Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by yick » March 16th, 2017, 6:48 am

desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.
Thanks man, it's a waste of time trying to debate 'masculine and proud' (hahaha!) as he is a fact free void who regurgitates shite from fox spews. :?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 8:36 am

yick wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.
Thanks man, it's a waste of time trying to debate 'masculine and proud' (hahaha!) as he is a fact free void who regurgitates shite from fox spews. :?

Yeah, my quote: I fail to see how this is my problem? I was being sympathetic. Besides I heard your not black, so what are you still wining about now? Maybe you are some other disgruntled migrant/ minority trying to change our ways of life using deceptive means.

There is nothing wrong with expressing a supported opinion backed up with facts. Debate on this should be encouraged not responded to using abuse, humiliation and the proverbial disenfranchised tactics of racism and hatred.

Your last comment, your abuse and vulgarities; lack of evidence and an inability to be receptive nor constructively responsive of the facts presented (and supported), say a lot more about YOU than they do about me, 'Yick'.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by yick » March 16th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote: Yeah, my quote: I fail to see how this is my problem?
Your problem is your lack of clarity with the only language you know.
I was being sympathetic.
Misuse of word - you obviously don't know what 'sympathetic' means.
Besides I heard your not black,

so what are you still wining about now?

Maybe you are some other disgruntled migrant/ minority trying to change our ways of life using deceptive means.
Listen man, find a migrant, any migrant, and get them to teach you English... said with love and concern. :?
There is nothing wrong with expressing a supported opinion backed up with facts.
Except you didn't! You trawled Fox Spews and came back with bullshit, it does NOT count.
Debate on this should be encouraged not responded to using abuse, humiliation and the proverbial disenfranchised tactics of racism and hatred.
Que? No entiendo! :?
Your last comment, your abuse and vulgarities; lack of evidence and an inability to be receptive nor constructively responsive of the facts presented (and supported), say a lot more about YOU than they do about me, 'Yick'.
What do you think your posts say about you, apart from being as thick as shite?

I have to say, the fact that you can't get a woman of your own race in Australia says all I need to know regarding you.

Five years posting and you still haven't made the move, when are you making the move, or are you another 'Tsar' all talk, no action? :D

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
Posts: 56
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 6:36 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by desembarazarse » March 16th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote:Like I care. Was I speaking to you, anyway...?
You realize that you are posting in a public forum where anyone can read and respond to your words, right? If you have something private to say to yick, send him a private message.
Masculine&Proud wrote: I did my homework and presented FACTS!
You wrote "I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country." This is a not a fact. You did not do your homework.
Masculine&Proud wrote: In any event I was not abusive on here, Yick WAS! I stated in the beginning this was research, given without prejudice. If you/ he cant handle that its YOUR problem.
The way to handle "I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country" is by pointing out that yick is not black. I have already "handled" this.
Masculine&Proud wrote: So what are you, do reveal, another disgruntled immigrant who cant call America home, so your taking it out on me?
I'm not interested in revealing any personal information about myself here other than the fact that I'm learning Spanish.
Masculine&Proud wrote: ...Ill also take everything you say with a grain of salt, as you are manipulative and a hypocrite ;-)
Yes, please do take my statements with a grain of salt and check them carefully. Read through yick's post history and you will find out that what I'm saying is true: yick is not black. Please explain how I am being manipulative and a hypocrite. I'm just pointing out that yick is not black in response to "I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country." This would be like you getting mail returned by the Post Office due to insufficient postage and then calling the mailman manipulative and a hypocrite.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by yick » March 16th, 2017, 3:34 pm

Desembarazarse my man! 'Masculine and Thick' doesn't know what the words he uses means. :lol:

I hope you are making progress with your Spanish - thanks for your contributions, amigo! :)

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 3:37 pm

I also know yick is not black. nor is he living in america. he has stated that on the forum so it is no secret.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2638
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by MrMan » March 16th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote:
MrMan wrote:Kradmelder,

Since the original inhabitants of Australians were black Aborigines, shouldn't you think it equally strange if a white man calls himself Australian?

I see what your are saying, but we have to look at things in context. The fact is the High Court ruled in Mabo vs Queensland CLR 1992, Cases 1 and 2, Australia unlike America, was settled under the British law of 'Terra Nullius'. America was from a legal perspective was also mentioned when interpreting the common law (case law) where it was seen to have been 'conquered'. As such treaties were formed with the indigenous inhabitants in America.

In Australia this simply didn't happen. Australia was settled, not conquered. As such and again from a legal perspective it was settled. Indigenous peoples therefore had/have no true legal right to claim the land as their OWN, from an imperial, sovereign perspective.
You are going into a lot more detail into something that I wasn't talking about. I don't think 'Australian' is a racial distinction. It was weird to me to see a black woman call herself 'French.' But then I figured she might be a mullato, and literally be part French. French sure sounds like a racial, not just a political designation to me. But Austrailian? If we use it a racial designation, the pre-colonial Australians were dark skinned and most of them probably looked a lot more like Africans than Europeans. I know some Papuans, and a lot of them kind of look African. But there are some with kind of European noses and other features we don't associate with subsaharan Africa.
I realize this is just governments covering their a$$es for their past injustices. But how could the court possibly have ruled to banish the British commonwealth and Australian government and give the Aboriginal people their country back? The same could be said with America and the Red-Indians; Israel (Palestine) Hawaii and the Bahamas, no? They just wouldn't do it.
There are Hawaiians who try to get their independence back. I wonder what those islands would be like without the US backing them up and if they could maintain the level of economic development they have now. The US had a peace treaty with it, and some US citizens took it over, I hear, with a commitment from the US marines to protect American citizens. One president wanted to back up the queen's claim. But the next one wanted to annex it. And most Native Hawaiians didn't support annexation, I hear, and many abstained from the statehood vote. They were trying to get it back on the UN's disputed territories list. It had been taken off.

User avatar
JonathanJB1977
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: March 27th, 2017, 3:31 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty? ABSOLUTELY

Post by JonathanJB1977 » March 27th, 2017, 4:04 am

I am a white American though, having been in the American Navy, I have traveled to quite a few countries around the world and seen many different types and backgrounds of women. Personally, I find unequivocally that dark skinned African/African American women - with voluptuous and curvaceous physiques, the taller the better - are the most attractive, in my eyes. The fact of the matter is that I do not find gaunt, skinny women to be appealing at all (or very seldom do I find that attractive) so I generally am NOT attracted to Asian women. I love the history, heritage and culture of black women PERIOD. I love spunky and strong-minded females and African women in origin fit these attributes.

One thing, however, that I would love to do is date a foreign black women, like perhaps a Jamaican or Haitian. I have never been in a relationship with a Non-American but I would love to try that one day. I would even be open to relocating.

User avatar
JonathanJB1977
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: March 27th, 2017, 3:31 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty? ABSOLUTELY

Post by JonathanJB1977 » March 27th, 2017, 4:17 am

I am a white American though, having been in the American Navy, I have traveled to quite a few countries around the world and seen many different types and backgrounds of women. Personally, I find unequivocally that dark skinned African/African American women - with voluptuous and curvaceous physiques, the taller the better - are the most attractive, in my eyes. The fact of the matter is that I do not find gaunt, skinny women to be appealing at all (or very seldom do I find that attractive) so I generally am NOT attracted to Asian women. What can I say? I have good taste!

One thing, however, that I would love to do is date a foreign black women, like perhaps a Jamaican or Haitian. I have never been in a relationship with a Non-American but I would love to try that one day. I would even be open to relocating.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”