Winston, I'm done with this!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, I'm done with this!

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:I see a positive here in that at least he's getting some experience with women, even if just via some chats. This is good, so he sees practice is a lot different from pure-theory.

Tsar, it would be nice if you share more specific details as to these interactions, that would contribute to the forum. Although you would likely really get picked on for your faults so I doubt you will do that.

I've mentioned before you come off as entitled and as looking down on others. If you are going on that trip I would advise to develop some empathy, this doesn't mean you have to be weak though. But you will repel people if you don't change that. I'm saying this without having a clue how you are in real life of course, just from the impressions here.
You know I used to chat with tons of women online. I actually think the online environment is similar to the clubbing environment in that it is filled with predators.

I also can't say I learned anything about women until I went to Europe and lived their on my own (but with women paying some of the way for me).

Chatting only led me to have further distrust of women. Especially all the broken promises, how they always claimed they were coming through to meet me, and they never showed. Or how they were literally talking to dozens of other men, while claiming that I was the only one. Only when I get rejected as not being beefy, rich and thuggish enough was it revealed to me that this one woman was talking to other men.

Online dating is artificial. Some people will look radically different from their photos, either good or bad and unintentionally. Some will intentionally send younger pictures when they no longer look like that.

I had one woman give me her address and had me come to meet her, but when I got there it was a vacant lot address, and she used that to get a look at me without necessarily having to meet me. And when we met, the first question I get is the official wallet biopsy while her literally dying exboyfriend is ringing her phone off the hook, interrupting our "conversation" while she sits in my car and hits the ignore button while asking about my financial state.

Life has certainly been interesting when I was in slumber, before I realized that there are certain women who are evil and there are a few women who are good.

Before I simply thought that everyone was inherently good, and that all I needed was to find one. Nope. The real job is screening out all the liars, gold diggers, deceivers, and worthless women who expect to be in charge.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adama

Its true what they say. Older you get all the good ones are taken already.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
Tsar wrote: .....
99% of every foreign female I chatted with online was just as bitchy or stuck up as American sluts!!! Most of the Slavic ones were much worse and more bitchy.

I hate to say it but even though I hate American sluts, I have to honestly say that they were 100 times friendlier even in their rejections or stop replies than the online Slavic bitch sluts that are rude and completely insolent with absolutely no feminine manners.

So yes, females are the same everywhere and a man can find higher quality females abroad BUT there's also a larger number of bitchy sluts wherever you go in the world and many of them will be worse than American bitchy sluts.
It seems you had only contact with US-girls and girls in Eastern Europe. This is really not about 'all foreign women'.

Online chat is always questionable, too many women there who are nothing but fake or prostitutes.
It's nice for a chat but if you are into a more serious relationship, you have to meet her personally in her country.

About my own opinion, not everybody will agree, but I think, if you are into foreign women you should be willing to relocate and live in her country.
You should also be able to communicate in her native language.

About Slavic women (from which country?) opinions are divided. Many are nothing better than Western women, especially if they are from countries near to the former Communist 'Iron Curtain' area.

Many will agree, that Russian women who are living in Siberia are by far more honest and modest than women living in the Western part of Russia, a big difference.

I had very bad experience with Western women in Europe when I was still young.

I really prefer to live in Asia. I met personally many honest women here in Japan and also in Philippines and Malaysia.

If you think, Slavic women are not good for you, why do you not try somewhere else?
I try to avoid the places near the Iron Curtain but I always message girls from Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine but I try to avoid the ones in Moscow and St. Petersburg and only focus on Siberia. I want a girl of my own race.

With the amount of money I am putting towards my Russian vacation I could have 3 - 3-4 week trips to most destinations in South America. But I don't want a mixed girl and most girls aren't 100% European descent and those that are are exclusively wealthy as the South American elite. Not all but most.

There's an occasional Asian girl that's attractive to me but I prefer a girl of my own race.

I also stopped messaging Ukrainian girls years ago because I got 0 responded but girls from Russia and Belarus would chat with me. I don't think a single Ukrainian girl has responded to me in the past 5 years but I got many responses from girls in the other two countries. The biggest problem is the girls never log on often enough to hold a conversation. The second is girls online is always less compared to girls in person.

When I calmed down the girl that set me off yesterday didn't even look like a real Slavic. She looked like either a Turk-Bastardized Slavic Girl or a Turk! She had a Tattoo and you can definitely tell she's a bitch attention whore. I've messaged real Slavic girls much hotter than her that held a conversation with me and still would if I messaged them again but I like showing I'm not desperate. That Turk Slavic Mongrel bitch wasn't even a real Slavic. And her name sounds more Turk than Slavic, but I'm not an expert in names.

I think Slavic girls are the best for me. Some Russian girls even message me 1st or reply after they log-in again.

One of the Russian girls that automatically blocked my profile she blocked dozens of other people too. So I don't know why she's even on that site. I think she blocks all Americans and I know she blocks every Arab country and some Asian countries. So she's a bitch in St. Petersburg which I expected as much from someone like her. She's not even hot either and most of her pictures have some type of filter to blur them except for 1.

So obviously it's them, their the ones with the problem. These girls are probably upper class or above, have a lot of male friends, or from a major Iron Curtain City like St. Petersburg or Moscow. Most of the girls that block me have at least one or two of the red flags. Some have three.

The girls that message me more have mostly female friends and looked classier by their photographs and kinder even though they are hotter.

For some unexplained reason the hotter girls always seem to message me back more than the above average girls. And the hottest girls have more content and they have things that prove 100% it's really them. Many above average girls don't have enough content to prove it's really them.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

chanta76 wrote:Adama

That's not necessarily true. Some good people simply get passed over by people who don't recognize them as good. When you're asleep many people focus on the wrong traits, leaving those with good traits on the sidelines. Some people wake up as they get older.

And the people saying that always have zero faith in God. They don't believe that God provides. They think it is them. A man can receive nothing except it be given him from heaven.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

chanta76 wrote:Adama

That's true. Most Slavic girls are married by age 19. Some are married age 17 or 18. Most have their 1st child by age 21-23.

Even ones that aren't married have 1st child by that age. (or they would have if they didn't secretly have abortions)
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:That's true. Most Slavic girls are married by age 19. Some are married age 17 or 18. Most have their 1st child by age 21-23.

Even ones that aren't married have 1st child by that age. (or they would have if they didn't secretly have abortions)
No they're not. That might have been true before the collapse of the SU but nowadays they are just like the west - getting married and having children in their 20s and 30s.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Tsar wrote:Winston, I am done with the lousy moderation and how you don't stop defamation that goes on. You ban users for far less than what certain users...AND Voyager! are doing.

And Winston, 99% of every foreign female I chatted with online was just as bitchy or stuck up as American sluts!!! Most of the Slavic ones were much worse and more bitchy.

I hate to say it but even though I hate American sluts, I have to honestly say that they were 100 times friendlier even in their rejections or stop replies than the online Slavic bitch sluts that are rude and completely insolent with absolutely no feminine manners.

So yes, females are the same everywhere and a man can find higher quality females abroad BUT there's also a larger number of bitchy sluts wherever you go in the world and many of them will be worse than American bitchy sluts.

I thought you were right at the beginning but now I see this and RooshV was mainly about p4p and other mongering. Filth that I myself would NEVER engage with. f***ing done and this bullshit finding a better slut abroad.

I'm going on my trip and approaching every girl I see. Maybe in-person is different than online foreign sluts. It better be or I'll be posting a counter-site disproving every single one of your claims foreign women are better than American bitch sluts.

I will stop posting now until I return from my trip as long as that f***ing Rabid Dog Voyager1 doesn't try to start anything with me. If he does I will DDOS this website until you put that rabid dog on a f***ing leash!!!

I'm pissed off more than a demon in hell right now!!! With all the bullshit on this forum and the last straw with a Slavic slut proving they are worse than Americans, GO TO HELL with the lies.

Maybe all you guys finding success with foreign women are doing it with age 30s , age 40s, or age 50s who have been humbled or used up, so need some Western Man to come in because the locals don't want them anymore. I'm not a starving dog looking for table scraps like you lot! I'm done with this bullshit. Keep your cougars! I'm going to f***ing smash everything today!!! BULL SHIT! I'm half drunk right now and I'm opening my Captain Morgan Rum!!!

Ye keep ye diseased b***y all Ye Scurvy Dogs and Landlubbers!!!
One thing that is very discouraging is when people like you post things that paint all women worldwide as naturally born wild animals. American women are already bad enough, we don't need you posting that there is zero hope for the man who goes abroad to find love, as if it's time for mankind to terminate all marriage, or as if women by nature are scared wild rabbits that will naturally flee from men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Please don't start new threads to complain to moderators or complain about other members. Just PM the moderators instead. You are starting too many superfluous threads about your flame war with Voyager1. Just keep it all in one thread man. We don't need tons of new threads with your rants and complaints in it. That's spamming and trolling the board.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well Tsar, I have 38 hours of video tape and thousands of images to prove you wrong. Maybe you're using the wrong dating sites or writing the wrong women or you attract bad people. But no one thinks foreign women are just as bad as American women except you. No expat with real dating abroad experiences says they are the same either.

I replied to you and proposed a resolution here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35511&p=290686#p290686

There needs to be a no contact order between you and some members. The flame wars are too toxic between you and them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:Well Tsar, I have 38 hours of video tape and thousands of images to prove you wrong. Maybe you're using the wrong dating sites or writing the wrong women or you attract bad people. But no one thinks foreign women are just as bad as American women except you. No expat with real dating abroad experiences says they are the same either.

I replied to you and proposed a resolution here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35511&p=290686#p290686

There needs to be a no contact order between you and some members. The flame wars are too toxic between you and them.
Dear Sir Winson,

Don't put up wih Tsar's Shit :twisted: