Pope Benedict is an Idiot!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Pope Benedict is an Idiot!!

Post by Eric »

I hate this man. Does anyone else recognize this imposter? He's mixing feminism with EQUALITY with religion politics, f**k off...

On a side note. Did Nietzche really say that Christianity killed Eros? I think Nietzsche said it...but it wasn't true. I mean, how can you outlaw Lust or sexual appetite - I get that it's not in the public sphere so much, but I think N. had a bone to pick with something.... he seemed like an angry man.

People make things then they happen... or they become 'things', strata or archetypes we discuss.
It seems like he just wanted to be angry - at all things, all the time.
That's how he seemed to me. Even thinking about him makes me bitter...

I mean, we can all be how we want to be nowadays - right? If you can get past the brainwashing, then you're free. It pissed me off listening to a Christian broadcast listening to how they used to have temple prostitutes and then he said Benedict said how "horribly women were treated" and brought up EQUALITY...hell they probably liked it, enjoyed it.
Stupid feminist crap!
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pope Benedict is an Idiot!!

Post by Yohan »

Benedict XVI as Pope of the Catholic Church resigned on 28 February 2013.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Nietzsche was a preacher's son who was raised by a gaggle of women. Consorted with prostitutes apparently (speculation is he died of syphilis). Scarcely could have been any more uptight. I accused him of penis envy (of the primitives he professed to admire so much) in a college seminar, and was kicked out of the class by the professor. PaloAltoGuy will have a different view of old Friedrich.

The current pope is Francis.
Mojo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mojo »

He said :

Christianity gave Eros poison to drink; he did not die of it, certainly, but degenerated to Vice.