Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Being a social retard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Being a social retard

Postby drronnie » April 11th, 2017, 3:48 am

I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Kradmelder » April 11th, 2017, 7:20 am

drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

Actually you are ahead of the game and many people in here as you see the actual problem and see that you yourself are part of it, not just aliens, women, jews and whatever else people on here blamexcept for their isolation. Once you realise the issues you can resolve it, instead of being full of blind anger towards women.

When I got out of the army I could not get women. Well lots of women chased me, some just for sex and some for relationshits, but I was not emotionally available due to a hair trigger temper, nightmares, couldn't sleep with anyone, battle to sleep, drinking, and no compassion at all. I had no problem in all male environment but had nothing to say to women or men not from the security forces environment. I'm not sure you would call it incel as i could get cheap sex with slurry women but I didn't want it and preferred to avoid women.

Sorted myself out and have had no problem getting women for relationships or just sex. Have never been alone except when I want to be. Plenty for sex or companionship. My choice. Next thing was to sort out priorities and get a decent successful woman instead of parasites that live off you and add no value except sex.

All you need to do is figure 40 is not too late to make the changes in lifestyle that get you the sort of woman you want. Many men are too angry and ndebele bitter and busy blaming, so they never see the solution. Only you know what your issues are.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » April 11th, 2017, 7:33 am

drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

One thing about going overseas is that foreigners walk, talk, and act a little different. Being foreign can mask a bit of social awkwardness.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » April 11th, 2017, 9:05 am

MrMan wrote:

One thing about going overseas is that foreigners walk, talk, and act a little different. Being foreign can mask a bit of social awkwardness.

I never had problems talking to women in america either, maybe because I am foreign and speak English with a different accent that yanks assume is British or Irish. The foreign thing may have some allure to women.

But American women always put me off. That obnoxious way of talking, loud, seem false, many are foul mouthed and horrid dress sense.

Like what is more unappealing than a woman in track suit trousers, takkies or trainers or sneakers or whatever Americans call them, chewing gum that makes them look like a cow, too much skin exposed, swearing and talking like a man, and talking loud.

I recall some yank colleagues saying don't look at them, you can get charged with harrassment :lol: I was left wondering why would I want to stare or talk to such a heifer? :lol: The fat ones are probably the worst.

The only ones openly rude to me was a fat negress at customs at miami intl and another fat negress at jfk when I asked where is the SAA terminal. They behave like I tried to steal their fried chicken or something.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » April 11th, 2017, 9:55 am

Kradmelder wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I never had problems talking to women in america either, maybe because I am foreign and speak English with a different accent that yanks assume is British or Irish. The foreign thing may have some allure to women.

But American women always put me off. That obnoxious way of talking, loud, seem false, many are foul mouthed and horrid dress sense.

Like what is more unappealing than a woman in track suit trousers, takkies or trainers or sneakers or whatever Americans call them, chewing gum that makes them look like a cow, too much skin exposed, swearing and talking like a man, and talking loud.

I recall some yank colleagues saying don't look at them, you can get charged with harrassment :lol: I was left wondering why would I want to stare or talk to such a heifer? :lol: The fat ones are probably the worst.

The only ones openly rude to me was a fat negress at customs at miami intl and another fat negress at jfk when I asked where is the SAA terminal. They behave like I tried to steal their fried chicken or something.

You say: "I never had problems talking to women in america either,"

YOU p***y SLAYING SON OF A BITCH!
How do you have enough time to write on this forum havin to fight off p***y with a stick and all?
Do you have photos of all the places and women?

Meanwhile in Thailand

South African Whites seem to have no problem getting chicks.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » April 11th, 2017, 10:16 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You say: "I never had problems talking to women in america either,"

YOU p***y SLAYING SON OF A BITCH!
How do you have enough time to write on this forum havin to fight off p***y with a stick and all?
Do you have photos of all the places and women?

Meanwhile in Thailand

South African Whites seem to have no problem getting chicks.

I would never post pics of women on a public forum. But you can ask Yick. he saw pics of many. All are slim and very attractive One was a model. But looks are not all there is, and eventually I went for decent and attractive that can support herself. If I had the attitude of many bitter people on here, I would figure no woman would want anything t do with me either.

Any one who would post pics of women, well is it any wonder women have nothing to do with them? Obviously they would be a person who no woman could ever place any trust in.

Many saffers now go to Thailand because of the cheap package tours.How many of them go for thai women, I don't know. I would never. I did know one that married one thai former whore then another. But he was always a wierdo no white woman would touch and who went to prison rather than do his military service. That alone would make him an outast amongst everyone but the ultra liberals. And liberals are now as rare as hen's teeth after their darling darkies have wrecked the nation.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » April 11th, 2017, 12:17 pm

That's because a person needs to have will power. If you have no will power, then you are stagnant in the water, and a stiff breeze will blow you over.

The answers are quite obvious, but they go ignored. I don't know how many times the same things can be written to the same men over and over again. Yet nothing ever sinks in, and then they wash, rinse and repeat. Same topics. Same musings. Same remedies offered. And those same remedies will go ignored. Then there will be more threads posted on the same topic again. This is some kind of cycle.

Even your last sentence says it all. You've lost your will power.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » April 13th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Only run the money game to get laid. Not a good long term solution if it's a meaningful relationship you're after.

I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby yick » April 14th, 2017, 1:30 am

drronnie comes on here with his violin, he gets advice he proceeds to ignore, I am not going to give him any more advice, but I will play pop psychologist for this post and try to delve deeper into the persona he portrays on here.

I think (and correct me if I am wrong drronnie) that ronnie is actually a product of an uneducated white westerner who married a low class bar whore and brought her back to Germany to impregnate and out comes ronnie, daddy probably was racist, held stupid racist views that he would liberally project onto his wife and child and ronnie grows up with the neuroses that ones see today, he can't function, he has no self worth, there's nothing wrong with being humble but ronnie has a dangerous level of inferiority which usually comes out of abusive parental relations.

When some people say the kids are 'messed up' because of a mixed race marriage, they're wrong, a kid doesn't turn into a messed up adult because they are a product of a mixed race relationship but because the people concerned aren't suitable for entering a mixed race relationship - usually the man and his racism is the main cause, they still want to hold on to their white superiority and project this onto the rest of the family, the stupider they are the more this is apparent - GI's, sex tourists and such people who would rather have a white woman but cannot get one - are usually to blame.

Is it too late for Ronnie? Probably. Should he curl up and die? That's up to him, nobody gives two shits if he does or he doesn't, the world of women don't care, even the woman who is most definitely out there who would love him for who he is - she is never going to know he exists and that will be his fault and not hers.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby yick » April 14th, 2017, 1:33 am

drronnie comes on here with his violin, he gets advice he proceeds to ignore, I am not going to give him any more advice, but I will play pop psychologist for this post and try to delve deeper into the persona he portrays on here.

I think (and correct me if I am wrong drronnie) that ronnie is actually a product of an uneducated white westerner who married a low class bar whore and brought her back to Germany to impregnate and out comes ronnie, daddy probably was racist, held stupid racist views that he would liberally project onto his wife and child and ronnie grows up with the neuroses that ones see today, he can't function, he has no self worth, there's nothing wrong with being humble but ronnie has a dangerous level of inferiority which usually comes out of abusive parental relations.

When some people say the kids are 'messed up' because of a mixed race marriage, they're wrong, a kid doesn't turn into a messed up adult because they are a product of a mixed race relationship but because the people concerned aren't suitable for entering a mixed race relationship - usually the man and his racism is the main cause, they still want to hold on to their white superiority and project this onto the rest of the family, the stupider they are the more this is apparent - GI's, sex tourists and such people who would rather have a white woman but cannot get one - are usually to blame.

Is it too late for Ronnie? Probably. Should he curl up and die? That's up to him, nobody gives two shits if he does or he doesn't, the world of women don't care, even the woman who is most definitely out there who would love him for who he is - she is never going to know he exists and that will be his fault and not hers.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby yick » April 14th, 2017, 6:46 am

Kradmelder wrote: I would never post pics of women on a public forum. But you can ask Yick. he saw pics of many. All are slim and very attractive One was a model. But looks are not all there is, and eventually I went for decent and attractive that can support herself. If I had the attitude of many bitter people on here, I would figure no woman would want anything t do with me either.

Any one who would post pics of women, well is it any wonder women have nothing to do with them? Obviously they would be a person who no woman could ever place any trust in.

Many saffers now go to Thailand because of the cheap package tours.How many of them go for thai women, I don't know. I would never. I did know one that married one thai former whore then another. But he was always a wierdo no white woman would touch and who went to prison rather than do his military service. That alone would make him an outast amongst everyone but the ultra liberals. And liberals are now as rare as hen's teeth after their darling darkies have wrecked the nation.

I am here to confirm that Krad has a very nice looking woman of appropriate age and I have seen pics of his exes, his house and his son. He has seen pictures of me and of an ex, I just don't have the pics at hand to show him in depth of my life (and I don't think he's THAT interested :lol: ) though he has my linkedin page with all my qualifications and work history. Whether you you like it or not, not everyone has the same problems regarding attracting attractive women in their own countries and amongst their own kind. When Krad says that most men date and marry women of their own race, he is correct, it isn't the norm for a white man to keep striking out with white women.

Now, if a man who isn't white laments he is unsuccessful with white women, well, he has my sympathies, but tackling that is like trying to kick down a brick wall barefoot and it isn't going to change anytime soon. If it is your lifes dream to marry and date white women and you aren't white, you rock on - I won't be joining you.

If you are white and cannot get white women, really - take a long hard look in the f***ing mirror. :wink:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby droid » April 14th, 2017, 9:09 am

Your repetitive projections are transparent and boring, how about getting a life instead of sucking Krad's cock and bashing on members? Should we hold our breath for something say, positive, like a china report with pics?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » April 14th, 2017, 9:21 am

Kradmelder wrote:I never had problems talking to women in america either, maybe because I am foreign and speak English with a different accent that yanks assume is British or Irish. The foreign thing may have some allure to women.

Kradmelder wrote:But American women always put me off. That obnoxious way of talking, loud, seem false, many are foul mouthed and horrid dress sense.

Screw that Krad, you can't have it both ways, the main complains here are about number two. Of course most guys don't 'have problems' talking to people who are not obnoxious, stand-offish, foul mouthed etc etc. Anyone can settle for divorced hags or what not and be part of the accomplished, 'happy statistics'. So much intellectual dishonesty gets thrown around these subjects.

Also would you control your bitch please, it really gets cringe worthy sometimes.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby yick » April 14th, 2017, 9:24 am

droid wrote:Your repetitive projections are transparent and boring,

Wahey, droid comes on a topic about social retardation and doesn't talk about his own personal experiences, how disappointing. :(

how about getting a life instead of sucking Krad's cock and bashing on members?

I tell you what, nothing I have done is anything comparable to you when you doxxed Ghost and tried to put the blame on me you f***ing shitbag, you should have took a permanent ban for that.

Should we hold our breath for something say, positive, like a china report with pics?

You mean - like the country report you have (not ever) done? :lol:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby droid » April 14th, 2017, 9:54 am

Realize the social retard here is you, exclusively coming out of your burrow to dwell on conflict. Introspect for a second.
And let's be clear, YOU attempted to 'dox' ghost by sleight of hand, PMing me his supposed "information" and that I could "do as i wished" with it, did you think i was stupid? do you really want me to copy and paste that here? *I only posted the videos after clearing with Ghost.

Members have seen my honest reports with tons of pics and even pics of me and met me in person. Once Winston cleans the thread that got trolled, I will post more. So shut it.
droid
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions