Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by drealm »

Whenever I look at women of another race I naturally gravitate towards the lightest, most European looking ones. An example would be that famous Afghan woman on the front cover Time magazine, who looks Aryan. My sense is that most non-whites want to be lighter or whiter. So ones I'm attracted too are also the ones locals are attracted too.

I would say black women in general aren't pretty. Also it's not just skin color. They have different facial structure and body shape. However blacks love to make you think it's just a pigment issue. A good way of recognizing it's more than pigment is to look at albino blacks like the one below. You can see that her hair even thought it's blonde is still very kinky.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

drealm wrote:Whenever I look at women of another race I naturally gravitate towards the lightest, most European looking ones. An example would be that famous Afghan woman on the front cover Time magazine, who looks Aryan. My sense is that most non-whites want to be lighter or whiter. So ones I'm attracted too are also the ones locals are attracted too.

I would say black women in general aren't pretty. Also it's not just skin color. They have different facial structure and body shape. However blacks love to make you think it's just a pigment issue. A good way of recognizing it's more than pigment is to look at albino blacks like the one below. You can see that her hair even thought it's blonde is still very kinky.

Albino darkies are only a reminder of how ugly darkies would be if they were white. AKA sand blasted darkies. Even if they have white skin they are totally unpompable, hence their melanin content is not the reason people want nothing to do with them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder,

You say you don't hate blacks, but the 'beastiality' comment comes off as your not thinking they are human. That comes off as rather contemptuous.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

I think "some" women from other races can be pretty, but its natural to want to date your own race. I find Swedish, German and Dutch women the most beautiful on earth, blue or green eyes, blonde hair, high cheek bones and fair complexion. White skin is beautiful and feminine.

I would also argue most other races feel the same, because you see all the Muslims, Indians and Africans' trying to meet and sex these women. Although due to the nature & high crime rate of these races in our country, most Australian women who look like this (and there are many) wouldn't be caught dead with men from most of those races, and I don't have to explain why. This is evident in their dating profiles.

However, I am seeing more half cast Asians and blacks, as pictured, than I use too due to their invasion and exploitation of our predominantly white country. Personally, I think they look disgusting. To me Asians like this look like down-syndrome children, they make me sick & the fact is society ostracises them. It's a perfect example of why blood lines generally shouldn't be mixed. Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding. Its been scientifically proven, but this is hidden by western governments and the media. When crossed white skin dominates all blood lines for a reason: nature has refined it to be the purest and the best. However, cross breeding white blood destroys thousands of years of natural, pure racial evolution with inferior genes. This is unnatural and its a fact.

It's funny how there is a common, but delusional, concensus based on indoctrination that people who simply tell the truth about this are labelled 'white supremesists', when nature itself is a white supremesist!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Masculine&Proud wrote:However, I am seeing more half cast Asians and blacks, as pictured, than I use too due to their invasion and exploitation of our predominantly white country. Personally, I think they look disgusting. To me Asians like this look like down-syndrome children, they make me sick & the fact is society ostracises them. It's a perfect example of why blood lines generally shouldn't be mixed. Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding. Its been scientifically proven, but this is hidden by western governments and the media. When crossed white skin dominates all blood lines for a reason: nature has refined it to be the purest and the best. However, cross breeding white blood destroys thousands of years of natural, pure racial evolution with inferior genes. This is unnatural and its a fact.
What is a half cast? Is that someone who is mixed between races? Do mixed race people usually only breed with a small group of mixed race people? I don't see that? Is that what you mean by the inbreeding comment?

Mix a black and a white and the kids probably won't look white. Why do you say white skin dominates all blood lines? Do you mean socially?
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:However, I am seeing more half cast Asians and blacks, as pictured, than I use too due to their invasion and exploitation of our predominantly white country. Personally, I think they look disgusting. To me Asians like this look like down-syndrome children, they make me sick & the fact is society ostracises them. It's a perfect example of why blood lines generally shouldn't be mixed. Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding. Its been scientifically proven, but this is hidden by western governments and the media. When crossed white skin dominates all blood lines for a reason: nature has refined it to be the purest and the best. However, cross breeding white blood destroys thousands of years of natural, pure racial evolution with inferior genes. This is unnatural and its a fact.
What is a half cast? Is that someone who is mixed between races? Do mixed race people usually only breed with a small group of mixed race people? I don't see that? Is that what you mean by the inbreeding comment?

Mix a black and a white and the kids probably won't look white. Why do you say white skin dominates all blood lines? Do you mean socially?

Yes half cast is a mixed race. There is also quarter cast & third cast & so on. These were measurement terms used by the British in Australia & India after they colonised these nations. But somehow what someone identifies themselves as nowadays they are. So a black man living in Australia can call himself Australian. It's delusional IMO.

No the mixed races do not usually breed with other mixed races. They generally breed with whites. BUT if they have a strong sense if community, like some of our Indigenous population they don't. They breed with blacks. The reality is a half cast person doesn't fit in anywhere & they live VERY disadvantaged lives. Many are alcoholic, mentally ill, criminals/ are incarcerated, show genetic defects, & many commit suiccide- this is the Australian governments idea of good racial diversity!?

By inbreeding I meant races other than whites breeding with pure whites; including half casts breeding with pure whites. I mean breeding with pure whites who have not had their bloodlines diluted with non white breeding throughout their generations.

Seriously? Not from what I've seen. If you breed a black person with a white person you will get white(ish) but not a pure white person. The white blood is biologically speaking the dominating blood. It takes over. This is not always the case, but it is 99.9%, especially if it's done in two generations or more.

These things are just facts given without prejudice & free personal opinion based on research & what I've observed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:

Coloureds marry and breed almost exclusively with other Coloureds here. Except very wealthy famous ones like Brian Habana who will get a gold digger white woman. They are a mix of malay, indonesian, indian, San, hottentot, black and white. They certainly do not look white.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Masculine&Proud wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Yes half cast is a mixed race. There is also quarter cast & third cast & so on. These were measurement terms used by the British in Australia & India after they colonised these nations. But somehow what someone identifies themselves as nowadays they are. So a black man living in Australia can call himself Australian. It's delusional IMO.

No the mixed races do not usually breed with other mixed races. They generally breed with whites. BUT if they have a strong sense if community, like some of our Indigenous population they don't. They breed with blacks. The reality is a half cast person doesn't fit in anywhere & they live VERY disadvantaged lives. Many are alcoholic, mentally ill, criminals/ are incarcerated, show genetic defects, & many commit suiccide- this is the Australian governments idea of good racial diversity!?

By inbreeding I meant races other than whites breeding with pure whites; including half casts breeding with pure whites. I mean breeding with pure whites who have not had their bloodlines diluted with non white breeding throughout their generations.

Seriously? Not from what I've seen. If you breed a black person with a white person you will get white(ish) but not a pure white person. The white blood is biologically speaking the dominating blood. It takes over. This is not always the case, but it is 99.9%, especially if it's done in two generations or more.

These things are just facts given without prejudice & free personal opinion based on research & what I've observed.
It is ridiculous that a black person calls himself australian. Or how the liberal media in the UK says the crime is by a british person when he is clearly black, paki, or some other brown race. They will never be British anymore than if my son is born in China he becomes chinese. Only an englishman, welshman or scotsman are british. I can live all my life in china or britain and I will never be Chinese or british. Winston is born in america but is Chinese. I will never be chinese even born there. So why is a paki or darkie moving to the UK 'British'? He is not by ethnicity, race, or culture. More liberal BS.

Other liberal BS is terms like african-american. If I move to the USA will I be african-american? Why not? Im more african than a nigger who has never been there or have any right to live there.

A negro is just that no matter where he lives. A mixed race is a mixed race, whether you call them Coloured, mulatto, half caste, no offence intended any more than calling a white man a caucasian. An indian whose ancstors have been in SA 200 years calls himself an indian, not a south african, which implies a white man. The nation south africa is a white concept. A black man is a zulu, a xhosa, a venda etc. That is what they are. Why is it that it is only liberals take offence at this reality? A coloured takes no offence at being called what he is. Nor does a black man being called black, or a chinese called a chinese. Yet somehow liberals take all sorts of offence and noticing the obvious.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I certainly wouldn't say no if the women's Jamaican sprint team wanted to take me back to their dorm. Of course men have a history of boffing pretty much anything. I don't know if I'd actually be in a relationship with one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote: It is ridiculous that a black person calls himself australian. Or how the liberal media in the UK says the crime is by a british person when he is clearly black, paki, or some other brown race. They will never be British anymore than if my son is born in China he becomes chinese. Only an englishman, welshman or scotsman are british. I can live all my life in china or britain and I will never be Chinese or british. Winston is born in america but is Chinese. I will never be chinese even born there. So why is a paki or darkie moving to the UK 'British'? He is not by ethnicity, race, or culture. More liberal BS.
So much for you being African then. You have just decalred yourself a permanent "settler," a person whose who deserves to remain a target of the real locals.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

South African women must be a different breed. I don't think most American women would be into this kind of racial talk. If an American man spoke the way certain people do here, he would be cast out of the social group. American women stop talking to people who say much less than what anyone has written here. So we know South African women must be somewhat different from the rest of western white women, if they have feelings similar to those expressed here.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Kradmelder wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
MrMan wrote:

It is ridiculous that a black person calls himself australian. Or how the liberal media in the UK says the crime is by a british person when he is clearly black, paki, or some other brown race. They will never be British anymore than if my son is born in China he becomes chinese. Only an englishman, welshman or scotsman are british. I can live all my life in china or britain and I will never be Chinese or british. Winston is born in america but is Chinese. I will never be chinese even born there. So why is a paki or darkie moving to the UK 'British'? He is not by ethnicity, race, or culture. More liberal BS.

Other liberal BS is terms like african-american. If I move to the USA will I be african-american? Why not? Im more african than a nigger who has never been there or have any right to live there.

A negro is just that no matter where he lives. A mixed race is a mixed race, whether you call them Coloured, mulatto, half caste, no offence intended any more than calling a white man a caucasian. An indian whose ancstors have been in SA 200 years calls himself an indian, not a south african, which implies a white man. The nation south africa is a white concept. A black man is a zulu, a xhosa, a venda etc. That is what they are. Why is it that it is only liberals take offence at this reality? A coloured takes no offence at being called what he is. Nor does a black man being called black, or a chinese called a chinese. Yet somehow liberals take all sorts of offence and noticing the obvious.

I know what your saying & your right. How can a person with a different race, culture & upbringing migrate to another country as an alien & all of a sudden be an American, an Englishman a Scotsman, or whatever. It's delusional & is a clear example of how we are being brainwashed & immigration forced upon us.

You are also right about the crime wave in England. They never say it's a bunch of Pakistani's or Arabs committing 99.9% of crime do they. It's a joke. I'm glad BrEXIT occurred, but the numbers of foreigners those cowardly, & stupid politicians allowed into England was genocide on their own culture & people.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes in Australia mixed race blacks- black & white mixed (also called half cast here) do predominantly breed and hang out with blacks, as they do in your country.

BUT in remote areas where there are more pure blacks (and not many mixed races of these people) they are ostracised by the pure blacks & the pure whites. This might be the difference with your country.

Also similar to in your country, it's the opposite if these mixed race blacks have money are educated or are a movie star etc. they usually date whites or whatever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: It is ridiculous that a black person calls himself australian. Or how the liberal media in the UK says the crime is by a british person when he is clearly black, paki, or some other brown race. They will never be British anymore than if my son is born in China he becomes chinese. Only an englishman, welshman or scotsman are british. I can live all my life in china or britain and I will never be Chinese or british. Winston is born in america but is Chinese. I will never be chinese even born there. So why is a paki or darkie moving to the UK 'British'? He is not by ethnicity, race, or culture. More liberal BS.
So much for you being African then. You have just decalred yourself a permanent "settler," a person whose who deserves to remain a target of the real locals.
I didn’t realise you were such a fanatically racist imperialist, in that you think of Africa as an inherently black/bantu continent. Actually a few hundred years ago your species was confined to a part of central Africa and only expanded when dickheads started feeding you. As to the "real locals", you mean Bushmen and Hottentots? I don't think they're much of a problem.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The only real locals are khoisan people. They barely exist anymore because the black part of your ancestors wiped them out. Negros are colonizers here as much as any white man. Except the white man built something while the negro only slaughtered and raped the land and moved on, until he ran into the man and his savage ways met white retaliation.

If blacks are unhappy with the white man they can always go back to west Africa. But please leave your cars computers clothes phones etc that you got from whitey because want to decolonise their minds.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote:
The only real locals are khoisan people. They barely exist anymore because the black part of your ancestors wiped them out. Negros are colonizers here as much as any white man. Except the white man built something while the negro only slaughtered and raped the land and moved on, until he ran into the man and his savage ways met white retaliation.

If blacks are unhappy with the white man they can always go back to west Africa. But please leave your cars computers clothes phones etc that you got from whitey because want to decolonise their minds.
Well since you're not Khosian, you're a settler who deserves what comes to pass.

Also, most whites are quite fine with me. It is simply the handful of low-intelligence, angry, bottom-dwellers like yourself and Cornfed who give decent whites a bad reputation. In America, we call your type "Poor White Trash" and everyone including decent white people hold you in utter contempt. Blacks like me look down upon you with disgust and deep ridicule 8)

Also, from the content of your posts, nothing positive that whites created is attributable to you and your type of "white." You are not on that level as much as you would like to be. That is like my taking credit for all the brilliant left-handed inventors, scientists, and academics simply because I am also left-handed.

What that tells me is that you are a moron who is devoid of any personal accomplishment since you try to steal credit and esteem for the accomplishments of others who would very clearly want nothing to do with you and your addle-brained ilk. Are you that much of a personal failure, sheesh?

Consequently, I call your "whiteness" into deep question as those who beat their chests about whiteness usually have the weakest claim to it. Even if you are truly "white," it seems that only you and the Cornfeds of the world really care at all.