It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's Infinitely easier to be a female

Post by Adama »

Masculine&Proud wrote:
Adama wrote:Here's another proof.

If a person blasphemes by taking God's name in vain, few will notice, and fewer will make a mention of it.

If you dare to truthfully criticize women at all, you yourself will face nearly instantaneous condemnation (in the form of insults, shaming and the like), and at best people will hold it against you and avoid you from then on, and even inform everyone else of how much you hate women.

If you blaspheme God nobody is going to go around yelling at you and calling you names, and they won't feel compelled to avoid interacting with you. Neither will they feel compelled to destroy your reputation for it.

So you can see how this is idolatry. Blasphemy against God = no condemnation from humans. Criticize women = instant condemnation.

I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself.

What happened to human nature. I am a God fearing Christian man was brought up to respect women. Now look at the prejudice and hypocrisy we face, just for being men.

In Australia you cant even mention God, especially in corporate organizations and the Government. You are ignored, bullied or harassed if you do? University Professors from the US and Canada working here cannot believe the anti-religious culture here in Australia

I was sitting in the work lunchroom toward the end of my lunch hour. Most of the women who fear men and cant even hold an intelligible conversation about cars, guns, camping, martial arts- whatever- guy stuff you know, had left the room. a woman walks past on her way to here desk and says in a sarcastic, threatening tone, as if she was off to reports us, "IS THIS a BOYS CLUB!? One guy said its might be but you are welcome to join us. I felt like saying to here YES AND YOUR NOT INVITED! Ha ha haaa...! I put it down that these types are insecure, screwed up women. Theyare they are prejudice ones, not us. They are just cant accept men are domineering by nature. They cant let a man be a man. 8)

The other day I was at work, and the whole room full of women (three or four) were going on about periods, birth control pills, and other women's body issues. Then later they were talking about Caitlyn Jenner and then I just tuned out. They can talk about whatever they want. They don't have to guard their mouths. But you as a man, you better be very careful what you say, so they don't get offended and report you.
Last edited by Adama on March 5th, 2017, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

Kradmelder wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:You talk about initiating a conversation as a guy. Courting a women here in Australia (and Europe, France, Germany, USA) will land you in a court these days. In the 90's we are told we cant hold a door open for a woman, now we cant even talk to one. Men are suppose to make the initiative, but the way things have gone they are not too shy too they are too smart too, lest they face sexual harassment. Feminists are the cause of all this crap and they are a disease on society, the family, mean and the human race.

Here in Australia women are paid massive welfare checks till their children are 17y.o. In fact the welfare cheques are so large, they are almost twice the wage of a descent FULLTIME job! FACT most uneducated, disadvantaged people's supermarket staff, bus drivers, security guards, waiters) FULLTIME salaries cant meet the benefits of a single mothers are pay here in Australia- and that is a single mother with one child- their benefits increased to almost a 100K salary if they have 3 children! Single women with kids live like kings. It encourages women to have IVF or screw around to have a kid. And if they say they don't know who the father is to Centrelink, our welfare agency, they get even more money! These sustained government benefits are not affected by childsupport a man has to pay, so its no wonder many single unemployed mothers here are driving new Range Rovers, BMW's and Mercedes Benzes. Its celebrated welfarism based on feminist ideology that the pays are to support children and the mother. Its overkill, its horrendous and its unfair. Working Women, usually government women or big company employed women also get 1 year off work with full pay to have and nurture their child. Non-government employed women get nothing. Men face a hard and disenfranchised existence throughout their lives and get nothing. This is yet another example of how the leftist feminist materialistic immoral women in power create a an unfair society, geared only for themselves and those like them.

I recently dated a women I met online. She was 35yo, 9 years younger than me. She said she wanted kids or she would get IVF. From what she said I took it that she wanted children first, a man last. I was honest in my online profile and said to her I was open and undecided to having children when she asked me. However, and understandably at my age, I am looking for a woman who is formally and firstly interested in ME, not in me to give her children, as a preoccupation. I haven't been sucked in by any woman yet to have kids and then be forced by the state to pay for her life, for the rest of mine, and I not going to start now. I told her by SMS, IVF was a sin against God and that I believe I was not what she was looking for, as we did not identify with one another's core values. Are mother's these days: children first, men second and human beings last?
That is truly the reverse of what natural selection should want. The rejects should not be subsidised to breed. They should die off. Only throse prepared to work hard to ensure the success of their offspring should be encouraged to breed. Men prepared to lead, to provide, and to instill discipline and character in their kids to be leaders, women that dedicate themselves to family and raising well mannered kids. Why would you pay loser women more than good women that are prepared to work to help support a family?

In many ways I am glad to live in a land with no welfare if you are white, so that if you don't work you starve and live in a shack. The white trash gets weeded out. Those who want to raise a family had better be prepared to sacrifice and everything from medical to education you must pay for. If you want to screw around and be a single mother you are farked if the father doesn't have the money to provide. They are forced to find a man. And they wont find one being obnoxious feminists. They need to look nice, not be land whales, treat a man well and with respect, and bring something to the party if they expect a man to take them in and their kid. Or they must work like a man to support themselves.

I had the good fortune this week to inform my x her salary is now cut in half as one of the kids has left home :mrgreen: No saving to me as I just give this money to my daughter. But at least it is not supporting a woman :mrgreen: Kids are meant to be supported. The only woman a man should support is the one who raises his kids and shares his bed. And perhaps your mother in old age.

I hear you and agree entirely! Its great to hear the right people are getting your money- you're KIDS and your welfare system is working ;)

You make some valid points. I guess at the end of the day women need men, no matter how much these feminists promote they don't.

Consider WWII, the fall of Berlin. Women were fleeing, terrified of the invading Russian Army. Most were raped, many were raped, then killed. They looked to men to protect them. My grandmother met my grandfather during that time in history at a Railway station in Germany. I'd like to see one of those feminists trying to butch up at a time like that, they would change their character quick smart- and if they pleaded help from me they could forget it! :|
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Eric wrote:Now, I don't know because I've never been one, before...But I just think about it and how marvelous it must be - you get guys coming up to you, asking you out...left and right, there is no effort. It just falls right in your lap. So easy, just like that..your always having fun. You always have a full plate.

Tell me I'm wrong, whereas guys struggle and fear anxiety, have to initiate. And a guy like me, I know it sounds like a stupid problem...but I'm perfectionist, and picking a woman would be just locking myself into one choice, one choice.!... I never hardly ever do it because the anxiety keeps me out, it sucks. I've always approached things this way, and no where does it hurt me more than with women. So I see a lot of hot women and I just keep moving, even if they give me attention - and they do. It really sucks.
What if she's not Into me, what if she's not the one...what if I don't like her...what if there's someone better, and I'm making a mistake? ..Its not like I'm marrying the girl but because I think this way ....it makes me wary and completely (do you see how much I'm typing?)I'm so lonely and have been for literally decades, despite being attractive and handsome....but that's fading as I get oIder. Inever just have fun, and that end effect is very sad for my life. Its a damn tragedy and has always been,
It's not something I know if I can ever change, its how I've always been, approached things.... It really sucks and has provided me nothing but misery.
I hate perfectionism, it would hurt me just to open up and to it, I never feel good; its sad ....and its easier to just keep on going like I am than face the pain I actually would when I wasn't sad - I'd actually feel happy. I've never felt that way before. If that makes sense.
Its very sad. I hate this and I have loads of bitterness inside about it.... I don't know what's wrong with me - did I learn it...is it just me? . Why am I like this?
Women obviously think I'm attractive, but it doesn't work...
I think I learned it, but I'd be this way anyways. But I could work on it. It's just one of thveose things.... I probably wouldn't have been that way if I wasn't pushed by my Dad to be perfectionistic - if he wasn't perfectionist. I learned it and it sucks.

I need to just hang around girls and have some fun, talk. I've always gone about things in a very serious way...so it's be hard not for me to do this. But that's why I never have fun, I need to start....changing this. I've had success in other areas of my life, but with women I apply this tactic and its disastrous. I hate perfectionism..... I need to work on this, and just have fun....talk to women, just having fun, not putting pressure on myself or whatever.
Ah, but the drives and desires of women are entirely different from men, so you would likely just have entirely different problems. A mistake many men make is they think that women care about men. They do not. They care about their children, and picking the right man is merely a means to that end.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Masculine&Proud wrote:I guess at the end of the day women need men, no matter how much these feminists promote they don't.

Consider WWII, the fall of Berlin. Women were fleeing, terrified of the invading Russian Army. Most were raped, many were raped, then killed. They looked to men to protect them. My grandmother met my grandfather during that time in history at a Railway station in Germany. I'd like to see one of those feminists trying to butch up at a time like that, they would change their character quick smart- and if they pleaded help from me they could forget it!
:|
Exactly, I would like to see feminists defend themselves against an army of men (like the Russian solders during WW II who stormed into Berlin Germany and raped an estimated 2 million women).

If feminists think they do not need men, this video will put the fear of God into feminists and make them realize that WOMEN NEED MEN MUCH MORE THAN MEN NEED WOMEN!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOouDLL_EA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

jamesbond wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:I guess at the end of the day women need men, no matter how much these feminists promote they don't.

Consider WWII, the fall of Berlin. Women were fleeing, terrified of the invading Russian Army. Most were raped, many were raped, then killed. They looked to men to protect them. My grandmother met my grandfather during that time in history at a Railway station in Germany. I'd like to see one of those feminists trying to butch up at a time like that, they would change their character quick smart- and if they pleaded help from me they could forget it!
Exactly, I would like to see feminists defend themselves against an army of men (like the Russian solders during WW II who stormed into Berlin Germany and raped an estimated 2 million women).

If feminists think they do not need men, this video will put the fear of God into feminists and make them realize that WOMEN NEED MEN MUCH MORE THAN MEN NEED WOMEN!

The Russians were doing them a favor lol, gotta repopulate Germany somehow...
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

HouseMD wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Thanks. That's certainly very compelling. As you would know most feminists are too stupid too care to know about history, machines and war. If a revolution comes they would seek to exist. Overnight.

In the meantime, most of them are crying (or screaming) themselves to sleep, knowing full well no matter how hard they try they will never succeed men. You just can't beat nature. It's impossible. :-)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Are you saying that gang rape on unwilling women is good because it repopulates Germany? Is it funny for you to joke about the suffering of the German women? It sounds like a terrible thing to go through. Many women commit suicide after being gang raped (or to prevent it from happening).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Kradmelder wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:You talk about initiating a conversation as a guy. Courting a women here in Australia (and Europe, France, Germany, USA) will land you in a court these days. In the 90's we are told we cant hold a door open for a woman, now we cant even talk to one. Men are suppose to make the initiative, but the way things have gone they are not too shy too they are too smart too, lest they face sexual harassment. Feminists are the cause of all this crap and they are a disease on society, the family, mean and the human race.

Here in Australia women are paid massive welfare checks till their children are 17y.o. In fact the welfare cheques are so large, they are almost twice the wage of a descent FULLTIME job! FACT most uneducated, disadvantaged people's supermarket staff, bus drivers, security guards, waiters) FULLTIME salaries cant meet the benefits of a single mothers are pay here in Australia- and that is a single mother with one child- their benefits increased to almost a 100K salary if they have 3 children! Single women with kids live like kings. It encourages women to have IVF or screw around to have a kid. And if they say they don't know who the father is to Centrelink, our welfare agency, they get even more money! These sustained government benefits are not affected by childsupport a man has to pay, so its no wonder many single unemployed mothers here are driving new Range Rovers, BMW's and Mercedes Benzes. Its celebrated welfarism based on feminist ideology that the pays are to support children and the mother. Its overkill, its horrendous and its unfair. Working Women, usually government women or big company employed women also get 1 year off work with full pay to have and nurture their child. Non-government employed women get nothing. Men face a hard and disenfranchised existence throughout their lives and get nothing. This is yet another example of how the leftist feminist materialistic immoral women in power create a an unfair society, geared only for themselves and those like them.

I recently dated a women I met online. She was 35yo, 9 years younger than me. She said she wanted kids or she would get IVF. From what she said I took it that she wanted children first, a man last. I was honest in my online profile and said to her I was open and undecided to having children when she asked me. However, and understandably at my age, I am looking for a woman who is formally and firstly interested in ME, not in me to give her children, as a preoccupation. I haven't been sucked in by any woman yet to have kids and then be forced by the state to pay for her life, for the rest of mine, and I not going to start now. I told her by SMS, IVF was a sin against God and that I believe I was not what she was looking for, as we did not identify with one another's core values. Are mother's these days: children first, men second and human beings last?
That is truly the reverse of what natural selection should want. The rejects should not be subsidised to breed. They should die off. Only throse prepared to work hard to ensure the success of their offspring should be encouraged to breed. Men prepared to lead, to provide, and to instill discipline and character in their kids to be leaders, women that dedicate themselves to family and raising well mannered kids. Why would you pay loser women more than good women that are prepared to work to help support a family?

In many ways I am glad to live in a land with no welfare if you are white, so that if you don't work you starve and live in a shack. The white trash gets weeded out. Those who want to raise a family had better be prepared to sacrifice and everything from medical to education you must pay for. If you want to screw around and be a single mother you are farked if the father doesn't have the money to provide. They are forced to find a man. And they wont find one being obnoxious feminists. They need to look nice, not be land whales, treat a man well and with respect, and bring something to the party if they expect a man to take them in and their kid. Or they must work like a man to support themselves.

I had the good fortune this week to inform my x her salary is now cut in half as one of the kids has left home :mrgreen: No saving to me as I just give this money to my daughter. But at least it is not supporting a woman :mrgreen: Kids are meant to be supported. The only woman a man should support is the one who raises his kids and shares his bed. And perhaps your mother in old age.
Yeah - this must be some kind of mental illness. I don't get it either... I mean, I get why some women would be affected by feminism, but to wholesale adopt it mind and body, that just doesn't make sense to me. I reason women can't possibly feel good doing that, going so against nature - but then I see it happening; and I have to believe what I see with my eyes in this life....

and then I'm reminded of Genesis in the Bible, how it says Eve is inherently sinful and women's rebellious nature - and it proves the Bible is right, and I hear Adama talk about it.
Kradmelder has good points. It's too bad we live in a cesspit of Socialism and destructive social engineering all around. I wonder what it would be like if women weren't subsidized. The crazy bad thing is... I was trying to escape, and went to China.
It was even worse over there, in a way - both countries had communism/Socialism, and I see the same ills.
Socialism really is a malignant cancer...
I find going out to clubs and bars is the worst in America, for several reasons. Everything you see in society just gets amplified and put on blast out in those places. Also, it's like people go out of their way to ignore you (unless you act like a mindless herd). Thanks socialism. It's like everyone has a chip on their shoulder here, now. It didn't used to be like this here.
Going out in Turkey was best, though I don't know how it is now. I'm sure femfucktard-ism is hitting there too. It was one of those weird places where you had just enough old world mediterannean culture, and women...blended with some secularism - but not too much, just allowed you to relax and have fun. It was a perfect balance.
I hate Socialism and wish it would die. I agree with Kradmelder, things would be better.
Women here are SO so disgusting, and entitled fat monsters most of them. I hate to be mean. It's really pretty true. And the men are effeminate limp wristed weaklings. I've really come out of it, gained my senses back after a year abroad...and can really see it now. It's like I've regained my common sense. Almost every guy I see when I go out looks like some hipster, rail thin....fashionable, effeminate and a weakling. I just don't understand it. Then you have those guys who overcompensate in the opposite direction, are fat harley bikers or act ultra macho and just come across as abrasive hardasses that no one wants to be around. No where is there a normal balanced person in sight. It's rare to find...

at least that's how I feel. It's really a weird country.... nothing's in balance, at all.

Women go out for feminism, because what they really want is power - and they are willing to sacrifice and trash their feminimity over that... that's kind of sad.
In a way, they have kind of done the same thing for men. I guess men just really want a break, to be loose and not have to try so hard...so they are getting them to act effeminate now; it's like they've found both gender's weak spots, and are capitalizing on them. That's exactly how it is, I think. It's so easy to give up and just be a flub, a weakling man. But just like a woman adopting feminism, you'll lose your place as a man. It's just how it is, not worth it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The people that follow the hipster thing are sheep. They follow the trend.

In biker circles those that follow the pirate costume biker image are called posers. They are not serious riders. They just want a biker image and can't ride worth a damn. Plenty of biker jokes about Starbuck bikers and weekend warriors. Serious bikers don't look any different than normal people as we need no image. We just ride every day all weather.and ride where you don't see us.

The woman you want would not be attracted to such image minded men that are not leaders but followers. Just be yourself and don't worry what other men do. Any woman that is right for you will see you are your own man and don't care what others think. You are not a follower type. You think too much. Until such a woman comes along it is better alone than chasing the wrong women. That leads to heart ache. Pomp them when u out can but don't get involved
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It's not easier to be woman in many parts of the world, especially South Asia and the Islamic world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Masculine&Proud wrote: Thanks. That's certainly very compelling. As you would know most feminists are too stupid too care to know about history, machines and war. If a revolution comes they would seek to exist. Overnight.

In the meantime, most of them are crying (or screaming) themselves to sleep, knowing full well no matter how hard they try they will never succeed men. You just can't beat nature. It's impossible. :-)

Women were created to assist the man, and to submit and obey him. Women nowadays have ascended out of their place due to pride. They want to be men. They want male power, and they also want female power. This confusion of gender roles causes the problems we have in modern relationships. A humble woman on the other hand is much more likely to remain by her husband's side.

Everyone rejects the wisdom of the Bible, but it is all true. They just want to live according to the lies of the world, and so they will live in confusion, just as the god of this world (Satan) has planned to deceive them away from truth and away from the path of peace and righteousness.

Women today think men were created to serve them. That is backwards, and it is in direct opposition to God. In essence, feminists and the women who obey them are in open rebellion against God, against nature, against their husbands, and against the very purpose for which God created woman.

Any woman who is teaching women in this nonsense also will face the greater condemnation as a master and teacher who teaches that others break the commandments of God. Anyone exhorting or brainwashing others to commit sins against God will face the greater condemnation. Feminism is an ungodly religion of arrogant women, who will not submit to God and who are in rebellion (just like Korah).

They promote the murder of the unborn as their feminine right (as if anyone has the power over life and death except for God). They are literally murderers and they promote the culture of the murder of unborn children, and they delight, glory and rejoice in sacrificing the lives of their children. They teach women that they should rule over their husbands. They teach women that they should break up and tear down their own families. They tell women it is oppressive for them to obey their husbands. They teach that Patriarchy and that men are inherently evil. They teach that it is acceptable to use birth control and fornicate which is open rebellion against the law. They teach women that it is okay to extort their husbands with threats of imprisonment. Some even teach that heterosexual intercourse is rape. They teach that it is good and normal to be homosexual and to indulge in it. They teach that a woman's power lies in her sexuality and that they should use it. Even now they are teaching that they are superior in morality because they have vaginas.

These people are going to answer for every word that came out of their mouths, because every idle word spoken by every person will come under judgment. By their fruit you shall know them. These corrupt trees will be hewn down (have you perceived that their fruit is corrupt and evil and distasteful?) and cast into the fire which is hell forever.