Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Good Majors for Jobs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2319
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by MrMan » March 17th, 2017, 11:02 am

What's AA?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Kradmelder » March 17th, 2017, 11:40 am

MrMan wrote:What's AA?
Affirmative Action. or (K)affirmative action.

giving job preference based on race, with white males being on the bottle of the pile if no suitable nonwhite applies.

You have it in USA as well and so does the UK. White males always come out last if all things are equal. You need far better experience and qualifications than any nonwhite to have a chance

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2319
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by MrMan » March 17th, 2017, 12:12 pm

The US is made up of many states and cities with their own governments. Affirmative Action is not universally applied. I think there are pockets of it, and it is controversial, too.

Does Kafir mean non-Christian? I know it means unbeliever in Arabic, and I heard South Africans use it for non-Christians. Is that what you mean?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Kradmelder » March 17th, 2017, 12:35 pm

MrMan wrote:The US is made up of many states and cities with their own governments. Affirmative Action is not universally applied. I think there are pockets of it, and it is controversial, too.

Does Kafir mean non-Christian? I know it means unbeliever in Arabic, and I heard South Africans use it for non-Christians. Is that what you mean?
A kaffir is a person who behaves like a savage, lazy, indolent, thieving etc. It is usually applied to blacks, but not all blacks are kaffirs. A decent civil honest working black man is not a kaffir. It can be applied to whites as well, like white trash, in which case you say wit kaffer. Religion doesn't factor in. Just behaviour.

I would assume the term nigger as well. Like not all blacks are niggers. Just those that behave like the negative stereotype, which is sub-human and anti-social. Then you have white wiggers, which are whites acting like niggers. Is this not so?

Strangely enough you would not use it for a low class Indian or Coloured. You would say Koelie and Goffel respectively. If you say charra or curry muncher it applies to all Indians but is not offensive as indians also use it, and it implies no behaviour, just race. Like an indian running around peddling samoosas, or trying to offer you a bargain because you are his' 'friend' while crooking you is a Koelie. A drunken dirty coloured who uses the f word every 2nd word is a Goffel. A low class behaviour but working white of the mechanic type class is a tappid :lol: A tappid doesn't behave like a wit kaffer, is honest and hard working, but likes to drink his brandy and coke, rev his engine, put fur on the dashboard etc :lol:

Eeveryone is catgeorised and classified :mrgreen: See, an orderly society :lol:

There are more. In the army a mechanic is a tiffe. A medic a tampon tiffie :lol: a infantry man a bokkop. Logistics a jam stealer. The air force would be the height of faggotry and would have many such names :lol:

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by yick » March 17th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:For this to be a useful topic you would have to be able to predict the future. If you can predict the future then don’t bother getting a degree. Just trade stock options and you will become a billionaire in no time.
You heart it here first: sit on your ass and do nothing or you're a sucker. Win by being a useless sack of flesh that does nothing for himself or society.
Or role the dice and see what happens. Or better yet, depose the system that makes things this way.
Interesting Cornfed, what are you doing about changing the system? Or about deposing The Man who is keeping you down?

Or do you expect other people to do the hard, dirty work whilst you sit on your ass with your mind in neutral, safe in your position as the perpetual critic with all the answers (but none of the action...)

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2319
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by MrMan » March 17th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Kradmelder wrote: A kaffir is a person who behaves like a savage, lazy, indolent, thieving etc. It is usually applied to blacks, but not all blacks are kaffirs. A decent civil honest working black man is not a kaffir. It can be applied to whites as well, like white trash, in which case you say wit kaffer. Religion doesn't factor in. Just behaviour.

I would assume the term nigger as well. Like not all blacks are niggers. Just those that behave like the negative stereotype, which is sub-human and anti-social.
I've heard that definition of 'the n word' from Richard Prior and a few other people. But the word is also used as a derrogatory term for anyone of African heritage and a term for them to call each other. I even had a black co-worker who greeted me by calling me 'My main n-----.' I pointed out he could call me that, but what if I came up to him and said the same thing to him. He said, "That don't sound right."
Then you have white wiggers, which are whites acting like niggers. Is this not so?
I haven't heard that term that much. I think it was used for whites that are like Eminem, who just talk black, dress black, and act black.
Strangely enough you would not use it for a low class Indian or Coloured. You would say Koelie and Goffel respectively. If you say charra or curry muncher it applies to all Indians but is not offensive as indians also use it, and it implies no behaviour, just race. Like an indian running around peddling samoosas, or trying to offer you a bargain because you are his' 'friend' while crooking you is a Koelie. A drunken dirty coloured who uses the f word every 2nd word is a Goffel. A low class behaviour but working white of the mechanic type class is a tappid :lol: A tappid doesn't behave like a wit kaffer, is honest and hard working, but likes to drink his brandy and coke, rev his engine, put fur on the dashboard etc :lol:

Eeveryone is catgeorised and classified :mrgreen: See, an orderly society :lol:

There are more. In the army a mechanic is a tiffe. A medic a tampon tiffie :lol: a infantry man a bokkop. Logistics a jam stealer. The air force would be the height of faggotry and would have many such names :lol:
[/quote]

You guys have your own complicated slang. Don't expect the rest of the English speaking world to know it without an explanation. Hollywood gives the rest of the world exposure to lots of American slang, and there is a bit of it in British films that we watch, but we are at a disadvantage when it comes to Aussie or South African slang.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5885
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Cornfed » March 17th, 2017, 10:50 pm

yick wrote:.
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:For this to be a useful topic you would have to be able to predict the future. If you can predict the future then don’t bother getting a degree. Just trade stock options and you will become a billionaire in no time.
You heart it here first: sit on your ass and do nothing or you're a sucker. Win by being a useless sack of flesh that does nothing for himself or society.
Or role the dice and see what happens. Or better yet, depose the system that makes things this way.
Interesting Cornfed, what are you doing about changing the system? Or about deposing The Man who is keeping you down?
What would you suggest exactly.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by yick » March 17th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:.
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:For this to be a useful topic you would have to be able to predict the future. If you can predict the future then don’t bother getting a degree. Just trade stock options and you will become a billionaire in no time.
You heart it here first: sit on your ass and do nothing or you're a sucker. Win by being a useless sack of flesh that does nothing for himself or society.
Or role the dice and see what happens. Or better yet, depose the system that makes things this way.
Interesting Cornfed, what are you doing about changing the system? Or about deposing The Man who is keeping you down?
What would you suggest exactly.
I've no idea, seeing as it isn't ME who is talking about deposing the system. You do, so tell me - what are you going to do about it?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5885
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Cornfed » March 18th, 2017, 12:06 am

yick wrote: I've no idea, seeing as it isn't ME who is talking about deposing the system. You do, so tell me - what are you going to do about it?
Generally with major projects you need to get a bunch or people enthused before anything can be done. If you want to build the world’s tallest skyscraper do you do out into a field by yourself with some steel and a wielders torch and get started or do you promote the idea, try to secure funding etc.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5885
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Cornfed » March 19th, 2017, 6:35 am

An interesting note on this topic is the situation with tradesmen here. Just 15 years ago they were making out like bandits. Now aside from lots of them being unemployed, most have been impoverished by the big companies hiring them as independent contractors at lower and lower real rates. They can’t make much of a living catering to the household market because most householders are broke and due to competition from people working under the table. I used to bemoan the fact that I didn’t become a tradesman, but now I’m glad I didn’t because most of them are now working their asses off and getting less net income than me. This may not be universal, but is becoming so. So it goes to show that you never know. You might have a perfect long term plan and perfectly execute it but still get screwed. Hence any plan that involves very long term goals has to be treated with the greatest of suspicion.

tom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 491
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by tom » March 19th, 2017, 7:14 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQrKfJj3hw[/youtube]

Jordan B Peterson has much to say on this subject, there is a major shift underway. The SJW/progressive left is definitely going to loose, I see no other possibility. They are weaker than they seem.

Here is an example of why I am so sure of this, look at this site, it has a characteristic universal to a SJW oriented sites
https://sfconservancy.org/
A quick jump to this story for context
Linus Torvalds is being targeted by SJW's. He is the creator of Linux
When you look at any SJW site they never allow comments, this is a universal feature of SJW / feminist hate sites. You see this on https://sfconservancy.org/
Where red pill, MGTOW, and now a wide verity of anti regressive left sites all have give and take comments, this in my opinion is unbeatable.
This is what SJW's are about in case you don't know
Last edited by tom on March 19th, 2017, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Kradmelder » March 19th, 2017, 7:34 am

Cornfed wrote:An interesting note on this topic is the situation with tradesmen here. Just 15 years ago they were making out like bandits. Now aside from lots of them being unemployed, most have been impoverished by the big companies hiring them as independent contractors at lower and lower real rates. They can’t make much of a living catering to the household market because most householders are broke and due to competition from people working under the table. I used to bemoan the fact that I didn’t become a tradesman, but now I’m glad I didn’t because most of them are now working their asses off and getting less net income than me. This may not be universal, but is becoming so. So it goes to show that you never know. You might have a perfect long term plan and perfectly execute it but still get screwed. Hence any plan that involves very long term goals has to be treated with the greatest of suspicion.
That is the situation with trades here as well, like the man I described above. I have given him a few days work around my house wiring garage door motor, roofing etc as missed a few car payments and in serious financial trouble. Because of BEE, white men in these trades are restricted to private jobs at homes and small business. There are so many people doing this that there is a downward pressure on wages and you get work from friends and people who want to help and prefer to pay a bit more just to make work for a good white man.

If people are struggling they will do this themselves at home instead of contracting it, so if times are bad even more pressure on these guys.

This shows that specialising is the way to go. Due to skills shortages there is an upward pressure on wages on being white doesn't eliminate you because there is no black alternative.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5885
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Cornfed » March 19th, 2017, 7:52 am

Kradmelder wrote:That is the situation with trades here as well, like the man I described above. I have given him a few days work around my house wiring garage door motor, roofing etc as missed a few car payments and in serious financial trouble. Because of BEE, white men in these trades are restricted to private jobs at homes and small business. There are so many people doing this that there is a downward pressure on wages and you get work from friends and people who want to help and prefer to pay a bit more just to make work for a good white man.

If people are struggling they will do this themselves at home instead of contracting it, so if times are bad even more pressure on these guys.

This shows that specialising is the way to go. Due to skills shortages there is an upward pressure on wages on being white doesn't eliminate you because there is no black alternative.
The obvious problem is that if you specialize in the wrong thing you are then truly f***ed because you are not qualified to do anything else. Also, it is only a matter of time before the job is automated and simplified to the point that non-whites (not necessarily blacks) can do it to an acceptable standard. Also, for our culture to continue, do we not need white writers, historians, lawyers, philosophers etc.? If we are just mechanics for the Anglo-Jew banksters then why bother? I just wish you would acknowledge there is a systemic problem here rather than always blaming the current victims.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 6:47 am

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Jeremy » March 19th, 2017, 2:23 pm

Computer science, engineering, accounting... that's pretty much it. If I could do it over again, I would've studied petroleum engineering at a "dumb" school (the one I went to had too many talented Asians to compete with). Employers only care about the type of degree and don't consider the difficulty of the grading curve.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Good Majors for Jobs

Post by Kradmelder » March 19th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Jeremy wrote:Computer science, engineering, accounting... that's pretty much it. If I could do it over again, I would've studied petroleum engineering at a "dumb" school (the one I went to had too many talented Asians to compete with). Employers only care about the type of degree and don't consider the difficulty of the grading curve.
A good bet would be look at professions that get preference for immigration. These are poeple with a world wide short fall. Surprisingly nurses are up there.

That is if you are white. If you arr not white just swim, fly row or walk and you are welcomed with housing, food and money.

You tubers and Internet anger specialists don't seem to be in demand anywhere. In fact they usually get banned and expelled.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”