Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Being a social retard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » April 22nd, 2017, 1:25 am

Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.


I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!


I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Being a social retard

Postby Zambales » April 22nd, 2017, 10:56 pm

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.


I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!


I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.


Thai's believe that sex is a gift from God whereas Filipina's believe marriage is a gift from God, so no prizes for guessing which makes the better wife although the likes of retiredfrank would probably disagree lol.

You should go to the Philippines, Adama. You're very clued up when it comes to the qualities needed in a wife. So long as you're patient, keep your self-control and refrain from becoming all mushy and emotional early on you should be successful. Even though you will be at opposite ends of the Christianity scale with Filipina's being predominantly Catholic, your Protestant faith will most likely be seen in a positive light.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 877
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » April 22nd, 2017, 11:59 pm

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.


I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!


I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.


Thai's believe that sex is a gift from God whereas Filipina's believe marriage is a gift from God, so no prizes for guessing which makes the better wife although the likes of retiredfrank would probably disagree lol.

You should go to the Philippines, Adama. You're very clued up when it comes to the qualities needed in a wife. So long as you're patient, keep your self-control and refrain from becoming all mushy and emotional early on you should be successful. Even though you will be at opposite ends of the Christianity scale with Filipina's being predominantly Catholic, your Protestant faith will most likely be seen in a positive light.


Thanks for that.

I'm not a protestant though. That's proof that those who write history get to tell it the way they wanted. If a person wasn't a Catholic, they simply got themselves in trouble with the church as heretics. So the ones who really believed the Word of God were truly underground for much of history until after the Protestant Reformation. In other words, Protestants are mostly just Catholic-lite.

But really, most Catholics are not die-hard Catholics and they are just that way because their parents are Catholic or claim Catholic. What I am doesn't have a denominational label. I am a believer in Christ, known as a Christian. Whereas Catholics are Catholics, Lutherans are Lutherans, etc. I am not protesting against the Catholic church. My beliefs have nothing to do with them. Never came from them. Catholicism is just a lightened form of veiled paganism, claiming Christ but keeping all the elements of paganism. It is just lip service to Christ but is really the worshiping of Mary, the Queen of Heaven, the dead beautified saints, and statues which is idolatry.

So most Catholics, being just Catholics only by label and not die hard zealous Catholics can be readily converted to Christianity. So there is no issue there.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby drronnie » April 24th, 2017, 2:57 am

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.


I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!


I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.


Wish I could do that the problem is I have my base in Thailand and have to take care of my family but there are many Filipinas in Thailand but I still fail because I act awkward on dates.

Some relative alos tried to hook me up with a girl and guess what I did not even manage to get a date. Inever has any meaningful connections with girls or had any female friends so its complicated for me.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Re: Being a social retard

Postby drronnie » April 24th, 2017, 3:14 am

yick wrote:drronnie comes on here with his violin, he gets advice he proceeds to ignore, I am not going to give him any more advice, but I will play pop psychologist for this post and try to delve deeper into the persona he portrays on here.

I think (and correct me if I am wrong drronnie) that ronnie is actually a product of an uneducated white westerner who married a low class bar whore and brought her back to Germany to impregnate and out comes ronnie, daddy probably was racist, held stupid racist views that he would liberally project onto his wife and child and ronnie grows up with the neuroses that ones see today, he can't function, he has no self worth, there's nothing wrong with being humble but ronnie has a dangerous level of inferiority which usually comes out of abusive parental relations.

When some people say the kids are 'messed up' because of a mixed race marriage, they're wrong, a kid doesn't turn into a messed up adult because they are a product of a mixed race relationship but because the people concerned aren't suitable for entering a mixed race relationship - usually the man and his racism is the main cause, they still want to hold on to their white superiority and project this onto the rest of the family, the stupider they are the more this is apparent - GI's, sex tourists and such people who would rather have a white woman but cannot get one - are usually to blame.

Is it too late for Ronnie? Probably. Should he curl up and die? That's up to him, nobody gives two shits if he does or he doesn't, the world of women don't care, even the woman who is most definitely out there who would love him for who he is - she is never going to know he exists and that will be his fault and not hers.


Well I am not a product of a low class whore and my father was far from being a racist.

I think I was being too much influenced by Thai culture where they teach you "if you have the money and job the women come from alone".
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » April 24th, 2017, 3:39 pm

drronnie wrote:
yick wrote:drronnie comes on here with his violin, he gets advice he proceeds to ignore, I am not going to give him any more advice, but I will play pop psychologist for this post and try to delve deeper into the persona he portrays on here.

I think (and correct me if I am wrong drronnie) that ronnie is actually a product of an uneducated white westerner who married a low class bar whore and brought her back to Germany to impregnate and out comes ronnie, daddy probably was racist, held stupid racist views that he would liberally project onto his wife and child and ronnie grows up with the neuroses that ones see today, he can't function, he has no self worth, there's nothing wrong with being humble but ronnie has a dangerous level of inferiority which usually comes out of abusive parental relations.

When some people say the kids are 'messed up' because of a mixed race marriage, they're wrong, a kid doesn't turn into a messed up adult because they are a product of a mixed race relationship but because the people concerned aren't suitable for entering a mixed race relationship - usually the man and his racism is the main cause, they still want to hold on to their white superiority and project this onto the rest of the family, the stupider they are the more this is apparent - GI's, sex tourists and such people who would rather have a white woman but cannot get one - are usually to blame.

Is it too late for Ronnie? Probably. Should he curl up and die? That's up to him, nobody gives two shits if he does or he doesn't, the world of women don't care, even the woman who is most definitely out there who would love him for who he is - she is never going to know he exists and that will be his fault and not hers.


Well I am not a product of a low class whore and my father was far from being a racist.

I think I was being too much influenced by Thai culture where they teach you "if you have the money and job the women come from alone".


Could you imagine calling someone's dad a racist and their mother a whore? That's unimaginable.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » April 24th, 2017, 3:43 pm

drronnie wrote:
Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drronnie wrote:I think the number one problem incels like me have is that we are not socially compatible with women and it is too late to fix that at age forty. Usually people like me do badly at networking events as well so not only do we have bad social status but also the skills needed to make a lot of money arent there either so I cannot run money game.

I think I will just lay down and rot then.


I first went abroad to date in my late thirties. The Philippines to be exact. Women over there are far easier to interact with than back in the West and my only regret is that I never went sooner. Give it a try!


I wonder. How many times this has been suggested to DrRonnie. And also, why has he not bothered to embark on this?

Men on here like JonnyLaw say that Thai women are not relationship material. Actually it seems like many of his posts are on this subject. And I remember years ago reading some StickmanBankok stories that turned me the other way from them.

Courage and a sense of self worth is what some men need to succeed though. I know that was part of my problem.


Wish I could do that the problem is I have my base in Thailand and have to take care of my family but there are many Filipinas in Thailand but I still fail because I act awkward on dates.

Some relative alos tried to hook me up with a girl and guess what I did not even manage to get a date. Inever has any meaningful connections with girls or had any female friends so its complicated for me.


Is the problem lack of confidence? Two things that work are reading stuff to yourself aloud alone. That way you get used to the sound of your own voice. And having as much light conversation as possible with new and different people, but only light conversation.

As for women, I found the best strategy is just to listen to them. They all love to ramble. You don't even have to say much of anything. Either they like you or they don't. I never understand those guys who are jumping through hoops and putting themselves through misery. If a woman likes you after you've met, she will make all the moves and do all the pushing. There is nothing the man can do to convince the woman.

As for parents, there must not be any way you can take a break if things are that serious.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Zambales » April 25th, 2017, 11:08 pm

In the days of black & white movies and when chivalry was all well and good, it would have been relatively safe to hoop jump. Not now. The modern woman will not respect a man for doing so. It's still possible to "woo" a woman though with this strategy but the guy will either end up as her bitch or her ATM machine or both so it makes absolutely no sense to do this.

Ultimately she does the choosing and if guys can't accept that, they're in the wrong game.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 877
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby drronnie » June 1st, 2017, 6:03 am

Zambales wrote:In the days of black & white movies and when chivalry was all well and good, it would have been relatively safe to hoop jump. Not now. The modern woman will not respect a man for doing so. It's still possible to "woo" a woman though with this strategy but the guy will either end up as her bitch or her ATM machine or both so it makes absolutely no sense to do this.

Ultimately she does the choosing and if guys can't accept that, they're in the wrong game.


I think 30 years ago I would not have been incel because all you needed was to be a decent man with a job and income. Now the beta provider is no longer needed unless he is a millionaire of upwards.

From what I see is that most of the "hit the wall" Thai women want is a man who will give them a monthly allowance of at least 20,000 Baht per month which is definitely too much for me.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Eric » June 3rd, 2017, 3:06 pm

What I find funny and highly, highly painful and ironic for me is that I'm sort of incel but for totally different reasons. Can relate to Krads experience coning out of military. For me...this problem extends into my whole life.

I was raised up basically to be so serious, and never have any fun. To actually shun fun in pursuit of achievement, I find myself after...years of this...unemployed, broke, much unhappy and alone and lonely. The severe irony of it. Years of that attitude, I think,have made me dead inside and have killed any natural spontaneity inside of me. Its basically a huge problem that I have.
I don't mean to place blame on my father, but that's squarely where it BELONGS. Because, see I wasn't given the choice to relax and do as I wanted, I was forced into a fanaticism and had no choice. I've thought about this a lot and how its affected me. I couldn't turn away from that because well he'd terrorize us and basically always get his own way...
My will was subjugated.
The only answer is cutting myself some slack and...just having fun...and being allowing myself to have some fun and being a normal human being. But I risk, losing my job, being a complete failure, and just losing everything if I give up one inch.

Kind of like where I am now. The IRONY.


There came a point where I basically felt DOA...from a very young age. Like a robot. I'm afraid because we were always told the moment we let up and had fun,,all was lost.
That's bullshit, but I still struggle with that. It didn't help that for 20 years I was punished and basically traumatized for it, by a lunatic tyrannical workaholic obsessed father hellbent on absolutely controlling every aspect of my life and subjugating that.
But anyways, I get blame when I talk about it in my family, when i mention it. But there's no other way...it did happen and I have to address it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Yohan » June 3rd, 2017, 5:26 pm

drronnie wrote:I think 30 years ago I would not have been incel because all you needed was to be a decent man with a job and income. Now the beta provider is no longer needed unless he is a millionaire of upwards.

From what I see is that most of the "hit the wall" Thai women want is a man who will give them a monthly allowance of at least 20,000 Baht per month which is definitely too much for me.


This is true for sure, many Thai women nowadays have a very low level of faithfulness.

As long as the simple Thai girl with very moderate looks from a poor family gets about baht 15.000,- as a bare minimum per month only to use for their own personal things, she will stay - if not possible for whatever reason, she will go away to the next man within one week, she will suddenly 'disappear'.

'You don't love me anymore' - the usual argument...
And this is not only about girls from a beer bar, it's a common way of thinking also with girls who are not at all in night business.

I met Thai women who were good looking and were asking from a foreign man for an allowance of up to 3000,- per day in cash + best food, nice accomodation, using motorcycle and car for themselves etc. etc. - This adds up to maybe baht 150.000,- per month - not a bad life, working nothing.

All in all, I find a large number of Thai women to be highly materialistic orientated.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » June 3rd, 2017, 9:26 pm

Eric wrote:What I find funny and highly, highly painful and ironic for me is that I'm sort of incel but for totally different reasons. Can relate to Krads experience coning out of military. For me...this problem extends into my whole life.

I was raised up basically to be so serious, and never have any fun. To actually shun fun in pursuit of achievement, I find myself after...years of this...unemployed, broke, much unhappy and alone and lonely. The severe irony of it. Years of that attitude, I think,have made me dead inside and have killed any natural spontaneity inside of me. Its basically a huge problem that I have.
I don't mean to place blame on my father, but that's squarely where it BELONGS. Because, see I wasn't given the choice to relax and do as I wanted, I was forced into a fanaticism and had no choice. I've thought about this a lot and how its affected me. I couldn't turn away from that because well he'd terrorize us and basically always get his own way...
My will was subjugated.
The only answer is cutting myself some slack and...just having fun...and being allowing myself to have some fun and being a normal human being. But I risk, losing my job, being a complete failure, and just losing everything if I give up one inch.

Kind of like where I am now. The IRONY.


There came a point where I basically felt DOA...from a very young age. Like a robot. I'm afraid because we were always told the moment we let up and had fun,,all was lost.
That's bullshit, but I still struggle with that. It didn't help that for 20 years I was punished and basically traumatized for it, by a lunatic tyrannical workaholic obsessed father hellbent on absolutely controlling every aspect of my life and subjugating that.
But anyways, I get blame when I talk about it in my family, when i mention it. But there's no other way...it did happen and I have to address it.


Is your father alive? How old is he now?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Eric » June 3rd, 2017, 10:04 pm

No he died.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Adama » June 3rd, 2017, 11:10 pm

Eric wrote:No he died.


How old was he when he died?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Being a social retard

Postby Eric » June 4th, 2017, 7:15 am

Why? It doesn't matter - what matters is what everyone is talking about. dr. ronnie brought up a good point - is that a good decent man will not get a wife nowadays, you must be alpha etc..
Most of us were raised to be good, decent men so where does that leave us...out in the cold.




Have a nice lie. Most men feel deeply, betrayed- And for good reason. The only option now is to lose your integrity and to game. Just lose it entirely - it's useless and a deep hindrance. Just become a raging, soulless asshole.
That's what I'm aiming to do. Aiming to kill any soul left in me, completely, and that's my goal.
the more you kill, the more successful you'll be, the more you get, the more easier your life will be in almost EVERY way. I pray for help for that. I actually pray to God to stop believing in God - if that makes sense and in a real way I am praying to Satan.

being a good guy has got me a load of "nothing". I want to become the most evil soulless motherf***er that I know. I'm going to kill anything good left in me. You have to, or it will just hold you back.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests