Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What are young men supposed to do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Cornfed » March 8th, 2017, 8:43 am

It seems to me that many older men on this forum look down on younger white men for not having large sums of money thrown at them by the system, despite the fact that they are clearly being discriminated against. Apparently they are supposed to have come up with some magical solution to the problem, ensuring that they would be handed lots of money like they would have been in the past, and not doing so makes them inferior to men in the past. This despite the fact that older generations never had to do any such thing and of course failed to do any such thing for the benefit of their children.

Lets take a concrete example. I have an older relative who is now a surgeon of some renown, which of course means he is not exactly living in abject poverty. To me this means he was lucky to get in on a good thing back in the day, passed his exams, accepted his then guaranteed job, turned up to work, was brought forward in an environment where highly skilled older physicians were expected to spend a lot of time training him, and as a bonus he turned out to be talented at what he was doing - something he couldn’t really have know before he started. So of course good for him and he fully deserves his rewards. But some on this forum would think he must be some specially magically superior godlike figure and guaranteed success no matter what.

Now consider if he were applying to med school today. He simply wouldn’t get in. He went to a not so great rural school and his scores, though high, would not now be able to grant him guaranteed access, especially with all the foreign students now admitted. And with affirmative action, he would have no chance of getting in any other way. But, you say, he could have done something else and been equally successful. Well maybe, but looking at the situation, it probably would have been the same story. By the time he graduated, the market likely would be flooded. He would probably be unemployed now if subjected to conditions anything like faced by current young Western men. But you say, he would have thought of something, since he must be so brilliant because the system hands him much money. I can tell you with some confidence that he wouldn’t. He was and is a classic study & work hard and play by the rules and you will be rewarded guy, and luckily for both him and the world he got in on the tail end of a world where that worked.

So could people criticizing young men for being “basement dwelling losers” please tell me why they are inferior to my relative, when they could have been him if only they had been born in the right time, and what exactly they are supposed to do, or what you imagine he would do in their place.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Jonny Law » March 8th, 2017, 9:13 am

Cornfed wrote:It seems to me that many older men on this forum look down on younger white men for not having large sums of money thrown at them by the system, despite the fact that they are clearly being discriminated against. Apparently they are supposed to have come up with some magical solution to the problem, ensuring that they would be handed lots of money like they would have been in the past, and not doing so makes them inferior to men in the past. This despite the fact that older generations never had to do any such thing and of course failed to do any such thing for the benefit of their children.

Lets take a concrete example. I have an older relative who is now a surgeon of some renown, which of course means he is not exactly living in abject poverty. To me this means he was lucky to get in on a good thing back in the day, passed his exams, accepted his then guaranteed job, turned up to work, was brought forward in an environment where highly skilled older physicians were expected to spend a lot of time training him, and as a bonus he turned out to be talented at what he was doing - something he couldn’t really have know before he started. So of course good for him and he fully deserves his rewards. But some on this forum would think he must be some specially magically superior godlike figure and guaranteed success no matter what.

Now consider if he were applying to med school today. He simply wouldn’t get in. He went to a not so great rural school and his scores, though high, would not now be able to grant him guaranteed access, especially with all the foreign students now admitted. And with affirmative action, he would have no chance of getting in any other way. But, you say, he could have done something else and been equally successful. Well maybe, but looking at the situation, it probably would have been the same story. By the time he graduated, the market likely would be flooded. He would probably be unemployed now if subjected to conditions anything like faced by current young Western men. But you say, he would have thought of something, since he must be so brilliant because the system hands him much money. I can tell you with some confidence that he wouldn’t. He was and is a classic study & work hard and play by the rules and you will be rewarded guy, and luckily for both him and the world he got in on the tail end of a world where that worked.

So could people criticizing young men for being “basement dwelling losers” please tell me why they are inferior to my relative, when they could have been him if only they had been born in the right time, and what exactly they are supposed to do, or what you imagine he would do in their place.


IN CORNFED"S MIND :idea:
"It seems to me that many older men on this forum look down on younger white men for not having large sums of money thrown at them by the system,"
So men are supposed to look up to younger white men who do not have money.

OK! Good job Corny I impressed that you are such a poor stupid bastard.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Cornfed » March 8th, 2017, 9:26 am

Jonny Law wrote:OK! Good job Corny I impressed that you are such a poor stupid bastard.

Yeah well no-one said the pigs were the sharpest tools in the shed, and the fact that your plan B was to go and earn $900 a month in a shithole with no air-con says a lot.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Nailer » March 8th, 2017, 9:29 am

I see zero incentives for men to pursue "good" careers, other than the means to pay off the debt they incurred while earning their degree. A guy working at the right pizza parlor will have more sexual partners and a better social life than a guy with a "good" career. I'm seriously considering applying at the pizza place down the street just because it will give me social status and a place in the community. I could buy the place if I wanted to, but if I cant get a part-time job making pizzas it will lead to p***y I would never get as a random citizen. :roll:

I know a guy who has an engineering degree who works as a bartender, and has zero interest in being an engineer because it incurs no respect in today's society. I doubt he has thought it through as much, but he knows a good career means celibacy.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Kradmelder » March 8th, 2017, 9:44 am

More BS from the gutters of society. My work place has quite a few young men who just graduated as engineers. Doing very well and progressing with the professional registration under supervision of seniors. Like always. I have one working under me. Self starter, good character, positive young man who just got married to a nice girl. And what a suprise, they are white. No 'system' kept them down despite very severe AA against white men. They are polite, intelligent and dedicated and with very pretty decent girlfriends. Many young saffers emigrate and do very well in the west. No system kept them down for being white or being male, granted certain liberal jewish shit works against them.

https://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-19-00-born-in-the-rsa-and-big-in-the-usa

My son is still in high school, hasp resented at conferences in europe for young innovators and has already had an interview with a large engineering firm for potential bursary. he is young and not whining about being held back. Good young people succeed, like they always have. Whiner gutter crawlers continue to be whining gutter crawlers. Unfortunately there is no more apartheid to pack off white trash to the army or the railroads or post office to stop them lying around whining about how hard done by they are, and can't ship them to australia. Australia has closed the doors to white trash. No one wants them oh boo hoo hoo. No woman will sleep with them oh my, what a shock.

Face it, trash has always existed and always will. The rest of the world doesn't care that you want to cry in your hovel. We dont care. Get it? If such types don't breed it is called natural selection.
Last edited by Kradmelder on March 8th, 2017, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Cornfed » March 8th, 2017, 9:53 am

Kradmelder wrote:More BS from the gutters of society. My work place has quite a few young men who just graduated as engineers. Doing very well and progressing with the professional registration under supervision of seniors. Like always. And what a suprise, they are white.

Well of course. You will always be able to point to young white men doing well - until you can’t. There will just be fewer and fewer. But the question is why you would presumably regard a white man as the cat’s pajamas if he were certain age, whereas you would regard his clone as scum if younger. Is there not something wrong with society - rather than the individual - where the same person who is now regarded as a great man doing great things would be regarded as a loser if he were born 15 years later?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Cornfed » March 8th, 2017, 10:01 am

Kradmelder wrote:My son is still in high school, hasp resented at conferences in europe for young innovators and has already had an interview with a large engineering firm for potential bursary. he is young and not whining about being held back. Good young people succeed, like they always have.

That’s good. Would he still be able to succeed if you had been killed and he were living in a squatter camp, and if so, how? It seems like you think he would because good people always magically succeed. OK, how?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Cornfed » March 8th, 2017, 10:14 am

Kradmelder wrote:More BS from the gutters of society.

Krad, you are cool in many ways, but do you not realize you are a racetraitor in others?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5557
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Jonny Law » March 9th, 2017, 4:37 am

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:OK! Good job Corny I impressed that you are such a poor stupid bastard.

Yeah well no-one said the pigs were the sharpest tools in the shed, and the fact that your plan B was to go and earn $900 a month in a shithole with no air-con says a lot.


Thanks Corny :lol:,
You piece of shit asshole (that is what I call my friends).

Is is not just a shithole. It is also a garbage dump.
$1100 a month puts me in the upper income level here.

No air-con, no hot water, no western toilet. But there are more than enough mosquitoes, venomous bugs, reptiles and snakes. Its a f***ing paradise.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Jonny Law » March 9th, 2017, 4:43 am

Kradmelder wrote:More BS from the gutters of society. My work place has quite a few young men who just graduated as engineers. Doing very well and progressing with the professional registration under supervision of seniors. Like always. I have one working under me. Self starter, good character, positive young man who just got married to a nice girl. And what a suprise, they are white. No 'system' kept them down despite very severe AA against white men. They are polite, intelligent and dedicated and with very pretty decent girlfriends. Many young saffers emigrate and do very well in the west. No system kept them down for being white or being male, granted certain liberal jewish shit works against them.

https://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-19-00-born-in-the-rsa-and-big-in-the-usa

My son is still in high school, hasp resented at conferences in europe for young innovators and has already had an interview with a large engineering firm for potential bursary. he is young and not whining about being held back. Good young people succeed, like they always have. Whiner gutter crawlers continue to be whining gutter crawlers. Unfortunately there is no more apartheid to pack off white trash to the army or the railroads or post office to stop them lying around whining about how hard done by they are, and can't ship them to australia. Australia has closed the doors to white trash. No one wants them oh boo hoo hoo. No woman will sleep with them oh my, what a shock.

Face it, trash has always existed and always will. The rest of the world doesn't care that you want to cry in your hovel. We dont care. Get it? If such types don't breed it is called natural selection.


"they are white. No 'system' kept them down despite very severe AA against white men."
Affirmative Action is OK I guess?

"Many young saffers emigrate and do very well in the west."
HMM :idea:, Why do these AMAZING WONDERFUL WHITES have to leave their country for work elsewhere?
Captain Obvious says: The Whites are leaving SA and other countries because it sucks their home countries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF18DmbjArg

No one wants them oh boo hoo hoo. No woman will sleep with them oh my, what a shock. Face it, trash has always existed and always will. The rest of the world doesn't care that you want to cry in your hovel.
You are Jew minded worthless piece of shit of you believe that abandoning Whites is a great idea.
1. Do not give a shit about Whites suffering in SA
2. Let the intelligent successful Whites in SA immigrate to other Western countries
GENIUS :idea:
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » March 9th, 2017, 11:48 am

Baby boomers are the scum of the earth. They sold out their own children by allowing in tens of millions of immigrants who then took tens of millions of jobs. Now boomers are complaining because their own children can't find a job and have to live at home with them. WELL, maybe you asshole boomers should have thought of that BEFORE selling out your own children's future by allowing mass foreign immigration?

f**k you boomers. Your children won't be paying for your retirement funds, social security, etc, because even if they wanted to, they simply wouldn't be able to afford it. Have fun dying alone, boomer scum.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » March 9th, 2017, 11:50 am

Nailer wrote:I see zero incentives for men to pursue "good" careers, other than the means to pay off the debt they incurred while earning their degree. A guy working at the right pizza parlor will have more sexual partners and a better social life than a guy with a "good" career. I'm seriously considering applying at the pizza place down the street just because it will give me social status and a place in the community. I could buy the place if I wanted to, but if I cant get a part-time job making pizzas it will lead to p***y I would never get as a random citizen. :roll:

I know a guy who has an engineering degree who works as a bartender, and has zero interest in being an engineer because it incurs no respect in today's society. I doubt he has thought it through as much, but he knows a good career means celibacy.


Not exactly. With a good career you get lots of money. With lots of money, you can f**k prostitutes, or travel to Thailand and f**k prostitutes.

You guys aren't even considering prostitution as an option and that is why you are all so frustrated. Just PAY FOR SEX and you will feel so much more peaceful and less stressed out.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » March 9th, 2017, 11:53 am

Kradmelder wrote:More BS from the gutters of society. My work place has quite a few young men who just graduated as engineers. Doing very well and progressing with the professional registration under supervision of seniors. Like always. I have one working under me. Self starter, good character, positive young man who just got married to a nice girl. And what a suprise, they are white. No 'system' kept them down despite very severe AA against white men. They are polite, intelligent and dedicated and with very pretty decent girlfriends. Many young saffers emigrate and do very well in the west. No system kept them down for being white or being male, granted certain liberal jewish shit works against them.

https://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-19-00-born-in-the-rsa-and-big-in-the-usa

My son is still in high school, hasp resented at conferences in europe for young innovators and has already had an interview with a large engineering firm for potential bursary. he is young and not whining about being held back. Good young people succeed, like they always have. Whiner gutter crawlers continue to be whining gutter crawlers. Unfortunately there is no more apartheid to pack off white trash to the army or the railroads or post office to stop them lying around whining about how hard done by they are, and can't ship them to australia. Australia has closed the doors to white trash. No one wants them oh boo hoo hoo. No woman will sleep with them oh my, what a shock.

Face it, trash has always existed and always will. The rest of the world doesn't care that you want to cry in your hovel. We dont care. Get it? If such types don't breed it is called natural selection.


I can't disagree with you but at the same time, if prostitution isn't legalized then so many young men will just stay as frustrated celibates. What happens when such men snap and go on killing sprees?

Just f***ing legalize prostitution already. America will become a much more chilled out and relaxed place to live as a result. People as it stands right now, are so f***ing sexually repressed in America.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 9th, 2017, 4:00 pm

I am new here so I don't want to offend, but I am a conservative and I was taught to respect my elders. I'm glad I did and they taught me a lot in life. Most people genuinely meant well in those times. This was before the world went to hell, due to Jewish organized, left wing indoctrination. Discrimination against young people was one of most ridiculous political correct things they brought in. I don't identify with it.

Now we have young people (virtually kids) in senior roles as professors, doctors, lawyers, pilots, sea captains and actors. Come on... How can a person that young really be expected to meet the varying challenges life or the workplace throws at them? I think its ridiculous.

They were different times, but I NEVER felt put down, or discriminated against by my elders. If anything I learnt from their guidance, and their put downs, if you will, encouraged me to succeed, and I did. I didn't complain about it FFS. I figured they have been down the road I was travelling and knew better than me. There is so substitute for experience in my book.
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: What are young men supposed to do?

Postby Adama » March 9th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Cornfed wrote:It seems to me that many older men on this forum look down on younger white men for not having large sums of money thrown at them by the system, despite the fact that they are clearly being discriminated against. Apparently they are supposed to have come up with some magical solution to the problem, ensuring that they would be handed lots of money like they would have been in the past, and not doing so makes them inferior to men in the past. This despite the fact that older generations never had to do any such thing and of course failed to do any such thing for the benefit of their children.

Lets take a concrete example. I have an older relative who is now a surgeon of some renown, which of course means he is not exactly living in abject poverty. To me this means he was lucky to get in on a good thing back in the day, passed his exams, accepted his then guaranteed job, turned up to work, was brought forward in an environment where highly skilled older physicians were expected to spend a lot of time training him, and as a bonus he turned out to be talented at what he was doing - something he couldn’t really have know before he started. So of course good for him and he fully deserves his rewards. But some on this forum would think he must be some specially magically superior godlike figure and guaranteed success no matter what.

Now consider if he were applying to med school today. He simply wouldn’t get in. He went to a not so great rural school and his scores, though high, would not now be able to grant him guaranteed access, especially with all the foreign students now admitted. And with affirmative action, he would have no chance of getting in any other way. But, you say, he could have done something else and been equally successful. Well maybe, but looking at the situation, it probably would have been the same story. By the time he graduated, the market likely would be flooded. He would probably be unemployed now if subjected to conditions anything like faced by current young Western men. But you say, he would have thought of something, since he must be so brilliant because the system hands him much money. I can tell you with some confidence that he wouldn’t. He was and is a classic study & work hard and play by the rules and you will be rewarded guy, and luckily for both him and the world he got in on the tail end of a world where that worked.

So could people criticizing young men for being “basement dwelling losers” please tell me why they are inferior to my relative, when they could have been him if only they had been born in the right time, and what exactly they are supposed to do, or what you imagine he would do in their place.


The real problem is that you care what someone thinks of you. If whoever doesn't like you, with all due respect to him, that's his problem. You don't live your life for him. You don't owe him anything. If he doesn't like you, or what your situation is, that's on him.

You'll soon find out that there are many people in this world who have all kinds of opinions and expectations of you that they think you should be living up to, as if they have the right to direct your life. But your life is not theirs. So really, they can speak into the air all they want to about your life. That doesn't mean you should give heed to it.

Also, just like everyone has their own opinion (or at least they all have opinions contrary to yours), there are many people who have the "I told you so" mentality.

You'll also discover that the more facts and details someone knows about you, the more information you've given them to attack you later on, should they turn out to be treacherous.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests