Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by yick » March 16th, 2017, 3:01 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:
However, I am seeing more half cast Asians and blacks, as pictured, than I use too due to their invasion and exploitation of our predominantly white country. Personally, I think they look disgusting.
Yeah? I wonder what you look like? I bet you are f**k all to look at, yourself. :roll:
To me Asians like this look like down-syndrome children, they make me sick & the fact is society ostracises them.


Funny, most white people I see in my nearly all white town in an industrialised part of England are ugly and make me feel ill on sight.
It's a perfect example of why blood lines generally shouldn't be mixed. Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding.


Que, boludo?
Its been scientifically proven,
Eh? When was this then?
but this is hidden by western governments and the media.
Oh yeah,,, but of course... :roll:
When crossed white skin dominates all blood lines for a reason: nature has refined it to be the purest and the best. However, cross breeding white blood destroys thousands of years of natural, pure racial evolution with inferior genes. This is unnatural and its a fact.
Like it did with Raquel Welch?
It's funny how there is a common, but delusional, concensus based on indoctrination that people who simply tell the truth about this are labelled 'white supremesists', when nature itself is a white supremesist!
It's only because calling you an idiot would be far easier.

Tell me - this site is called Happier Abroad - not - crappy racists and bigots meeting place to why they aren't getting laid. :D

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 6:36 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by desembarazarse » March 16th, 2017, 3:41 am

Kradmelder wrote:It is ridiculous that a black person calls himself australian.
I don't see a problem with a black person calling himself Australian if he has Australian citizenship. Nationality and ethnicity are two different things.

It would be an oversimplification to think of all Australians as being white, just as it would be an oversimplification to think of all Africans as being black. That's the problem with using the term "African-Americans" to mean black Americans - not all Africans are black. White South Africans who move to the U.S. should be considered African-Americans as well. U.S. citizens from North Africa: also African-Americans. If this is objectionable, why not just say "black Americans" to mean black Americans instead of going through linguistic contortions in the name of political correctness?

Is Winston Chinese or American? He's both. His nationality is American and his ethnic origin is Chinese.

Likewise, not every Indian is Hindu, not every Latino is Catholic, etc. Some Mexican-Americans don't speak Spanish. Some black men are neither thieves nor beggars.

As a Chinese-American, Winston is a different boat than Chinese, but also a different boat than white Americans.

The world is a multidimensional place.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 3:55 am

yick wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
However, I am seeing more half cast Asians and blacks, as pictured, than I use too due to their invasion and exploitation of our predominantly white country. Personally, I think they look disgusting.
Yeah? I wonder what you look like? I bet you are f**k all to look at, yourself. :roll:
To me Asians like this look like down-syndrome children, they make me sick & the fact is society ostracises them.


Funny, most white people I see in my nearly all white town in an industrialised part of England are ugly and make me feel ill on sight.
It's a perfect example of why blood lines generally shouldn't be mixed. Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding.


Que, boludo?
Its been scientifically proven,
Eh? When was this then?


but this is hidden by western governments and the media.
Oh yeah,,, but of course... :roll:
When crossed white skin dominates all blood lines for a reason: nature has refined it to be the purest and the best. However, cross breeding white blood destroys thousands of years of natural, pure racial evolution with inferior genes. This is unnatural and its a fact.
Like it did with Raquel Welch?
It's funny how there is a common, but delusional, concensus based on indoctrination that people who simply tell the truth about this are labelled 'white supremesists', when nature itself is a white supremesist!
It's only because calling you an idiot would be far easier.

Tell me - this site is called Happier Abroad - not - crappy racists and bigots meeting place to why they aren't getting laid. :D


I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country. It brings a tear to ones eye.
I wish you all the success in trying to convince yourself you fit in, really...

So you want scientific proof whites are the most intelligent race, especially to blacks? Not that ANYONE needed this!? There is plenty of scientific evidence and research, and much of it was done by the worlds best scientists the Germans, Swiss, Swedish and the English. May I ask where have you been living all your life, under a rock? These are FACTS and its been known for centuries. But one and to enlighten and educate you, as its seems you are desperate to know, 'James D. Watson, 79, co-discoverer of the DNA helix and winner of the 1962 Nobel Prize in medicine', proved it and others. See for yourself;

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18 ... hites.html


This article again proves the fact that society tries and possibly people like you attempt to silence, manipulate and indoctrinate against scientific facts. The same could be said with climate change. There are many more, but most of them are silenced and swept under the carpet, because of people like yourself who cant handle the truth. To quote Kradleder, its 'survival of the fittest' here, of which blacks lose out.

...I don t see it relevant to address any more of your abusive quotations... I clearly stated I submitted my opinions, which I am entitled too, without prejudice, based on science and my own observations. White people have had enough of your reverse racism and wont be silenced anymore. Europe, America and Australia did NOT ask for mass immigration. Its a brave new world. My case is confidently rested.
Last edited by Masculine&Proud on March 16th, 2017, 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 6:36 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by desembarazarse » March 16th, 2017, 3:55 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:Later generations of half cast races are more prone to genetic defects due to inbreeding.
I wonder if you realize that racial-mixing is the opposite of inbreeding.

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 6:36 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by desembarazarse » March 16th, 2017, 3:57 am

Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5605
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Adama » March 16th, 2017, 3:59 am

yick wrote:
Tell me - this site is called Happier Abroad - not - crappy racists and bigots meeting place to why they aren't getting laid. :D
All of this racism is just starting to make me feel sick. It is one thing to express your opinion. But then, that is all that you are inside, and that's all you ever talk about, and your life is centered around this hate, and that's all you speak of?

A racist person is full of hate. Not just for other races, but for practically anyone who isn't 100% exactly like them. Even if you're white, you're still not good enough, unless you're upper class. Even whites are slated for destruction in the racist's worldview, simply because they earn less money. That's how filled with hatred they are for humanity.

This should all be interesting to observe the account of this in the future. Ever since I came to realize that every idle word we utter will come under judgment and will have to be explained to Christ, I have refrained my tongue greatly. I can't imagine what people who insult whole races as being less than human are going to say to God. Are they going to say they hate their fellow man because the puma and the tiger naturally hate each other? Should be interesting to hear the account thereof.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 4:04 am

desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.

I couldn't care less what he is. He wanted evidence and he got it. He should have stated what race he was, as I and others here have.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 4:15 am

Adama wrote:
yick wrote:
Tell me - this site is called Happier Abroad - not - crappy racists and bigots meeting place to why they aren't getting laid. :D
All of this racism is just starting to make me feel sick. It is one thing to express your opinion. But then, that is all that you are inside, and that's all you ever talk about, and your life is centered around this hate, and that's all you speak of?

A racist person is full of hate. Not just for other races, but for practically anyone who isn't 100% exactly like them. Even if you're white, you're still not good enough, unless you're upper class. Even whites are slated for destruction in the racist's worldview, simply because they earn less money. That's how filled with hatred they are for humanity.

This should all be interesting to observe the account of this in the future. Ever since I came to realize that every idle word we utter will come under judgment and will have to be explained to Christ, I have refrained my tongue greatly. I can't imagine what people who insult whole races as being less than human are going to say to God. Are they going to say they hate their fellow man because the puma and the tiger naturally hate each other? Should be interesting to hear the account thereof.

I am not suggesting you levelled this at myself, but consider Adama, its no wonder people are looking to move abroad.
One of the main reasons is because their countries and cultures are being diluted by other races and cultures, many of them simply, by choice and by rights, don't want too be a part of; as well other things mentioned on here on happier abroad. This forced mass immigration IS the racism. It IS genocide. Contempt for it is public and is contemporary- the majority of the citizens of England, Holland and Sweden and Germany have said the same

I have stated previously not liking what's happened this has NOTHING to do with racism from my perspective and the perspectives of many. If it does that means 100% of the foreigners I've asked are all racists, as they have ALL said don't want this in their countries either! I disagree it has to do with hate.

Hate is a killer of man. Just because I follow God does not mean I have to live in a state of denial, indoctrination and hysteria. This has nothing to do with sin.
Last edited by Masculine&Proud on March 16th, 2017, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: January 17th, 2016, 6:36 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by desembarazarse » March 16th, 2017, 4:34 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.

I couldn't care less what he is. He wanted evidence and he got it. He should have stated what race he was, as I and others here have.
He HAS stated his race in the past - that's how I know he's not black. You could just ask if you don't know. If you think it's OK to write things like, "I am so sorry to hear you are black..." without first checking to see if he is actually black, well, that's your decision, but it hurts your credibility. I have to take everything you write with a grain of salt. Maybe you didn't do your homework.

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 5:05 am

desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote: I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country.
yick is not black. Read through his post history.

I couldn't care less what he is. He wanted evidence and he got it. He should have stated what race he was, as I and others here have.
He HAS stated his race in the past - that's how I know he's not black. You could just ask if you don't know. If you think it's OK to write things like, "I am so sorry to hear you are black..." without first checking to see if he is actually black, well, that's your decision, but it hurts your credibility. I have to take everything you write with a grain of salt. Maybe you didn't do your homework.

Like I care. Was I speaking to you, anyway...?
I did my homework and presented FACTS!
In any event I was not abusive on here, Yick WAS! I stated in the beginning this was research, given without prejudice. If you/ he cant handle that its YOUR problem.
So what are you, do reveal, another disgruntled immigrant who cant call America home, so your taking it out on me?
...Ill also take everything you say with a grain of salt, as you are manipulative and a hypocrite ;-)

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2309
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by MrMan » March 16th, 2017, 6:16 am

Kradmelder,

Since the original inhabitants of Australians were black Aborigines, shouldn't you think it equally strange if a white man calls himself Australian?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 6:29 am

MrMan wrote:Kradmelder,

Since the original inhabitants of Australians were black Aborigines, shouldn't you think it equally strange if a white man calls himself Australian?
The nation state of Australia was built by white men. Just like America was built by white men. Abos built nothing and lived in a prehistoric savage condition little better than beasts. May as well say Australia belongs to kangaroos and only they are australian

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 6:32 am

yick wrote:.

Tell me - this site is called Happier Abroad - not - crappy racists and bigots meeting place to why they aren't getting laid. :D
Are you hating racists and bigots? Shame. They are also people. They also bleed red and have rights just like gays because we are born this way. :lol:

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by yick » March 16th, 2017, 6:45 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:
I am so sorry to hear you are black and finding it hard living in a white country. It brings a tear to ones eye.
I wish you all the success in trying to convince yourself you fit in, really...
I'm not black and don't live in a white mans country and erm... yep...
So you want scientific proof whites are the most intelligent race, especially to blacks? Not that ANYONE needed this!?
No entiendo, boludo... :roll:

May I be so rude as to question if English is your first language?
There is plenty of scientific evidence and research,
Is there? Don't tell me, it's on Fox News...
and much of it was done by the worlds best scientists the Germans, Swiss, Swedish and the English.


English isn't your first language, is it?
May I ask where have you been living all your life, under a rock?
No, in an English speaking country, unlike you.

:lol:

FOX NEWS!

You f***ing dickhead...

This article again proves
That you are a thick twat! :lol:
...I don t see it relevant to address any more of your abusive quotations... I clearly stated I submitted my opinions, which I am entitled too,


Entitled to...

ENTITLED TO!!

Do you speak English? You can hardly write it!
without prejudice, based on science and my own observations. White people have had enough of your reverse racism and wont be silenced anymore.
I don't want you silenced, luv. Have you thought about night school and improving your writing skills? There's plenty of room for improvement in polishing up your English skills. :roll:

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: Are Women of other Races Pretty?

Post by Masculine&Proud » March 16th, 2017, 6:47 am

MrMan wrote:Kradmelder,

Since the original inhabitants of Australians were black Aborigines, shouldn't you think it equally strange if a white man calls himself Australian?

I see what your are saying, but we have to look at things in context. The fact is the High Court ruled in Mabo vs Queensland CLR 1992, Cases 1 and 2, Australia unlike America, was settled under the British law of 'Terra Nullius'. America was from a legal perspective was also mentioned when interpreting the common law (case law) where it was seen to have been 'conquered'. As such treaties were formed with the indigenous inhabitants in America.

In Australia this simply didn't happen. Australia was settled, not conquered. As such and again from a legal perspective it was settled. Indigenous peoples therefore had/have no true legal right to claim the land as their OWN, from an imperial, sovereign perspective.

Another high court case in Australia also ruled, with respect to the Australian Indigenous Aboriginal peoples, the Australian criminal law does not recognize nor accept any parallel or native law operating along side it.

I realize this is just governments covering their a$$es for their past injustices. But how could the court possibly have ruled to banish the British commonwealth and Australian government and give the Aboriginal people their country back? The same could be said with America and the Red-Indians; Israel (Palestine) Hawaii and the Bahamas, no? They just wouldn't do it. Would it be the right thing to do? I think years ago yes, but now no. But then again what country ever would do this? And there are many that could be accused: Indonesia (West Papua), Russia (Ukraine), Indian (Cashmere), Yugoslavia (Serbia), Africa's Indigenous war (hootoos) England (Falklands Islands), French (occupied nations world wide), Russia, America (Afghanistan/ Syria). Should people have stayed in their own countries and should there have been an apartide where this wasn't possible? Yes.

We have to be honest and accept that conquest is part of history. It is even part of human nature, a survival of the fittest, although its always hidden by governments doing it that they are the heros. There is more concerning, contemporary conquest at play right now. Consider Israel as a prime example. A powerful technological and supposedly intelligent country hoping to wipe out Palestinians. It even makes light of the fact that the killing of Palestinian children is somehow justified, as is the settlement of Palestinian land, using military force. Another example is how predominantly white countries are being settled by immigrants. IMHO whether it was the whites country in the first place or not is irrelevant, they are destroying a harmonious country by diluting its culture and race and making whites a minority where they have lived for hundreds of years and call home. There is no distinction. This is genocide. This is happening right now! In 200 years sympathetic people will be saying the same thing you are now about Israel's evil and the destruction of the white race and culture by settlement of migrants we are currently experiencing now. :o
Last edited by Masculine&Proud on March 16th, 2017, 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”