Are Two Girls Better than One?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Are Two Girls Better than One?

Post by Voyager1 »

Will you stop posting my personal information!!! (sic)

! UPDATE - Tsar never had my personal information. I was just seeing what personal information he thought he had and what he'd be willing to publish.
Last edited by Voyager1 on April 8th, 2017, 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

For those of you who don't know, Tsar is planning to go to Russia to meet several teen girls he's been writing. Of course, he has no game or charm so he's planning to offer them money for sex. That's how socially inept he is.

Oh yeah his plan now is to impregnate one of them. Just what Russia needs, another single mom. And he's going to do all this on credit cards. Let's not leave anything out.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Voyager1 wrote:For those of you who don't know, Tsar is planning to go to Russia to meet several teen girls he's been writing. Of course, he has no game or charm so he's planning to offer them money for sex. That's how socially inept he is.

Oh yeah his plan now is to impregnate one of them. Just what Russia needs, another single mom. And he's going to do all this on credit cards. Let's not leave anything out.
Most women will like someone flying across the world to take them out. It is a free meal. But they will laugh and figure what a sucker. Of course no guarantee there will be sex. Or that the girl will even pitch. Sounds like a desperate plan. Surely there must be better ways to meet women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1, how does tsar have your personal information​?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:For those of you who don't know, Tsar is planning to go to Russia to meet several teen girls he's been writing. Of course, he has no game or charm so he's planning to offer them money for sex. That's how socially inept he is.

Have you ever thought I was just playing along with what you were saying since you haven't stopped. But I'm done with playing along with what you and Yick were saying. The joke isn't funny anymore which is why I am resorting to such a vindictive measure of slowly releasing your information until you back down.

Now I have to force you to stop by releasing more information about you. I used certain channels to acquire things I couldn't possibly have known or obtained but as you now know, I have my ways of acquiring information that might seem impossible to acquire.

Such as the fact your driver's license also has a motorcycle endorsement. I won't disclose your number or upload a certain DMV scan I acquired in the dossier. However, I will ask you how your pet feline is doing? I assume you have only one since that information was just extra personal information included as a bonus.

Am I bluffing? Definitely NOT!!! I am hoping you come to your senses that you are playing a dangerous game with your future and realize that your insolence and slander will be responded to in a manner 10 times worse.
Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2017, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:Will you stop posting my personal information!!!
I really thought you would deny the information was correct hoping to sway me into thinking the dossier I received was incorrect which such an action wouldn't have accomplished since I knew it was authentic information BUT I was very surprised you acknowledged it's accuracy!

I will be happy to stop posting your entire dossier...as long as you stop your slander, insolence, and "smear campaign" you have been waging against me.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Seems like I won now that I proved I can acquire information otherwise impossible to obtain if I were a "completely low status citizen with no connections" and a "true nobody" like people have thought. Maybe the slanderous one finally came to his senses now that I have a cybernuke I'm able to drop on his life.

[youtube]https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY[/youtube]
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nice.
If true, this is really interesting, technically speaking.

Also, wasn't he supposed to be in ukraine? Do you have information on whether he has actually been there?
If he's just making stuff up that would be grounds for banning.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:Nice.
If true, this is really interesting, technically speaking.

Also, wasn't he supposed to be in ukraine? Do you have information on whether he has actually been there?
If he's just making stuff up that would be grounds for banning.
I don't have travel information or his passport number but I have everything else. It will all remain confidential assuming he stops his slander, insolence, and "smear campaign."

Considering he lives within an approx. 45 minutes (excluding poor traffic or weather conditions) from O'Hare International Airport it's fair to assume he has traveled abroad but that I can't confirm. State Department and Customs information was a much harder for even some of the best to crack than everything else. I never read that he was suppose to be in Ukraine but I always had my suspicions and doubted he lived there. Travel, probably but living there, doubted it from the beginning. Know if he ever posted a trip report on the forum?
Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2017, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote: And trust me, I already have two girls I'm really chatting with. One is probably a 7 AND the other an absolute 10/10 by Slavic standards BUT a 20/10 by American standards. Both are 17 years old!!!
I was relieved when I got to the 10/10 figure, because that meant that 7 referred to her looks and not her age.... Just kidding. But you bring these jokes on yourself. The 29 year old joke was awful, but it was funny. You know people aren't going to share your attraction to underaged girls.

I believe men having sex with transexual men is worse than fornicating with a girl, but it's still sin. If you want to have sex with a 17-year-old, wait until she turns 18 and marry her. Your age is just a number. If you are a virgin at 29 or 30, then that's okay.

For me, I was a virgin at marriage because I didn't want to sin against the Lord. That was more important to me than to meet up to some standard set by a sinful culture that says that a man has to experience sex. If you sleep with some 17-year-old without marrying her, just using her to accomplish your sexual goals and have that experience, then that's a bad thing to do to her. If you really like teenage girls, then don't use them. Care about them as people. If you have sex with a 17-year-old in Russia and you are a US citizen, you are committing a federal crime and you could end up in prison for it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You need some help with your attitudes and lusts, like many other men do, like many men on the forum do. God can help you with that. You need to put your trust in Christ, who died on the cross for our sins and rose again, and trust Him to forgive your sins. His grace can also help you with these desires you have.

If I were a beautiful teenage girl with the knowledge and wisdom I have now, including what I read of you from the forum, I wouldn't want to marry you. I wouldn't want a guy who seemed obsessed with teenage girls. If you married an 18-year-old, she would only be a teenager for two years. When her body fully develops will you still be attracted to her? When her face ages to the face of a 23-year-old (IMO, about the prime for looks for just about anyone), then will you still like her?
I can't remain a a virgin any longer even though I'd rather lose my virginity to a virgin. I need to finally experience what it's like to f**k a girl.
If you didn't explode when you were 19, are you going to explode now?

Getting a girl pregnant is more evidence against you for US federal crimes.
Last edited by MrMan on April 7th, 2017, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:If you married an 18-year-old, she would only be a teenager for two years. When her body fully develops will you still be attracted to her? When her face ages to the face of a 23-year-old (IMO, about the prime for looks for just about anyone), then will you still like her?
I never said I wasn't attracted physically attracted to 23 year olds because I am but for reasons of probability and divine recompense I don't want to ever start with one that age. Once I marry a girl I would stay with her as she ages. I have loyalty and honor unlike many men.
MrMan wrote:Getting a girl pregnant is more evidence against you for US federal crimes.
I wasn't being serious LOL. The only way that would actually happen is if I married a girl. Like I said in an above post, the joke isn't funny anymore which is why I got the dossier on Voyager1 and will force him to back-down.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:I can't remain a a virgin any longer even though I'd rather lose my virginity to a virgin. I need to finally experience what it's like to f**k a girl.

And YES!!! I ABSOLUTELY HOPE I GET A GIRL PREGNANT!!! That way I'll always have a girl to go back to and f**k!!! f***ing Insurance Policy for LIFE!!!
An alternate plan is maybe you could hire a young hooker from the Rhode Island or Boston area. There should be plenty of them there and it will be cheaper for you than a trip all the way to Russia.
Last edited by Voyager1 on November 25th, 2017, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:I can't remain a a virgin any longer even though I'd rather lose my virginity to a virgin. I need to finally experience what it's like to f**k a girl.
Many young men who can't seem to lose their virginity just hire a hooker. I've heard it talked about on this forum. Bunny Ranch has a program for that. Ask Winston. He's been there.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/faq.html
Can a virgin come to the BunnyRanch?

Yes. The BunnyRanch has turned into the devirginizing capital of America.
Last edited by Voyager1 on April 8th, 2017, 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I warned you Voyager1!!! You think you can intimidate me? You're the one who is playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship. I already revealed you don't live in Ukraine reducing your status and standing on this forum! Now you're both toning down your "smear campaign" while attempting to get back at me for revealing some of your dossier.

Now this is your final warning before your entire dossier with sensitive information is posted online. Even with what I am about to post now, a clever enough criminal could find you or obtain your information. One more insolent remark and you will be cybernuked!!! I really hope if you make one more insolent comment that you have an insurance policy with "Identity Theft Coverage" because you'll need it for whatever Russian or Chinese thief uses the information that gets posted somewhere on the internet if you dare make one more insolent comment.

Here goes...

Voyager1:

Full Name: I am excluding this from my post.
Address:
Street Withheld from my post, Carol Stream, DuPage County, Illinois
Zip Code: 601XX (I'll keep withholding the final two digits on your zip code)

Drivers License #: Withheld
Drivers License has a Motorcycle Endorsement

Closest airport Voyager1 uses for international travel: O'Hare Airport also known as Chicago International Airport

Relationship status: Single
Birthday: Withheld for now

SSN: 3XX-XX-XXXX (I'll keep withholding the other 8 numbers, since this is the last warning strike I'm giving you)

Pets: One Feline

I'll also withhold your DMV scan from this post since I am withholding information that the DMV scan would reveal if posted.

So, all I need to do is add some of the more sensitive stuff I have withheld and BOOM! It's all over for you. Just remember that I am the one with the power here! One more insolent comment and it all goes public! Test me one more time and the cybernuke happens. I'll make a post I released your entire dossier but it won't be released here and I'll leave you wondering where I released it on the internet.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Now some might say that it's immoral that I suggest that Tsar hire a prostitute the first him he pops his cherry, but he's already doing something immoral in that he's going to offer these young Russian teen girls money for sex upon meeting. He's already turning them to prostitution at a very young age! Mr. Man, doesn't that violate US or international laws? This should be checked into.