Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Globilisation of Feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The Globilisation of Feminism

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 8th, 2017, 3:43 am

Many members are saying that feminism is permeating every aspect of our lives and I agree.

Universities here in Australia are sending academic staff from various faculties of Women's Studies and Feminist studies overseas to countries like the Philippines, Thailand and Japan (to name just a few) to promote their misogamy. They are also spending hundreds millions bringing naïve women from these countries here and indoctrinating them in the hatred and oppression of men.

I was aware of a field trip where a large group of women were taken out sightseeing everyday to apparently observe the oppression being placed upon women by men. A particular case study saw these women visit a semi rural Winery in Australia, apparently dictating how men were engaged in the complex stuff like making wine, while women were serving food in the cafe'. However, if you go into ANY government office here in Australia OR corporate enterprise (YES, where the real jobs are) 99.9% of the staff are all women-where are the men??? And these feminists justify their movement as being based on 'equality for all?' What a croc.

These trips are basically organized holidays, so privileged Australian women can massage their egos and show off their wealth to third world women, and enjoy themselves, while hoping to indoctrinate more feminist stock overseas. The foreigners stay in 5-star hotels and are pampered at our nations expense and all at the ego of their insane, hateful hosts :shock: The intellect of these field trips and so called liberated teachings, could serve a bunch of grade 5 pre-school children. Furthermore, despite exhaustive, relentless efforts by feminist academics to brainwash these foreign women by these trips and by staying in touch, most all of them just don't get what these extremist women were trying to promote. Its as thought they think they are just on vacation! :D :D :D
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: The Globilisation of Feminism

Postby MrMan » March 8th, 2017, 5:21 am

Do you have any strategies to stop the spread of feminism?

How about getting into parliament and working behind the scenes to defund Women's Studies programs?
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Postby Kradmelder » March 8th, 2017, 6:51 am

MrMan wrote:Do you have any strategies to stop the spread of feminism?

How about getting into parliament and working behind the scenes to defund Women's Studies programs?

Behind every feminist there is a shortage of dick. They just need a proper man to walk into their lives, who is man enough to stand up, and they will make coffee in bed, make you lunch and look after you. They want to do it and only deny it because they have no man to lead them.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 9th, 2017, 9:07 am

Yes Mr Man I have a few ideas. I guess awareness is the first thing- It's important men understand it's detrimental to them & not become indoctrinated by extremist feminism, as it's getting worse.

Secondly far right parties support is another avenue I use. I boycott feminist women in business & basically make their lives difficult wherever & whenever I can. I won't be their bitch boy & I've had to leave several good jobs because of them, BUT believe me I didn't leave without ensuring their reputations were destroyed & their career progression ended! I have also considered joining a politically active mens group who are focused on the issues that face us.

BTW you know the pedestrian don't walk symbol lamp you see at traffic lights? It looks like stick figure of a man right. It's history & it's been around since I can remember. Feminists here in Australia have changed the symbol to a women !? This is the beginning of the insanity, vengeance, misgamy & inequality that is feminism in Australia.
Last edited by Masculine&Proud on March 9th, 2017, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Postby Jonny Law » March 9th, 2017, 9:16 am

Kradmelder wrote:

Behind every feminist there is a shortage of dick. They just need a proper man to walk into their lives, who is man enough to stand up, and they will make coffee in bed, make you lunch and look after you. They want to do it and only deny it because they have no man to lead them.

NO!
"They just need a proper man to walk into their lives, who is man enough to stand up"
You cannot blame men for Feminism that is Bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQey-2LP1E4
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 9th, 2017, 9:30 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

NO!
"They just need a proper man to walk into their lives, who is man enough to stand up"
You cannot blame men for Feminism that is Bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQey-2LP1E4

I'm not the toughest man around, but in far from the weakest. That said the feminists I have had the displeasure of running into were mostly lesbians or had wimps for husbands :-) I.e. they were not interested in men, unless it was to destroy them. I did meet a hot one in graduate school who wanted to cheat on her husband & use me to pass her exams, but being a Christian I wouldn't go there.

Furthermore remember when you are in a work situation you are limited in what you can do & say. You have to realise these sorts only exist in places like governments or institutions where they are protected by female biased culture & they can manipulate the truth. You won't see a feminist down the pub, out on a camping trip in the middle of no where or even at a bus stop shooting her mouth off. They wouldn't last 5mins in a debate. I've seen them, they are careful in what they say & in a debate they burst into tears. It's pathetic. They are insecure of men & avoid us like the plague.
Last edited by Masculine&Proud on March 9th, 2017, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » March 9th, 2017, 9:52 am

Kradmelder wrote:

That sounds like an unpleasant solution. Who wants to volunteer to lead a feminist?

And not all feminists are women either.
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Postby Kradmelder » March 9th, 2017, 10:02 am

LOl this is what white feminists get told in SA "Just get a boyfriend" :lol:

https://www.pressreader.com/

'I feel so lonely in my feminism. No one wants to listen to me' :lol: Who wants to listen to women whining, or any whining :lol:

Oh boo hoo hoo.'white women are silenced by medication and patriarchy in their homes' What is the matter dear, is hubby still wearing the pants? :lol:

'Thy have been drenched with leisure and comfort to stop them having something to complain about' Oh those poor dears :lol: . Their men keep them in luxury with servants, nice clothees and cars. How they must suffer having lunches and their needs provided for and doing whatever they please

'there are very few places where a south african white woman can be heard outside a therapist's office'. Good it is best kept that way. The bible says women should remain silent and not presume to lecture a man

'i thought about the proximity of white men to other people on the social and economic hierarchy. As a black woman I am 3 people removed'. You got that right. As a black woman just keep quiet ad wash the floor and don't come near a white man.

That is perfectly correct. Under Apartheid a white woman could not getting a housing subsidy and had to be under her husbands's and her husband's medical age. She did not file tax. She submitted as an extra income under her husband's.

Now as a white woman, you can now vote, work at a career you choose, work in a white man's world. You have all the rights of a white man outside the home. what more do you want? But when you come home you had better believe the man still wears the pants and you know you like it because you are protected and looked after. They complain about the patriarchy and chauvinism of saffer white men, but none are rushing to get other white husbands. You don't see white women dating sites looking for foreign white husbands. Why are there no white feminist movements no matter how hard jewesses like Gordimer and Suzman have tried to start one? Because white women know they are better off being women with strong men, not effeminate westerners. It took the whole white world against us and many deaths to make saffer men give in. No kaffir alone could make us give in. We are not about to give in to women in our own homes.

I still expect my lunch packed, my breakfast made and coffee in bed during leisure time, and in return a man will treat you like a woman, give you affection and you know it will make you happy. Go the feminist route and you will end up as lonely as western women who choose this jewish path.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » March 9th, 2017, 10:11 am

What's a saffir? Are South African white men western men?
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 9th, 2017, 10:12 am

That's too funny Mr.Man! :-D

I saw a feminist that had red hair like that on a dating site once. I sent her a message saying 'she looked like Justin Bieber on fire'. ;-)
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » March 9th, 2017, 10:24 am

MrMan wrote:What's a saffir? Are South African white men western men?

Saffer is a white south african. I dont think we are quite western. Too old school and conservative. Very different than european men and women are right in terms of us being more chauvinistic. Maybe closest to southern american white men and texans if anything. They don't fit the stereotype modern western either. If anything, southern white men and texans seem to be the easiest to get on with.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 9th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Kradmelder wrote:

...Seems you are right! Check this article out. Its dated 2006, but it makes sense 8)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-398998/How-feminism-destroyed-real-men.html
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » March 9th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

...Seems you are right! Check this article out. Its dated 2006, but it makes sense 8)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-398998/How-feminism-destroyed-real-men.html

That brings up another point. Feminism didnt destroy men. It destroyed women. Men who let themselves be destroyed and become wimps and weak sisters, hoping to get women, have only themselves to blame. Good White Men, saffer Kerels, american good ol boys, aussie good blokes didn't change and let themselves be destroyed. They remained men and ignored the PC ridicule as ridicule doesnt bother good white men. They still got women and the men who became wimps, if they got women at all, were not happy. Nor were women with their wimps. When such women meet a proper man who stands up to their BS, which is what they really want if they are not lesbian, get f***ed solid and treated decently like a lady, they discard the feminist BS. Men becoming wimps only enables feminism. Real women do not want it. Like a dog or a child, if they have no master they try and make rules, and it is always chaotic. Deep down inside women know this. They need a strong man.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » March 9th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Feminists are false teachers, indoctrinating women with false beliefs which are intended to exalt them above their husbands and above all men, promising them liberty, when the feminists themselves are only servants of corruption. They set up distinctions and divisions among people, of course with them being in the privileged class. They are entitled to rights, privileges and freedoms no one is entitled to, despite the guise (deception) of equality and liberty.

They even put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter and introduce confusion. And I do believe most of them are sociopaths known as narcissists. (Everyone thinks narcissists are different from psychopaths, but they are all the same, just a matter of degree.) They've given themselves over to corruption and are destroying themselves by: fomenting division between the sexes instead of unity, giving themselves over to fornicate with many people, giving themselves over to fornicate with members of the same gender, murder of the unborn, usurping the authority of the husband in the home, and the preaching that these practices are acceptable.

Most of the people who are feminists are narcissists (real, not imagined) - the ego mania that elevates them into godhood (it is a god complex where they feel entitled to do anything and to say anything, even if it hurts others intentionally; there are no limits or boundaries in place for them, and no restrictions on how low or often). Therefore they are insane. Just like a woman with a full body tattoo shows you that she is insane, likewise, I consider feminists to be up there with Satan worshipers and Luciferians.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » March 10th, 2017, 2:34 am

Adama,

I suppose someone who fits the mold of the false teacher of II Peter 2 could also be a feminist promoting feminist doctrine. But this passage is talking about false teachers who infiltrate the brethren, the church, not just all the deluded pagans in society. They haven't all escaped the corruption of the world through faith in Jesus Christ and become entangled in them again. A lot of them are on the first serving of dog vomit, and haven't returned to vomit.

Some of the descriptive phrases may fit feminists and plenty of non-feminist people in their sins. But I don't see that passage as referring to feminists in particular.

Feminists who fornicate and pull others into their messed up world view can also repent and be saved by faith in Christ Jesus, just like MGTOW or P4P fornicators can.
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions