MARXISM hidden racial differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

MARXISM hidden racial differences

Post by Eric »

This is a politically incorrect truth, but whites are the most civilized society that ever existed...we are the pinnacle of "civilization" as it is. I'm not being proud. I'm not being politically correct. I'm telling the truth, the truth that has been brainwashed and brushed under the rug. The truth is..... whites have better control over their sexual drives, other cultures and nations....go out promiscuously having sex whenever they feel like it, abortions, bastard fatherless children, rapes, violence, etc.

Whites are not like that. We worked very hard in white society to avoid these things. I do not feel whites have a natural inclination toward these things also. I've also heard that in the Ice Age, population was scarce. For thousands of years whites evolved in an environment where men and women were closely bonded to each other. It's a trademark of the white race that romantic or love relationships flourished predominantly in white couples. We have or at least had..... a reputation for being monogamous. While other cultures f***ed like jackrabbits and had no responsibility, and still do.... really. THAT'S THE REAL TRAGEDY OF FEMINISM. It worked on the white race in particular to destroy the strong bond between white male and female.
It's why perhaps when I was younger I found it particularly difficult to even be promiscuous, it didn't feel natural to me.

I'm going to go out on a limb to say that promiscuity is not a white trait. It's not naturally anyway.

I'm open to other ideas about race and the lies promoted by Marxism that destroys all races, and the truths to our history that have been brushed under the rug.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: MARXISM hidden racial differences

Post by Kradmelder »

Whites have been monogamous because of Christian culture. If whites have more than 1 partner it is a mistress or concubine. Not a whole flock. Romantic love is a modern concept. People used to marry for alliances, status, property, etc. The rise of white power in the middle ages came with Christianity and the moral force it brought.

Asians, jews and Muslims are also largely monogamous, except muzzies with multiple wives. Maybe some asian can explain what is the driving force in Asian culture since they didn't have monogamy pushed by Christianity. But the living together and affairs are not so common as modern whites.

Blacks are the only race that f**k like rabbits. They tend to have 'bush wives'. When the man is away he takes a temporary wife and spends his money on her. When you employ blacks you have to force them to send money home to the wife and kids as they don't do that. They must fend for themselves while mister spends it on the bush wife.

Pushing this sleeping around on whites has been recent and started with the jew control of media and entertainment. It is not a jew trait so it wasnt imposing their blood sucker culture. I believe it was done to weaken the white family, which was the pillar of white strength and power as a society. Break the family and you break the power of the white man to raise his son as a warrior, with discipline, with a work ethic, to serve his country and kaiser or king, and having his wife teach the children to be moral, well mannered and respectful.

Christianity bonded white men. They had a common basis where the serf and nobleman could unite under 1 banner even with nothing else in common. The SADF used it as well.compulsory prayer, not just the chaplain, but the OC would issue prayer cards and lead troops in prayer before an operation. We do it in the locker room before a rugby match as well. It is a very powerful force to unite men and let them know they are united in something bigger than themselves.

Because of this, jews removed prayer from schools. Take away the white man's prayer, break down his family, and he is ripe to become promiscuous and open to divide and rule, with the shekels flowing to the Chosen.

We can blame the jew for Marxism, feminism and every poison he put in white society that the jew himself doesn't practice. But white men allowed it. We could have said Juden Raus. Expel them like our ancestors did. The last good white man that said that, the white world turned on him. Until the white man globally says to jew we have had enough. Leave us alone or you will finally get the Holocaust you fantasize about, the rot will continue.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:This is a politically incorrect truth, but whites are the most civilized society that ever existed...we are the pinnacle of "civilization" as it is. I'm not being proud. I'm not being politically correct. I'm telling the truth, the truth that has been brainwashed and brushed under the rug. The truth is..... whites have better control over their sexual drives, other cultures and nations....go out promiscuously having sex whenever they feel like it, abortions, bastard fatherless children, rapes, violence, etc.

Whites are not like that. We worked very hard in white society to avoid these things. I do not feel whites have a natural inclination toward these things also. I've also heard that in the Ice Age, population was scarce. For thousands of years whites evolved in an environment where men and women were closely bonded to each other. It's a trademark of the white race that romantic or love relationships flourished predominantly in white couples. We have or at least had..... a reputation for being monogamous. While other cultures f***ed like jackrabbits and had no responsibility, and still do.... really. THAT'S THE REAL TRAGEDY OF FEMINISM. It worked on the white race in particular to destroy the strong bond between white male and female.
It's why perhaps when I was younger I found it particularly difficult to even be promiscuous, it didn't feel natural to me.

I'm going to go out on a limb to say that promiscuity is not a white trait. It's not naturally anyway.

I'm open to other ideas about race and the lies promoted by Marxism that destroys all races, and the truths to our history that have been brushed under the rug.
I think you're idealizing, It's a matter of degrees with plenty of overlaps.
The question to ask is why is it so easy to influence westerners into seemingly arbitrary behaviors/trends, like a willow on the wind.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think you're absolutely right Kradmelder about the pushing of promiscuity on whites and the reason it was/ is used that way, there is no other reason than to attack Christianity and destroy white family and culture and the strong bonds between men, women, and family.

droid, we have to face some inconvenient truths about Americans and America. The truth is, they were not the 'best and brightest' that came here... they were the out of work, desperate, opportunists and often the greedy individuals, who later brought their families; that's the truth. In this way, America and Americans were 'selected' for gullible, hardworking and dumb stooges...it only brought those people over. That's why this nation is filled with them - in a way a form of eugenics. That's also why they are heavily invested in patriotism and denials, it covers up their lies...and the realities.
I've noticed Americanism is all about working hard. I used to wonder why that is. That's like the entire culture of Americans...is workaholism. My Dad worked his ass off - and he'd get mad if you didn't, he was never happy - but didn't matter, he never stopped to think about it or if it was good, just buried his nose into his work and felt immediate personal satisfaction - much like an ostrich burying it's head into the sand.
Nevermind the country was going to shit, nevermind your country, culture and people were disappearing before you... just 'work hard'! I could recognize this country, from an early age, was bereft of anything fulfilling, that it was a scam...I recognized the brainless, pointless and mindless stupidity of dedicating all of your life to working, just for the sake of working... I was so incredibly infuriated and depressed, because of all this when I was younger. I had not a slightest understanding of what was happening, "not like I do now"... but what it felt like to me was, slavery - and that we were being taken for a ride down the river. It was a horrible and an awful helpless feeling; even moreso because you're parents and society are heavily invested into it.
"If a blind man leads a blind man, they will both fall into a hole." -Gospel of Thomas
That's why I realized and from a young age became an extremely attuned "thinker". It was an adaptive mechanism. I knew that here people don't know their ass from their elbow. Even the parents, especially them. I recognized something was really wrong, here.
and so I opted out of it from an early age. It was a hard choice, but I still don't think it was the wrong one.
The truth is those here existing today are paying for the selfish shortsightedness and stupidity of foolishness of our ancestors that brought us here; notice many of these families produce blame and guilt upon their offspring in America -
a mark of abuse and self-lying. The United States is an experiment, and we are paying the price of guinea pigs...

Americans and white Americans need to pick up their faith, Christianity, pick up their families...their long rich and binding European culture; and remember who we are. That is our only chance. We are Americans, but we are not only Americans. We are white Europeans and, share a common ancestry. We need to celebrate and hold that - not let it divide us... We need to be awake, aware and conscious and unafraid and sharp; which I believe is slowly starting to happen.
Our lives need to revolve around the church and communities as our center. Like things were. This will also provide a cushion and insulation against the insidious Jewish poison, a correct balance or antidote to what's going on. It's the only way, I think you know I am right.
Last edited by Eric on March 22nd, 2017, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think you're absolutely right Kradmelder about the pushing of promiscuity on whites and the reason it was & is used today, there is no other reason than to attack Christianity and destroy the white family and culture and the strong bonds between men, women, and family.

droid, we have to face some inconvenient truths about Americans and America. The truth is, they were not the 'best and brightest' that came here... they were the out of work, desperate, opportunists and often the greedy individuals who couldn't make it where they were (why would they leave if they were well off or could?), who later brought their families; that's the truth. In this way, America and Americans were 'selected' for gullible, hardworking and dumb stooges...it only brought those people over. That's why this nation is filled with them - in a way a form of eugenics. That's also why they are heavily invested in patriotism and denials, it covers up their lies...and the realities. That's why America is a cesspit of individuals and may explain fschmidts observations.
I've noticed Americanism is all about working hard. I used to wonder why that is. That's like the entire culture of Americans...is workaholism. My Dad worked his ass off - and he'd get mad if you didn't, he was never happy - but didn't matter, he never stopped to think about it or if it was good, just buried his nose into his work and felt immediate personal satisfaction - much like an ostrich burying it's head into the sand.
Nevermind the country was going to shit, nevermind your country, culture and people were disappearing before you... just 'work hard'! I could recognize this country, from an early age, was bereft of anything fulfilling, that it was a scam...I recognized the brainless, pointless and mindless stupidity of dedicating all of your life to working, just for the sake of working...
and so I opted out of it from an early age. It was a hard choice, but I still don't think it was the wrong one. I'm ashamed of my ancestors; to be honest, on a deep level.
The truth is those here existing today are paying for the selfish shortsightedness and stupidity of foolishness of our ancestors that brought us here; notice many of these families produce blame and guilt upon their offspring in America - who point to realities, as they are rightly "figuring out" the world,
a mark of abuse and self-delusion. The United States is an experiment, and we are paying the price of it. It is really a horrible place to be, there's no getting around that. I don't mean to cast doubt on a lot of people, but still I think there is some validity to what I say.
Americans and white Americans need to pick up their faith, Christianity, their New Testament bibles, and families...their long rich and binding European culture and traditions and history; and remember who we are. We need to stop being "afraid to be white" and embrace it. We need to turn away from the 'lies'. And I mean all of them - in order to strengthen and be who we are. That is our only chance. We are Americans, but we are not only Americans. We are white Europeans and, we share a common ancestry. We need to celebrate and hold that - not let it divide us... We need to be awake, aware and conscious and unafraid and sharp; which I believe is slowly starting to happen. We need to be those strong warriors brought together by such things as Christ and family and culture and tradition, as Kradmelder says. It's who we truly are, and it feels "right to us" on some deep level.
Our lives need to revolve around the church and communities as our center. Like things were. This will also provide a cushion and insulation against the insidious Jewish poison, a correct balance or antidote to what's going on. It's the only way.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Eric wrote:I think you're absolutely right Kradmelder about the pushing of promiscuity on whites and the reason it was & is used today, there is no other reason than to attack Christianity and destroy the white family and culture and the strong bonds between men, women, and family.

droid, we have to face some inconvenient truths about Americans and America. The truth is, they were not the 'best and brightest' that came here... they were the out of work, desperate, opportunists and often the greedy individuals who couldn't make it where they were (why would they leave if they were well off or could?), who later brought their families; that's the truth. In this way, America and Americans were 'selected' for gullible, hardworking and dumb stooges...it only brought those people over. That's why this nation is filled with them - in a way a form of eugenics. That's also why they are heavily invested in patriotism and denials, it covers up their lies...and the realities. That's why America is a cesspit of individuals and may explain fschmidts observations.
Nevermind the country was going to shit, nevermind your country, culture and people were disappearing before you... just 'work hard'! I could recognize this country, from an early age, was bereft of anything fulfilling, that it was a scam...I recognized the brainless, pointless and mindless stupidity of dedicating all of your life to working, just for the sake of working...
and so I opted out of it from an early age. It was a hard choice, but I still don't think it was the wrong one. I'm ashamed of my ancestors; to be honest, on a deep level.
The truth is those here existing today are paying for the selfish shortsightedness and stupidity of foolishness of our ancestors that brought us here; notice many of these families produce blame and guilt upon their offspring in America - who point to realities, as they are rightly "figuring out" the world,
a mark of abuse and self-delusion. The United States is an experiment, and we are paying the price of it. It is really a horrible place to be, there's no getting around that. I don't mean to cast doubt on a lot of people, but still I think there is some validity to what I say.
Americans and white Americans need to pick up their faith, Christianity, their New Testament bibles, and families...their long rich and binding European culture and traditions and history; and remember who we are. We need to stop being "afraid to be white" and embrace it. We need to turn away from the 'lies'. And I mean all of them - in order to strengthen and be who we are. That is our only chance. We are Americans, but we are not only Americans. We are white Europeans and, we share a common ancestry. We need to celebrate and hold that - not let it divide us... We need to be awake, aware and conscious and unafraid and sharp; which I believe is slowly starting to happen. We need to be those strong warriors brought together by such things as Christ and family and culture and tradition, as Kradmelder says. It's who we truly are, and it feels "right to us" on some deep level.
Our lives need to revolve around the church and communities as our center. Like things were. This will also provide a cushion and insulation against the insidious Jewish poison, a correct balance or antidote to what's going on. It's the only way.
You might revisit the history of migration to North America, especially from Europe. The men with drive and ambition were more likely the ones with enough gumption to leave various European shitholes and conflict zones. Many times, men who were considered dangerous to the throne got deported from their own countries to the new world. Its a lot more complex than "The losers got up and left.. " Losers dont venture. Like on this board. Losers just complain while they sit in their own shit and stink. No matter what your experience, you actually got off your duff and went to China. Most just sit around and bitche.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder is the closest to being correct here, but is still a little off. It was the Reformation that made Europe take the Bible seriously and become monogamous. Europe in the Middle Ages was a moral cesspool. Just read Chaucer. The pagan Europeans as described by Tacitus were more moral than the Catholics.

Romantic love originated in Arab culture and was spread to Europe with the rise of Islam, ironically enough.

Ultimately it is religion, not race, that determines behavior. Western (white) culture started going to hell when its religion got screwed up as I described here:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Rise-and-Fa ... tp102.html
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

As a Non-White..I totally agree with Eric...Man, I think this is one of your best posts here...Like TOP 5 easily.

Forget the perfection that fschmidt is trying to imply...Even if the White Race could get 70 to 80% of it right...it's already the best place to live on earth and we third worlders would line up for immigration :mrgreen:

That is also the reason Jews are trying their very best to suppress white culture because they know it does not take 100% effort or perfection or close to being correct to get things flowing in the right way. I think if White Culture gets its acts together by 30%....You would see vast improvement of white race as a whole.

I think only Jews are Afraid of this. I don't think even Blacks are plotting against White race from improving. With fence and smartness...many races can be kept out but the diabolical, shape shifting, masters of infiltration cannot.

We are back to square one...The problem of white race really are the Jews...If white race can figure out the way to get rid of them...I think organically whites would come together and built a harmonious society.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

These a$$holes have set up their economic con job world wide and most stupid a$$'s can't figure out what has happened.....
Time to Hide!