Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Reason Jews are So Successful

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Adama » March 29th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Eric wrote:Another reason is all the above reasons. This is a Jewish world we live in now. Our tribes and culture is gone and cast away, there is nothing but what is foreign to us... and Christianity restrictions keep us from gaining in this world.

On top of that, all the brainwash and purposeful mind control aimed at us make us inept, co,fused and self destructive.

Its a great time to be Jewish. The least you could do Fschmidt is show some remorse for all the people suffering from it all, that re not part of your culture.


They have planned this for generations. They set out to engineer even the educational system, to make people study for years in their youth, to obtain paper, as permission to grant entry for working specialties. It is all there in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The world is the product of these people. Our very way of life, from the minds of the Jews.

It should be interesting to watch as all this is revealed to humanity at the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of all time.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » March 29th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Eric wrote:Another reason is all the above reasons. This is a Jewish world we live in now. Our tribes and culture is gone and cast away, there is nothing but what is foreign to us... and Christianity restrictions keep us from gaining in this world.

Christians did quite well in the past even with jews around, so what has changed? England is a good example. England expelled all jews in 1290 and jews were allowed back in in 1655. From 1290 to 1655, England didn't do that well. England did quite well from 1655 until recently. How do you explain this?

Its a great time to be Jewish. The least you could do Fschmidt is show some remorse for all the people suffering from it all, that re not part of your culture.

My culture? I am ethnically jewish, not culturally jewish. And why should I have remorse for people I hate? Most people today are horrible and I am glad that they are suffering.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Moretorque » March 29th, 2017, 8:18 pm

hE MAKES A INTERESTING POINT ABOuT England, or could it be what he considers doing well is when you hit the history books on a tour of lets conquer everybody.

In 1688 the glorious revolution took place and this group on the throne was unseated from the house of Orange who took over and in 1694 the Bank of England was established and since then England has either been at war or arming for it for over 300 years now and have been going into one country after another installing the debt scam.

Jews do understand money as well as commerce and with the net going only nit wits which is most of humanity have not figured the gig yet....

What he calls " not doing much " may have been a peaceful time for the indigenous people ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Eric » March 29th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:Another reason is all the above reasons. This is a Jewish world we live in now. Our tribes and culture is gone and cast away, there is nothing but what is foreign to us... and Christianity restrictions keep us from gaining in this world.

On top of that, all the brainwash and purposeful mind control aimed at us make us inept, co,fused and self destructive.

Its a great time to be Jewish. The least you could do Fschmidt is show some remorse for all the people suffering from it all, that re not part of your culture.


They have planned this for generations. They set out to engineer even the educational system, to make people study for years in their youth, to obtain paper, as permission to grant entry for working specialties. It is all there in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The world is the product of these people. Our very way of life, from the minds of the Jews.

It should be interesting to watch as all this is revealed to humanity at the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of all time.




Universities are Christian, but I don't doubt what you say...it's all true, I bet. It seems like that - a scam, it definitely is. Whereas these assholes are above it and work out of the system (they created the system) and so have all opportunity.... It really makes me mad.

And I can never be like that, because it's too late, and they'd - never let me do it Anyway because I'm not JEW. It's a trip. This whole world is a giant trip. It kinda makes you laugh.
What can I do?

Become Jewish?
I sense somehow that these people (like fschmidt) are not happy, anyways... with all that money; you'd think they would be. But they aren't; it's like the old cliché, more money brings less happiness and more misery. You can't escape Ecclesiastes I suppose...
It's like schmiddty here, he sounds like the Grinch. I picture him up on a hill top scowling down on people every year, every day. Seriously, he is a Grinch. that's just what I think though, these people may be happy some of them.
I don't know. Its a certain kind of happiness I suppose but it's not spiritual. It's very sociopathic in a way - they don't care about humanity (like Schmidt)... and they have an appearance you can recognize. It's very calm and detached, just like every powerful Jew I see on tv, or in a newspaper. Like that Jew Rothstein.
You've gotta sell your soul to be these people. You give up a lot. You have to be wise and ruthless, always lording it over anyone else. Your conscience eats at you.... that's why I believe these people aren't human, because a normal person's conscience would constantly tap on them to stop - it wouldn't feel right. They'd have to keep chloroforming it.
Women are only attracted to them for power, they can't have relationships...they are inside very lonely bent people.
Haven't you any idea fSchmidt?


Everybody usually hates them/fears them.
Last edited by Eric on March 29th, 2017, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Eric » March 29th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Im honestly thinking they are not human - Jews, but I don't know. They are of the line of Cain, Shem are whites, I think Joseph was Asian, and blacks are Ham.

Cain is evil....they cannot do good, because it's not in them; they just can't. I'm starting to believe that. Can you really, afterall, blame them then for what they do?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Moretorque » March 29th, 2017, 11:01 pm

The Elders of Zion only date back to 1903, the communist manifesto is the pre work of this which dates to 1848.
Last edited by Moretorque on March 30th, 2017, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Moretorque » March 29th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Eric wrote:Im honestly thinking they are not human - Jews, but I don't know. They are of the line of Cain, Shem are whites, I think Joseph was Asian, and blacks are Ham.

Cain is evil....they cannot do good, because it's not in them; they just can't. I'm starting to believe that. Can you really, afterall, blame them then for what they do?


The way you think is exactly what they want, might as well throw some Rockefeller space monsters in there as well........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby starchild5 » March 31st, 2017, 3:22 am

Eric wrote:Im honestly thinking they are not human - Jews, but I don't know. They are of the line of Cain, Shem are whites, I think Joseph was Asian, and blacks are Ham.

Cain is evil....they cannot do good, because it's not in them; they just can't. I'm starting to believe that. Can you really, afterall, blame them then for what they do?


Yeah...Jews are Aliens as I have been saying..Since, you have a thinking mind and an old soul...You will eventually realize it..They are anything but humans...

For most, it will take a lot more suffering to know it, unfortunately, some will just die without knowing the truth.

We are dealing with an Alien menace on earth. Earth is teeming with Aliens.

------------------------

All these feel good vibe is temporary in our lives, eventually, We all will come face to face with a load of sh*t aka in the form of diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental problems or financial problems or relationship problems. It's inevitable that we are all gonna die, these lines of thinking can only come from a Non-Human diabolical mind.

That every human dies itself should make you think...Something is wrong and controlled. Only slaves die. Its really not a big deal not to die, there are technologies that can make you live for 1000s of years and then you just shift dimensions.

Don't you feel avg. 70 years life expectancy is too freaking LOW. You cannot really figure anything out. First, 20 years of Jewish brainwashing in school, then parents, then job, making money...when you eventually start to think you are attacked by loads of diseases :( :( ..Its unfair.


BS is not man made..Its Alien aka Jewish. This 70 years technically 20 years give and take when you are in prime of your health is really very low to figure out Jewish sh*t on earth.

-----------

You are the only guy on Earth as far as I know...who at least figured out Jews are not Humans. You are on the VERY RIGHT TRACK.

Ok...I found the video where the Rabbi says the exact SAME FREAKING THING. Listen from the Jews themselves. What he is saying is 100% right. It may take some time for people to realzie this and would consider as BS...but I know..He is exactly RIGHT.

Rabbi teaches that Jews are interdimensional alien commandos sent to conquer earth

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Adama » March 31st, 2017, 1:31 pm

There are many lies out there which are meant to obscure the truth and muddy the water. Don't believe everything you hear.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Moretorque » March 31st, 2017, 2:49 pm

Adama wrote:There are many lies out there which are meant to obscure the truth and muddy the water. Don't believe everything you hear.


You are exactly right Adama and all roads go back to the establishment of the Bank of England in 1694 and from there the elite launched their plan for total world domination.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Nomad » March 31st, 2017, 8:49 pm

Why is there so much Jew hatred on this forum?

Who was the last Jew you met, and what did he do to you? Serious question. My guess, is people just throw the Jews in with the Elite Bankers and cry "their raping us". Guess what, if they wasn't Jewish, they would still be raping you.

I just do not get at all the Jew hatred. It seems like randomly picking a race of people and hating on them for no reason at all. Why not talk about the hatred for Koreans? Because their not Jews apparently. :roll:
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 141
Joined: June 12th, 2016, 8:13 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » March 31st, 2017, 10:26 pm

Nomad wrote:Why is there so much Jew hatred on this forum?

Let these morons hate us jews. That provides them with a distraction so that they won't focus on doing anything useful like having a family, and so their genetic line will end which is good for humanity.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Cornfed » April 1st, 2017, 1:45 am

Nomad wrote:I just do not get at all the Jew hatred. It seems like randomly picking a race of people and hating on them for no reason at all.

No reason at all? You might want to listen to the material linked in this thread:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35444
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Eric » April 1st, 2017, 2:28 am

fschmidt wrote:
Nomad wrote:Why is there so much Jew hatred on this forum?

Let these morons hate us jews. That provides them with a distraction so that they won't focus on doing anything useful like having a family, and so their genetic line will end which is good for humanity.



Why don't you end your family line? - how about you get into trouble for all the swindling suckers" you did?....if someone, say found out a way to notify authorities about your activities, tracing an IP address, dated and written forum posts which you can't delete or may have already been copied, linking your comp to your house, info etc. but you'd get out of jail free, because you have a JEW card.

You can get away but we can't.

Welcome to reality mother*cker. Everyone hates you. Russians will hate your motherf***ing ass too, good. It's called you reap what you sow, motherf***er. Your reputation precedes you, and you will always be a Jew.
Everyone will always hate you.

I'm glad, you deal with it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Eric » April 1st, 2017, 2:53 am

Nomad wrote:Why is there so much Jew hatred on this forum?

Who was the last Jew you met, and what did he do to you? Serious question. My guess, is people just throw the Jews in with the Elite Bankers and cry "their raping us". Guess what, if they wasn't Jewish, they would still be raping you.

I just do not get at all the Jew hatred. It seems like randomly picking a race of people and hating on them for no reason at all. Why not talk about the hatred for Koreans? Because their not Jews apparently. :roll:



Pull your head out from your ass.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests