Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Two Girls Better than One?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Two Girls Better than One?

Postby Tsar » April 9th, 2017, 7:06 am

Voyager1 making one of his filthy slanderous posts.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Voyager1 » April 12th, 2017, 8:08 pm

Tsar wrote:And you honestly believe you know my locations? LOL With what I was able to obtain in your dossier, I am starter than that and VPNs and proxies. Believe what you want but whoever is feeding you certain IP Addy info is getting the proxy LOL But if you really want to know where I am then I'll tell you. S_Parc was right when he originally guessed I lived in a small town in Maine. I only wanted to make myself feel better by claiming I lived in a more urbanized area instead of people thinking I was a small town Northerner in the middle of nowhere. Everyone needs a ferry to get to mainland. Start guessing the name of my Maine town! Hope you get things right if you want to try to intimidate me!

If I was a betting man I'd say you lived in Providence, Rhode Island.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » April 12th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » April 17th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Tsar wrote:
Winston wrote:Tsar,
Wtf? I removed your image. Those girls look probably underaged. Please dont post pics like that again. You could have chosen any two women, not underaged ones. What are you trying to do? Get us in trouble?! Geez man. You have no discretion or common sense. You will get a warning on your account for this.

Reverse image said college girls. What does a warning do? Three strikes and a member is out?

Yes but it depends on the context. Btw please don't post another member's SSN or location or private details here. How are you getting their location IP? That info is not viewable to non-moderators.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions