Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Reason Jews are So Successful

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Jonny Law » April 1st, 2017, 5:33 am

REASON JEWS ARE SUCCESSFUL
NO MORALS + OWNING BANKS

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" —JEW Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 909
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » April 1st, 2017, 5:34 am

Jonny Law wrote:REASON JEWS ARE SUCCESSFUL
NO MORALS + OWNING BANKS

I wish I owned a bank, but I don't.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Jonny Law » April 1st, 2017, 5:41 am

fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:REASON JEWS ARE SUCCESSFUL
NO MORALS + OWNING BANKS

I wish I owned a bank, but I don't.


It sucks I know :(

BIG JEWS f**k EVERTHING UP FOR EVERYONE!
POOR JEWS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

Remember it was the BIG JEWS (Rothchilds ect.) who funded Hitler.
http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/20 ... edium=feed
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 909
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » April 1st, 2017, 5:45 am

Jonny Law wrote:It sucks I know :(

BIG JEWS f**k EVERTHING UP FOR EVERYONE!
POOR JEWS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

Remember it was the BIG JEWS (Rothchilds ect.) who funded Hitler.

I am in the middle. I don't own a bank but I am not poor. My problem isn't with bankers. In fact I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum. My problem is that there are very few people interested in creating a moral alternative, a moral culture/religion.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Jonny Law » April 1st, 2017, 5:53 am

fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:It sucks I know :(

BIG JEWS f**k EVERTHING UP FOR EVERYONE!
POOR JEWS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

Remember it was the BIG JEWS (Rothchilds ect.) who funded Hitler.

I am in the middle. I don't own a bank but I am not poor. My problem isn't with bankers. In fact I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum. My problem is that there are very few people interested in creating a moral alternative, a moral culture/religion.


You should have a problem with the bankers
Many Jews in the middle were turned into soap and lampshades.

You say: "I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum."
Jews are historically the "canary in the coal mine". The first to be killed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fpMNCesXzY

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD 250
YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE
250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 909
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » April 1st, 2017, 6:05 am

Jonny Law wrote:You should have a problem with the bankers
Many Jews in the middle were turned into soap and lampshades.

You say: "I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum."
Jews are historically the "canary in the coal mine". The first to be killed.

I am not defending Judaism, in fact I oppose Judaism. Judaism teaches to screw over all non-jews. I disagree with this. I only believe in screwing over evil people like modern Americans. And this is a key difference. If you screw over decent people with a backbone, then they will fight back. But if you screw over evil morons like modern Americans, then there is no consequence because such people are completely impotent, unable to take meaningful action.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby fschmidt » April 1st, 2017, 8:01 am

Eric wrote:Why don't you end your family line? - how about you get into trouble for all the swindling suckers" you did?....if someone, say found out a way to notify authorities about your activities, tracing an IP address, dated and written forum posts which you can't delete or may have already been copied, linking your comp to your house, info etc. but you'd get out of jail free, because you have a JEW card.

I have no jew card. I have no connection to other jews. You are an idiot. But I have nothing to hide. I use my real name, Franklin Schmidt in El Paso, TX. Go ahead and track me down. I do nothing illegal.

You can get away but we can't.

You can't because you are too stupid, that is all.

Everyone will always hate you.

Not exactly. All members of modern culture hate me. And members of Judaism hate me for criticizing Judaism. But Mennonites and Muslims don't hate me.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Eric » April 1st, 2017, 1:33 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:You should have a problem with the bankers
Many Jews in the middle were turned into soap and lampshades.

You say: "I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum."
Jews are historically the "canary in the coal mine". The first to be killed.

I am not defending Judaism, in fact I oppose Judaism. Judaism teaches to screw over all non-jews. I disagree with this. I only believe in screwing over evil people like modern Americans. And this is a key difference. If you screw over decent people with a backbone, then they will fight back. But if you screw over evil morons like modern Americans, then there is no consequence because such people are completely impotent, unable to take meaningful action.


Screw over yourself...kill yourself.
It is this twisted screwed up mentality that infected the world today. You are a child of Satan...and as such you deserve to die; there is no salvation for you.
You are so screwed up and your sins so great they are uncountable... Your Jewish neurosis, shows through to expose who you really are. Andyou can't hide it...it is the mark of a sick twisted mind. Gods chosen are supposed to be holy but are the most wicked on this whole planet, as again and again you've shown.

Your time and your peoples time is coming to an end. You will be your own destruction - as evil can't last.
Good is not in you and you are not light.
Its impossible for you. You are truly evil, and a sick man beyond reproach.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Adama » April 1st, 2017, 2:44 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:It sucks I know :(

BIG JEWS f**k EVERTHING UP FOR EVERYONE!
POOR JEWS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

Remember it was the BIG JEWS (Rothchilds ect.) who funded Hitler.

I am in the middle. I don't own a bank but I am not poor. My problem isn't with bankers. In fact I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum. My problem is that there are very few people interested in creating a moral alternative, a moral culture/religion.


The international bankers control the media, which is a brainwashing machine. The national arbeiters party in Germany wanted them out for this reason. They brainwash people into immorality through the culture, and they control the culture. Everyone knows this, unless they are in denial.

Also, you might consider that you're making the problem worse with your activity against others.

It is Jews behind pornography, international banking, the media, feminism, communism, Zionism, wars and conflicts. It's just willful blindness if people deny these facts.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Moretorque » April 1st, 2017, 4:26 pm

Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:It sucks I know :(

BIG JEWS f**k EVERTHING UP FOR EVERYONE!
POOR JEWS ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

Remember it was the BIG JEWS (Rothchilds ect.) who funded Hitler.

I am in the middle. I don't own a bank but I am not poor. My problem isn't with bankers. In fact I am glad that they are screwing the population because I hate the population for being immoral moronic scum. My problem is that there are very few people interested in creating a moral alternative, a moral culture/religion.


The international bankers control the media, which is a brainwashing machine. The national arbeiters party in Germany wanted them out for this reason. They brainwash people into immorality through the culture, and they control the culture. Everyone knows this, unless they are in denial.

Also, you might consider that you're making the problem worse with your activity against others.

It is Jews behind pornography, international banking, the media, feminism, communism, Zionism, wars and conflicts. It's just willful blindness if people deny these facts.


Yes the modern system we are unfortunately exposed to that runs the world was formed primarily by this group but this group has used a created religion as a front to gather wealth and power in their favor.

If you have not read the 13th Tribe you should, anybody who goes against their grain is spared no mercy just look at what they did the Irwin Schiff who was Peter's father and they are Jewish. It's not only people who claim to be Jews. It's a mafia that counterfeits money and practices usury and has perfected dictatorship to an art form through issuing the currency and outsmarting the idiot mass collective.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby Adama » April 1st, 2017, 4:45 pm

Yes, they conspire to steal wealth and to destroy souls for Satan (which is why TV and movies lead by destructive example, to lead to sheep to their deaths). Therefore it is a mafia. They are contrary to all men. As in they are against humanity itself. And their father is Satan.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Reason Jews are So Successful

Postby DemonBoy813 » April 21st, 2017, 3:28 am

Surprising that no one here is mentioning the fact that jews are the financial scapegoats of a much greater evil on earth:

The order of Jesus, the Jesuits...

Discuss
User avatar
DemonBoy813
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 11th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests