Winston, I'm done with this!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, I'm done with this!

Post by Tsar »

Winston, I am done with the lousy moderation and how you don't stop defamation that goes on. You ban users for far less than what certain users...AND Voyager! are doing.

And Winston, 99% of every foreign female I chatted with online was just as bitchy or stuck up as American sluts!!! Most of the Slavic ones were much worse and more bitchy.

I hate to say it but even though I hate American sluts, I have to honestly say that they were 100 times friendlier even in their rejections or stop replies than the online Slavic bitch sluts that are rude and completely insolent with absolutely no feminine manners.

So yes, females are the same everywhere and a man can find higher quality females abroad BUT there's also a larger number of bitchy sluts wherever you go in the world and many of them will be worse than American bitchy sluts.

I thought you were right at the beginning but now I see this and RooshV was mainly about p4p and other mongering. Filth that I myself would NEVER engage with. f***ing done and this bullshit finding a better slut abroad.

I'm going on my trip and approaching every girl I see. Maybe in-person is different than online foreign sluts. It better be or I'll be posting a counter-site disproving every single one of your claims foreign women are better than American bitch sluts.

I will stop posting now until I return from my trip as long as that f***ing Rabid Dog Voyager1 doesn't try to start anything with me. If he does I will DDOS this website until you put that rabid dog on a f***ing leash!!!

I'm pissed off more than a demon in hell right now!!! With all the bullshit on this forum and the last straw with a Slavic slut proving they are worse than Americans, GO TO HELL with the lies.

Maybe all you guys finding success with foreign women are doing it with age 30s , age 40s, or age 50s who have been humbled or used up, so need some Western Man to come in because the locals don't want them anymore. I'm not a starving dog looking for table scraps like you lot! I'm done with this bullshit. Keep your cougars! I'm going to f***ing smash everything today!!! BULL SHIT! I'm half drunk right now and I'm opening my Captain Morgan Rum!!!

Ye keep ye diseased booty all Ye Scurvy Dogs and Landlubbers!!!
Last edited by Tsar on April 10th, 2017, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston, I'm done with this!

Post by OutWest »

Tsar wrote:Winston, I am done with the lousy moderation and how you don't stop defamation that goes on. You ban users for far less than what certain users...AND Voyager! are doing.

And Winston, 99% of every foreign female I chatted with online was just as bitchy or stuck up as American sluts!!! Most of the Slavic ones were much worse and more bitchy.

I hate to say it but even though I hate American sluts, I have to honestly say that they were 100 times friendlier even in their rejections or stop replies than the online Slavic bitch sluts that are rude and completely insolent with absolutely no feminine manners.

So yes, females are the same everywhere and a man can find higher quality females abroad BUT there's also a larger number of bitchy sluts wherever you go in the world and many of them will be worse than American bitchy sluts.

I thought you were right at the beginning but now I see this and RooshV was mainly about p4p and other mongering. Filth that I myself would NEVER engage with. f***ing done and this bullshit finding a better slut abroad.

I'm going on my trip and approaching every girl I see. Maybe in-person is different than online foreign sluts. It better be or I'll be posting a counter-site disproving every single one of your claims foreign women are better than American bitch sluts.

I will stop posting now until I return from my trip as long as that f***ing Rabid Dog Voyager1 doesn't try to start anything with me. If he does I will DDOS this website until you put that rabid dog on a f***ing leash!!!

I'm pissed off more than a demon in hell right now!!! With all the bullshit on this forum and the last straw with a Slavic slut proving they are worse than Americans, GO TO HELL with the lies.

Maybe all you guys finding success with foreign women are doing it with age 30s , age 40s, or age 50s who have been humbled or used up, so need some Western Man to come in because the locals don't want them anymore. I'm not a starving dog looking for table scraps like you lot! I'm done with this bullshit. Keep your cougars! I'm going to f***ing smash everything today!!! BULL SHIT! I'm half drunk right now and I'm opening my Captain Morgan Rum!!!

Ye keep ye diseased b***y all Ye Surcvy Dogs and Landlubbers!!!
Amusing post. Children acting out can be quite entertaining.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:SHIT! I'm half drunk right now and I'm opening my Captain Morgan Rum!!!

Ye keep ye diseased b***y all Ye Scurvy Dogs and Landlubbers!!!
Hilarious! Just what Russia needs - another drunk!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I see a positive here in that at least he's getting some experience with women, even if just via some chats. This is good, so he sees practice is a lot different from pure-theory.

Tsar, it would be nice if you share more specific details as to these interactions, that would contribute to the forum. Although you would likely really get picked on for your faults so I doubt you will do that.

I've mentioned before you come off as entitled and as looking down on others. If you are going on that trip I would advise to develop some empathy, this doesn't mean you have to be weak though. But you will repel people if you don't change that. I'm saying this without having a clue how you are in real life of course, just from the impressions here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Pull yourself together.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

If you behave like this in person and write to women like this, it is no surprise they tell you to bugger off. Sort yourself out if you want women to be want to be around you.

In the mean time, do you really have to slam the door on your way out?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Kradmelder wrote:If you behave like this in person and write to women like this, it is no surprise they tell you to bugger off. Sort yourself out if you want women to be want to be around you.

So says the forum racist!!! Look whose talking everybody!!! If he talked the way he did to the Africans in South Africa as he talks to blacks on HappierAbroad, he would be beaten bloody until death. He wouldn't survive a single day talking his racism in South Africa.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83-DNEQRe9A[/youtube]
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Kradmelder wrote:If you behave like this in person and write to women like this, it is no surprise they tell you to bugger off.
A man goes up to a girl and says hello. She just gives him the middle finger. The man should give that bitch a hard whack right across her face then leave. She could think about her behavior and why she deserved that whack. No girl would ever dare behave like a bitch to a man even as back as 67 years ago otherwise they knew what they would be getting in response. Now they have no manners, no etiquette, and are just trampy skanky bitches.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:I see a positive here in that at least he's getting some experience with women, even if just via some chats. This is good, so he sees practice is a lot different from pure-theory.

Tsar, it would be nice if you share more specific details as to these interactions, that would contribute to the forum. Although you would likely really get picked on for your faults so I doubt you will do that.

I've mentioned before you come off as entitled and as looking down on others. If you are going on that trip I would advise to develop some empathy, this doesn't mean you have to be weak though. But you will repel people if you don't change that. I'm saying this without having a clue how you are in real life of course, just from the impressions here.

However it seems from what he says that the result is always the same: failure and being told to f off by women of all nations. That means what he is doing doesn't work or he is making the same mistake over and over. If bashing a wall with your head doesnt knock it down, to keep bashing walls with your head probably won't work either.

Other guys succeed with foreign women so they are not all rotten. Those guys all seem like decent guys. Of my head i can think of johan, outwest, mr man. Im sure there are more. None have tantrums. None are barmen, thugs or any of the other bs thrown about. All respect their wives. All seem to have good jobs. All could get white if they wanted, so women are available if you yourself are sorted.

The onus is on a man to find a woman that is right, just like the onus is on women to find a guy that will make her happy. No one owes that to you.

Most men end up with women or we would die off. Very few men have never had relationships by 30 or are not in one. What are they doing right?sure some are miserable but they made a bad choice so should accept responsibility. A key step is stop blaming and feeling entitled and start taking responsibility for your own happiness.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Tsar wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:If you behave like this in person and write to women like this, it is no surprise they tell you to bugger off.
A man goes up to a girl and says hello. She just gives him the middle finger. The man should give that bitch a hard whack right across her face then leave. She could think about her behavior and why she deserved that whack. No girl would ever dare behave like a bitch to a man even as back as 67 years ago otherwise they knew what they would be getting in response. Now they have no manners, no etiquette, and are just trampy skanky bitches.
It doesn't happen to me. I'm a happy person and chat to women easy. They almost always smile back. Even on my bikes when I pull up on the white line next to a woman in a car at the traffic light and she looks at me I nod and smile. She usually smiles and waves. Once one saw me later at the green grocers up the road and asked me to join her and her friend for a drink. Of course if i try it in a bar the reaction may be different.

If they seem offish I just smile and move on.if I smack every nasty person I meet I would end up in prison or in hospital with a broken hand.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote: .....
99% of every foreign female I chatted with online was just as bitchy or stuck up as American sluts!!! Most of the Slavic ones were much worse and more bitchy.

It seems you had only contact with US-girls and girls in Eastern Europe. This is really not about 'all foreign women'.

Online chat is always questionable, too many women there who are nothing but fake or prostitutes.
It's nice for a chat but if you are into a more serious relationship, you have to meet her personally in her country.

About my own opinion, not everybody will agree, but I think, if you are into foreign women you should be willing to relocate and live in her country.
You should also be able to communicate in her native language.

About Slavic women (from which country?) opinions are divided. Many are nothing better than Western women, especially if they are from countries near to the former Communist 'Iron Curtain' area.

Many will agree, that Russian women who are living in Siberia are by far more honest and modest than women living in the Western part of Russia, a big difference.

I had very bad experience with Western women in Europe when I was still young.

I really prefer to live in Asia. I met personally many honest women here in Japan and also in Philippines and Malaysia.

If you think, Slavic women are not good for you, why do you not try somewhere else?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote: A man goes up to a girl and says hello. She just gives him the middle finger. The man should give that bitch a hard whack right across her face then leave.
A violent response is no solution.

To blame for bad behavior from young females is not the girl herself, but the parents (often only a single mom) who totally failed to teach her respectful behavior.

To blame is also the feminist society in general for creating 'powerful women who can take care of themselves'.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Tsar wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:If you behave like this in person and write to women like this, it is no surprise they tell you to bugger off. Sort yourself out if you want women to be want to be around you.

So says the forum racist!!! Look whose talking everybody!!! If he talked the way he did to the Africans in South Africa as he talks to blacks on HappierAbroad, he would be beaten bloody until death. He wouldn't survive a single day talking his racism in South Africa.
Ditto......

I personally know people in the Southern USA who would literally feed him to their farm pigs if he spoke like that in their presence. But take solace in the fact that his day is coming because people like that invariably spew that nonsense around the wrong person sooner or later.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A man must have rule over his own spirit. A man who cannot control his anger and his emotions is like a city that is broken down and without walls. These men are easily provoked to anger.

It's also extremely shameful for men to misbehave in certain ways. Oh well. Too bad. They must enjoy self humiliation. You can try and lead a horse to water, but some will never drink while the water is available.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
Actually no. It is not your job to go correcting women. Women's freedom has destroyed them. But as for your response to them, that is what will make or break you. If you simply walk away, you will remain free and blameless. But if you return them the favor, or worse physically injure them, then you will face far worse punishment than you can imagine. In short, let God take care of the vengeance. Women are already destroyed because nobody reins them in. This means they are free to sin without human beings interference. Now if a person is unrestrained, God will destroy them. Restrain yourself so that God doesn't destroy you in His wrath. If you go about avenging yourself, you also will be destroyed.

Let women rejoice in their freedom to injure the hearts, spirits and souls of men with their temporary sexual power. They will receive their punishment in the end. They are like the angels who came out of their place, and like Eve who also tried to ascend out of her place. The penalty for that is death. Even speaking deception and slander is enough for God to cut someone off. God has promised that He will not justify the wicked and that He will cut off slanderers. So let them slander. And don't become a slanderer yourself.