Being a social retard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being a social retard

Post by MrMan »

If I had never married and needed a wife, I wouldn't worry. I'd just pray, and I believe God would provide me with an excellent wife. He did it for me already.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Why? It doesn't matter - what matters is what everyone is talking about. dr. ronnie brought up a good point - is that a good decent man will not get a wife nowadays, you must be alpha etc..
Most of us were raised to be good, decent men so where does that leave us...out in the cold.

Have a nice lie. Most men feel deeply, betrayed- And for good reason. The only option now is to lose your integrity and to game. Just lose it entirely - it's useless and a deep hindrance. Just become a raging, soulless asshole.
That's what I'm aiming to do. Aiming to kill any soul left in me, completely, and that's my goal.
the more you kill, the more successful you'll be, the more you get, the more easier your life will be in almost EVERY way. I pray for help for that. I actually pray to God to stop believing in God - if that makes sense and in a real way I am praying to Satan.

being a good guy has got me a load of "nothing". I want to become the most evil soulless motherf***er that I know. I'm going to kill anything good left in me. You have to, or it will just hold you back.
To be honest, I just wanted to know about those who live a wicked life, especially if they are destroying their own children, whether they get to live a long life or not. Apparently you're willing to talk about everything else besides that, which is fine by me.

By the way, when you wrote to me that you don't care if you're going to hell because getting your soul saved is an insult to what your mother taught you, I began to suspect these things which you've written. Along with some other stuff which you've written about your experiences. It's obvious once you know where the limits are, which most people don't know.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yohan wrote:
drronnie wrote: I think 30 years ago I would not have been incel because all you needed was to be a decent man with a job and income. Now the beta provider is no longer needed unless he is a millionaire of upwards.

From what I see is that most of the "hit the wall" Thai women want is a man who will give them a monthly allowance of at least 20,000 Baht per month which is definitely too much for me.
This is true for sure, many Thai women nowadays have a very low level of faithfulness.

As long as the simple Thai girl with very moderate looks from a poor family gets about baht 15.000,- as a bare minimum per month only to use for their own personal things, she will stay - if not possible for whatever reason, she will go away to the next man within one week, she will suddenly 'disappear'.

'You don't love me anymore' - the usual argument...
And this is not only about girls from a beer bar, it's a common way of thinking also with girls who are not at all in night business.

I met Thai women who were good looking and were asking from a foreign man for an allowance of up to 3000,- per day in cash + best food, nice accomodation, using motorcycle and car for themselves etc. etc. - This adds up to maybe baht 150.000,- per month - not a bad life, working nothing.

All in all, I find a large number of Thai women to be highly materialistic orientated.
and lets not forget these Thai women usually have a job less bum on the side who is their real husband while they leech off the beta providers.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:Why? It doesn't matter - what matters is what everyone is talking about. dr. ronnie brought up a good point - is that a good decent man will not get a wife nowadays, you must be alpha etc..
Most of us were raised to be good, decent men so where does that leave us...out in the cold.

Have a nice lie. Most men feel deeply, betrayed- And for good reason. The only option now is to lose your integrity and to game. Just lose it entirely - it's useless and a deep hindrance. Just become a raging, soulless asshole.
That's what I'm aiming to do. Aiming to kill any soul left in me, completely, and that's my goal.
the more you kill, the more successful you'll be, the more you get, the more easier your life will be in almost EVERY way. I pray for help for that. I actually pray to God to stop believing in God - if that makes sense and in a real way I am praying to Satan.

being a good guy has got me a load of "nothing". I want to become the most evil soulless motherf***er that I know. I'm going to kill anything good left in me. You have to, or it will just hold you back.
To be honest, I just wanted to know about those who live a wicked life, especially if they are destroying their own children, whether they get to live a long life or not. Apparently you're willing to talk about everything else besides that, which is fine by me.

By the way, when you wrote to me that you don't care if you're going to hell because getting your soul saved is an insult to what your mother taught you, I began to suspect these things which you've written. Along with some other stuff which you've written about your experiences. It's obvious once you know where the limits are, which most people don't know.

What the hell are you talking about.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:
Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.
I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!
I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.
Wish I could do that the problem is I have my base in Thailand and have to take care of my family but there are many Filipinas in Thailand but I still fail because I act awkward on dates.

Some relative alos tried to hook me up with a girl and guess what I did not even manage to get a date. Inever has any meaningful connections with girls or had any female friends so its complicated for me.
Is the problem lack of confidence? Two things that work are reading stuff to yourself aloud alone. That way you get used to the sound of your own voice. And having as much light conversation as possible with new and different people, but only light conversation.

As for women, I found the best strategy is just to listen to them. They all love to ramble. You don't even have to say much of anything. Either they like you or they don't. I never understand those guys who are jumping through hoops and putting themselves through misery. If a woman likes you after you've met, she will make all the moves and do all the pushing. There is nothing the man can do to convince the woman.

As for parents, there must not be any way you can take a break if things are that serious.

The truth about women is that you have to be a pursuer, you can't give up and you have to be willing to go the mile... if you're lazy, you won't get it. If you're sensitive or avoidant you won't, and some other dude who's willing to will. That's just how it works in game and chasing.
Just because a girl ignores you at first, doesn't mean anything really...that is something I have to work on.
With relationships it's different. Also, just talk to them. A lot of time men have to just go up and talk to a woman that's into them. Don't be your own worst enemy.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.