on what these girls look like.)

I think it is easier for a Caucasian man in certain Asian countries to find a wife, if that's what you are looking for, than in the US. In some of these countries, they do blind dates, match each other up, and women are open to finding a man, with marriage as a goal clearly in mind. A lot of Americans date for the enjoyment of dating which leads to a lot of games and wasting time. You could work overseas if you want to, or try going to some online dating sites first.

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by drealm » March 1st, 2017, 7:47 am

Women peak high and early but they can only offer sex and childbirth, both of which have early expiration dates. Where as men peak late and lower, but can coast longer.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Adama » March 1st, 2017, 5:47 pm

Yes, they have great power, but, Eric, you must remember that popular saying: Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When some (or probably most) women realize the amount of sexual power they have, it literally destroys their minds and their souls. If you abuse your power and use it to hurt others, there is a serious penalty for that. For some women, it is like a sport to hurt feelings (I have known a few of these women. One married woman who was cheating on her husband openly told me that it was her goal to hurt as many men as possible). These women have destroyed their souls. They are done. That's intentional, prolonged, cruelty against an innocent person. There's no excuse for that.

So is it easier to be a woman? Yes it is easier if you are vapid, empty, heartless and soulless.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Adama » March 1st, 2017, 5:55 pm

Eric wrote: Tell me I'm wrong, whereas guys struggle and fear anxiety, have to initiate. And a guy like me, I know it sounds like a stupid problem...but I'm perfectionist, and picking a woman would be just locking myself into one choice, one choice.!... I never hardly ever do it because the anxiety keeps me out, it sucks. I've always approached things this way, and no where does it hurt me more than with women. So I see a lot of hot women and I just keep moving, even if they give me attention - and they do. It really sucks.
What if she's not Into me, what if she's not the one...what if I don't like her...what if there's someone better, and I'm making a mistake? ..Its not like I'm marrying the girl but because I think this way ....it makes me wary and completely (do you see how much I'm typing?)I'm so lonely and have been for literally decades, despite being attractive and handsome....but that's fading as I get oIder. Inever just have fun, and that end effect is very sad for my life. Its a damn tragedy and has always been,

You should not call yourself handsome or otherwise brag about yourself. You can know it, but don't say it. Don't brag. Let someone else praise you.

As for the women, I think you need to "let go" of the need to worry. As in, go with the flow. The times when I had fun with women, I was not even doing anything. I was just going with the flow.

You don't have to assume that you're going to marry that woman just because you're attracted to her. You should first just aim to have a conversation, to feel her out. Then LET HER start doing the pushing and prodding. If women like you, they will start to drop UNSUBTLE (real) hints, they will make themselves available, invite you places, call you. There are even some women who will pay your bills. That's if they want you. Let them set the pace, especially in the beginning, because they need to have that for themselves.

You just have to keep your ears and heart open though, because sometimes they are transmitting, but if you're not truly listening to them, the meaning behind the message will escape you.

Just introduce yourself and let it go from there. You don't have to start thinking that she is the one you're going to marry until she both proves herself (by showing her love for you and her respect for you, and that she isn't otherwise a terrible person). Does she seek to please you? Or are you just a means to an end? Are you her goal, or are just going to be used to get her goal?

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2669
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Yohan » March 1st, 2017, 9:25 pm

It depends where you are living in this world.
Western women for sure have it much easier than men in Europe. Women have always a choice, men have not.

Legally seen, European women are always better off than men. They always get a lot of attention, can easily collect money out of various sources without doing any kind of work, have plenty of government funded organizations which take care of all their needs, retire earlier and live longer.

For this reason, MGTOW was created, to give men a choice too. Nowadays men are like disposable items, 2nd class citizens.

Even for social life, better be a woman, not a man. You will find plenty of men of all ages who are into you, I have seen plenty of lonely men who had nobody, but I have never seen a young woman in my life who had not at least 3 to 8 boyfriends lining up.

There are plenty of men who never had any sexual relationship - except paying for prostitutes - but I have never seen a Western woman who was of full age and still a virgin. For sure as a woman you hardly have any financial risk when meeting men - as a man you pay for everything regardless the result.
Last edited by Yohan on March 1st, 2017, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2669
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Yohan » March 1st, 2017, 9:42 pm

MrMan wrote:Well, I don't think it is easier to be a girl.
-----
How about childbirth?
Childbirth is a choice by the woman, it is not forced into her.
A lot of the advantages you talk about are only available to pretty or reasonably okay looking girls. Ugly shy girls don't have guys coming up to them left and right asking for the telephone numbers.
I don't think so.
In Europe and USA, Australia etc. etc. you will find plenty of ugly women who have 5 children and living comfortably out of benefits and free housing. These children must come from 'somewhere'.
As far as success with women goes, all you need is one that is a good match for you. You don't need to hit it off with all the girls in a bar or whatever seen you look at.
-----
There are lonely girls out there pining away for a good man to come and sweep them off their feet. (No guarantees on what these girls look like.)
I never met even one woman while I was living still in Europe. Not even one. About which region are you talking?
Anyway with a divorce rate between 50 to 70 percent - with the bill paid by the man in most cases - what is the meaning of looking out for such a woman?
All of my few friends I know still who are living in Europe are divorced, some of them several times and financially not in best condition.

If Western females are really so nice and easy to find, this forum would not exist.
I think it is easier for a Caucasian man in certain Asian countries to find a wife
The way Western women are choosing their men is appalling. To be rich or a thug is helping a lot to be successful as man.

This is true, Asian women often use different criteria when looking out for a man.
Asian women are more talkative among themselves and like often the idea to introduce other girls when meeting a man who is lonely.
I would say, Asian women are acting more helpful than Western woman towards men.

However there are not so few Asian women who are deeply materialistic orientated and dishonest.
If you take an Asian woman you should relocated to her country. Do not bring her to Europe or USA.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by jamesbond » March 2nd, 2017, 4:05 pm

Yohan wrote:Even for social life, better be a woman, not a man. You will find plenty of men of all ages who are into you, I have seen plenty of lonely men who had nobody, but I have never seen a young woman in my life who had not at least 3 to 8 boyfriends lining up.

There are plenty of men who never had any sexual relationship - except paying for prostitutes - but I have never seen a Western woman who was of full age and still a virgin. For sure as a woman you hardly have any financial risk when meeting men - as a man you pay for everything regardless the result.
Women have it MUCH easier than men in western countries. All the laws are in their favor (divorce laws, child custody laws, employment laws, sexual harassment laws, etc.) and the dating scene is basically men groveling for any sort of attention from women. The women can be very picky and choose any guy they want but the men have to take any table scraps that they can find. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Adama » March 2nd, 2017, 5:12 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Yohan wrote:Even for social life, better be a woman, not a man. You will find plenty of men of all ages who are into you, I have seen plenty of lonely men who had nobody, but I have never seen a young woman in my life who had not at least 3 to 8 boyfriends lining up.

There are plenty of men who never had any sexual relationship - except paying for prostitutes - but I have never seen a Western woman who was of full age and still a virgin. For sure as a woman you hardly have any financial risk when meeting men - as a man you pay for everything regardless the result.
Women have it MUCH easier than men in western countries. All the laws are in their favor (divorce laws, child custody laws, employment laws, sexual harassment laws, etc.) and the dating scene is basically men groveling for any sort of attention from women. The women can be very picky and choose any guy they want but the men have to take any table scraps that they can find. :roll:
Yes, it is female empowerment. They actively want to exalt women and turn them into gods. This is under the guise of equality, but anyone with an ounce of truth within them can see that feminism has nothing to do with equality, but instead is the elevation of women into gods. Gods are infallible. There is no crime they can commit, being righteous in judgment. Therefore who can punish them or correct them? And how could they ever be wrong or in need of correction?

Now you see how feminism is just about treating women as gods; belief in the female above all else; female superiority and rule with compelled obedience, respect and worship of them.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Adama » March 2nd, 2017, 5:37 pm

Here's another proof.

If a person blasphemes by taking God's name in vain, few will notice, and fewer will make a mention of it.

If you dare to truthfully criticize women at all, you yourself will face nearly instantaneous condemnation (in the form of insults, shaming and the like), and at best people will hold it against you and avoid you from then on, and even inform everyone else of how much you hate women.

If you blaspheme God nobody is going to go around yelling at you and calling you names, and they won't feel compelled to avoid interacting with you. Neither will they feel compelled to destroy your reputation for it.

So you can see how this is idolatry. Blasphemy against God = no condemnation from humans. Criticize women = instant condemnation.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Kradmelder » March 2nd, 2017, 5:43 pm

It may be easier to be a woman but I wouldn't give up being a white man for all the tea in china.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 3rd, 2017, 8:17 am

You talk about initiating a conversation as a guy. Courting a women here in Australia (and Europe, France, Germany, USA) will land you in a court these days. In the 90's we are told we cant hold a door open for a woman, now we cant even talk to one. Men are suppose to make the initiative, but the way things have gone they are not too shy too they are too smart too, lest they face sexual harassment. Feminists are the cause of all this crap and they are a disease on society, the family, mean and the human race.

Here in Australia women are paid massive welfare checks till their children are 17y.o. In fact the welfare cheques are so large, they are almost twice the wage of a descent FULLTIME job! FACT most uneducated, disadvantaged people's supermarket staff, bus drivers, security guards, waiters) FULLTIME salaries cant meet the benefits of a single mothers are pay here in Australia- and that is a single mother with one child- their benefits increased to almost a 100K salary if they have 3 children! Single women with kids live like kings. It encourages women to have IVF or screw around to have a kid. And if they say they don't know who the father is to Centrelink, our welfare agency, they get even more money! These sustained government benefits are not affected by childsupport a man has to pay, so its no wonder many single unemployed mothers here are driving new Range Rovers, BMW's and Mercedes Benzes. Its celebrated welfarism based on feminist ideology that the pays are to support children and the mother. Its overkill, its horrendous and its unfair. Working Women, usually government women or big company employed women also get 1 year off work with full pay to have and nurture their child. Non-government employed women get nothing. Men face a hard and disenfranchised existence throughout their lives and get nothing. This is yet another example of how the leftist feminist materialistic immoral women in power create a an unfair society, geared only for themselves and those like them.

I recently dated a women I met online. She was 35yo, 9 years younger than me. She said she wanted kids or she would get IVF. From what she said I took it that she wanted children first, a man last. I was honest in my online profile and said to her I was open and undecided to having children when she asked me. However, and understandably at my age, I am looking for a woman who is formally and firstly interested in ME, not in me to give her children, as a preoccupation. I haven't been sucked in by any woman yet to have kids and then be forced by the state to pay for her life, for the rest of mine, and I not going to start now. I told her by SMS, IVF was a sin against God and that I believe I was not what she was looking for, as we did not identify with one another's core values. Are mother's these days: children first, men second and human beings last?

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 3rd, 2017, 8:23 am

Kradmelder wrote:It may be easier to be a woman but I wouldn't give up being a white man for all the tea in china.

Kradmelder: As a man I agree with you. But isn't it funny that its the opposite with feminists and the way Western Society has gone? So many women these days seem to want to become like, dominate or overtake men and make men behave like women, or worse gays...??? and they tell us men we have no interests in women's business? Seems like a double standard and manipulation to me. :shock:

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 3rd, 2017, 8:35 am

Adama wrote:Here's another proof.

If a person blasphemes by taking God's name in vain, few will notice, and fewer will make a mention of it.

If you dare to truthfully criticize women at all, you yourself will face nearly instantaneous condemnation (in the form of insults, shaming and the like), and at best people will hold it against you and avoid you from then on, and even inform everyone else of how much you hate women.

If you blaspheme God nobody is going to go around yelling at you and calling you names, and they won't feel compelled to avoid interacting with you. Neither will they feel compelled to destroy your reputation for it.

So you can see how this is idolatry. Blasphemy against God = no condemnation from humans. Criticize women = instant condemnation.

I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself.

What happened to human nature. I am a God fearing Christian man was brought up to respect women. Now look at the prejudice and hypocrisy we face, just for being men.

In Australia you cant even mention God, especially in corporate organizations and the Government. You are ignored, bullied or harassed if you do? University Professors from the US and Canada working here cannot believe the anti-religious culture here in Australia

I was sitting in the work lunchroom toward the end of my lunch hour. Most of the women who fear men and cant even hold an intelligible conversation about cars, guns, camping, martial arts- whatever- guy stuff you know, had left the room. a woman walks past on her way to here desk and says in a sarcastic, threatening tone, as if she was off to reports us, "IS THIS a BOYS CLUB!? One guy said its might be but you are welcome to join us. I felt like saying to here YES AND YOUR NOT INVITED! Ha ha haaa...! I put it down that these types are insecure, screwed up women. Theyare they are prejudice ones, not us. They are just cant accept men are domineering by nature. They cant let a man be a man. 8)

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Kradmelder » March 3rd, 2017, 3:44 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote:You talk about initiating a conversation as a guy. Courting a women here in Australia (and Europe, France, Germany, USA) will land you in a court these days. In the 90's we are told we cant hold a door open for a woman, now we cant even talk to one. Men are suppose to make the initiative, but the way things have gone they are not too shy too they are too smart too, lest they face sexual harassment. Feminists are the cause of all this crap and they are a disease on society, the family, mean and the human race.

Here in Australia women are paid massive welfare checks till their children are 17y.o. In fact the welfare cheques are so large, they are almost twice the wage of a descent FULLTIME job! FACT most uneducated, disadvantaged people's supermarket staff, bus drivers, security guards, waiters) FULLTIME salaries cant meet the benefits of a single mothers are pay here in Australia- and that is a single mother with one child- their benefits increased to almost a 100K salary if they have 3 children! Single women with kids live like kings. It encourages women to have IVF or screw around to have a kid. And if they say they don't know who the father is to Centrelink, our welfare agency, they get even more money! These sustained government benefits are not affected by childsupport a man has to pay, so its no wonder many single unemployed mothers here are driving new Range Rovers, BMW's and Mercedes Benzes. Its celebrated welfarism based on feminist ideology that the pays are to support children and the mother. Its overkill, its horrendous and its unfair. Working Women, usually government women or big company employed women also get 1 year off work with full pay to have and nurture their child. Non-government employed women get nothing. Men face a hard and disenfranchised existence throughout their lives and get nothing. This is yet another example of how the leftist feminist materialistic immoral women in power create a an unfair society, geared only for themselves and those like them.

I recently dated a women I met online. She was 35yo, 9 years younger than me. She said she wanted kids or she would get IVF. From what she said I took it that she wanted children first, a man last. I was honest in my online profile and said to her I was open and undecided to having children when she asked me. However, and understandably at my age, I am looking for a woman who is formally and firstly interested in ME, not in me to give her children, as a preoccupation. I haven't been sucked in by any woman yet to have kids and then be forced by the state to pay for her life, for the rest of mine, and I not going to start now. I told her by SMS, IVF was a sin against God and that I believe I was not what she was looking for, as we did not identify with one another's core values. Are mother's these days: children first, men second and human beings last?
That is truly the reverse of what natural selection should want. The rejects should not be subsidised to breed. They should die off. Only throse prepared to work hard to ensure the success of their offspring should be encouraged to breed. Men prepared to lead, to provide, and to instill discipline and character in their kids to be leaders, women that dedicate themselves to family and raising well mannered kids. Why would you pay loser women more than good women that are prepared to work to help support a family?

In many ways I am glad to live in a land with no welfare if you are white, so that if you don't work you starve and live in a shack. The white trash gets weeded out. Those who want to raise a family had better be prepared to sacrifice and everything from medical to education you must pay for. If you want to screw around and be a single mother you are farked if the father doesn't have the money to provide. They are forced to find a man. And they wont find one being obnoxious feminists. They need to look nice, not be land whales, treat a man well and with respect, and bring something to the party if they expect a man to take them in and their kid. Or they must work like a man to support themselves.

I had the good fortune this week to inform my x her salary is now cut in half as one of the kids has left home :mrgreen: No saving to me as I just give this money to my daughter. But at least it is not supporting a woman :mrgreen: Kids are meant to be supported. The only woman a man should support is the one who raises his kids and shares his bed. And perhaps your mother in old age.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”