Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Going to Get a Russian Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Cornfed » April 4th, 2017, 10:22 am

MrMan wrote:If I'm not mistaken, if a US citizen goes abroad, the age of consent is 18 or no more than 5 years younger than he is, something like that.

I think 16.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby MrMan » April 4th, 2017, 5:14 pm

It looks like the age limit is 18 on this law for a commercial transaction. Another statute allows for 15 years to life if the victim is under 14. Section 109A forbids sexual interaction in a maritime district with anyone under 16. But there is there is no exemption in 109A for married couples (e.g. married to a 15 year old) unless the other party is no more than four years older. I wonder if Afghanistani immigrants have ever been charged.

(c)Engaging in Illicit Sexual Conduct in Foreign Places.—
Any United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence who travels in foreign commerce or resides, either temporarily or permanently, in a foreign country, and engages in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.


(f)Definition.—As used in this section, the term “illicit sexual conduct” means—
(1) a sexual act (as defined in section 2246) with a person under 18 years of age that would be in violation of chapter 109A if the sexual act occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States;
(2) any commercial sex act (as defined in section 1591) with a person under 18 years of age; or
(3) production of child pornography (as defined in section 2256(8)).


That was from:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2423
1You can also look up:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2243
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Tsar » April 4th, 2017, 8:33 pm

DELETE THIS THREAD WINSTON!!! Voyager1 is waging a defamation vendetta to destroy me.
Last edited by Tsar on April 8th, 2017, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Wolfeye » April 5th, 2017, 7:27 am

Kradmelder: +1
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Wolfeye » April 5th, 2017, 7:34 am

Not into the whole teeny-bopper thing myself. I looked at that picture & was thinking she'd look good when she's a bit older. I don't think incest by proxy is any good, either (ex: her father giving her away- no different than him dragging her up the stairs himself, given that it's orchestrated by a third party).

Got to say: a WOMAN that isn't going to get all skittish around a rougher sort of guy like me that doesn't see caring for a family as an oppressed, downtrodden thing to do interests me- particularly if she's got some meat on her & she's in good shape. If she can handle herself in dire situations, that's also a major plus.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Mr S » April 5th, 2017, 7:52 am

Tsar wrote:
Mr S wrote:Flat chested, no curves, face okay. looks very young though, not my type....


1. Not Flat Chested. Many actresses in Hollywood have smaller breasts and assuming that is recent then her's still have time to grow bigger.
2. Some curves. I can see noticeable hip development.
3. Is going through puberty and is high school age so of course she looks young

Since most guys don't go after the finest females that means less competition to getting one as a girlfriend or bride.


Eh, she's borderline flat-chested, I should know my daughter is only 11 and has bigger breasts and healthy curves (not fat) than that chick already and they are probably going to be large, well rounded and quite nice for whichever lucky SOB gets a hold of her when she is an adult. That chick has borderline A/B cup smallish breasts. Her breasts, if she actually has any (her bra could be the padded type as I've seen many having to shop for training and A/B cup type bras for my daughter), are probably the kind that look like small droopy eggs, not perky and round. At least if you have small breasts they should be a decent roundish shape and standing at attention. This chick has nothing of the sort. If one isn't a breast guy, fine no big deal. However, I'm a total breast guy and know my breasts as I've experienced many types in my day, mostly natural not fake ones either.

Yeah her face is attractive and her body is tight and fit with little excess fat but still has a few years to go to round herself out a bit, but she's not going to be a particular type for all types of heterosexual men. Yes, she trumps most typical Western women for the obvious reasons we don't need to discuss here, but if we were to compare this same girl to an American girl pre-90's, she would look almost identical to the girl posted. Everything really started getting NOTICEABLY warped to hell in America and the other Western countries related to the femininity of women in the 90's, that's when the percentages just started getting too skewed not to notice the abnormalities of the younger women coming down the pipeline.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Kradmelder » April 5th, 2017, 8:04 am

Mr S wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Mr S wrote:Flat chested, no curves, face okay. looks very young though, not my type....


1. Not Flat Chested. Many actresses in Hollywood have smaller breasts and assuming that is recent then her's still have time to grow bigger.
2. Some curves. I can see noticeable hip development.
3. Is going through puberty and is high school age so of course she looks young

Since most guys don't go after the finest females that means less competition to getting one as a girlfriend or bride.


Eh, she's borderline flat-chested, I should know my daughter is only 11 and has bigger breasts and healthy curves (not fat) than that chick already and they are probably going to be large, well rounded and quite nice for whichever lucky SOB gets a hold of her when she is an adult. That chick has borderline A/B cup smallish breasts. Her breasts, if she actually has any (her bra could be the padded type as I've seen many having to shop for training and A/B cup type bras for my daughter), are probably the kind that look like small droopy eggs, not perky and round. At least if you have small breasts they should be a decent roundish shape and standing at attention. This chick has nothing of the sort. If one isn't a breast guy, fine no big deal. However, I'm a total breast guy and know my breasts as I've experienced many types in my day, mostly natural not fake ones either.

Yeah her face is attractive and her body is tight and fit with little excess fat but still has a few years to go to round herself out a bit, but she's not going to be a particular type for all types of heterosexual men. Yes, she trumps most typical Western women for the obvious reasons we don't need to discuss here, but if we were to compare this same girl to an American girl pre-90's, she would look almost identical to the girl posted. Everything really started getting NOTICEABLY warped to hell in America and the other Western countries related to the femininity of women in the 90's, that's when the percentages just started getting too skewed not to notice the abnormalities of the younger women coming down the pipeline.


You have to keep in mind 11 is not long in the past for the girls he is going after.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Adama » April 5th, 2017, 4:02 pm

See, Tsar. For this reason a man should not brag about the type of woman he likes. It is hard not to mention, but a man should not. Only because, once you put your heartfelt feelings out there, others will come along and will squat all over it (no disrespect to the other men here). I am just making a point. Unless you want to contend with other men over nonsense, keep your personal thoughts to yourself.

Just like some people like vanilla and some like chocolate or butter pecan, except when it is more important than this, you will make enemies. Just like the unwise who claim to Republican or Democrat and who hate the others who vote on the other side. They hate each other over their empty beliefs.

You've heard the saying that you should not discuss politics or religion. It is not just true for that. It is true for anything that comes out of your heart. As soon as they realize you don't hold their same beliefs, you are marked as an enemy. It really is that simple.

Better to keep your mouth shut. Especially don't go bragging.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Voyager1 » April 5th, 2017, 4:40 pm

Adama wrote:You've heard the saying that you should not discuss politics or religion. It is not just true for that. It is true for anything that comes out of your heart. As soon as they realize you don't hold their same beliefs, you are marked as an enemy. It really is that simple.

Better to keep your mouth shut. Especially don't go bragging.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

Tsar's heart is desperately wicked. Stop justifying him Adama.
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Adama » April 5th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Voyager1 wrote:
Adama wrote:You've heard the saying that you should not discuss politics or religion. It is not just true for that. It is true for anything that comes out of your heart. As soon as they realize you don't hold their same beliefs, you are marked as an enemy. It really is that simple.

Better to keep your mouth shut. Especially don't go bragging.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

Tsar's heart is desperately wicked. Stop justifying him Adama.


Are you sure you should be saying such things? By the verse itself, everyone's heart is wicked. Yet the scripture does tell us to keep our hearts with all diligence. Are you saying that those who have wicked hearts should not keep their hearts with all diligence, seeing as everyone has a human heart and the human heart is wicked? What exactly are you saying?

I am not justifying anyone who seeks out fornication. I am just telling him to stop bragging about the type of woman he wants.

Following after the carnal mind leads to death. That is clear. I am not advising Tsar to live carnally, but rather to stop seeking validation for his opinions from other men. Other men are more than likely going to squat all over your hopes and dreams if they aren't exactly like their own.

And the Bible itself says, Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Voyager1 » April 5th, 2017, 6:11 pm

Adama - you're Mr. Spiritual here in the forum. You're not doing enough to reprove, rebuke and exhort Tsar with all longsuffering. (2 Timothy 4:2).

You know what he's doing is wrong. Why don't you correct him instead of giving him comfort?

"Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear." 1 Timothy 5:20
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Tsar » April 5th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Voyager1 wrote:Adama - you're Mr. Spiritual here in the forum. You're not doing enough to reprove, rebuke and exhort Tsar with all longsuffering. (2 Timothy 4:2).

You know what he's doing is wrong. Why don't you correct him instead of giving him comfort?

"Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear." 1 Timothy 5:20


"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders." Matthew 15:19

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals," 1 Corinthians 6:9

"He is not to marry a widow or one who has been divorced, has been defiled, or has been a prostitute. Instead, he is to take a virgin from among his people as his wife." Lev 21:14

"He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool." Prov 10:18

I think what you're doing is wrong and most of the world is now doing is wrong. I am righteous and I am pure of heart unlike the wicked masses. And you Voyager1 are one of thr wicked masses. You slander, false witness, obviously you have engaged in fornication, and are wicked.

So once you marry one of the divorced women, a defiled woman, or a prostitute then I'll be waiting for you to come back here and be crying about it. Play with fire and you get burned by fire. But most modern men are fools and wicked, just like most modern women are whores and wicked! Wickedness attracts other wickedness but someone like me who is righteous will never accept the ways of the wicked!
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby MrMan » April 6th, 2017, 3:45 am

Tsar wrote:I think what you're doing is wrong and most of the world is now doing is wrong. I am righteous and I am pure of heart unlike the wicked masses. And you Voyager1 are one of thr wicked masses. You slander, false witness, obviously you have engaged in fornication, and are wicked.


Weren't you just writing about wanting to fornicate with a girl?
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby Tsar » April 6th, 2017, 3:56 am

DELETE THIS THREAD WINSTON!!! Voyager1 is waging a defamation vendetta to destroy me.
Last edited by Tsar on April 8th, 2017, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Postby MrMan » April 6th, 2017, 4:37 am

You say you are righteous. If you are righteous, you should prioritize God's will first, over your sexual and relationship objectives.

I Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that you should abstain from fornication:
(KJ2000)
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests