Voyager1 Exposed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Voyager1 Exposed

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar does not have my personal information. I was just egging him on to see what he had or thought he had but the fact remains that Tsar thought he had someone's personal information including social security number and was willing to post it on this forum. This is grounds for permanent banning.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:Tsar does not have my personal information. I was just egging him on to see what he had or thought he had but the fact remains that Tsar thought he had someone's personal information including social security number and was willing to post it on this forum. This is grounds for permanent banning.
What's with the cyberbullying? Nothing better to do?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Protecting Russian kids? You call that cyberbullying? Tsar has already revealed here in the forum he plans to go Russia and corrupt young Russian teen girls by offering them money for sex. I'd say that Tsar is the one exposed here and I'm quite happy participate in that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:Protecting Russian kids? You call that cyberbullying? Tsar has already revealed here in the forum he plans to go Russia and corrupt young Russian teen girls by offering them money for sex. I'd say that Tsar is the one exposed here and I'm quite happy participate in that.
I thought he wanted to marry one. Anyway, most Russian teens are apparently sluts, so being offered money would be an improvement.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:I thought he wanted to marry one.
That's what I want to do. Voyager1 is just engaging in slander and defamation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑