Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The welcome section on the main page.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Mercury » April 3rd, 2017, 9:29 pm

Obviously, everyone on this site has noticed the six questions on the main page. The ones followed by; "If so, you have come to the right place!" In all honesty, I would think they ought to be a bit more thorough. Such as, for instance;

Are you a single male fed up with the horrible, terrible dating scene and total lack of social connection in America?

Do you find it impossible to meet and/or date any decent quality single women in America?

Do you prefer sweet, genuine, straight, feminine women over independent, masculine, lesbian women who don't need you?

Do you feel alienated by America's fake, inauthentic, toxic, soulless, disconnected, hateful, paranoid, homosexual, superficial culture and people?

Are you fed up with the insanely high cost of living in America, it's massively overly inflated prices, and unhealthy lifestyle?

Do you feel like America is trying to destroy your soul, kill you spiritually, bring out the worst in you, and make you go crazy?

Are you tired of women rejecting you because you don't have a multimillion dollar fancy, sleek shiny new luxury sports car and a ginormous, 100,000+ square foot luxury McMansion on five acres of land in a gated community? Or even her rejecting you because she is gay?

Do you feel heartbroken seeing your secret crush hooked up with a violent killer driving a stolen luxury Stretch Limousine?

Do you feel crushed every time you see another woman marrying a rich, multimillionaire man who can give her every single luxury in the world on a sparkling gold platter?

Do you feel upset and discouraged by all the toxic, man hating lesbians? Do the lesbians make it look like there are a trillion single guys for every one single woman in America?

Are you tired of prison threats, threats of charges of sexual harassment, restraining orders, and police involvement every time you try to interact with a woman? Do you feel like law enforcement in America is telling you that it's a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by up to 1,000+ years to life in Federal prison without parole and/or the death penalty for guys to interact with women in America?

Are you tired of the only single available women being the ones that are 400 pounds and heavier and look like Jabba the Hutt?

Are you tired of superficial, fleeting friendships that terminate immediately upon that person getting a new job, moving away, graduating school, getting married, and such? Are you tired of thinking; "That's it, the friendship is over!" every time a friend moves on in life?

Are you afraid of getting divorced if you marry? Do you prefer women that will remain faithful to you over women who will divorce you for losing your job, losing income, or because she met a much richer man?
Mercury
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby MrMan » April 4th, 2017, 1:50 am

Narrowly marketing to single, depressed men who have had difficulty forming relationships with women is not wise if he wants to increase ad revenue. The general theme of 'happier abroad' is narrow enough. Why would he want to exclude those who are married, expats who enjoy being overseas, etc?
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Kradmelder » April 4th, 2017, 6:03 am

MrMan wrote:Narrowly marketing to single, depressed men who have had difficulty forming relationships with women is not wise if he wants to increase ad revenue. The general theme of 'happier abroad' is narrow enough. Why would he want to exclude those who are married, expats who enjoy being overseas, etc?


Single depressed men are looking for an excuse for their rage and loneliness and don't want to look at themselves as one amongst causes for their situation.

They can't fathom that most men are not rejected, without yachts or being gangsters, get women, yet still don't want to live PC lives in the modern west.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Cornfed » April 4th, 2017, 6:13 am

Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5751
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Kradmelder » April 4th, 2017, 8:18 am

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Cornfed » April 4th, 2017, 8:23 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.

The reason it seems that way to you is that you are only seeing the men in your little bubble and when they drop out of that bubble you write them off as losers for whatever reason and so they don’t count. How small does the bubble have to get before you realise it is a bubble? You are a prime example of successful Jew brainwashing. I think we could call this an example of the “no true Scotsman” fallacy.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5751
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Kradmelder » April 4th, 2017, 9:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.

The reason it seems that way to you is that you are only seeing the men in your little bubble and when they drop out of that bubble you write them off as losers for whatever reason and so they don’t count. How small does the bubble have to get before you realise it is a bubble? You are a prime example of successful Jew brainwashing. I think we could call this an example of the “no true Scotsman” fallacy.


No. I just don't associate with people like you as just not worthwhile. I know many men, like former policemen, in financial trouble. None are as bitter and pathetic as you. None are womanless. They are not losers like you either. They take jobs in Iraq, somalia, afghan etc to support their families. Or civilian work anywhere in the world. Ive worked with many. Working class, good men not blaming the world. They are chalk and cheese to you. There is a world of difference between good working class men and pathetic white trash. Women don't even look at the latter. The former don't have these problems. Women and ZOG or aliens or the bunny are not the ones to blame. Most likely if you were on an island as the only man, women would move to the other side.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Winston » April 6th, 2017, 11:38 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.


But you got it backwards. No one is born as an angry bitter person. They get that way after too many disappointments in life. So its a RESULT, not a cause. If you were a happy man and i locked you in a cage in my basement for five years, and you became angry and bitter for being imprisoned so long, could i say "the reason i locked you up is because you're so angry and bitter"? No because you didnt start out that way. You only became angry and bitter as a result of being locked up so long. See what i mean?

You sound like a new ager or american woman who blames the victim. He truth is you can love yourself and have the highest self esteem but if you dont fit into america or are not the type of douchebag that american women like, then all of them will reject you. You wont have choices.

Btw you can only speak for the dating scene in south africa, not for USA or Canada. Keep that in mind. Dont be a know it all prick.

Sure some of us may be eccentric or have issues. Yeah. But how do you explain why changing location and moving abroad makes a huge difference for us? You gotta take that into account. And i have plenty of proof of this too in terms of photos and videos.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Kradmelder » April 6th, 2017, 11:58 am

Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.


But you got it backwards. No one is born as an angry bitter person. They get that way after too many disappointments in life. So its a RESULT, not a cause. If you were a happy man and i locked you in a cage in my basement for five years, and you became angry and bitter for being imprisoned so long, could i say "the reason i locked you up is because you're so angry and bitter"? No because you didnt start out that way. You only became angry and bitter as a result of being locked up so long. See what i mean?

You sound like a new ager or american woman who blames the victim. He truth is you can love yourself and have the highest self esteem but if you dont fit into america or are not the type of douchebag that american women like, then all of them will reject you. You wont have choices.

Btw you can only speak for the dating scene in south africa, not for USA or Canada. Keep that in mind. Dont be a know it all prick.

Sure some of us may be eccentric or have issues. Yeah. But how do you explain why changing location and moving abroad makes a huge difference for us? You gotta take that into account. And i have plenty of proof of this too in terms of photos and videos.


That is the point. You did something about it. You and a few others didn't like the options so you packed up and went elsewhere. So men can get women.

Others, like the manosphere type, do not do anything. They just sit and whine and do nothing about it.

Changing location is equivalent to changing yourself. You can either do what it takes to make it where you are, or you can go somewhere where what you are and want is an advantage. The same applies for work and careers, If you like to study glaciers but live in the tropics, don't whine you are unemployed. Study what works there or move to Iceland or somewhere like that where you are in demand. One is following what makes you happy, the other is just whining 'oh poor me' because of my choices in life.

Of course being asian, you have a disadvantage in the USA like a glacier person in the tropics. So you went. A white man doesn't have this disadvantage in the USA. He just can't compete against other white men. So he must jack up his game, lower his expectations, or go somewhere where what he is is wanted.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Winston » April 6th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Yeah kradmelder but i was lucky cause i have money and rich parents to help me. Not all guys can just​ pick up and move overseas. Many guys here cant even get a credit card. And they dont have much savings. So its not that easy for them to move abroad even though they badly want to. You gotta consider that. Plus not every guy can go abroad and teach English either. Some guys arent cut out for that and dont have the personality and aptitude for it.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24796
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby gsjackson » April 6th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:They can't fathom that most men are not rejected

Most men are rejected or otherwise screwed over. Stop shilling for the ZOG.

If you look around you you will see like 90% of men are married or have girlfriends. I know few single men. And those that are single still have women. You spend too much time looking in the mirror at a pathetic lonely person.

Why no woman wants you is clear to see. Even short fat guys get women, but your person has a much greater handicap than being short or fat. Being a bitter loser blaming the world is a killer that drives anyone away.


But you got it backwards. No one is born as an angry bitter person. They get that way after too many disappointments in life. So its a RESULT, not a cause. If you were a happy man and i locked you in a cage in my basement for five years, and you became angry and bitter for being imprisoned so long, could i say "the reason i locked you up is because you're so angry and bitter"? No because you didnt start out that way. You only became angry and bitter as a result of being locked up so long. See what i mean?

You sound like a new ager or american woman who blames the victim. He truth is you can love yourself and have the highest self esteem but if you dont fit into america or are not the type of douchebag that american women like, then all of them will reject you. You wont have choices.

Btw you can only speak for the dating scene in south africa, not for USA or Canada. Keep that in mind. Dont be a know it all prick.

Sure some of us may be eccentric or have issues. Yeah. But how do you explain why changing location and moving abroad makes a huge difference for us? You gotta take that into account. And i have plenty of proof of this too in terms of photos and videos.


That is the point. You did something about it. You and a few others didn't like the options so you packed up and went elsewhere. So men can get women.

Others, like the manosphere type, do not do anything. They just sit and whine and do nothing about it.

Changing location is equivalent to changing yourself. You can either do what it takes to make it where you are, or you can go somewhere where what you are and want is an advantage. The same applies for work and careers, If you like to study glaciers but live in the tropics, don't whine you are unemployed. Study what works there or move to Iceland or somewhere like that where you are in demand. One is following what makes you happy, the other is just whining 'oh poor me' because of my choices in life.

Of course being asian, you have a disadvantage in the USA like a glacier person in the tropics. So you went. A white man doesn't have this disadvantage in the USA. He just can't compete against other white men. So he must jack up his game, lower his expectations, or go somewhere where what he is is wanted.


Krad, you keep talking about the white man's lot in the U.S. as if it's some sort of meritocracy -- the race is to the swift, and so forth. Maybe that's true in engineering, where the buildings and bridges actually have to stand up (though I've read that the increasingly fewer home-grown American engineers are at a competitive disadvantage to the low-cost labor brought in from India). But the realm of arranging words rather than material, where I have labored -- specifically, law, politics, political journalism and teaching in academia -- has been thoroughly zionized and is anything but a meritocracy. The race is not to the swift, it is to the suck-ups, toadies, dishonest, dim and lemming-like. In short, useful idiots who can be relied upon to conform to the zionist agenda. I'm not rationalizing, this is the way it is now. I can cite chapter and verse, going through one prominent American word dispenser after another.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Kradmelder » April 6th, 2017, 5:13 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah kradmelder but i was lucky cause i have money and rich parents to help me. Not all guys can just​ pick up and move overseas. Many guys here cant even get a credit card. And they dont have much savings. So its not that easy for them to move abroad even though they badly want to. You gotta consider that. Plus not every guy can go abroad and teach English either. Some guys arent cut out for that and dont have the personality and aptitude for it.


Winston people travel with no money all the time. Backpackers do it. I went overseas woth no money and not afraid of work and hardship. Did daddy Wu arrive in americase with his pockets stuffed with money? Does any Chinaman or paki? Does any immigrant? I'm sure the guys here who went and married asians, like Johan, didn't go with huge savings.

People leave because they don't like what is happening where they are. We all shit on non white immigrants for going west but they go with nothing and make a life where some of these characters cannot as they are saddled with entitlement mindset.

Sure it is not easy to live in a culture not your own. But what is the point of whining about how unhappy you are and doing nothing about it?
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby starchild5 » April 7th, 2017, 2:54 am

I actually sympathize with Americans and I'm a third world guy and it should be the other way around but some of the things i read, hear and see in America gives me chills and nightmares, seriously.

America would easily be the most nightmarish place on earth. Only the Jewish Media is keeping it away from knowing its real nature...ITS A BEAST..

Did daddy Wu arrive in americase with his pockets stuffed with money? Does any Chinaman or paki? Does any immigrant? I'm sure the guys here who went and married asians, like Johan, didn't go with huge savings.


This is the problem...America masks itself from its hideous intentions AT FIRST.

It lets Winston's Dad in and then make Winston pay for it aka the truth of all new generations in America. Most immigrants kids are broken, drug addicts, loose cannon, angrier, narcissistic...Most second, third, fourth generations kids have totally lost touch with reality.

American beast loves Immigrants a lot...It gives them good life but chews, sucks and kills the souls of their children...Ask Winston, Eric, Tsar...If it ain't true...This is how the American beast survives..on Kids of Immigrants. Winston kept his sanity because he followed knowledge not money and came out of the beasts mouth...Only way to know this beast is through knowledge not money. Americans must follow the truth not money if they ever wanna see their kids happy.

However, Winston dad is smart enough to recognise his mistake and agree with Winston and let him be what he is...

The beast is very smart...The immigrant American parents are never able to connect with their Kids..again you can confirm this with Winston and Eric...

Immigrants are desperate..they do anything to survive...Their goal of going to Jewnited Snakes is not KNOWLEDGE but MONEY...and unfortunately...Their Kids suffer.

----

All Paki, Arabs immigrants run whore houses & are rapists, blacks are thief's, drug sellers, Indians abuse their kids etc etc...Just check out UK..How beautifully these second generations immigrants kids have integrated with UK values :mrgreen:

Stay Away from all Second generations kids of Immigrants...They have lost it.

-----

Western society is one hell of a Trickster..Its based on money not on value of knowledge. The number 1 thingy a human being should do is make sure he does not end up in America. :D

This is why I hate Parents...The concept of Parenthood...Its just a system to have your children pay for your Ignorance. That is why i have decided never to get married or have kids who will pay for my Ignorance as are many members doing here....DO NOT DO the same mistake as your parents did.

Earth is not a beautiful place to have children....Even if you do get kids...Give him the choice and freedom to do what he likes...gives him all real knowledge not the mainstream ones...just like how Winston is doing to Angelo...I'm looking forward to Angelo and when he grows up and give lectures on Conspiracies & heals Filipinos....Atleast, if Angelo can convince the reason many Filipino lose their teeths by 50s is due to Fluoride in Toothpaste...Winston has done his job as a father.
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: The welcome section on the main page.

Postby Mercury » April 7th, 2017, 3:38 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Single depressed men are looking for an excuse for their rage and loneliness and don't want to look at themselves as one amongst causes for their situation.

They can't fathom that most men are not rejected, without yachts or being gangsters, get women, yet still don't want to live PC lives in the modern west.


One thing that makes me mad is posters like you that act even like a marriage license ought to cost no less than $250,000 or more and shall be renewed annually at $250,000 or more and like any couple caught living together under an expired marriage license shall be guilty of a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced. Like in other words, you wish it were LAW that a man have a 10 to 15 figure annual income and own a huge luxury palace that stands at least ten stories high or taller and sits on no less than 20 acres of land and even a collection of multimillion dollar fancy luxury vehicles before even thinking of getting into a relationship with a woman. This is also like saying that lower and middle class guys and guys with disabilities/handicaps capable of preventing them from holding an extreme high paying full time professional job need to be castrated by default and quarantined from all female persons.

You also fail to see that the extremely few American guys that are low to middle income that only own a single story ranch style house or even who live in a condo or apartment and get around via bicycle or public transit yet are lucky enough to get a woman, they are with a woman who is 300, even 400 pounds or bigger. And extremely few guys at all are attracted to women who are morbidly obese and look like Jabba the Hutt.
Mercury
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests